Beetlesmith's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

She pulled me farther in, this time getting about two-thirds of my cock inside before she gagged a little and had to stop. Again, she looked up at me for approval.

"Maybe we should see what Gloria can do," I said in mock disappointment.

Gloria passively waited with her mouth open. Karen, not content to sit idly by and watch, continued to lick my shaft as Gloria drew me in about halfway before she stopped for fear of gagging. Karen, ever the helpful mistress, put a hand on Gloria's head and gently pushed her into me. Again, Gloria started to gag, but Karen just held her head in place until Gloria got used to the feeling, and then she continued to nudge her forward. When it looked as if Gloria could not accept any more of my cock, Karen released her head and allowed her to continue sucking me on her own.

"That's right, baby," Karen intoned over and over as if it were some chant, "Suck that cock. Tastes so good doesn't? Yeah, suck that fat cock."

Karen took my cock away from Gloria, and again pulled me into her mouth. This time I could see and feel her nose just touching my stomach as she drew me in as far as she could. Gloria shifted her attention to my testicles, and was gently sucking and licking each of my balls in turn. It went on like this for a few moments before they would switch off, and reverse roles. Gloria never quite pulled me fully inside her, but it was not for want in trying. Eventually, when it came for them to switch places, Gloria politely refused to give my cock back to Karen, and instead sucked even harder.

Karen giggled at Gloria's greedy behavior, and said teasingly, "You like sucking on my husband's cock, don't you, you little slut? But I bet you'd like him to fuck your sweet pussy even more."

Karen took a hold of the situation and positioned Gloria her on her hands and knees, then gently fingered her all around her exposed vulva and clitoris. She grasped my erection, and guided me into Gloria.

Karen remained by Gloria's side, and lovingly stroked the small of her back and tight buttocks as I rapidly pumped away at Gloria's prostrate form. I was soon making the same slapping sounds against Gloria's pussy as I did to Karen's. Gloria, giving herself over to the moment, just laid her head down on the bed, moaning wildly.

Reaching under Gloria, Karen fingered her clitoris and swollen labia, "Oh, you're so wet and slick, baby," Karen said softy, as if to herself, and then said in a much louder voice, "Fuck that wet pussy with Robo-cock. I want to hear her yell. Fuck that little slut harder."

"Robo-cock, I like that," I said with a laugh, and then added, "If you keep helping me like you're doing, she's definitely going to scream."

Karen giggled again, and said, "If you think that's good..."

With that, Karen wetted a finger on her other hand, and then pressed and gently swirled the tip around Gloria's anus.

"Do you like that baby?" Karen asked Gloria, who answered by moaning louder while chewing on the bed sheets.

I had truly underestimated the power of Beetlesmith's elixir on the human psyche. In essence, each of us was feeding off the others' most basic sexual desires, becoming willing participants of those desires, and then escalating our own fantasies in the subsequent sexual interactions. At first, I was the driving catalyst. Now it was Karen's turn to realize her most basic sexual fantasy, while using Gloria and me as actors in her perverted passion play. Would Gloria be next to control the situation and infuse the group into her own version of debauched eroticism? I could only hope. It had become obvious to me that I had dampened our first session of a week ago when I administered the elixir to only Karen and Gloria. By remaining sober, as it were, I had unwittingly removed myself as a necessary component and catalyst for escalation within our group exploits.

By now, Karen had fully inserted her middle finger inside Gloria's ass and was trying to work a second finger inside. Gloria had gotten up on her elbows, and was pushing back in rhythm with my forward thrusts, forcing both Karen's fingers and my cock deeper inside her. It was obvious that Gloria was on the verge of climax...

...When Jackie jumped on the bed, putting a momentary halt to the escapades.

"Perfect fucking timing, Jackie, just perfect," Karen said, barely concealing her ire.

Realizing that her sudden entrance had spoiled the mood, and seeing Karen on the verge of anger, Jackie said sheepishly, "Sorry. Don't stop on my account. Mind if I play too?"

Seeing Jackie's embarrassment, Karen softened her mood, "That must have been a hell of a piss. What took you so long?"

Jackie giggled, "Where'd you get the idea I had to pee? I wanted to shave."

Karen starred at her incredulously, "Shave; what do you mean shave?"

"Gloria has such a cute little hairless hoochie, I thought it would feel good if..."

"Oh let me see," blurted Gloria excitedly.

Jackie sat down in front of her, spreading her legs to reveal a perfectly hairless, pink vulva. Only a small patch of pubic hair remained in the area immediately above her pussy.

Gloria cooed approvingly just before she started to tongue the offered pussy. Jackie laid back in delight.

"Well, there they go," Karen said, sounding a bit like a fifth wheel. Then resigning herself to the situation, she shrugged her shoulders, squeezed in beneath Gloria, while adding, "I guess when in Rome."

Just like that, the three women fell into the same rhythm they had achieved in the dining room, although this time Gloria had double duty. She put forth a valiant attempt at dividing equal time between the two women, but given the situation, and Jackie's dominant position, Jackie won the bulk of Gloria's attention.

I looked down at my wife as she attended to Gloria, "So how does Rome taste?"

She smiled up at me, and I just about shot my load when she parted Gloria's labia with her hands, saying, "She's all wet and primed for you."

With the elixir, there were always little surprises like that around every corner. I almost lost it again when she took a hold of my cock and ever so deftly guided me into her friend's well-lubricated hole.

As soon as I started pumping away, Karen reached up around Gloria's hip and reinserted a couple of fingers into her anus.

The effect on Gloria was almost instantaneous. She was quickly back to peak arousal and moaning incessantly; although muffled as they were because Jackie was forcing her mouth against her 'hoochie.' Occasionally, Jackie would bark a command at Gloria, mostly to tell her to keep sucking on her clit at those times Gloria's attention started to wane.

I could clearly hear Karen over the din of Gloria's moaning as she sucked loudly on Gloria's clitoris, and sometimes I could feel her tongue against my scrotum as she licked at my passing balls. The feeling was incredible, and sometimes I would stop my thrusting and allow Karen to fully suck and tongue them.

I was back in gutter mode, telling Karen to do any number of things to me or Gloria.

"Suck on my balls while I fuck your friend's tight pussy...Now tongue her wet hole. That's right, clamp your whole mouth over her pussy and tongue-fuck her. I know it's what you dream about. Now suck on my thick cock. Suck it all the way down to my nuts," I would say, as I alternated between fucking Karen's mouth and Gloria's pussy.

Jackie, hearing my brash treatment of my wife, was spurred on to her own level of sexual depravity. She had positioned her ass up and off the bed, with her pelvis thrust far forward, and while holding Gloria's head steady, ground her pussy up and down and side to side against Gloria's mouth, while repeating, "Suck on my clity."

Even if Gloria wanted to, she could not move; held fast in front by Jackie, and at the rear by Karen who had locked her arms around her hips. All she could do was remain motionless, and allow each of us to have our way with her, and given her loud and persistent moaning I doubt she cared.

Jackie was the first to climax. She gave an abrupt but very loud groan, and then saw her slip backwards off her legs as if they were carrying dead weight. She then lay motionless on her back, panting heavily.

Jackie's orgasm seemed to act as a sexual cascade that rippled through the rest of the group. Gloria was the next to climax. Her mouth free of Jackie's pussy, she laid her head down on Karen's belly and let go with a full force of moans mixed with long strings of incomprehensible, sexual gibberish. Karen, sensing what was about to happen, vigorously massaged Gloria's clit with her fingers.

"Come on baby, I want you to come. Come for me baby," Karen chanted.

It was as if Gloria was waiting for permission, for as soon as Karen pleaded for her to come, I felt her warm fluid surge around my cock in almost rhythmic pulses. Long after Gloria's climax had subsided, Karen continued to gently play with her clit, and cooing, "I know that felt good.

Not to be totally outdone, I held my cock inches from Karen's mouth and slowly stroked myself.

Karen, seeing my intentions, exclaimed in an amused tone, "Not you too."

"You said you wanted it porn-style, remember?"

She tried to open her mouth, but her reactions were too slow as my initial blast caught her just as her lips were parting. She then grasped my cock, sucking hard on the head as she continued to jerk the rest of my load out of me.

All four of us were quiet, and only the sound of our deep breathing was heard.

******************

Karen felt the sticky concoction that covered her face, and broke the silence when she exclaimed, "God; I'm drenched."

"She's a squirter. I found that out in the dining room," said Jackie.

"Tell me about it," answered Karen, "And it doesn't help when my husband blows his load onto me as well."

Gloria wiggled her ass in front of Karen's face, and said with a laugh, "You're just a popular girl tonight."

Karen slapped her ass playfully, "Not just popular," then wrapping her arms around Gloria's hips, Karen continued tonguing her swollen vulva. Jackie watched as Gloria slowly closed her eyes in obvious pleasure, and began to spasm all over again.

"I think she's coming again," Jackie marveled.

I laid down next to Jackie. We watched as Karen and Gloria continued to roll about the bed, locked in each other's arms, each orally servicing the other, and totally oblivious to everything around them.

I idly stroked Jackie's vulva, and said, "Remind me sometime to tell you about Gloria."

"That she's a bit of a slut?" Jackie asked with an amused smile.

"No, just the opposite. I think much of what you're seeing tonight is her trying to make up for lost time.

Jackie fell silent for a moment as if contemplating what I had said, "She told me about what happened."

"Who?" I asked as I kissed her neck.

"Gloria; about what happened with Karen."

I stopped kissing. I don't know why I stopped except I thought it odd that she would bring it up now. I also found it odd that Gloria would tell her, but the elixir does funny things to a person's reserve.

I asked, "You didn't know about it?"

Jackie scoffed at my question, "Me? Karen never tells me anything; you know that. For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked surprised by her statement.

"Just that I always thought Karen was the grounded one, but I guess fucking around runs in our family. You know about Karen's mother, and both my parents. Surprisingly, neither of them did it with Karen's mother, which is hard to believe. And the less you know about my brother's shitty marriages the better. I just thought you two could avoid all that crap," she paused for a moment before finishing her thought, "And now that I think about it, I guess that's why I've had a hard time getting close to you, because deep down inside I thought you and Karen were better than me."

"And now that the bloom has come off our rose we seem more human?"

Jackie didn't answer, but instead turned back to watch Gloria and Karen. By now the two women had unwrapped themselves from the sixty-nine position. Karen was sitting on Gloria's face and shifting her hips back and forth, an expression of ecstasy plastered across her features.

"They're quite an item together," Jackie commented, "Some husbands wouldn't be comfortable with it. I know my first husband wasn't."

What was she hinting at now? I slipped two fingers into her pussy and gently massaged one of her large breasts. She let out a long sigh of approval.

I finally said to her dismissively, "It's just sex, Jackie. I wouldn't read anything more into it."

"You're probably right, but over dinner I couldn't help noticing the looks Karen would give me if I talked too long or got too close to Gloria, and I saw the looks Karen was giving to Gloria. I didn't think much about it at the time, thinking it was just typical Karen and her animosity toward me, but seeing them together now..."

Jackie didn't finish her statement, letting her words trail off into the air. Jesus, she was manipulative; and I was getting irked that she would try to bring this up now, mostly because I wasn't sure about her motives. Was it out of genuine concern, or was she trying to drive a wedge between Karen and I as some form of revenge against her childhood nemesis? I assumed the former, because in a way she was partly correct about Karen and Gloria's relationship. Karen had always been overly protective of Gloria, and this could be construed as jealousy to an outsider like Jackie. Also, throughout the evening so far, Karen maintained a fairly aloof posture toward Jackie. Always willing to perform various sex acts with Gloria and me, but showing no inclination to reciprocate Jackie's advancements. This reluctance could also be seen as jealousy.

Gloria and Karen had moved back into a sixty-nine position with Karen still on top. Gloria was working a few fingers in and out of her, as Karen's legs visibly shuddered at the attention that was given.

"You think I should be worried?" I asked.

Jackie shrugged her shoulders, "You know Karen better than me."

I laughed, "Well that's a chicken-shit of a non-answer."

"Look, what do I know? I'm a ditz; remember? You said so yourself."

"Evasion," I said.

Jackie babbled on about nothing in an attempt to avoid the answer, so I let it go. She wasn't going to tell me, and besides, I had already guessed what she was trying to imply, just not the reason, and that she would never admit no matter how much I grilled her.

I continued my slow fondling of her vulva; rhythmically inserting and manipulating three fingers into her pussy while stroking her clitoris with my thumb. She let out a low moan and puffed her chest out so that I could suck on her nipples.

"Bite them," she requested, "Not so hard...Yes, that's it. Ooh, that's nice"

She let out a soft whimper, and I felt a brief shudder move through her body.

"That was quick," I said teasing, "Hardly worth my effort."

"Oh but it was," she said as she pushed me onto my back and mounted me.

Having just climaxed, she felt extremely warm and slick against my erection, but I thought surprisingly tight for someone with her bed experience. She sat up, her arms fully extended, hands pushing hard against my chest for support. She purposely placed her hands closely together, causing her arms to squeeze her massive breasts together, pushing them up and further forward than they would normally. Accompanying this visual spectacle, she just let her hips do a slow grind so that her clitoris was always in full contact with my body, while still forcing my cock firmly against her.

I played with her tits, making sure to gently pinch her erect nipples. When I touched her clitoris, I felt her shudder again, and then again.

Wonderful stuff, that elixir.

I started to laugh, "Jesus, Jackie, what the fuck."

A smile of embarrassment crossed her lips, "I'm sorry. I'm usually quick on the draw, but never like this."

It was then that Gloria lay down along side of me, and blurted, " That's why Karen started calling him Robo-cock."

"Robo-cock," Jackie repeated in an amused tone, "I like that, but wasn't that the title of a porn movie?"

Gloria got an indignant look, "What are you asking me for? Sounds like something you should know." With that, Gloria reached up and gave Jackie's breasts a squeeze, saying "Are these things registered?"

I laughed, but Jackie looked insulted by her comment, but after seeing the humor in Gloria's risqué and impromptu brashness, laughed as well, "Well they're real if that's what you mean. Where's your mistress?"

Mistress? There was another dig at Karen and Gloria for my benefit. Gloria either didn't notice the slight or ignored it, and answered, "She had to go pee, and I think she said that we needed some lubricant."

I suddenly remembered the novelty items I bought, and said to Gloria, "Tell Karen there's a paper bag in my closet. I have a surprise for you guys."

Gloria got a quizzical look, and said before going, "Okay, but I'm next."

Jackie watched her leave, then commented, "She's cute, a little dingy, but cute. I can see why Karen likes her."

There was another side-ways dig, but I let it pass, and said, "Dingy? You're calling Gloria 'dingy?' Well Jackie pot, may I introduce you to Gloria kettle?"

Jackie smirked sarcastically, "Very funny."

I teasingly shifted my cock around inside of her, and said, "Now, have you calmed down enough so that I can at least get myself off this time?"

She leaned forward on my chest, kissed me, and said with a mocking pout, "What's the matter, Robo-cock not getting enough attention? Is Cousin Jackie having all the fun?"

Suddenly we heard laughter from the bathroom. Karen appeared at the door holding the double dong and the strap-on dildo I purchased, "When did you buy these?"

"Right after last week's escapades, I figured you and Gloria would put them to good use. Besides, I wanted to give the vegetables a break; we were running low on cucumbers."

Gloria, standing behind Karen, held up a new bottle of lubricant, "Look, Karen bought some K-Y."

I started to laugh, and teased Karen, "And when did you buy the K-Y?"

Embarrassed by her exposed hypocrisy, Karen turned around and walked back into the bathroom.

I yelled after her, "Don't forget to bring your old vibrator as well."

Gloria lay beside us again clutching the double dong, and asked whimsically, "Does this thing talk, and why do we need three?"

"Well technically four if you count the other end," I said with a smirk, "But sure, three for three ladies. Why not?"

"And just what are you going to do then, seeing how there's one for each of us?" Jackie asked in an amused tone.

"Anything I want."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers