Beer Busts: Suds, Songs & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers

As soon as I felt her pubic hair against my crotch and balls, I ejaculated into the condom. Mine was probably the fasted fuck on record. I went all the way in - and bam! I groaned five or six times as cum shot out of my penis, then I immediately became soft. The blonde laughed out loud. As I pulled out of her, she grabbed the sticky condom which was still hanging from my limp penis. "Good God! If you'd put all that in me, I'd be pregnant for sure!" She giggled. She pulled the condom off me with a wet smack. "I'm keeping this one!" She said. "I've never seen so much in one fuck - and never so fast!"

The guy behind me was an active, and he pushed past me and began to pump in and out of the blonde. Her large breasts bounced around as she moved. By the time I was dressed, they were both grunting and groaning in time with his thrusts. I left the room, and another man quickly entered. Was that all there was? It had felt terrific, but it had been much too fast! I heard the blonde scream, so I knew that she had gotten more out of sex with my successor than either she or I had with my first fuck!

B.T. was waiting for me in front of the bathroom. "Did you lose your cherry?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I only got in one stroke and then blasted into the rubber!" I whispered. "How the hell do you go longer than that? And why is she fucking guy after guy?"

"Practice, practice, practice - to answer your first question!" B.T. answered. "As to the other, she's a 'Seas.'"

"A what?"

"Seas. Cee - Cee - Ess. Covered-Cock-Slut. She'll try and fuck as many guys as she can as long as they wear protection. You were about number twenty tonight."

My mouth fell open, and B.T. laughed. "There are a couple of dozen Seas who like to come to our parties and fuck the guys. They're all coeds, mostly from three particular sororities. Some nights we have a half-dozen in various rooms. Tonight we only have two. The other one's on the first floor. You need to go back on bathroom duty or you could try her out, too. Maybe you could last longer in her! Rachel claimed she just barely touched you before you launched! I guess she was telling it right, huh?"

B.T. laughed as he walked away. I spent the rest of the evening guarding the bathroom, remembering how the blonde's pussy had felt in my brief first fuck. I could even remember the strong pussy smell. Most of all I could remember the incredible feeling of her pussy squeezing my penis! And her pubic hair had tickled my balls!

That first fuck was completely different from what I had imagined it would be when I masturbated. I had pictured myself poking my penis at a naked woman's hairy crotch until I finally found the right hole. I wondered how I was supposed to get the right one? What if I tried to push into the wrong one? In my masturbation fantasies I always ejaculated before I actually got inside my fantasy woman. Maybe that's why I shot my load so fast.

In late January my pledge class was initiated, and we officially became active "brothers." In March I attended my next beer bust, and this time I got to stay for Stage Two. Things really began to get crude. Guys took turns telling tasteless jokes, usually with overt sexual implications. Everyone - men and women - listened as the storyteller spun his yarn, and then we screamed and yelled if it were truly disgusting. And then there were the songs.

Over the years the fraternity had assembled a collection of some of the most vile songs every put to music. Most were sung to familiar tunes and were easy to remember, but some were completely new. Eventually all of us learned even the most obscure tunes - and verses. Have you ever heard, "Love is a Long and Slender Thing?" How about, "The Ballad of Cunt Valley?" or that country-western favorite, "Her Tits are Less Flabby but her Mother Sucks Better Cock?" To be truly appreciated these have to be sung - in four-part harmony - to a mixed group while drinking huge quantities of beer. Each of these songs has dozens of truly unbelievably crude verses. That's why we sang them, of course!

I saw a lot of kissing and groping at the Second Stage beer bust. However, in spite of the suggestive lyrics, only two women spent the night in the house. I was really looking forward to whatever happened at a Stage Three beer bust! At the last one, three women had spent the night sleeping with - and fucking - their dates! Whatever went on, I hoped I could benefit, too!

I didn't have a date for our Valentine's Day party, and since we didn't have many pledges, those of us who didn't have dates took turns providing guards for the bathroom. Once again we had a couple of Seas in the house.

During one of my breaks from bathroom-guarding, I entered an appropriate room and got undressed. Although I couldn't see her face, this woman was a shapely brunette. She was on her hands and knees as one of the brothers fucked her fast and hard from behind. I was next in line, and I put a condom on and waited. My penis was so hard it was throbbing.

All at once the brother let out a loud groan and thrust himself against the woman several times. As he leaned back, his shrinking penis pulled out of her with a loud pop. "Oh fuck!" She wailed. "I was almost there! Hurry!"

I quickly got down on my knees and thrust myself into her. She was wet and slippery. When I didn't immediately explode, I decided to explore her body. I reached forward and began to fondle her breasts. Her nipples felt like tiny little stones. She began to rock forward and back causing me to move in and out of her about an inch.

She reached up and began to rub her clitoris. I felt mounting pressure building in my balls, so I quickly thrust in and out as many times as I could. She abruptly let out a high-pitched wail and collapsed forward onto her face and boobs, clamping hard around my penis and pulling me on top of her. Her vagina trembled and squeezed around my penis, and I immediately ejaculated several times. It felt incredible!

The powerful sensations in my groin almost caused me to black out. I pulled out of her and sat back on my behind. She fell over on her side and made short, squeaking sounds. Her legs jerked and she rubbed her breasts. Her mouth was open and her head was back. She looked like she was in pain.

I pulled off my filled condom and tossed it into the wastebasket beside her. The man behind me spread her legs apart and began to fuck her as she lay on her back. She grunted and moaned with each of his thrusts. Before I was dressed, she was starting to have another orgasm. I never got a good look at her face, but I'll never forget her!

I left the room and went to the other room with a Seas. Now that I could last slightly longer, and now that the edge was off my arousal, I wanted to see if I could really fuck. I was disappointed. This woman, also a brunette, was "on the rag" as she announced upon my arrival. Instead of fucking, she was giving blow jobs. She was naked and I could see a little white string hanging out of her pubic hair,

It was my first blow job, of course. I lasted for several minutes before finally blasting cum into her open mouth. She swallowed everything and sucked on my penis. It felt wonderful, but I realized that I should have come to her first and then gone to the other one. As I got dressed to leave, she was already sucking on another man's penis.

I heard the next day that by midnight she had blown nearly forty guys. The other woman had sex with more than thirty men and only quit when it became too painful for her to continue. I wondered how plentiful women like this were! They certainly seemed to enjoy sex, and they obviously didn't mind people watching!

Once again it was a Friday, and Mrs. Farleigh, our housemother, was out-of- town. Even though the weather was cold, we had another beer bust in March. Once again we only got through Stage Two. Rachel was the only woman who spent the night in the house. B.T. was tired for the next two days, and his room smelled of pussy! I was more and more eager to attend a Stage Three beer bust.

I finally got my chance. The fraternity scheduled a beer bust on a warm Friday evening in April. Since it was expected to reach Stage Three, B.T. spent some time explaining everything to me. After all of the newly-initiated men had been briefed by their pledge fathers, only about a third of us were uninhibited enough to give it a try. I was one of them, of course!

As B.T. explained it, Stage Three began with a special ballad, "Covered with Cum with a Cock in her Cunt," usually sung just before midnight. It was the signal for everyone else to leave. Jason, our fraternity president, walked to his car and returned carrying a small black case. Once the sound of the last car had faded into the distance, Stage Three officially began when Jason raised the black case over his head and announced, "Chug a brew and bare the bod! Let us prepare the women for the challenge of the cup!" At that command, everyone remaining chugged a full glass of beer, then stripped naked. There were eight couples and about two dozen men without dates at my first Stage Three. Among the women were Rachel and Kelly.

I was surprised that not all of the men were fully erect. My penis was hard as an iron bar! The eight naked women were astonishingly attractive! One had tiny A breasts with huge, pointed areolae and nipples, and one had gigantic D+ breasts. The other six, among them Rachel and Kelly, were perky B's or C's. The temperature was still above eighty degrees, and the heat from the fire caused everyone to perspire. The sight of eight pairs of sparkling-wet, bouncing breasts was almost more than I could handle! One woman was completely shaved, and one blonde had only some straggly, thin, blonde pubic hairs. Both of their slits were visible from the front. The rest had their brunette pussies neatly trimmed. I was in heaven!

Although I had showered with nearly all of the men, I had never seen their penises erect before. There was less variation among penis sizes than I had expected, given what I had seen when they were flaccid. The shortest was probably about five inches long, but thicker than almost anyone else's. The longest was about eight or nine inches long, but really skinny. The rest of us were in the six-to-seven inch range, and most of about the same thickness. Thankfully I was not intimidated! (At a subsequent beer bust I saw Mike's thick, nine-inch monster being put to its intended use, and that DID make me feel inadequate at first!)

It only took a couple of minutes for everyone to put his or her clothing into a small pile and place it well away from the fire. Once everyone was again milling around the fire, Jason announced, "Hot lips, cold brew, and drain your bladders! It is time!"

The first activity was social foreplay. We drank beer and took turns kissing each women. Although no groping was allowed, I found that wrapping my arms around a naked woman and pulling her hard against me was almost enough to cause me to shoot my load. Fortunately I was able to calm down between women! During my kisses, my stiff penis was pressed upright against each woman's abdomen, and I could feel the gentle pillows of each woman's breasts against my chest. I kissed each woman for several seconds, and I felt each woman's nipples poking hard into me. Several women rubbed their hairy pussies against my thigh, and there was moisture shining on my legs when they had all finished.

The kissing took over a half hour, and thanks to the continued beer drinking, everyone had to urinate at least once. The men faced the fire so that everyone could watch, but the women simply squatted in front of everyone. As B.T. had told me, the purpose of the nudity, naked kissing, and public urination was to break down any remaining inhibitions. It left everyone without any personal dignity. I loved it!

And it clearly worked! After the last person had been kissed and everyone had taken a leak, Jason announced, "Let all lovely ladies desiring to hold the Cup of Cum begin the challenge! Form the three circles!" Five women and their dates gathered in a group with the President, and everyone else (the guys without dates and the three couples whose women had never been to a Stage Three before) formed a circle around the group. B.T. had given me good advice, and I was standing to the left of Jean, one of the three "new" women, with L.T., her date, on her other side.

I looked around, and all of the men were now completely erect. Because of the flickering light from the fire it was a harder to be certain about the women, but most appeared to be stiff-nippled, too. There was very little breeze, and I could smell pussy juice, most strongly from Jean since she was next to me. Arousal and lust were in the air. I had to struggle to stop myself from throwing her to the ground and fucking her.

The five women in the center knelt on blankets in order to stay clean. Although the sand was hard-packed, we didn't want to get sand or dirt into delicate places! They formed a small circle, facing outward, with their feet almost touching. Each of their dates faced inward, with his hands clasped tightly behind his waist. Each man's penis was almost touching his date's mouth. Jason slowly walked around the circle of five men, verifying that everyone was in the correct place.

Each of us had been told what was going to happen next. Those of us in the outer circle reached out and put our arms around the two people next to us. The rules called for the men to put their arms around each other's shoulders, but there were no such rules regarding the women! Thanks to B.T.'s good advice, I slipped my right arm down Jean's bare back and wrapped my hand around her waist. L.T. reached around and cupped her left breast, so I slipped my hand lower and began to rub her behind. Jean clearly enjoyed the attention!

Jason started a timer, and we began chanting "Cream of Meat! Cream of Meat!" The women in the center circle fondled, kissed, and rubbed their men's penises. After about ten seconds the timer went off, and the five men each moved one woman to the left. Each woman turned her attention to the "new" man in front of her. The timer sounded again, and the men moved again. We continued chanting as we watched five couples engage in group fellatio and hand jobs.

The five women were competing. The winner would be the first woman to swallow cum. Given the numbers, it was unlikely that the winner would receive jism from her date, and that made everything even more exciting! We continued chanting.

Watching the five women kiss, suck, lick, and fondle the genitals of five different men was incredibly erotic. It soon became obvious that the men were almost ready to cum, but the sound of the timer and the changing women touching them repeatedly kept stopping them just short of ejaculation.

I realized that Jean had stopped chanting, and that she had begun to grunt. I glanced toward her and I saw that L.T. had moved his left hand from her back to her pussy and that he was finger-fucking her from behind. I slipped my hand up her side and began to fondle her right breast. Her nipple was rigid, and I gently squeezed it as I chanted.

