Beer And PussyBois

Story Info
Serving jocks on football night.
1.1k words
4.22
66.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudden bursts of roars and cheers startled me. I suppose it was another touchdown. They were all drinking while watching a football game on TV and behaving the way dominant men do.

"Get me another beer, Faggot!" One of them yelled across the room. He was drunk.

"Get me one too, Fag." They laughed at me knowing full well I would obey. My skimpy cheer leader outfit and five inch high heels put me in my place among these masculine, demanding jocks. The intimidation was overwhelming. Smacked on the ass every time I walked by. An endearing derogatory slur reminding me of who I am and what my role is in life. To serve big, strong, aggressive men. Fetching beer. Cooking food. Showing off my smooth, soft legs and bunns. Getting them all riled up and reminding them exactly what I was. A PussyBoi.

I brought back several chilled mugs fresh out of the freezer filled with cold brew. They grabbed at me, they grabbed at the mugs. Grabbing, grabbing. Spank.

"To the six, to the five, the four . . . Touch Down!"

I was tossed aside as the room erupted in testosterone. I carefully made my way back to the kitchen where I was safe from all that masculinity and roughhousing. This was a good time to prepare the tacos. They would be expecting me to serve them food and beer all night. As well as serve them in oh so many other ways. The lettuce and tomatoes were fresh from the farm. The cheese was divine. And I bought very lean beef at the grocery store. The men loved my cooking but I think they loved me more.

"It smells good in here." Joey and Steve walked in, startling me yet again. I turned around quickly and smiled at them. They both walked over, closing in. Joey in front, Steve behind me. I could feel him lifting my mini skirt. Joey grabbed my hand and placed it over his cock outside his pants. I gently caressed his manhood which made an indent in his jeans. A rather large indent. Steve pressed up against my ass. His manhood was just as firm. "It's going to be quite a party tonight."

They both pushed me aside and left the kitchen. Sometimes people ask me why I put up with such harassment and indignity but they just don't get it. Every jock in this house (aside from Billy, he's a bit of a jerk) will always stand up for me any time I am in trouble. I can't even tell you how many times I have been cornered by some bully who was ready to beat me to a pulp and suddenly fell to the ground while several of these men beat him into an unrecognizable pool of bigotry. And how many times my car would break down in the dead of winter, sub-zero temperatures and after one phone call have my car surrounded by pickup trucks, mustangs and warm blankets in less than 2 minutes. Or when I am very upset emotionally about anything a sissy might be upset about I am always surrounded (Yes, I use that word a lot. It is the perfect verb). These men do not harass me, they love me. They love me in their own way which others are unable to see.

"Get your ass in here, Faggot!"

"Yo, PussyBoi, food!"

"Now! It's halftime."

"Coming." Oh dear, they were getting all riled up. I picked up the serving platter and brought the tacos into the living room. Instantly, as usual, I was surrounded. Hands grabbing taco shells, hands grabbing my legs, hands grabbing my bunns. Spank. All kinds of groping. Oh, my.

They ate like starving wild dire wolves ripping and shredding, so disgusting. Spilling beer, not even considering using napkins, growling. I was going to be cleaning up all night for sure. I just got out of the way and stood against the wall with my feet together and hands behind my back. You have to be careful feeding these jocks. It's very easy to lose fingers and toes. Then, when the eating was finished . . .

They focused all of their attention on me.

I posed a frightened expression to get them even more riled up and quickly I was surrounded. Hands began grasping at me. A spank on my bunns. Fingers in my hair. Bulges began forming. I of course was locked in a CB-6000. One of them forced me to my knees while another pulled on my arms putting me in doggie. That's when the unmistakeable sound of flies unzipping filled the room. My legs were spread wide by a set of knees behind me, a large cock displayed in front of my face as the tip of another brushed against my hole from behind.

"Suck it bitch."

Just as I took the cock in my mouth I was entered from behind.

"Damn, I love fucking this tight ass. I never get tired of it."

He picked up the pace, fucking me with a steady rhythm as I sucked on the cock in front of me. I knew exactly how each one of these men liked to be pleased and I made sure they enjoyed my specialized and thoroughly practiced talents. Tongue twirls on the underside of the tip followed by another plunge down the shaft working in unison with the thrusting of the one fucking me.

"That's it, Faggot."

The others looked on, waiting their turn. This was going to go on all night and well into the morning. These men were always filled with maximum testosterone.

"When he's done I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Fag." One of them said.

"While you suck my Fat Boy." They all laughed while I ran my small lips up and down the current cock in my mouth.

Explosion.

"My turn."

I could barely take a breath before the first cock was replaced by another. I could tell the one fucking me was also close to eruption. His pace and heavy breathing was at full force. I gently tugged on the new cock in my mouth, just the way he loved it. One of my heels fell off due to the overwhelming thrusts. Then he too finished, pulled out and was replaced. Double teamed take 2.

On and on. Over and over. And finally when the last two were finished some three hours later the first two were ready to start again. It was the same every weekend. And now they made me come over on Wednesdays too. I knew it wouldn't be long till they had me just move in and this would go on all day, all night, every day.

Two weeks later I got the phone call . . .

"Pack your bags, Faggot. We're coming to pick you up."