Beer Busts: Suds, Songs & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I was not the only one observing Jake. Twice more cum flew from his pecker, and then it began to soften. As he finished, a naked brother handed a plastic cup of beer to him. Jake's drooping manhood was at least half again as long as the brother's erect one! He remained at the edge of the light of the fire, and I returned my attention to the naked women.

After about fifteen minutes, couples finished screwing, and most of these men joined the line to masturbate into the glass. After the first few men, it took several minutes for each man to add his load to the glass. As the glass got more and more full, the men shot more and more of their cum onto Rachel, rather than into the glass. The "first shot into the glass" rule wasn't strictly enforced very well! Rachel was quite literally coated with cum from a couple of dozen men, but she didn't look degraded. She looked excited! There was another reason nobody wanted to end the game. The man who finally added just enough of his cum so that the cream level in the glass reached a mark near the top of the glass was the winner - or loser - depending upon ones perspective. He had to drink the entire glass of mixed jism. If he had a date, they could share it.

It was amusing to watch the men standing around, naked, rubbing their dorks back to stiffness as their turns approached. Other than The Holder, the women were allowed to help out by rubbing us. I beat off for the second time, and by then the glass was about two-thirds full. It took me several minutes this time, but Kelly stepped forward and helped. There's nothing like the erotic caress of a beautiful woman to get a man excited! She aimed me first into the glass, and then immediately into Rachel's mouth.

In case anyone feels that we were taking advantage of the Holders, I want to set the record - and everyone's penis - straight. Holders always selected themselves, and were always women who had previously watched the game and its aftermath. They volunteered, knowing they would likely require the services of several of us, serially or together, before the night was done. Moreover each of their dates - one of our brothers - had to be willing to share his woman with several men.

The Holders would always become wantonly aroused, which was, of course, the main reason for having Stage Three beer busts! Any women would probably become completely sex-crazed after sitting fully exposed for an hour in front of a group of naked men who held their penises an inch in front of her lips as they ejaculated into the glass, onto her breasts, and into her mouth! A Holder usually swallowed at least as much cum as ended up in the glass, and she spent the entire hour or more tasting cum, feeling it on her body, and smelling it as the odor wafted up from the glass directly beneath her lips.

But all attention was not on the Holder. The man who "lost" had to drink the glass of warm cum. It often worked out that the loser had a date, and they would stand naked together before the fire, in full view of everyone who was looking, and share the streaked, multicolored, gooey, slimy mixture. Some of the men gagged, but I don't recall hearing of anyone getting sick. Nearly all of the women who "helped" drink the cum enjoyed it more than the men did. These women always became aroused, often almost as much as the Holder. As the Holder, Rachel was no exception. I was stroking myself as I waited for my third jerk-off. I was second in line, and I could see Rachel's pussy. Her labia were swollen and protruding from her dark pubic hair. Cum had run from her breasts, down her stomach, and between her legs. Her nipples were stiff and erect. She was breathing in short little gasps. Her face was dark red. She occasionally twitched and trembled.

L.T. was in front of me, and he was having trouble getting off. He'd already had sex with Jean and had beaten off once into the cup, and he just couldn't seem to finish. Jean, Kelly, and another woman came up and began to fondle and rub against him. When that didn't work, Rachel said, "Kelly, put your finger up his ass!" Kelly did, and L.T. immediately ejaculated with a loud groan. Jean had hold of his penis, and she aimed him directly into the glass. L.T.'s jism finally filled the glass to the mark. Filling the glass had taken almost an hour!

Rachel lifted the cum-filled and cum-coated glass from between her breasts and handed it to L.T.. As we all cheered, B.T., as the Holder's date, laid Rachel back on the blanket and began to pump in and out of her. It took less than two minutes for her to scream in climax, with B.T. grunting and groaning seconds later as he finished. He kissed her, then stood up. "Rachel's trying for the HFR! Who's next?" He asked.

The HFR was the "Holder Fuck Record," and referred to the number of different men who ejaculated into the Holder's vagina after the cup was filled with jism. Setting a new HFR was difficult, mainly for two obvious reasons. First, the men had already ejaculated, probably at least twice, and were not always able to do so again, particularly after drinking a lot of beer. And second, the men often took so long as they fucked the Holder that she could easily become too sore to continue.

The HFR was always established without condoms, and it was up to each woman (or couple) to provide appropriate protection. Most women were on the pill, and the fraternity also had purchased - completely illegally - a quantity of morning-after pills. I didn't see any condoms used by anyone at my first Stage Three.

The Holder always "belonged" to one of the men, of course. He had to be willing to share her at the conclusion of the game. When I graduated, the HFR was twelve. Although I didn't see it happen, she had fucked her date, then eleven other men before she collapsed. According to her legend, cum was running out of her like a river, and she had climaxed so many times that she couldn't stand and had to be carried, naked and dripping, to her fiance's car. Rumor has it that the HFR is now nearly twenty!

The night of my first Stage Three, the HFR was eight, a record set by Kelly the previous spring. I realized that she had probably "assisted" many of the men as they masturbated because this meant that she was able to aim their penises so that most of their cum didn't go into the glass. Obviously the more times the men had to masturbate, the less likely they would be able to successfully fuck Rachel, and the more likely that Kelly's record would stand. What a fun way to cheat at this game!

I was fourth in line for Rachel. As she screwed the second man, I turned to watch the other "official" festivity, the Draining of the Cup of Cum. Jean and L.T. were sharing it, to the delight of an enthusiastic group of onlookers. L.T. took a mouthful, then kissed Jean, sharing both the cum and an intense kiss. Jean took a mouthful, and returned the favor to L.T.. Their kisses got longer and louder, and it took several minutes to drain the cup.

The second man ejaculated into Rachel as L.T. and Jean finished the cup. As the man in front of me began to fuck Rachel, Jean flopped down on her back and practically dragged L.T. down on top of her. "For God's sake, fuck me!" She screamed. L.T. obliged as several of the brothers cheered.

Jean was really excited, and she was wildly thrusting her hips hard against L.T.'s penis. She came loudly, but L.T. continued to fuck her. A couple of minutes later Jean screamed as she came again, and this time L.T. also yelled. I could see their bodies twisting and jerking as they both climaxed. I was fully erect as I turned back to see how Rachel was doing.

Rachel was grunting and groaning, obviously approaching another climax. I heard a shout, and turned back toward Jean and L.T.. Jean had obviously wanted more, and one of my pledge brothers was now enthusiastically fucking Jean as fast as he could. Jean's hip thrusts were as active as they had been before. In a matter of only a couple of minutes, Jean's body began to tremble, and she let out a long yell. The brother fucking her screamed too, and I could see his body jerk each time he shot another load into her.

As they separated, I heard Jean say, "More! I want another cock!" Another man quickly began to fuck her as L.T. looked on. Obviously drinking the Cup of Cum hadn't deadened Jean's libido! Quite the opposite!

I heard the man fucking Rachel groaning several times as he ejaculated into her, but in spite of his efforts, he was unable to finish Rachel with his deflated penis. I took his place. As I easily slipped inside her, Rachel pulled me down against her sticky body and kissed me. She tasted almost exactly like the scent of cum swirling off her. "For God's sake, Don, finish me before you come, okay?" She said.

Fortune smiled upon me. Even though I was incredibly turned on by the sights and smells, I had already masturbated into two climaxes, and my tendency to ejaculate quickly was quelled. I moved my penis around inside Rachel, experimenting to find what caused her to react most powerfully. She was already very close to orgasm, and she reached down and rubbed her clitoris as I wiggled around. She began to grunt in time with the movement of her fingers.

All at once Rachel arched her back and let out a loud shriek, "EEEEEAAAAA!" She moved both hands to her breasts and began to pinch her nipples. I continued moving inside her, and I felt her body being to jerk under mine. Her slippery vagina clamped hard around my penis and then began to tremble. Rachel screamed again and jerked her hips against me several times. I continued to fuck her.

I almost lost it, but I was just barely able to keep from coming. Rachel gradually relaxed as I continued to move in and out of her, twisting from side to side, exploring the inside of her pussy with my penis. Rachel again pulled me down against her and kissed me, over and over. After a couple of minutes, I realized that she was grunting in time with my thrusts, and I slowly increased the tempo.

Rachel's grunts got louder, and she twisted her head back, breaking away from my kiss. She was crying, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Over and over. I leaned down and bit gently on her right nipple. I could taste the cum on it, but I didn't care. Rachel went berserk. Again and again she pushed up against me with her hips and ground her clitoris against me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and almost squeezed the breath out of me. I continued to move in and out of her as fast as I could.

If felt as if Rachel's entire body was involved in her next orgasm. Between gasps for breath she yelled, "YAAAAAAH!" Perhaps three dozen times. Each time a wave of trembling moved from her pelvis and up her body, ending in her arms and legs as they gripped me. Her stiff nipple popped out of my mouth, but I continued to move my penis in and out of her. I was also screaming and ejaculating into her in time with her tremors. Waves of pleasure moved up my body, following her trembling, It felt like I shot dozens of wads of cum into her, but that was clearly impossible. In any case I climaxed each time she screamed, even if my ejaculations were dry. Her screams became fainter and fainter as I drowned myself in the sensations radiating from my groin.

I suddenly felt Rachel pushing her hands against my chest. "You're crushing me, Don!" She gasped. I realized was lying fully on top of her. Her legs were wide apart, with her knees up near her chest. I hadn't even felt her let go of me with her arms. "Did you black out or something?" She asked.

I nodded, and I kissed her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me again, and we held each other for another minute or so, kissing as we gasped for breath. I kept most of my weight off her by leaning on my elbows. She was still trembling.

As our breathing slowed, I heard Jean gasp, "Again! I want another one. Is that okay, L.T.?" I didn't hear L.T.'s reply, but I heard a cheer go up, so I assumed he had agreed.

I gave Rachel one last kiss and moved off her. We were both surprised to see that my penis was still erect as it came out of her. Her pussy made a loud pop, and then a gush of cum ran out of her, dripped toward her anus, and formed a puddle between her legs. Her vagina stayed open, and the man behind me quickly filled it with his penis. I slowly staggered to my feet.

The first person I saw was B.T.. I was suddenly afraid of what Rachel and I had done together, and my guilt caused my penis to deflate. He quickly pulled me away from the others. "I'm sorry, B.T.!" I said. "Rachel's so sexy, and I couldn't help myself!"

B.T. just shook his head. "I couldn't believe it, Don! Rachel has had some incredible orgasms with me, but nothing like that! My God! She wasn't holding anything back! I can't wait to do that with her myself!" Then he grinned at me, and I knew he wasn't upset.

We talked for a few minutes, and I described exactly what I had done and felt. We agreed that part of the excitement had been caused by Rachel's being the Holder. But B.T. once again remarked that he had never seen her so completely involved in sex before. "It's like she was always protecting a little part of her dignity when we made love. Well, she doesn't have to do that any more, does she?" He said and he grinned. He was completely correct. There had been absolutely no dignity in Rachel's orgasm - just pure passion and uninhibited excitement.

Before I could answer, we heard the man fucking Rachel grunting, and we watched them as he ejaculated into her. A few seconds later Rachel trembled and let out a loud groan, too. "That's five!" We heard somebody yell, and a cheer went up. Number six immediately began to pump rapidly in and out of Rachel.

B.T. walked closer to the main action, but I stayed where I was and watched L.T. and Jean. The brother fucking her finished. He climbed off her, leaving her spread- eagled, open, and leaking cum onto the blanket. I realized that this was the fourth man, not the third. Another man started to fuck her, but Jean pushed him off. "Enough!" She said, and L.T. quickly picked her up. She wrapped herself around him and clung to him. I was close enough to hear her say, "Take me back to your room, L.T.! I love you and I want to make love to you all night long! This was incredible!"

L.T. was already erect. Apparently the multiple-partner sex hadn't affected their relationship. Perhaps that was because it was done openly, or perhaps it was something else entirely. But nobody appeared to have any guilt about anything that had happened. I realize how little I really understood about sexuality, and I decided that I had to learn more! I'd always imagined sex as a one-on-one activity, not this!

L.T. and Jean kissed, then L.T. lowered her to her feet. She squatted in the sand, and urinated. I could see ropes of cum dangling from her crotch before they finally fell off. Jean reached inside herself, and wiggled her fingers around. I heard a slurping sound. When she held out her hand to L.T., there was a large mound of cum from four different men in her hand. "I'll just take the blanket to sit on in the car. When we get back to the fraternity, I'll take a shower and then . . . " She grinned at L.T. and they shared a passionate kiss.

