Beer Run

Story Info
Sometimes, the journey is the destination.
2.3k words
3.77
36.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Sam had just announced their engagement - a total surprise. Thing was, there wasn't a single bottle of champagne in the entire house. Now that the party was going to be really rocking, we could also do with more beer. Being the only sober person at the party, the responsibility fell onto Alex to drive me to the liquor store.

Alex pulled her 4x4 up, as I made sure things would be okay while I was gone. As I climbed into the cab, Alex let out a whistle. "Just stop right there girl!" Peering over her sunglasses, her eyes sent laser beams at my crotch. Alex's truck is pretty high, I didn't realize that my super short denim skirt had ridden up and Alex was getting a free view of my panty covered crotch. As she started the truck moving, I pulled down my skirt, completely embarrassed. Her black eye brows were two pointed peaks over the tops of her wayfarers.

Dave, my husband, loves my body. He says his friends, guys and girls, think I'm pretty hot too - I do get a decent amount of attention.

Right after our honeymoon, Dave took over my underwear drawer. "No more granny underwear," he said. My choices are now limited to tiny thongs and see-through things straight from the swamp of the male imagination. It was a big change for me, but eventually I got used to it. He was the only one seeing them anyway, and he loves knowing that I'm all sexy under my clothes. I used to remind him that I was actually naked under my clothes, but that just made his dick hard.

He also likes me to keep my pussy bare. He loves my pussy, and it certainly loves all the attention it gets from him. It's a special part of me that I keep perfect, and wet, just for him - he's the only one who sees it.

Well, except for Alex just then. That seemed to make her pretty excited.

It was a long dusty drive into town. We listened to the radio, sang, and had a great girl ride. I could swear that I saw Alex rub her crotch a few times when she thought I wasn't looking.

It was the only store for thirty miles, and on a weekend, the place was crowded. She eased the big truck into the full parking lot, and was over at the passenger side before I could even get my seatbelt off. Damn, that girl was wanting another look at my panties, and she wasn't the least bit shy about it. There were big trucks on either side of us, so I decided to give her a little show. As I was climbing down, twice I opened my legs wide, showing off the little triangle of cloth over my pussy. I made sure it was pulled up enough so the bottom of my lips were sticking out. I also made sure to "accidentally" stick my bare ass in her face. She was loving all of it.

As soon as I hit the ground, Alex hooked the straps of my panties with both thumbs. Before I could say a word, my thong was around my ankles and off. I was so shocked I could only manage to get out a little squeak before she tossed the flimsy thing through the open door of the truck. It caught on the bottom of the steering wheel. Her accuracy was impressive.

Alex walked to the front door of the store and held it wide open for me as she flashed me a wicked grin.

I was lucky that I was shaven. The hem of my skirt only barely covered my crotch, and any stragglers would have been a dead give away. Taking small steps to keep my skirt down, I walked into the store.

I was trying to look as normal as possible. Of course, that's the best way to attract a lot of attention, and sure enough, that was what was happening. I can understand some of it, Alex is a hottie after all. But people could tell something was up with us.

Alex lead us over to the beer cooler, where she pointed out her favorite brews. The longer we stood there in the cold air, the harder our nipples got. Alex doesn't seem to own a bra, and thanks to my husband neither do I. Soon enough each of us had two sharp points sticking out from our tops. I wanted to move somewhere else, but Alex wouldn't have it. I could tell that behind her sunglasses, she was devouring my chest with her eyes. Alex asked me to grab a six pack high up on the shelf for her. As I reached for it, there was a rush of cool air under my skirt. I put it in the cart as fast as I could so I could pull my skirt back down. Alex was no help at all, she just watched with pure delight.

"I've got you now, dirty girl," Alex told me. "You've just shown your ass to a busy liquor store. Wait until I tell your husband."

I loved the idea of being a dirty girl much more than I dare to admit, but the idea that Dave would find out scared me to death. A chill ran through me, and it wasn't from the beer cooler.

"Please don't tell Dave," I pleaded to Alex.

"We'll see about that, dirty girl. You're walking around a crowded liquor store with no panties on, flashing your snatch." I took a quick look down to make sure I was still covered..

"I'm not flashing," I protested.

"Not yet," Alex smiled, as we walked down the aisle. "Follow me."

I was happy to see that she was guiding us over to the expensive wine aisle, which I knew would be deserted. When we got to the middle of the aisle, she pointed out a fancy bottle on the lowest shelf, and making a slow bend at the waist she moved her face in to look at it closely.

"What do you think of this one?"

I could tell what she wanted. I looked behind me to make sure the aisle was still empty, and slowly bent at the waist. The skirt slid up the curve of my ass. I could feel my pussy open behind me like a rocket ready to launch me to the moon.

"You're showing your pussy now, dirty girl," Alex whispered as she licked her lips. "What if someone sees us?"

She had me stay in that position forever, until we finally straightened up. I adjusted myself as we moved to a different aisle. I have to admit that being a dirty girl was kind of exciting, and I was getting warm down there. In the next aisle, Alex focused on a bottle displayed low on the shelf. This time, I was horrified to see her spread her long muscular legs wide and squat down until she was eye level with the bottle. Her tight yoga pants strained tight over her sweet crotch, but at least she was covered.

I had no choice but to follow. After I looked around to make sure the coast was clear, I lowered myself down. My legs pushed the skirt high on my hips, but it caught under my butt, riding high in the front, perfectly framing my outer labia, which now spread wide open, showing my delicate insides. I could smell my wetness and I could see myself in the mirrored lenses of Alex's sunglasses, her bright smile just underneath. I looked hot, if I do say so myself. Alex ran her fingers along the furrow in her pants, as she wiggled her ass.

"Do you ladies need any help?" It was a man's voice. My first instinct was to bolt up, but Alex's hand, firmly on my knee, held me low and open. Her grin was like the headlight of a Harley on a crisp winter night. "Yes, this bottle of Cognac, is this the best you've got?"

To my horror, the clerk stepped between us, taking the bottle in hand. His eyes at first scanned the shelves. Then he glanced down at the bottle. I watched his eyes as they scanned across the label and then just off the edge they stopped, I swear he was looking at my little pussy on display. His first instinct was to look away, but he pretended to be studying the label further, as he shifted on his feet.

Alex was enjoying it all immensely.

The clerk was losing his words, strange how the sight of a pussy has that effect on men. "I ... I, let me go check." And he walked away with the bottle.

Alex shushed me as I started to giggle. This was kind of fun.

We moved to a nearby display, when the clerk returned with his manager. He was now sporting a tent in his pants, Alex shot me an evil grin when she saw me checking him out.

All business, the manager walked us back over to the Cognacs as his assistant walked behind us staring at my ass. "You're looking for a recommendation?"

"Yes," Alex replied, again squatting down so she was eye level with all the fancy bottles. The manager and clerk also bent down, examining the selection and also taking hungry looks at Alex's well defined camel toe. "What do you think Kami?" she asked, motioning at the array. The three of them waited patiently to see my cunt. Who was I to deny them? After a few seconds of hesitation, I made a graceful drop, pretending to have no idea that my slit was on full display. The mouths of our two helpers fell open, and they became suddenly retarded. Alex had to keep up the conversation as the two men stole glances at my open charms - I think one of them was even drooling. I couldn't help giving my pussy a light brush, making my lips open a little further.

Who knows what else was said. Eventually we settled on a very expensive looking bottle, and the two boys, with bulges in their pants, offered to help us with anything else we needed. If only they knew. We stashed the bottle in our cart. Leave it to Alex to find the most expensive bottle in the place.

Alex grabbed a bag of nuts from an endcap as we moved to a more crowded aisle. We were passing by these two young guys when she dropped the bag. She looked at me, expecting me to pick them up. I went for it. Behind me, the conversation came to a sudden stop.

When we made our way back past them, I clearly had their full attention.

We then headed over to the champagne aisle. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot why we were there. Of course, the stuff in our price range was low on the shelf, and down I went. Looking around her, Alex put the Cognac bottle on the floor, and slid it between my legs. "A pretty lady needs some fine Cognac up her pussy."

I hesitated.

"Do it."

Bracing on the edge of the shelf, I lifted up slightly, and spread my lips. Through the reflection in Alex's glasses, I watched my pussy swallow the bottle's smooth cap. The top was smaller than my husband, but the bottle quickly flared out to a thick shaft. I glided down on it as it stretched me. After all the excitement, I really needed some relief, but I only had time for a few bounces before we heard people behind us. I freed the bottle, and Alex slid it back over, giving it's top a little kiss.

My pussy was still pulsing as we loaded our cart with champagne, and headed to the checkout.

In line, Alex moved up against me, trapping my hip against her warm crotch. Mostly as a cover, she started chatting up the old lady in front of us. We were hidden by the shopping cart, filled with our bounty of champagne and chips. Flashing me another mischievous grin, she snaked two fingers behind me and into my dripping snatch, then looped me into the conversation at the same time as she thrust up into me. The old lady must have thought I was her handicapped sister. I could barely form words as she gave me a few more strong pumps. I really didn't care what the old lady thought, I was in bliss. Alex was almost lifting me off my feet with each thrust as I held on to the cart for support. I moaned silently when she withdrew them, and switched in the fingers of her other hand. My pussy coated the new ones with cream, as she drove one of her wet fingers into my little asshole.

My knees failed me as she held me by both holes, pushing her busy fingers deep inside me.

When the old lady finished up, Alex removed her fingers, which smelled of girl and ass.

The two store workers were at the door as we checked out, helping us back to the truck. After she lowered the rear gate, Alex stood back. "Let's have Kami load them. You guys can help me watch."

They had already seen my pussy, I may as well give them a good show. I stuck out my ass as I loaded each case, my shiny pussy on full display to my audience, and anyone else who happened to be walking by.

Alex and I laughed all the way back to the party. I noticed that Alex had moved my thong into the trophy position on her rear view mirror.

As the partiers unloaded the truck, I cornered Dave in the bathroom, where we fucked like rabbits until I came twice on his big cock. For some reason he never asked me what happened to my underwear.