Beer Busts: Suds, Songs & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers

B.T. and I got a little sleep that night, but not Rachel. She went back and forth between the two mattresses on the floor, fucking first one of us, and then the other. She "visited" me twice, but I only ejaculated into her once. Hell, I was lucky I could still get hard! B.T. admitted later that he only got off once himself. Rachel had loud, wild orgasms with both of us all night long. She finally collapsed on top of B.T. after riding him to a screaming finish as intense as the one she had enjoyed with me earlier during the contest.

B.T. and I got up, but Rachel spent the morning and afternoon sleeping in B.T.'s. room. She was still in the house when the housemother returned, and we had to sneak her out during the evening meal. By that time she could walk, but she had a dreamy, distracted, well-fucked look on her face that just wouldn't go away.

And that was truly the real end of my first Stage Three beer bust. But it certainly wasn't my last! I'll return to the story of B.T. and Rachel in a moment.

Most of the time I was in college I didn't have a date at the Stage Three beer busts. I did manage to have sex with nearly every Holder, including Kelly the following fall as she reclaimed the HFR by fucking ten men. I was man number four, and it was good with her, but not as incredible as it had been with Rachel.

In addition to Rachel, I particularly remember another Holder, Marci. She was short with incredibly large breasts. I was about the sixth or seventh man to fuck her after the cum glass was finally filled, and I expected her to be loose. She wasn't. She was slippery, but she grabbed onto my penis with her pussy and it felt like I was being sucked inside her.

Our sexual organs fit together perfectly, better than any woman before or since. Marci held me motionless inside her, locking me against her body by pressing her heels into my behind. Even without moving I could feel our excitement building. I kissed her as I tried to think of words to describe to her how it felt to be inside her. "God, Marci! I've never . . . "

Marci kissed me, then broke away. "I KNOW! I don't want you to move! It kinda tingles everywhere . . . inside me at once! Just hold me and . . . Oh! OH! OOOH!"

Earlier I had masturbated twice into the cup, or I would already have climaxed inside Marci. I felt the same tingling she described, but the sensations intensified even though I wasn't moving. She clamped me firmly against her with her feet as her vagina began to squeeze me in wave after wave of pressure. She had three powerful, screaming orgasms before I shot my load into her. I almost passed out, and I saw flashing colored lights as I squirted again and again inside her.

After kissing Marci for a few seconds, I felt her trembling legs release me. I was forced to pull out and allow another man to fuck her. The look on Marci's face was one of total despair when she felt my penis escape her vagina's grasp. I saw tears on her face as the next man moved in and out of her.

I wanted to get back in line so that I could mate with Marci again, but there were already enough men waiting so that she could set a new HFR without having sex with me twice. She didn't get that far. She dissolved into tears and stopped after the man following me ejaculated into her without bringing her to another climax.

Marci got married a few months later, and I never got another chance to make love to her. But what a memory! It was similar to my first time, except we both climaxed without movement after I was completely inside her. I've always wondered if she still thinks about our brief, intense, motionless coupling and the impossibly perfect way our bodies joined together! I certainly do!

My serious girl during my junior year was Pat, and we had enjoyed passionate - although infrequent - sex whenever we had managed to find a time and place. She was concerned that none of the women in her prudish, stuck-up sorority find out about our sexual activities. Even though I had to miss two Stage Three busts, I took her to a Stage One and later to a Stage Two. After finally attending her first Stage Three, she spent the night in my room, fucking me into exhaustion. In my bed the next morning she announced that she wanted to be the Holder at the next beer bust.

I actually only took Pat to two Stage Three busts, but the second one was truly memorable. She had almost become the Holder, getting her man (not me since I was two women away from her at the time) to cum in her mouth only seconds after another woman won. She helped beat me off each time it was my turn to add my cream to the glass. Thanks to her excellent aim with my penis, it was my cum that ended the game. Clearly she really wanted the glass of cum if she couldn't be the Holder!

Pat became extremely excited as she watched me begin drinking the glass of cum. I had no difficulty getting her to drink the second half. The unoccupied men cheered and yelled as she swirled it around in her mouth, obviously savoring every texture and taste. When the glass was empty, she held it up so that every last drop fell onto her tongue. The men cheered loudly, partly, I'm sure, because her huge nipples had become erect as she became increasingly aroused.

When Pat reluctantly put the empty cum glass on the ground, she gave me a look which any man would recognize. My penis immediately stiffened. She wrapped herself around me and my penis slipped into her while I was still standing. Pat had two rapid, loud orgasms while I stood with my back to the fire, standing upright, with Pat bouncing up and down on me as the men cheered. They shouted "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" in time with her movements.

I carried Pat to our blanket, and in the pale light about twenty feet from the fire, she fucked me until I came, and then she fucked three other brothers as she gave blow jobs to several others. I was surprised how aroused and excited I became watching my woman fucking and sucking other men. After the third man finished, I mounted her and we made slow, gentle love until nearly 3:00 a.m. Each time I came, she held me inside her until I was hard again. She was as responsive as Rachel had been, and she screamed herself hoarse.

