Been Waiting for Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at one point son, you won't have to worry about it. For you, this isn't your career, but for me, it's my life. All I can tell you is that, you have to hope that she is strong enough to handle it and that she will stay with you no matter what. Don't make the same mistake I did." James ended his comment taking a swig.

Scott looked up at James and realized jus how sad he must be since he was going through this divorce. He wondered what it was that made him upset. Was it because he failed at something, which he rarely does? Or was it that everyone saw something that he didn't want too? He hoped one day his mentor could find someone that deserved him and could look past his rough exterior. That also made Scott think that maybe he did need to talk to another therapist, if just for one session.

When he got home, he walked in to see Katrina asleep in his bed on top of the sheet wearing one of his shirts. He smiled down at her as he kicked off his shoes. He didn't want to wake her, he just wanted to hold her close.

He laid down behind her taking off his top shirt and drew her against him. He heard her moan in pleasure as she felt his warm body against her. He kissed her shoulder as she settled down against him.

"What time is it?" she muttered.

"Don't worry about it baby, just go back to sleep."

"You okay?" she whispered as she ran her finger tips on his forearm.

"I'm good, let's just go to sleep."

He held on to her as she fell back asleep and he thought about what James said. He knew that Katrina was strong, but she had already lost one man in her life. He saw first hand how that effected her and he didn't want to do that to her. Although Scott was determined that he wasn't going to die anytime soon. His heart told him that she was strong, that she could do it and he knew that was what he should be listening to. He went to sleep with a busy mind as he snuggled close to her.

The next day, the guys were in the park celebrating the Gary and Tanya's anniversary. Scott realized that the wedding was fast approaching which meant the end of the sneaking around. He didn't want his head to be clouded with thoughts, he just wanted to celebrate with some of his favorite people. Of course, Katrina and Jade cooked for the party and everything was delicious. Everyone was in the park, socializing and some guys were on the court playing basketball.

Katrina was heading over to the car to pick up something and saw Scott catching up with her. He hadn't given her his gift yet and the possessive side of him wanted her to walk around with it on. She didn't know what he had in mind, but she knew it couldn't be much. With Ricky around, they couldn't do anything but gaze longingly at each other. He longed for the day when he can put his hands on her lovingly without wondering if someone was going to tell her brother.

"Hey!" she said as he caught up with her.

"Hey, I wanted to catch you to give you something." he reached into his pocket and pulled out this small box, "It's nothing I just saw it and thought you may like it." he said handing it to her.

She smiled at him as he rubbed the back his neck, it was something he did when he was nervous. She opened the box and saw a silver heart pendant staring back at her. It was so beautiful and exquisite. There were two small diamonds in the middle of the heart that sparkled up into her eyes. She could feel the back of her eyes sting as she stared down at the piece of jewelry. She couldn't remember any guy caring for her enough to give her a gift like this. She put her hand over her mouth as she continued to stare at it with so many emotions running through her. The silence was killing Scott though. He immediately thought she hated it. He knew Katrina didn't wear much jewelry but he couldn't resist getting this for her.

"Katrina." he said as she stood there unmoved, "Katrina, is something wrong? Do you hate it?"

She surprised him by laughing at him and he saw some tears escape from her eyes, "No stupid, I love it." she said with a smile.

He let out that breath he didn't know he was holding. Throwing caution to the wind, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him close. Scott stole glances back towards the party and saw no one really paying attention to them.

"You really do?" he whispered.

"Yes, I love you." her mouth dropped as that escaped her lips. She meant to say it? Didn't she?

Scott was in awe. Did she really say what he thought she said? He cleared his throat as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Um," he started rubbing the back of his neck, "What did you say?"

Oh well, she was caught, might as well put it on the table, "I love you. I have for awhile Scott." She wasn't sure if she wanted him to say it back, but she wanted to make sure that he knew.

Scott was confused, scared, ecstatic, and hard. She just admitted that she loved him. She was standing there with her red eyes, nibbling on her luscious bottom lip, looking up at him as if pleading with him to say something. He needed her right then and there. He looked around for some place where they wouldn't be interrupted. He scoped the parking lot till he saw the van that the girls use to deliver food. Perfect, he thought.

"Come on." he said pulling her to the parking lot.

They reached the van and she realized what he was wanting, because she needed the same thing. She opened the door to the back of the van. He crawled in behind her, catching a glimpse of her thong under her skirt. He was all over her as soon as he closed the door, grabbing her face and kissing her fervently. She relished at feeling his thick tongue in her mouth that she felt her wetness dripping down her thighs. She reached for his pants to free his cock. She knew they didn't have much time before everyone would start looking for them.

He reached under her skirt and damn near ripped the piece of fabric from her. Her pussy pulsated in anticipation as he maneuvered her on top of him as he moved to lay on his back. She felt for his cock and felt the hard and hot member twitch in her hand. Fuck, she needed to feel that right now. Without a word spoken, she lowered herself on him and closed her eyes tight as she felt him spread her once again. Her pussy felt like a warm glove wrapped tight around him, this was his weakness. She was his weakness and it felt good to be weak. She started to move up and down on him running her fingers through her hair. Her moans started to fill the van as she rode him. Scott lifted her shirt along with her bra up to reveal the large brown globes. Her chocolate nipples perked out for him, inviting his mouth. He sat up to take one in his mouth as she continued to ride him. He loved to see her on top of him, he loved to see her breast bouncing in front of him and her lose herself in the desire.

"Damn baby, fuck me." he demanded as his hand reached to tug on her hair.

Her head lean back as she quickened her pace. His hips thrust up to meet her, pushing more into her. He needed to feel more of her, to go in deeper. He grabbed a hold of her hips and started to piston inside of her. She gripped on to his shoulders as she bounced up and down on him. He was losing himself in the pleasure so much that he grabbed her hair again, yanking her hair back. He needed to hear it again to make sure it was true.

"Say it again." he commanded but she just whimpered in response, "Fucking say it again!" She knew what he needed her to say and something told her that he wasn't going to cum until he heard her say it. She felt her body start to tremble and her release was soon coming.

"I love you Scott." she declared, "I fucking love you."

"And you going to love only me, right?"

Her body start to convulse as he tugged her hair harder, "YES!" she screamed as her pussy spasm all over his cock. He wasn't far behind her as he spilled himself inside of her. He shuddered against her as he filled her.

He looked up at her to kiss her full lips again. She grabbed on to his face, returning that same passion. She whispered her love again in between the kisses.

"Now how are we going to get out of here?" he said and she couldn't help but smile. She hardly had enough energy to get up.

"I think we need to find a bathroom and quick." she said.

"Yea, I think there is one on the other side."

"No, too far. I have some wipes in the seat."

"Wait a minute." he said before she could reach for the wipes.

He grabbed the box with her necklace and took it out. He draped it around her neck and reached around to fasten the clamp. She smiled down at it before she kissed him again.

"Thank you." she smiled.

"You are more than welcome baby." he said running his fingers through her hair.

After cleaning up, they went back to the party separately. Everyone was joined up together talking in a circle.

"Where did you go?" Ricky asked.

"I thought we needed some more ice, but couldn't find any."

"So, you two have your rehearsal dinner coming up and then the big day." mama Tanya said.

"Yes ma'am and I am more than ready to do this. This wedding thing is working my nerves." Ricky said shaking his head as Kendra pinched him.

"I just want to say that I am not cooking the dinner. I need a day off." Katrina declared and Ricky ruffled her hair, "Will you quit that?" she pouted and Scott wanted to reach over and kiss her pouted lip.

Jade looked over and saw that some girl was talking to Dante on the basketball court. The dark hair girl threw her hair back laughing as he deliberately looked down at her breast. Katrina could see the hurt look on her friend's face. She knew that Jade didn't want to cause a scene here, so she just plastered on a smile and turned back to the group. Scott wanted to go over to the guy and punch him in the face for putting Jade through so much. Now that he was with Katrina, he considered Jade a friend too.

"I'll be back." James said to Scott as he walked out of the circle.

Everyone started talking and joking about the wedding, but Scott kept his eyes on James as he made his way to Dante. He saw James pull Dante to the side and away from the giggling girl. Before Dante could make a scene, James said something to him. Scott knew that look on his face, it was that determined angry stare that he gave when he wanted someone to do what he said. He wished he could hear what he was saying because he swore he saw Dante shaking in fear. Katrina saw the whole ordeal and so did Jade. They both looked at each other as if to say what was going on. James walked coolly back to the group, leaving a stunned Dante. Both Jade and Katrina looked at James in amazement and Scott just shook his head.

When the party ended, Scott caught up with Dominique as she headed to her car. This was it, now or never.

"Hey Dominique, can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Um, Katrina said I should talk to you about a problem I have. I was wondering when you have some free time for me to sit on your couch I guess."

"Oh, well I have some time tomorrow morning. With the wedding three days away, I am going to shut down the office for awhile."

"Alright, thanks. I'll see you in the morning." he said and was about to turn away when she touched his arm.

"You want to tell me what this is partially about? Just so I have an idea of what to expect."

"This is about a problem that I have trouble getting over."

"Alright, well I'll just see you then." she said as Scott opened her car door.

He waved her off with a smile feeling one huge load off his shoulder. Now he would just have to work on the other shoulder.

After a long wait I finally returned. Thanks to all the readers for being patient with me.

12