The men in the middle had lasted for about four minutes and had completed almost five complete rotations with the women. All five of the men were starting to moan, and we knew it would soon be over. Jean suddenly began to cry out, over and over, "Oh! Oh! OOOH! OOOH!" She began to thrust her hips against L.T.'s hand, and she yelled, "GOD! YES! AAAAAH!"

Jean's body trembled and shook, and her trembling legs gave way. As L.T.'s fingers came out of her, I pulled her back against my leg, holding her against me by her breast. L.T. moved his hand to her front, and he continued to move his fingers in and out of her, making a wet slurping sound. I could feel her body trembling against mine as she moaned and twitched with each movement of his fingers. My right thigh was between her cheeks, and with her legs apart, I could feel every motion she made. Jean's face was twisted into a grimace, and I was fascinated by the way it changed as tremors rolled up her body in waves. I was so fascinated by her climax that I almost missed the final action in the center of the circle.

Three of the men in the middle were now groaning so loudly that their cries could easily be heard over our chanting. The timer sounded, and the men quickly changed to the next woman. Rachel slid one hand under the balls of Evan, the man in front of her, and then, as I learned later from B.T., she pushed a finger into his anus and began rubbing his prostate. The resulting explosion of cum caught Rachel between her eyes, but she opened her mouth and swallowed the next load.

Jason immediately called, "Stop! Rachel wins the challenge!" and four men were left hanging as the four women pulled away from them. Everyone's eyes were on Rachel and Evan. Rachel kept fingering and sucking Evan until he collapsed onto the sand. Rachel continued to swallow, but cum had leaked out of both sides of her mouth. Her face was also cum-streaked, and more had landed on her breasts.

The circles disintegrated. I felt L.T. pull Jean away from me. She wrapped herself around him, kissing him passionately. L.T. quickly spread a towel on the ground, lay Jean on it, and slipped his penis into her. They both began to grunt and moan as they fucked. There was a long smear of Jean's pussy juice on my thigh. The other two women who had been in the outer circle were kissing and rubbing against their dates.

I turned back toward the main action. Jason had unrolled a special blanket, and Rachel was just getting into her place. She sat cross-legged on the blanket, facing the fire, her engorged labia clearly visible through her pubic hair. The President handed her a large drinking glass which she placed between her breasts. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out until it just touched the top of the glass. Her face and breasts glistened with streaks of Evan's cum.

The next event called for the men to fill the glass with cum. Rachel was officially now "The Holder of the Cup of Cum," or more briefly, "The Holder." Each man would now take turns jerking off into the glass until it was filled.

We eagerly lined up, our erect penises bouncing in the firelight. B.T. was first in line since Rachel was his date, and it took him less than a minute to masturbate himself into a powerful ejaculation. As the rules required, his first shot was directly into Rachel's glass. But he directed his subsequent shots into her mouth, and when her mouth was closed as she swallowed, onto her cheeks and breasts. The other three men who had participated in the center of the circle went next. I followed them.

There was about an inch of cum in the glass already. Rachel's breasts were cum-covered and cum was steadily dripping onto her thighs. Her cheeks glistened, and there was even cum in her hair. The scent of cum was sweet in the air. She smiled at me. I began to stroke my penis and she opened her mouth, waiting for my cum.

It didn't take me long. I aimed the first blast into the glass, and then I put another large load into Rachel's mouth. I aimed to the side and added my cum to the smear running down her left breast. My final dribbles landed on her left leg.

The next man stepped up as I moved aside. I looked around. All of the women except Rachel were making love with their dates. All were in plain view. All were unashamedly vocal. I felt the beginnings of stiffening in my penis, and it became partially erect. Yes, Stage Three was a stylized orgy!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. I glanced that way, and saw something white flying through the air. My eyes focused on a large man wearing dark work clothing. He had his genitals poking through the fly and was rubbing his shaft. I watched as another burst of cum flew from his impressively large penis and landed several feet in front of him. No wonder Jake allowed us to hold our beer busts on his land!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers