Beer Thursday Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

"Yessss. Fuck me, fuck my asssss." Mary hissed.

Bill leaned forward onto her back and grabbed her swinging breast with his left hand and drove the fingers on his right into her flowing cunt. Soon they had a rhythm pounding, pinching, stroking her clit, feeling her urgent thrusts of her hips. He drove three fingers into het sopping cunt hearing her breathing catch and the mewing getting more intense and soon was hanging on when Mary exploded, writhing in pleasure under his driving hips, Bill riding it out and when she collapsed under him, he grabbed her ass with both hands smearing cum all over her right cheek and proceeded to fuck her ass hard.

Mary feeling the intense fucking of her ass started pushing back, milking his driving dick and when he responded to her pelvic thrusts and her milking, she felt him stop and let her push and pull her pelvis working his cock with a tight clench and silky smooth pressure all over, but when pulling all the way forward, he felt impending spasms when her anus clamped down on his sensitive head before slamming back against his pubis...out almost all the way, intense pleasure...slam back...out...balls starting to ache urgently...deep in her hot hole...out and no stopping slamming into Mary with a loud grunt...rapidly pounding her ass, flooding her rectum with his cum...sweaty chest sliding on her smooth back feeling his balls aching from being fully drained...collapsing bodies still connected on the bed.

"Fuck, Mary. I think you sprained my dick. I'll be out of commission for a week," Bill chuckled, "Definitely hotter than George." Bill said feeling how sweaty both were.

"So, the married women are safe for a week?" Mary mumbled, "I don't remember seeing George sweat this much, so you are probably right. You don't really just fuck married women do you?" Mary asked stroking his hand covering her breast.

"No, I mean not really, I did sleep with a married woman...nice memory, she was my first. My landlady in college. I was a late starter. But you really responded to it and it was fun."

"How did you know I'd cheat on my husband and sleep with you?" Mary asked.

"I've been reading you, in the last few weeks you have been a lot less guarded and you open up your posture to me...to Tom and Jack, you have been glancing at our...um...packages, you never did that before. You touch us, totally appropriately, but hands on shoulder, the backs of hands, inadvertent sexual references, laughing sincerely at our off-color jokes, you used to just smile with your eyebrows creased, a lot of things." Bill whispered into the back of her neck as they lay there.

"Damn, I got you on this team since no one in the company, probably no one in the state has your ability to read people like you do. You have many skills but your abilities to tell when people lie has been, up to now, your most valuable asset. So, from now on you'll pull that out." Mary's ass pushing back against Bill's cock, "whenever you sense that I'm horny? Remember what I told you last year about never playing poker with you, I'd lose my money and my clothes for sure, not to mention virtue." Mary softly chuckled.

Pushing his arm off of her, she turned her head to him and kissed him. "You go. I'm showering and getting sleep, thank God our meeting is not until noon, go!" She slapped his ass when Bill started snuggling against her.

With a groan Bill staggered to his feet, "Can I...we at least shower before I go?"

"No, sorry, you go back to your room and if Tom is awake and he sees you just showered, let's just say we wouldn't need your skills to know what happened, though you may want to clean up..."

While Mary was in the shower she heard Bill clean up and get back to his room. Sighing, she groaned, "I'm so sore and I'm pretty sure Bob will not allow me to recover tonight..."

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers
12