Beer Thursday Pt. 07

Story Info
Torturing the Ex Boyfriend.
3.2k words
4.46
26k
9
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

Crystal took Mary into the bathroom, pointed to the stool against the wall. "Sit, we're going to do some sculpting." She laughed.

Mary sat and when Crystal knelt with scissors and an electric shaver, she pulled back "What are you doing?"

"We don't have to do this, but check this out." She reached down and picked up a picture Mary hadn't seen before. "I thought grooming your pubes to match our girl here..."

Mary took the picture looked at it and compared to her slightly less groomed bush, turned the picture around, sighed and said, "Ok, it makes sense, I'll hold this for you." then spread her legs so Crystal could get in close to work.

"There, you look identical." Crystal leaned back and said proudly. She reached over, grabbed a mirror and held it for Mary to see between her legs, and seeing the beginning wetness. "Sorry, you kind of responded to the electric shaver."

Mary grinned, "Nice job, I'd do me." she said laughing, "I'd better get staged on the bed, he should be here soon."

Mary was lying on her back totally naked with the TV showing some movie feeling a good buzz from the tequila wondering what she was doing there and how she was supposed to get Chip naked. She was impressed with the lighting from the side. It made her breasts seem huge and her mons look like a small hill beneath her tight stomach. She felt herself start to leak thinking about Crystal's sweet pussy against her tongue, her boobs pressing into hers, their nipples crushed into each others' chests and unconsciously reached down to rub her moistening slit. It even excited her to imagine a strange man find her totally vulnerable and naked. She opened her legs up and let her finger spread her slick labia and probe the smooth channel men love so much. She barely hear the door bell, and closed her eyes and kept stroking her wetness with her legs spread wide she heard Crystal and Chip enter the room.

"Oh, Jennifer, I forgot you were in here. Chip, this is my friend Jennifer, she came over to spend the night. I guess I forgot to mention that. Sorry. Jennifer, this is my old boyfriend Chip - he is here just to pick up his crap, sorry I should have warned you he was coming over." Crystal looked apologetically at the girl with her two fingers stroking her pussy. "I'm going to the basement to get the boxes you have down there. You can clean out the drawers, closet and bathroom stuff." Crystal said to Chip before turning and leaving the bedroom.

Chip stood there with his mouth open not believing who he was looking at. "You...you...I'm so sorry. I'm totally at a loss for words." Chip stammered.

"I'm sorry, I'll put some clothes on," Mary replied. "This is so embarrassing, I had no idea Crystal was having visitors."

"No, no, please. You just look like, exactly like...an old girlfriend. I mean exactly." Chip sat down on the bed next to Mary. "Jennifer you say? What is your last name? Where are you from? How did you meet Crystal" Chip said while looking at Mary's still open legs. "My old girlfriend even trimmed her pubic hair just like yours is...same golden downy pubic hair..." He looked intently at her glorious form laid out on the bed.

"I'm from...Seattle, I'm a flight attendant with Western Airways and I get with Crystal whenever I'm in town. We sort of got trapped in a restroom on a flight when she reported an issue with the soap dispenser...So, why do I feel so underdressed...?" Mary looked at Chip expectantly while stroking her slippery snatch.

"I'm sorry." Chip jumped up and ripped off his shirt, hopped around trying to get his Air Jordans off, yanked down his pants, then stopped and faced Mary who was watching intently, slowly lowered his boxers revealing his hardening penis. "You like?" Chips asked smugly.

"Good Lord, you're huge" Mary burst out. "Let me see that closer." She swung her legs off the bed just as Crystal came in the bedroom. "Sit over there and let me taste you." Mary said as she pushed him back hard into the waiting chair, dropped to her knees between his splayed legs, leaned forward and started licking the head thinking this is not a bad looking penis, circumcised, nice and thick, tastes good. When she took the head into her mouth she felt Chip's hand on the back of her head pushing her onto his cock. "Easy boy," Mary said gently grabbing his wrists and putting his hand on the armrests.

Quickly Mary slipped the zip tie on the left onto Chip's arm and Crystal did the same on the right, then before Chip could move the secured this ankles to the chair leg.

Mary leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, sucking and releasing it with a pop. "Sorry, but I think Crystal and I have something to do." She slowly undressed Crystal kissing her body as she revealed more of it. "Girl, you make me wet thinking about these tits, this tight smooth pussy, this incredible ass whenever I'm in the jump seat feeling the vibration of the plane. I can't tell you how many times I've cum on that seat thinking of your wet cunt being lowered onto my face." Mary drove her tongue into Crystal's mouth as they fell back onto the bed.

With their breasts squished together and the legs intertwined, their crotches urgently grinding against each others' legs, the two women moaned writhed on the bed in front of the struggling Chip. "What are you doing, let me go. These are too tight...cutting off my circulation. Please."

Crystal broke the kiss and whispered to Mary. "I didn't think of this, this might be a distraction." She jumped up, grabbed Mary's panties and held them behind her as she went over to Chip. "They are too tight? You always loved it tight, now you complain?" She leaned forward and rubbed her breasts against Chip's face. When Chip opened his mouth the suck on her pointy nipples, Crystal jammed the wadded panties into his mouth. "I know you wanted to taste her, here you go so no more complaining."

She jumped back on the bed and pulled Mary close.

"My panties? You used my panties? They'll be soaked. What am I supposed to wear later?" Mary asked Crystal.

"Relax, I washed your dainties you left here Friday. Let's give him a show." She replied looking back over at Chip. "Damn! That's my grandmother's favorite chair." She said pointing.

Mary looked down between their bodies and saw that Chip's throbbing, stiff cock was leaking pre-cum down the shaft, over his balls and onto the fabric. "Too late now," Mary shrugged, "I guess you'll have to have it cleaned."

Mary pulled Crystal on top of her and started kissing her hard, then pulling the young blonde's body up so her dangling breasts were above her mouth said. "I've wanted these ever since the last time, you have the best tits I've ever tasted." And sucked the taut nipple into her mouth while reaching behind and stroking the dripping pussy. Popping the nipple out of her mouth ten minutes later she told Crystal, please let me taste you, no more fantasizing. Bring that tasty twat up here."

Crystal crawled up and swinging her legs on either side of Mary's head lowered herself onto her waiting mouth. "Oh yes, that is what I need. There, that's it, you always know what I need." Feeling Mary's tongue probing her slit, she started thrusting her pelvis against the eager mouth beneath her.

Mary grabbed Crystal's ass pulling her onto her sucking lips and invasive tongue, licking the wet pussy harder and harder. When her finger found Crystal's puckered anus she felt the girl's hips push back encouragingly. Mary slipped her finger in eliciting a soft moan from Crystal, and from Chip.

Chip was franticly trying to get his wrists free, but even though they were no so tight as to restrict his circulation, he was not able to free himself. Seeing his fantasy with her legs spread wide, her tongue in Crystal's pussy and her finger in her ass made his cock throb painfully and his balls ache. He wanted only to grab his cock and relieve the pressure, or jump on the bed and drive his cock into Jennifer's sweet twat, but these thoughts only made the pain worse.

He slid around on the chair frustrated he couldn't touch his throbbing cock for what felt like hours as the two stunning blondes ground their wet pussies together; licked each other in a passionate, writhing 69; Jennifer getting Crystal off by grabbing her huge tit and pressing that puffy nipple into his ex-girlfriends clit. Finally after each girl came 4 times, he saw them whispering to each other. His hopes were raised when Crystal looked over at him and smiled.

"Chip, we think it is time, but before we release you, I want to tell you what you did to me was insulting and degrading. Do you understand?" Crystal said and she rolled off the bed and stood in front of him removing the soaking panties.

"Yes, yes, I do. I am so sorry, I will never treat you like that again. I know how bad that was...I'm so sorry, please release my hands....by balls hurt so much." Chip whined desperately.

Mary came over and looked down at the large pool of fluids that were seeping into the antique fabric. "Crystal, I'm pretty sure you'll have to replace that upholstery, but in the mean time, can I give the poor guy a lap dance?"

"Shit." Crystal said looking at the chair, "Pretty sure Grammy and Gramps never had this issue on this chair." Looking over at Mary, "Yeah, you can rub your ass on his dick, but no fucking."

Mary slowly turned around and pushed her ass back onto the slimed penis and began sliding her well worked pussy lips up and down Chip's shaft. Every time Mary sensed Chip getting close, she pulled away listening to the disappointed groan.

Chip was mesmerized watching that incredible ass wrap around his painfully hard cock trying to thrust up into...into whatever hole he came reach. He felt sweat covering his body making Jennifer's legs slip up and down inside his thighs.

Mary felt herself getting more and more into it, feeling a strange man's penis so close to her married vagina wondering how it would feel inside her, how much cum would be flooding her vaginal walls. She sensed Chip getting close again so pulled away. "Crystal? Should I let him cum yet?" Mary said looking at Crystal.

"Ok, after I get our boy here to listen to some pointers for the future. Can you hold off for five minutes?" Crystal said as she leaned over to kiss Mary.

"Sure, I think you have his attention." Mary said as they both looked at Chip.

"Ok, Chip. First thing. You will never, ever look at another woman while you are making love to her. No pictures, magazines. DVDs, nothing. Got that?"

"I know, I will never even think of another woman when I am having sex." Chip said with conviction.

"Ok, that's just plain absurd. You can think of other women...I've thought of Jennifer here when I've been with you, sometimes you need fantasy to put yourself over the edge. Second, never cum on a girl's face. It is demeaning. Unless you hear the phrase 'Please cum on my face.' you just don't do that."

"Third, ask if it is alright before ramming your dick into a girls' ass. Some girls like it and some don't and do it gradually. It hurts at first...it really hurts bad sometimes, believe me, I know, believe me I know. Also, no girl likes cleaning off your dick after has been in her ass."

"He did that?" Mary asked incredulously.

"He tried, I slapped it away. He never tried it again, but for future women...Jennifer, do you have anything to add?" Crystal asked Mary.

"I do. When you are ready to cum, warn your partner, don't just squirt your jizz into her. She might not like that number one, but she might not be on the pill. Also, when you let her know you are about to cum, she might just need a little more time to get off, and she'll tell you." Mary looked at Chip who could not have looked more pitiful.

"I promise, I will listen to my partner...I will...please?" Chip pleaded.

"Go ahead Jennifer, I think we got our message across." Crystal said resignedly.

Mary stuck her legs through the arm of the chair facing the frazzled young man. She pushed her breasts against Chip's face who opened his mouth and greedily started licking and sucking like a starved man. Mary ground her slick cunt up and down that wet, hard shaft when she felt Crystal's hand come under her ass, gripping Chip's cock.

"Jennifer, would you like this inside you?" Crystal said softly, "I can't take torturing him anymore and he needs this...you..."

Mary lifted her ass up and felt Crystal line the swollen head up with her waiting cunt and when it nested between her labia, drove down hard onto his rock hard cock. She rocked her hips three or four times when she heard Chip gasp out.

"I'm going to cum, I can't hold it...please..."

Mary started thrusting her hips hard into him." Go ahead, fill me with your cum...that's it, empty those balls into me."

With a loud, satisfying groan Chip shot his stored up sperm into Mary's womb, flooding her so much that it was squirting out all over his balls and the antique chair. "Ooohhhhhhh... uuhhhh.... uuuhhhhhhh. Thank you so much, I felt like I was going to die...Oh God that was the best orgasm I've ever had." Chip looked at Crystal, "Please cut me loose, I just need to touch Jennifer once, just to know what those tits feel like. Please?"

"Jennifer, you want him to touch you?" Crystal asked holding scissors.

"Yes, I think we made our point." Mary said while still grinding against Chip's groin. "You realize this guy is still hard? I think we broke him." Mary laughed.

"Really?" Crystal said as she cut the zip ties holding Chip's arms. "Let me see."

Mary lifted her hips up releasing Chip's cock with a slurping sound. Crystal grabbed it and started stroking it while Chip grabbed Mary's breasts and was feeling them all over. "I guess we will have to take care of that too." Crystal said with a touch of sadness. "This sure went from punishment to reward really fast. Oh well, I guess that's how things go." She let go, wiping the cum onto her leg, and cut Chip's legs free. "Take it to the bed if you two are going to fuck again, though I think this chair is already ruined."

Mary climbed off, helped Chip up and got up on the bed on her hands and knees, wiggled her ass at Chip. "Ready? You want me from behind?" Mary asked.

Chip got up behind her and sunk his still hard cock into Mary's sopping pussy and started stroking hard while leaning forward and cupping Mary's dangling tits. "Oh God, you are so beautiful, this feels so good."

Grinning, Mary turned to Crystal, "Get over her and give me something to lick while I get my pussy pounded."

Crystal crawled over to get in front of Mary and before she could flip over onto her back, Mary grabbed her ass and started licking her pussy. "Ahhh, this is what I want. A cock pounding me and a nice sweet pussy in my face." Mary sighed before driving her tongue into Crystal's dripping labia.

Crystal buried her face in the pillow, arching her back pushed back against the probing tongue. "So nice...aaahhhh, this feels so gooooood, yeeesssss."

Chip was getting close and with both hands gripping Mary's swinging boobs, groaned."I'm going to cum....can I, can I..uuhhhh...cum inside you?" Seeing Mary nod yes and feeling her push her ass back into him he thrust himself into her and with long moan spasmed inside the goddess under him and finally spent, pulled out and sat back panting.

Crystal peaked at that time thrusting her ass back into Mary's face. "Oooooohhhh...yes...yeeeesssss." and rolled over on her side. "Thank you Jennifer, that was a great way to finish off the evening. Chip, get your clothes on, grab your stuff, including your DVD and get out of here. I never want to see you again. You're boxes are by the front door." She said to Chip while lolling with Mary, caressing her breasts.

After he left, Crystal kissed Mary hard. "I think we got our point across. You think?"

"I'm sure, he'll remember that until his next erection, guys don't think much when they get and erection." Mary laughed.

"That long? I'll bet by the time he gets home, you are so optimistic." Crystal replied ruefully. "Thanks for doing this. Regardless of how it ended up, I think he'll retain something..."

"It was fun, though I'm not sure I ever want to do that again. I found it kind of creepy to have someone...so, worshiping? Really weird." Mary sighed. "I enjoyed the sex though, but I wasn't sure I was ready to be fucked by another man, I feel like I did something wrong, even though Bob has enthusiastically supported that. I'll have to deal with that, but you have to admit - he was pretty excited to get into my pussy." Mary chuckled.

"I'll bet, I'm sorry I made you do that, I forgot that you were married." Crystal said softly.

"No, you didn't make me, I pushed myself right onto him, that was me. I wanted it. At least Bob will be happy."

"I have to ask. Why does Bob want you to have sex with other people, other than he gets off on it...I guess what I'm asking, is he small or something? You don't have to answer, but...I'm just curious." Crystal asked Mary.

"No, actually, he is normal length...I kid him that it's just five inches long, but he's really six inches, it just looks short because it's, um, quite thick."

"Thick, like how thick?" Crystal indicated different widths with her thumb and finger.

"Hold out your arm." Mary ordered, taking Crystal's forearm and wrapping her finger and thumb around it. She kept sliding up her arm until halfway up. "There, that feels about right."

"Good lord! How do you get that inside of you? Does it hurt?" Crystal gasped.

"I takes a lot of foreplay, but even though it hurts at first, being stretched like that is so worth it. I have to say I barely felt Chip in me, but I still enjoyed it." Mary stroked Crystal's face. "I have to go, I have a fight at noon tomorrow and I'd like to spend some time with him." Mary got up and headed to the bathroom.

When she came out Crystal was still lying on the bed, "I'd like to meet Bob some day, he sounds like a really great guy."

Mary started dressing, "I'll tell you what, when I get back, come over for dinner. I think you will find he is a really great guy, and maybe you can see for yourself..." She kissed Crystal and headed out.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers