Beer Store 3some With a Drunk

Story Info
Drunk Punjab Indian has hot young white wife.
1.7k words
4.15
91.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Elle and I have been having some problems for quite some time now. We have been married for almost 5 years and most of the spice is completely out of our sex life.

When we first met we didn't take our hands off one another and often talked about sexual fantasies, realistic and non realistic, either way it made what we had very hot. One of the fantasies we had was of Elle and I bringing another guy into the bedroom. I always liked it when I degraded her in our fantasies by saying it would be a older or fat guy , someone having her that is completely out of her league, in a bad way. Elle didn't really like it when I veered off into that world and that's probably why or fantasies began to drift apart to a point to where we didn't talk about them anymore.

Elle is about 5'3, 110lbs, very athletic, loves yoga and very much into fitness. She has a very proportional body and great legs and an amazing ass. Guys often look at her when she walks into a room and she always knows it and gives off an almost bitchy attitude to a point of where she knows she is hot and she wouldn't give them the time of day or even speak to them.

One Friday about 6 months ago Elle and I decided to take a trip down south. We decided to spend the night at the local Airport Hotel which was an hour away from where we live because our flight left at 6am and being a international flight we had to be there several hours before or flight for customs.

We got to the airport about 7pm the day before and I decided to head to the beer store to grab a couple of cold ones. Elle stayed at the hotel and said she was going to take a bath, have some wine and relax.

The beer store is located in a shady part of town, immigrant dominant with low income housing. As I got out of my car I saw a few older Punjab Indian guys gathered on the side of the beer store and shitty old cars littered the parking lot. I gabbed my 6 pack of beer and headed out, as I did I saw an old Punjab Indian guy on a bike, loose control take a dive into the back of my parked car. I ran over to see what happened and he quickly got up and continued saying, "sorry sir, sorry sir" as he quivered like I was going to beat him.

This guy was clearly somewhere in his 60's, maybe older and probably lost control do to being so fucking old. Luckily there was no damage to my car and the Indian guy in a very thick Indian accent began to say, " sir please do not call the police" "I have no money and I can not go to jail again, they will send me back to India and I am a very old man.

This guy was about 5' 7, 230lbs, very fat belly but skinny arms, a long white beard and a orange stained turban. He was wearing older clothes which were tattered and looked like they came from a good will or some sort of charity store. I actually really felt bad for this guy and I asked him his name. He told me his name was Raj and he came here from India about 20 years ago just before turning 50 and since then has not been able to find a job due to his age and just living on forms of social assistance. He said he came here in hope of getting a job and bringing his wife over who is still in India but has had no such luck.

Then I had an Idea, I asked Raj if he would like to join me and help me drink my 6 pack of beer. I knew he wouldn't turn me down as I recognized his tell tale large, red, alcoholic nose. Raj left his bike at the beer store and jumped in my car and we headed off for my hotel.

When we got to the hotel parking lot I cracked open a beer each for me and Raj, he had it long gone before I had half of mine done. While we drank I told Raj that my wife was upstairs and there was something I needed him to do. Raj quickly accepted and asked what it was. I then called my wife, she was on speaker phone, I asked her what she was doing and she said she just got out of the bath tub and finished her wine, I could tell she was feeling tipsy. I told her I would be up in a few minutes but I wanted her to tie one of her scarfs around her eyes because I found a surprise for her. My wife is very high maintenance and loves gifts, she gladly accepted my request thinking I bought her something like new jewelry or a new bikini for the trip.

As Raj and I walked upstairs I told him to be very quiet and not to do anything unless I told him to. He still didn't really understand as the old guy hobbled up to our room, he had no idea what was going to happen. I opened the door a crack and shouted , "Elle" to see where she was . She responded , "in the bed trying on my new bikini honey and yes I have my eyes covered as you asked". I crept in with Raj tailing behind me and motioned for Raj to sit in the standard hotel chair in the corner, I noticed his eyes almost shot out of his head as he say my sexy 28 year old sexy wife lying down in a sexy pose on the bed with a silk scarf tied around her eyes.

Elle quickly asked, " now whats this surprise honey"? I told her that she has to be patient and first I want to inspect her bikini. I got on the bed with her and began to kiss her while playing with her straps and touching her body. I quickly removed the top portion of her bikini , kissing her breasts and flicking her nipples. I looked over and the old Indian guy looked in shock sitting there seeing this. I did notice his hand on his crotch area. I continued playing with Elle and removed the bottom of her bathing suit revealing all to Raj.

I played with Elle's pussy and did everything I knew to get her wet and horny, she was ready to go she wanted cock more than anything. Coincidentally I looked over and saw Raj had his cock out stroking, it was about 5 or 6 inches, very hairy balls and not cut, I wasn't sure if Elle had every seen anything like that before and this guy twice her age was just a few feet away from her.

I knew it was time and I had to make a move so I motioned for Raj to come closer to the bed, he hobbled to the side of the bed and stood there with his pants off and cock standing up but his shirt still on, he looked like a dirty old Indian Santa with a orange turban. I continued to play with Elle's pussy getting her wetter and hotter and I knew she was horny.

I then made the move grabbing her left hand and bringing it to Raj's stiff cock which was an arms reach away by the side of the bed. To my surprise and relief I saw a smirk on Elle's face and she began to stroke the strange stubby and hairy cock as i played with her pussy. She began to work it hard and I saw her lick her lips and to my surprise I will never forget she said, " OK well I guess its time for you to sit down now hun ". I backed off as she rolled closer to Raj, still blindfolded now cupping his balls in one hand and stroking his cock with the other. She then moved forward replacing her hand with her lips, sucking and licking his shaft, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Elle sucked his cock like a champ and looked to be loving it. Raj was standing there, and old 70ish Punjab Indian guy, getting his cock sucked by a sexy hot 28 year old white girl, got to love it. Elle kept up her pace, sucking and licking until she pulled poor old Raj onto the bed and pushed him to his back all while still being blindfolded.

I saw her run her fingers and began to unbutton his shirt and then make her way to his face where she ran her fingers through his long white beard. Elle then said, " hun I hope we have condoms here". I couldn't believe I forgot condoms, shit. Then Raj quickly in a thick Indian accent said, " don't worry young lady I haven't had anyone in 20 years". Without my approval either way Elle then said, " you brought me an old Indian guy to fuck, holly shit, well I guess there is no point o stop now I have reached a new low, thanks hun" as she laughed and ripped off the silk scarf blindfold looking at me in anger and guiding Raj's bare cock to her pussy and sitting on it.

My wife rode old Raj hard and fast, it was crazy and I never thought I would see anything like this. She then said, " tell me when you cum you old fucker because you got as much as your getting and I don't need your cum in me too". I don't know if Raj misunderstood from the language barrier or if he just didn't to listen but he said " yes young lady" and then pulled her close and began to buck. The fucker was cumming in my wife. My wife slapped him, he let go and then she quickly put her lips over his cock and began to suck the remaining cum out but it was clearly too late , you could already see the cum dripping from her pussy down her leg.

My wife got up and went to the bathroom and I gave Raj a ride back to his bike at the beer store.

To be continued...