L.T. got dressed, and gathered up Jean's clothes. She carried the blanket and walked naked to L.T.'s car and climbed in. As they drove away, I walked back over to B.T.

He was standing with Jason. "This is number eight." B.T. said. "If he cums in Rachel, she'll be tied with Kelly for the HFR. If she's willing, Jason gets to help her break the record." In our fraternity, one of the presidential perks was the right to be the one to help set a new HFR. It was also agreed that the President would be the last man at the beer bust to fuck the Holder - if it came to that. In any case, the Stage Three was almost over.

Everyone was now watching the action on the ground. Kelly was gnawing on her knuckles, clearly worried that her record was going to fall. As the eighth man continued to fuck Rachel without ejaculating, it looked as if Kelly's HFR was going to stand. Then Rachel reached around and began pushing her finger in and out of his anus. Number eight exploded with several loud groans, and soon rolled off Rachel.

B.T. sat down beside Rachel, pulled her into a sitting position, and held her. They whispered for several seconds, then they kissed. I heard her say, "Tied?" And he nodded. Rachel kissed him again. B.T. got up, and Rachel spread her legs wide apart, allowing a steady stream of cum to run out of her. "C'mon, Jason! For the record! Fuck me! Fill me with your cum!"

Jason leaned down and whispered something in Rachel's ear. She grinned, then began to rub herself. Jason positioned himself between her legs and studied her. With one hand Rachel rubbed her pussy, and with the other her breasts. L.T. whispered to me, "Jason's been saving himself for this. He only beat off once into the glass, and he knows he'll cum fast. He wants Rachel to get off, too."

It didn't take long. Rachel had remained at a high level of arousal, and as she began to climax, Jason entered her and began to fuck her really fast and hard. Rachel screamed, "OOH! OOH!" OOH!" over and over as her orgasm continued, thanks to Jason's pumping. Her body began to tremble violently, and that sent Jason over the top. He ejaculated into her at least five times. Both of them screamed, and everybody else cheered - even Kelly.

B.T. had only hinted to me about what the final ceremony. Jason kissed Rachel, and after he separated from her, he located the stained glass which had contained the cum. He scooped part of the puddle beneath Rachel into the glass, then pulled her to a sitting position. He straddled her thighs and held the sticky glass over her head. She reached up and held his penis and balls with her hands. She knew what to say. "In my hands I hold the presidential jewels and sword. These were the last to baptize my womb with fraternity seed." She then gently rubbed his genitals, and he slowly became erect.

When Jason's penis was again swollen, Rachel pulled it against her mouth and kissed its crown. After several seconds she dropped her hands and broke the kiss. He handed her the glass as her trophy. "Rachel officially now owns our Holder's Fraternity Record with a count of nine!" He announced. It was the only time "fraternity" was ever substituted for "fuck" when referring to the HFR!

Everyone cheered, and most of the men and women who were not driving drank another beer. Rachel lay back on her blanket, breathing deeply as B.T. kissed her. He rose, and everyone, men and women, knelt down and kissed her. A few minutes later everyone packed up and the cars began to drive away. Soon B.T., Rachel, and I were the only ones there. With the fire extinguished, the stars became visible, and I wished I had a woman of my own with me to share the moment.

Rachel could stand, but she was unsteady and unable to walk very far. Cum was still coming out of her and running down her legs. After she urinated into the sand, B.T. picked her up and carried her to his car. I put a dry towel on the back seat, and she lay down on it, still naked. B.T. and I dressed, and then he drove the three of us back to the fraternity. The smell of pussy and cum made us both hard - not to mention the effect of the little moans coming from Rachel in the back seat!

At the fraternity, B.T. again picked Rachel up, holding the cum-soaked towel underneath her. I went ahead and turned out the backdoor light, and B.T. carried her inside and directly upstairs to the shower room. Several brothers cheered as they saw her. B.T. and I undressed, and we took turns holding her up and washing her. She was truly covered with cum from head to toe. She looked unbelievably beautiful!

The shower revived Rachel. She whispered something to B.T., and he grinned. "Rachel wants the three of us to sleep together tonight. I've already got a mattress on the floor. You get another and we'll see what Rachel has in mind!"

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers