Beetlesmith's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

"I always wanted to be thought of as family by you."

"Of course you're family, you dope...," I started to say.

"See, when you call me a dope now it doesn't sound so mean," she said in between fits of sobbing alternating with laughter, and then she asked again as if seeking some reassurance, "Am I family, Will? Am I?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Maybe she really didn't want one for fear that I might have been lying, because she pulled my head down and kissed me forcefully and passionately. The last wall had finally crumbled.

When this evening began, I'd have guessed that Gloria or even Karen would have resisted the inevitable transformation into the nymphomaniac the longest. Unexpectedly, it was Jackie who had shown the greater reluctance in shedding polite decorum, and it was only when she found acceptance did she allow herself to fully succumb. Once she felt that sense of belonging with the three of us, she never again hesitated in expressing or actualizing her intimate desires.

Upon releasing us from the kiss, Jackie immediately lowered herself to her knees and started fumbling with my belt buckle and zipper.

I heard Karen say to Gloria, almost under her breath, "Well, there she goes. Good luck getting Will's attention tonight," and then louder in a more sarcastic tone when she saw that Jackie was having problems, "Need some help over there, Jackie?"

She ignored Karen's comment. When she finally got everything unclasped, she deftly slipped my trousers and underwear to the floor. Liberated from its confines, my cock sprang up, clipping her under the chin.

Jackie giggled playfully, "Ooh, I think he's happy to see me."

Without saying anything further, she pushed me back into the dining room chair and began nuzzling and fondling my cock with her lips and tongue. Jackie never sucked on my cock, but instead she would apply tongue and lips simultaneously, as if French-kissing various areas along my shaft and head. She rarely used her hands, keeping them mostly on my thighs for support. Although on occasion she would slide them close to my testicles and gently stroke my scrotum with her thumbs. Maybe it was her technique alone, or that the elixir was imparting a new level of hypersensitivity to my organ, but the effects of her gently using just her tongue and lips was maddeningly pleasurable. I suspect the effects of Jackie's oral expertise were plastered across my face, as I heard Karen and Gloria start to giggle at my varied facial contortions.

"Jesus, what in the hell is she doing to you?" Karen asked with a laugh.

I could barely open my eyes to answer, "I don't know, but you should be taking notes so you can do it when she isn't here."

Jackie giggled at my compliment, and in between firm kisses and short sucks on and about my cock-head, spoke to no one in particular and in a voice that was almost clinical in tone, which I found even more erotic, "I'm not really doing anything special. It's just that I take my time. I think most women rush through it too quickly. They give a couple of hard tugs, some rough sucking, and expect the guy to be satisfied. It's pretty obvious from the guys I've dated that most of the other girls they've been with don't like sucking on a guy's chubby, but I love playing with a hard cock. I love teasing it, and caressing it, and I just love it when I finally pop their cork and they spray all over my girls. You give a guy a great blow job and you can get him to do just about anything."

I saw Gloria and Karen roll their eyes as they listened to Jackie expound on her oral philosophies. I was finding the stifled interplay between Karen and Gloria amusing, particularly as they had to bite their tongues from saying something untoward to Jackie. Then seeing my continual facial contortions, Karen finally said, "Well, you better pop Will's cork before he has a stroke."

Jackie smiled up at me, and asked, "How 'bout it Will, you ready to give me a shower?"

This was all killing me. It wasn't just Jackie's deft tongue on my cock that was driving me to squirm in agonizing pleasure, but it was the whole situation of watching Karen and Gloria watching Jackie that was really sending me over the edge. The look on their faces told me they wanted to see me come across Jackie's face as much as me, but there was something else I wanted to have happen first.

I pulled Jackie up and kissed her before saying in almost a whisper, "I wonder if you can make Karen squirm as easily as you do me?"

"Oh, I think I can at least try," she said, as she crawled under the dining room table.

Karen looked over at me and clearly mouthed, 'You bastard.' I winked back at her, and said, "I remembered what you told me in the kitchen."

"Hey cuz," said Jackie as her head appeared between Karen's legs, "Let me see your hoochie coo, sweetheart."

Karen slid herself forward on the chair in order to give Jackie easier access to her vulva.

Gloria still sat on the table, amused by how events were transpiring, but slightly befuddled at all the sly subplots that were transpiring, and voiced her frustration, "Okay, what's with the kitchen thing again; what did you say in the kitchen?"

Dropping her voice lower in an obvious attempt at imitating Jackie, Karen said, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth, sweetheart. Now show mama your hoochie coo."

A wonderful feeling of contentment washed over me as watched Karen's elixir-induced fantasy actualize before my eyes. The three women were now in their own erotic world, simultaneously servicing each other with complete abandon while moaning softly to the oral delights each was imparting on the other. However, it became obvious that Jackie was doing as good a job on Karen as she had been doing to me, because Karen was finding it difficult to effectively perform her oral delicacies on Gloria, and this was exasperating Gloria to no end.

Gloria gave a frustrated laugh as she periodically pulled Karen's head tightly against her vulva, most likely as a tactile reminder for Karen to pick up the slack. Karen would make a vain attempt and renew her efforts in pleasuring Gloria. Eventually, however, she just laid her head into Gloria's lap and allowed herself to be totally succumbed by Jackie's magic, while Gloria seemed content for the moment to act as Karen's lady in waiting by gently fondling her newfound mistress's beasts or stroking her hair while whispering words into her ear.

It was not long before Karen's soft moaning elevated into a continual din of delight. Only once did Karen look over at me. Near the end; she smiled directly at me. It was a mischievous smile, something a child would display upon learning a clever trick to play on a rival sibling. Then she pursed her lips as if to blow me a kiss, and said dreamily, "I hope you're taking notes."

Turnabout is fair play, I guess. I just smiled a response, but I don't think Karen noticed because at that moment she closed her eyes and clamped tightly onto Jackie's head and shifted her pelvis further forward. She held Jackie that way for a few moments, and then uttered a single, abrupt cry before shuddering violently.

Karen rested back on the chair and looking up at Gloria, said breathlessly, "I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up..."

Gloria didn't let her finish, and said as she tried to squeeze into the chair with Karen, "Okay Karen move. It's my turn."

I started to laugh as Karen struggled vainly to get out of way, but Gloria had inadvertently wedged them both into the chair.

"Jesus; you dork, would you just fucking wait 'til I get up?" Karen said laughingly, as she tried to twist herself out of the chair and push past Gloria.

"I'm sorry," said Gloria still frustrated, "But twice you got me right on the edge, only to stop. You don't know what it's like to have that happen."

"Yes I do, you bitch. Will's been doing it to me all night."

"Okay, then you know. So move."

I heard Jackie from under the table, "Hey wait a minute. How did I get to be everyone's suck bunny?"

Gloria, fearing that she might have to go without a third time, started to make pleas to Jackie. I stopped listening, however, as Karen came over and sat down in my lap, facing me.

"You look so lonely over here," she said purring into my ear.

She scooted further forward and while pressing her clitoris firmly against the shaft of my cock, sliding it ever so slightly up and down. It was a wonderful bit of foreplay she sometimes performed before we fucked.

"I'm doing fine my love. I was having fun watching the floor show."

She teasingly bit my earlobe, and said, "I bet you were. Why do I get the impression that you set all this up?"

It was meant as a rhetorical joke, but twenty years of marriage also told me that there was a real element of curiosity behind her question. The events of the past week, the escapades first with Gloria and now with Jackie, were so sudden and unexpected, and so far beyond anything we as a married couple had ever talked about or contemplated, and defied any normal explanation. More times than not, a lack of explanation for an abnormality created doubt, apprehension, and eventually inquisitiveness.

At the time that Beetlesmith first made his pitch, he made the claim that the participants, once the elixir wore off, would just slough off its effects as a randy evening and nothing more. This never quite had the ring of truth. Certainly a one time event could be construed that way, but could repeated abnormal behavior with a mixture of old and new participants be as easily dismissed? Could it really be accepted as having occurred naturally, and not artificially induced? Even though the heart may eventually accept the peculiar as normal, the mind always looks at the extraordinary with suspicion, always questions the peculiar, and demands an explanation. So I could tell that although the events that were happening to the four of us felt normal to Karen, her rational mind was not quite accepting of that feeling, and doubt of my innocence was creeping into her mind.

I kissed her breasts, and said as absentmindedly as I could, "Didn't you know that my real name isn't Henry, but Svengali? I've always had this mystical power over the minds of women..."

"That's not what I meant," she said as she bit my lower lip, and then she dropped her voice to a whisper, "Really, why did you invite Jackie?"

She was not buying my earlier explanations and so was continually fishing around for a reasonable answer. I hoped that that was as far as her apprehension about the past week's events were going, and answered her again earnestly, "Mainly for the reason I said. I really believe we've been neglectful of her even though she is a ditz. But I also had more selfish reasons. Given that this is Gloria's last night with us I really wanted to...well, you know...Recreate the ménage a trios thing; but I thought Gloria would need a little more added inducement, so I thought that raunchy Jackie would be a good vehicle to get her juices flowing. I figured she'd stir things up, leave, and then hopefully, at least as far as I was thinking, we three would...you know, party."

Karen laughed, "That's the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard you say, and that's why I love you. You really thought Jackie would be that kind of influence on Gloria?"

Then again, sometimes a questioning mind will accept a fabulous lie rather than a fabulous truth. Karen seemed to have accepted my explanation, even though it sounded positively moronic.

Karen was still rubbing her clitoris against my shaft. I grabbed her ass pulling her closer to me. She let out a low moan of delight, and said teasingly, "You want to see if I was taking good notes? I really want to taste your cock."

"I've got a better idea, besides I think it's time we moved into more comfortable surroundings," I said, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. It was something I used to do to her when we were first married. Karen squealed with playful glee.

As far as I could tell Gloria and Jackie did not even notice us leave, engrossed as they were with each other. I carried Karen to our bedroom, and threw her onto the bed. Again, she squealed with delight. It was a type of laugh I rarely heard from her lately, and hearing it suddenly made me feel young again.

Karen looked up at me seductively. Propped up on one elbow, she nonchalantly played with herself, saying, "You haven't done that to me in a long time. I approve."

"I think there are a lot of things we should introduce back into our marriage, old and new," I said as I entered her.

"New things like tonight?" she asked slyly.

I only smiled. Let her think that what was going on between us, Jackie, Gloria and subsequent others, may become a normal routine.

Right away, I felt something different upon entering my wife. She was noticeably tighter than I remembered her being. It could just be my imagination. The mind tends to play tricks in unusual situations, plus who knows what other changes in our psychological perceptions are invoked by the elixir? However, besides the snug feel of Karen's pussy, I also felt a distinct difference in the stimulation of my cock. The feeling was something I could not put into words. It was just as pleasurable as it was without the elixir, but it felt different.

Karen moaned softly. I always liked looking at her face when we made love, watching the telltale signs of increasing sexual arousal reveal themselves in her looks and manner.

"It feels so good. Harder," she intoned breathlessly.

She grabbed the backs of her knees and brought them up tight against her chest. Her face and neck were flushed a beet red.

It was about this time that Gloria jumped on the bed alongside Karen, and said with a giggle, "I'm next."

"Where's Jackie?" Karen asked as Gloria began sucking on Karen's tits.

"I think she had to go pee," Gloria mumbled around a mouthful of Karen's boob.

Seemingly uninterested in Gloria's answer, Karen was on to more pressing and immediate concerns, "Bite my nipples...A little bit harder...Oh that's nice...," she began to giggle, and between quick breaths, said, "Oh, it all feels too good."

I increased the force of my thrusting to compliment Gloria's nibbling. Karen's tongue was sticking out the corner of her mouth, it was a subconscious, little girl habit of hers that usually manifested itself when she was nearing climax.

"Baby Glo," Karen said softly, "I'm so close. Touch my clit."

"Say please first and then kiss me," Gloria said, half teasing.

Karen barely squeaked out a please before Gloria clamped down on her lips, and at the same time reached down and deftly pushed on Karen's button.

Karen arched her back ever so slightly and trembled, and then trying to plead past Gloria's lips, said, "Oh, don't stop."

Gloria was not going to stop, but slowly, almost teasingly massaged Karen's clitoris as she forced her tongue even further into Karen's mouth.

Again Karen arched her back and trembled, and again, and again. I lost count how many times the pattern repeated, but eventually she released her knees and allowed her legs to go limp along the bed.

Karen, still beet red and with a thin sheen of sweat covering her face and upper torso, covered her face with her hands in a mocked show of embarrassment, "My god that was almost as good as the last time."

"You mean the time when you passed out?" asked Gloria with a sarcastic smile.

Still emulating embarrassment, Karen attempted to defend herself, "Shut up. I didn't pass out. I was just tired."

Gloria started to sing to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon, "Will and his magic stiffy, makes Karen scream, and when he sticks it into me, my pussy's gonna cream."

"Shut up. I didn't scream," Karen said, laughingly.

"Only because I was covering your mouth," said Gloria as she kissed Karen hard again.

I was still pumping away into Karen, and felt my own impeding climax begin to build, "If anyone's going to start yelling it's going to be me."

It was then that Karen decided to really get slutty. Propping herself back up on her elbows, she began to verbally taunt me in the most delightful manner, "Come on baby, I want you to come all over me. Come on and pull that thick stick out and shoot it all over my boobs,"

She giggled again, and teasing Gloria about the other day's incident, said, "Now remember Gloria, Will's going to come, so stuff's going to...you know...come out."

"Shut up. I knew stuff comes out, I just didn't know how quickly or how much."

"Let's do it to him porno-style," Karen said as she wrapped an arm around Gloria's neck so that they lay together cheek to cheek, and then she continued her taunting, "Come on baby, shoot it into my mouth. I want to taste your sweet cum so bad."

Gloria also got into the act, although she wasn't quite as raunchy as Karen, "Yeah Will, give it to me like you gave it to me before."

Both of them continued their verbal tease, all the time laughing at their own audaciousness. The whole scene acted out by my two nymphs spurred me on, and I really started to pound by cock into Karen with greater force and frequency.

"That's right baby, harder. Fuck me harder. Yes, I want your cum."

I pulled out of Karen and just sat back on my heels, gently rubbing the underside of shaft along Karen's pussy, and as the erotic sensation of inevitability climbed to its fullest extent, my base animal vulgarity sank to an unaccustomed depth, "You sluts want my cum? Then open wide."

No answer, just smiling blank stares back at me.

"Say it again; how much you want my cum."

As a final taunt, Gloria started to say, "Give me your hot, sticky..."

The first shot missed its mark and flew like a frozen, white rope over their heads, hitting the headboard behind them with a 'splat.' Two more jets, of near equal volume and force as the first, followed in rapid succession. My aim was better this time, hitting Karen across the nose and Gloria in the chin. Laughing, the women quickly brought up their hands in a defensive reflex as I continued to stroke one jet of semen after the other, which mostly landed as heavy strings along their upper torso and neck.

Gloria was the first to break the silence, "Jesus Karen, thanks for the warning."

"Sorry baby," answered Karen with a laugh, and then she said to me in a slight tone of astonishment, "What in the hell's gotten into you? You're like fucking Robo-cock, or something."

I was still sexually aroused. There was no painful, post-coital sensitivity to my cock, nor any perceptible release in sexual tension in either my muscles or my mind. I was as sexually charged after ejaculating as I had been before, maybe more so.

The true wonder of the elixir finally became clear to me; for this is how it would be for the rest of the evening. I wouldn't always climax even though I felt I should, and when I did orgasm, often I didn't ejaculate even though it felt that I had. Yet, through it all, I remained hard, and my sexual arousal never waned.

******************

Karen was still propped up on her elbows trying to wipe my semen off her face and chest. I took hold of her and brought her up into a sitting position so that my cock was inches from her mouth.

"Suck it," I demanded.

At that time, it didn't matter to me who else might have been in the room, man or woman, wife or friend, rival or enemy; my demand would have been the same, and would have been acted on just as Karen was about to. I daresay I would have willingly complied with any demand made of me, from either a woman or man.

Karen clamped both hands onto my ass, and drew my cock about half way into her mouth. The whole time I could feel her tongue swirling around, teasing the head and shaft. She looked up at me as if asking for approval.

"You can do better than halfway," I said.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers