Beer Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll her over, honey," Debbie said, and without taking his cock out he rolled their bodies over, Jenny clinging to him as though the cock inside her were a lifeline. Jenny lay on her back next to Debbie, and Nick was on his knees, just like me. When he pulled his body back I got a clear view of his cock stretching my wife's cunt; it was an angry red, and swollen. I looked down at Debbie, saw my normal cock sliding in and out, and was a little jealous, both of Nick, and of Jenny.

"Hey, you want to see what else your wife will do, sport?" Debbie was grinning up at me evilly. "Get up a second." I pulled out and Debbie rolled to her knees, than climbed over Jenny's face, her pussy just a few inches away. "Do me doggy, Kirk," she said, wriggling her ass a little, but looking up at her husband. "So Jenny can see you." I scrambled behind her, and slipped my cock inside, feeling my balls grazing Jenny's head as I resumed thrusting into her.

"Oh, yeah, you see that, you cock slut" Jenny said, looking down, to Jenny. "You see your man's cock in my pussy?" She lowered her hips a little. "Lick us, slut, lick my pussy and his dick, taste my juice on his cock!" Just as I was wondering about all this calling-Jenny-a-slut, I felt her tongue touch the underside of my dick as I pulled out. Holy shit, she was doing it! I could hear her gasping and grunting underneath me, and I knew that when I couldn't feel her tongue that it was licking Debbie's cunt. Debbie reached down and pulled her nipples, I saw her twist them, and then felt and heard her scream beneath me as she came again. This time I saw the little jet of fluid shoot from her, as Nick exclaimed again, and Debbie dove forward, getting her face into my wife's ejaculation! It was so fucking hot, I knew I was going to cum soon, and told Debbie.

"Pull out," she told me, and I pulled my dick back, watching it glistening in front of me, willing myself not to cum. She pulled her hips a little forward and Jenny angled her head back and opened her mouth. I shoved it straight in, and she sucked me.

"Yeah, she's wild!" Nick barked, "Suck Debbie's cunt juice off your man's dick, baby!" Jenny was way ahead of him, slurping and sucking the juices off my shaft, licking my balls. Licking my balls? Who was this slut? Where did my wife go?

"Get it nice and wet for me," Debbie told her, then craned her head back at me. "Put it in my ass, Kirk. Fuck my ass and cum in me." She lowered her head and arched her back, and then I saw Jenny's hands come up and grab her ass cheeks, spreading them wide. Debbie's tight little starfish winked, and beckoned, and I pressed the head of my dick, dripping with Jenny's saliva, into her. Fuck, it was tight! Having never ass fucked before, I nearly came just from the idea, even as I struggled to get the head inside, but Debbie pushed back, and the head popped in as she groaned. The angle was unusual, but I pulled back and pushed in, each time going in a little further. She was incredibly tight and hot, like a warm, wet fist on my dick. There was no way I'd last.

"I- I'm not going to be able to hold off," I warned her.

"Her ass is tight? I've never been in it, she won't let me with this thing." Nick called over. His thing was still pumping my wife's abused cunt.

"Hold still, Kirk, just keep it hard while your little cock slut wife makes me cum." Cock slut? Then she grabbed one of Jenny's nipples, and twisted it. "Lick me, bitch. You like my man's cock up your cunt? Well, fucking make me cum for letting him fuck you." Letting him? "Lick my pussy and make me cum, while your man fucks my tight ass, and Nick fills your cunt."

Sure enough, I could hear my wife slurping away, and Debbie responded, groaning and grunting as Jenny licked her pussy. I started sliding my cock in and out of Debbie's ass, and now Nick was really laying the wood to Jenny. He was slamming his meat hard into her, moving her entire body with each slam. I heard her begin to cry out into Debbie's pussy as she licked and sucked, her cries increasing, becoming shouts, and then at last screams as my wife came yet again, shit, four times now, another powerful full-body climax. It was all I could handle, and I suddenly blew my load into Debbie's hot ass.

Debbie pushed her pussy down on Jenny's face, spurred by the sensation of hot cum filling her ass, muffling Jenny's orgasmic cries, and rubbed herself on Jenny's face until she came, too, followed immediately by Nick, who plowed as deep as he could and bellowed as he blasted his load into Jenny.

With the blinding sexual urgency receding with my orgasm, my dick slipped from Debbie's rear hole, returning to normal size, and my mental state tried to follow. I was kneeling on the floor, naked, watching my wife licking girl cream from her friend's cunt, even as my cum dripped from her friend's ass. I sat back on my heels, and the enormity of what we'd done began to overwhelm me. I watch a drip of my come slip past Debbie's pussy and land on my wife's nose. She looked up into my eyes, then craned her neck and stretched her tongue to get the next drop, licking my cum from her friend's ass. I looked at her; she didn't break my gaze, but I was having trouble seeing the woman I used to know. She was still breathing heavily, but her eyes had a relaxed, satisfied look.

"Kirk," I heard Debbie call, "hey, Kirk, check this out." Despite my feeling that Debbie had caused all this, and ignoring the fact that she'd let me fuck her in the ass, which was great, I reluctantly admitted, I stood and walked to her to see what she was talking about.

She lifted her leg over Jenny, whose face was shiny with pussy juice, and grabbed Jenny's legs behind the knees and pulled them up and out, spreading her pussy for all of us to see. I was pretty sure I didn't want to see it, but couldn't tear myself away from the spectacle as Nick began pulling his dick from her. There was a rim of white froth and slime already formed at her lips, where his cock had forced it out, and it coated his cock as he pulled back, and out. Her lips gripped his slick shaft, seemingly resisting the retreat, urging him back inside. Then the head slipped free, and Jenny's once-neat, sexy pussy lay there, gaping, and red, spilling Nick's cum, unable to close.

"Fucking cool, huh?" Debbie asked me. I felt suddenly light-headed, and stepped backwards, sitting hard on the couch. Debbie released Jenny's knees, then knelt beside her, helping her up to a sitting position. Nick stood next to them. I barely registered their conversation, as the events replayed themselves, becoming undeniable reality.

"I told you you'd like it," Debbie told his wife.

"Holy shit you weren't kidding," she gasped in reply. "What a fucking. I don't think I can walk."

"And squirting too? Nick said. "An added bonus!" he grinned. Jenny turned her head to him, smiling impishly, and suddenly craned her neck, and sucked his flaccid meat into her mouth.

"We awakened a monster," Debbie told her husband. I watched as the other couple admired my wife sucking fuck juices from Nick's dick. Jenny cleaned all the residue off, leaving Nick's shaft and head shiny and glistening. She popped it out with a loud smacking noise, and licked her lips, and looked at me. Her grin faded, and her expression showing a concerned confusion.

"Kirk, what?" she asked, and tried to come to me, but her legs wouldn't cooperate. She crawled. Debbie pulled Nick to the loveseat, and sat on his lap as they cuddled. "Are you okay?" she asked as she reached my legs, and pushed between them, resting her chin on my thigh, her hand on my dick.

"Who ARE you?" I asked softly. "I went to the store, and left my wife here with my friends. I come back and – THIS happens. You turned into – I don't know. Someone else." She was looking at me as though she didn't understand the question. "What was all that? Where did that come from?" My brain was searching for answers, trying to form questions that would help it grasp to concept. "How long have you felt like this, been like this?"

"What," she grinned, "felt what way? Horny?" She snorted a laugh. "I'm horny a lot, you know that."

"You've never done anything like this before." I heard my own voice. I sounded a little whiney and needy, even to myself. Dumbass.

"I've never had the opportunity before," she said. "Debbie offered, and once I saw it, well, you were there," she smiled broadly. "I'm not sorry. It was everything she said, and more." She held my dick in her hand. "You saw me, I enjoyed it, it was fun." Then she added slyly, "You looked like you had fun."

Thoughts and arguments and objections ran through my head as she began stroking my flaccid member. Even in my head they sounded petulant and self-serving, since I had participated. Enthusiatically. And she DID seem to enjoy it.

"You seemed so, well, different, I guess; I've never seen you so, uhm, involved." My frustration overwhelmed me, and despite not wanting sound like the 'can't-handle-it' guy, blurted, "For Christ's sake, Jenny, you're my wife, and you sucked his dick right in front of me, and told me you wanted to fuck him!"

She pulled her head back, faked an exaggerated surprise expression, then looked at Debbie and Nick. They all chuckled, and she turned to me, still holding my soft dick. "Well, duh! Of course I did, fucking look at that thing! It's big, fat, meaty and made for pleasing!" She looked at me. "What? Did I hurt your feelings because I fucked a big dick?" She sounded a little intolerant. "Are you having an emotional crisis because I had some harmless fun?" Her words spilled out quickly, a little louder. Was she scolding me? In front of our friends? "Because you didn't seem too upset when you were shoving your dick in my mouth, or watching me lick Debbie's cunt, or fucking her right over my face, rubbing your balls on my face." Her descriptions made my cock stir, and she noticed. "Oh, now, see the truth? Just me SAYING it is making your dick hard."

"It is pretty sexy," Nick called over, "the way you tell it."

Jenny grinned happily. "Shut up you asshole," she chided, and turned back to me, stroking my hardening cock. "Forget him, baby, I have. Your dick betrays you, sweetie. Your little man knows it's only sex, it's only physical." I was fully hard then, and she kissed the head. "We all had fun, hot sexy fun. Nothing more. I tried his cock, and you tried Debbie's cunt, that's all." She wrapped my cock in her sweet lips, and her loving mouth caressed me. Debbie sucked me pretty good, but Jenny loved me, and she was showing me with her mouth. I moaned my approval, and she popped off.

"You see, you just have to go with it. Right, you guys?" She turned her head to look at our friends, and I looked, too. Nick had Debbie's legs spread, and had two fingers up inside her.

"Uhn, without a doubt," Debbie grunted, and Nick agreed. His dick was hard, too. Jenny turned back to me.

"I want to do it again."

12