The Stage Three ended when the Holder had to stop and failed to set a new HFR. We remained on our blanket, and were the last ones to leave. I only managed to ejaculate twice into her vagina, but my penis stayed stiff and Pat took her pleasure using every position we had ever tried - as well as some new ones. She finally drifted off to sleep, and I carried her naked and exhausted to the car and strapped her in. I gently stroked her breasts as I drove us back to town, and she moaned softly as she slept.

I drove back to the fraternity and woke her, but Pat said she didn't want to spend the rest of the night there since somebody might find out. So I drove her home. Pat didn't dress herself until we were parked outside her sorority house, and then she skipped her underwear.

While she had been screwing the four of us, she had simultaneously given a half-dozen blow jobs to other guys, and there were cum stains all over her face. Cum was also caked into her hair. As I kissed her good morning in the pale predawn light, I could see that wonderful just-fucked look all over her face. I had left suck marks all over her body, and many were clearly visible, particularly on her breasts, thighs, and neck. The crotch of her shorts was damp and dark with the drippings from her pussy. She smelled like cum and pussy milk. Yes, she had attended a Stage Three beer bust and it really showed!

Abruptly she changed her mind, as all men know women are wont to do! "Take me back to your room!" She said. "I want to make love to you again, and we can't do it here!"

As soon as we got into my room, I left to get my mattress from the dorm room. When I got back, Pat was naked, waiting for me. I tore off my clothes and she wrapped herself around me, taking me into her while I was standing as she had done before. I grabbed a towel and soap and walked with her coupled onto me down the hall to the shower room. Halfway there I paused as she came with a loud, shuddering, hoarse scream.

After we had scrubbed each other, we dried off, and Pat again climbed onto me, once again fucking me standing up. I carried her that way back to my room. She was aroused, responsive, and sufficiently rested. We made love until I finally filled her once again with my jism, then we slept the rest of the day lying wrapped around each other. We missed breakfast and lunch, but we used the latter time to sneak down to the bathroom for a quick toilet, toothbrush, and shower break.

Late in the afternoon I left to wash her clothes. We made love again when I returned. That night there was an informal party in the house, and we managed to eat enough of the snacks to satisfy ourselves. We spent that night in my room, too. Even though she was hoarse, she was still so loud when she climaxed that everyone knew she was there, even if most of the brothers didn't see her. I don't know why the housemother didn't report us!

Sunday morning while our housemother was at church, Pat enjoyed getting showered with four naked men, and she was so turned on that she only reluctantly got dressed so that I could take her home. I drove her back to her sorority and she sneaked in through the kitchen. She was wasting her time. Anybody who saw her face could tell what she had been doing! My suck marks were also still plainly visible.

That time with Pat was truly a night to remember, but I never forgot my first Stage Three when Rachel set the HFR. Rachel didn't defend her record for a very simple reason: The August after that memorable beer bust, she and B.T. were married.

I was a groomsman. I danced with Rachel at the reception, held at the hotel where we all had rooms. She whispered in my ear, "Was Big Tom telling the truth? That you were almost a virgin when you gave me that mind-blowing climax? Was it true?" I nodded, and she gave me a quick kiss. "Well, I got more than a one-time high from it! Sex with B.T. was always great, but now - it's incredible! We both just let go and . . . well, you know, don't you? Aren't you enjoying yourself, too?"

"Rachel, I haven't had sex since that night with you in B.T.'s room."

Rachel looked into my eyes. "You're telling the truth, aren't you? Well, if I weren't a married woman, I'd . . . "And she gave me a truly wicked grin. She hugged me close as the music finished.

"Enjoy the honeymoon!" I said. "I'll imagine what you're doing and beat off, pretending I'm inside you!"

Rachel gave me a deep kiss, smearing lipstick all over my mouth. I could feel her nipples pressing against me through her dress. "If I ever have trouble getting off, I'll just remember how you did me on that beer bust!" She whispered and then she was gone.

Mary, the unmarried bridesmaid with whom I'd been paired for the wedding, came over and asked me why Rachel had been so affectionate. "Well, we got to talking about sex, and she lost control." I said.

"Yeah, right!" Mary replied. "You wish!"

Perhaps Mary believed me about two hours later when I finally talked her out of her bridesmaid's dress. We made loud, passionate love in her room at the hotel for most of the night, only stopping because she got too sore to continue. I had pretended she was Rachel, and everything Rachel and I had done worked for Mary, too - as her yells attested! When fucking became uncomfortable for her, she taught me how to give her oral sex. I licked my cum from her pussy and she had violent, screaming orgasms until she fell asleep just after dawn. I hoped that Rachel and Tom had as much fun as Mary and I did after their wedding!

Anyway, thanks to the beer busts, I was beginning my lifelong journey learning how to satisfy women. I had much more to learn, but my freshman year certainly started me off in the right direction. And for three more years I enjoyed the beer busts - and the incredible, uninhibited group sex! Even better than the beer busts was the fraternity spring break orgy my senior year, but that's another story that I promise to write soon.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,108 Followers