Been Waiting for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

"Wow, looks like the Marines did you some good. You changed so much. You obviously have been working out. You got rid of the curls though."

"Yea, they kind of look down on that."

"I like your hair cut short, makes you look all suave. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks that as I saw all those girls surrounding you." he chuckled, "I see much hasn't changed."

"Hey, I can't help how good I look." was he flirting with her?

"I know you can't. You certainly did fill out nicely." was she flirting back? He gulped; he needed to get out of here.

"Katrina, you need some help?" Kendra walked in and they both turned towards her, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude."

"No, I was just heading back outside. You finally left Ricky's side, so we can go and talk about people now." Scott smiled letting go of Katrina's hand.

"Hey, be good." Kendra warned.

"Aren't I always?" he shrugged.

"Don't let us answer that." Katrina smiled and he smiled back.

"I'll see you out there." he called back.

"You bet."

Katrina watched his wide toned back as he walked out of the kitchen. She bit her bottom lip following him with her eyes. He did look better than she imagined. His body looked like it was shape to perfection, he wasn't too muscular and he had this dominating aura around him that was driving her crazy. Her body was on fire when he hugged her and knew his hands were meant to be on her, touching her everywhere.

"Well, there he is. Now what." Kendra said.

"Kendra, I knew he looked good, but I didn't know he looked THAT good."

"You are so gone, huh?"

"I am, I just have to find a way to get him to see me like that."

"I think you don't have to try so hard. I saw the way he followed you in the house earlier. He wants you."

"Yea maybe, but I bet he got that whole 'I can't touch my best friend's little sister' thing going on. Kendra, you know how much I have been lusting for him. Now I think it's time I get him."

"And I'll help anyway I can." her best friend smiled.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12