Beetlesmith's Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

I looked over at our guests of honor. Jack was still staring in Mark's direction, mouth agape, but Denise was staring at me, emotionless save for a bright gleam in her eye. I held her gaze for a moment then smiled, and she smiled back before lowering her eyes.

I turned toward Jackie, and said with a wink, "Why don't you and Cecilia take Jack on a tour of the house."

She winked back, saying, "Come on Cecilia and give me a hand. Jack, how 'bout we go up to my place and have a look at my etchings."

"Etchings?" asked Cecilia, confused, "I thought we were taking a tour."

Jackie rolled her eyes, "It's just a figure of speech, dear."

"And if Jack doesn't mind," I said before the three left the room, "I'm going to have a talk with Denise."

On his way out, he gave my shoulder a little squeeze. It was probably a tactile gesture of permission, but it felt more like a cautionary warning. Along the lines of, 'Good luck with her. You're going to need it.'

As I sat next to her, she said, "I didn't think you noticed."

"Your kiss was an inspiration."

She seemed to blush at my compliment, "Sometimes I get it right. It usually doesn't end in an orgy, though," She laughed briefly as if embarrassed, "That's what this is, isn't it, an orgy?"

I didn't answer her right away. Instead, I began to unbutton her blouse. She tilted her head down to watch my hand, her breathing becoming labored.

It was a sweet, romantic moment, or so I thought, a slightly younger man showing infatuation with, and seducing an older woman. Quit possibly, however, she thought it the other way around. I hoped so. Comically, the romance was somewhat stilted by the sound of Karen, who occasionally hit her head on the underside of the table.

I asked as I undid the last button, "How do your seductions usually end?"

"I think I've given you the wrong impression. At my age, I'm content to be the tease. Oh, I've had my dalliances, but those days are passed me. Now I'm like the old fisherman, content to cast a line but never expecting to hook a fish."

"Is that all it was with me, a teasing moment then?"

I easily undid her bra, which was clasped in the front, and let her breasts fall into my waiting hand. They were on the smallish size, but felt firm and full. She continued to look down at herself as I gently rolled a hardened nipple in my fingers. I could tell by her reaction that that simple act was sending intense waves of pleasure through her.

She shook her head in answer to my last question, and said emphatically, "No. Dear, I keep giving you the wrong impression. I'm just a little self-conscious. I'm not sure why you have such an interest in me when there are younger women around?"

I smiled at her, and wished Karen had a bit more of Denise's attitude when Kendall was sniffing around her. I said with all sincerity, "Because I find you beautiful, intelligent, and you have a wonderfully warm sense of humor. Traits that I always find irresistible."

Just then, Karen's head hit the table with a large thump, causing some of the dishes to clink. Denise and I looked at each other with surprise, and started laughing.

"As you can tell, we don't do this very often," I said, putting her more at ease.

It seemed to do the trick as she pulled me close to her and kissed me hard like she did before. Without breaking her hold on me, she deftly lifted her bottom off the chair and removed her panties. I slipped a hand between her legs, but she hesitated for a moment as she closed her legs slightly. I sensed her self-consciousness returning. When I touched her labia, I knew instantly why she hesitated. She started to make a joke of it, "That's another disappointing prospect of advanced years, the juices don't flow as readily as they used too."

I sucked at a hardened nipple, and said between small nibbles, "That's easily remedied," before lowering myself between her legs.

Once she got over her inhibitions relative to her age, she responded to me with complete abandonment. As I gently moved my tongue around her vulva, paying particular attention to her labia, she put one foot and then the other against the edge of the table. Spreading her legs ever wider for me, she leaned her chair back while arching herself forward.

I teased her, taking my time with tongue and finger, alternating between the two. It was excruciating for her as I moistened her clitoris and upper labia, then slowly slid a finger along her folds before gently massaging her button. Soon, I had her legs quivering and her breathing coming at quickened intervals.

All the while, I could sense Karen next to me, our backs nearly touching as she worked her magic on Mark. I had to admit I found the whole situation with the two of us simultaneously performing oral pleasures on our new partners extremely erotic.

I moved back up Denise's body, stopping to kiss and lick the other sensitive parts of her before finding myself again at her lips. Denise reengaged the kiss, even more passionate this time. Our mouths clamped tight to each other as she sucked greedily on my tongue. I continued to massage her vulva with my fingers. I found it easier this time to slip two fingers into her pussy while gently rubbing her clitoris with a thumb.

Karen must have gotten Mark into a state of readiness that she liked, for I heard her move out from beneath the table while exclaiming, "Stick it in me!"

Hearing Karen bark her desires gave Denise greater impetus to explore our situation further, and I felt her fumbling with the zipper of my trousers. At first, she had difficulty finding the clasp, and then encountered more problems pulling the device. It took her a while to find the treasure she sought, and I purposely made things difficult for her. I was in no hurry, wishing to draw out the moment. I kept my tongue inside her mouth so she couldn't see, and continually massaged her clit and labia, sending her leg into further spasm and her mind wandering off its appointed goal. Several small laughs were the only verbal indicators of her frustration as she fumbled with the zipper. Finally, when I gave her a moment's breath, she said, "You're not going to help me, are you?"

I just shook my head slyly.

"And I thought I was the tease," she said with another frustrated laugh, before clamping her mouth on mine again.

The whole experience was worth the wait. Once I was undone, she continued to fish through the folds and tight passageways of my garments, just as Gloria had done that first night, until finally grasping what she had sought. My cock pressed downward, hard against my leg. Liberating it from its tight confines took more effort on her part, and more frustrated laughter.

I was as hard as I had ever known myself. Instinctively, I think she knew that because when she finally freed my cock she let out low moan of delight. Yet, it wasn't a moan suggesting satisfaction with my length or girth. Rather, it was with the satisfaction that I truly desired her. Feeling how aroused I was in her hand must have removed any qualms she had left about our age differences, or her desirability.

Now, she was going to take her time by teasing me with her hands. Holding my testicles firmly but gently in one hand, she softly massaged and kneaded them, while gliding the other back and forth along my shaft. A long, soft pull with finger and palm here, a gentle scrape of her fingertips there, she worked her hands exploring its whole length in detail. It wasn't long before she had my legs twitching in uncontrolled delight.

Through all of this delicious stumbling and bumbling, I had quite forgotten about Karen and Mark, until Karen came up beside me and kissed my neck. Mark had already left the room for greener pastures, I suspect.

"That was quick," I said as I played with her ass.

Karen put on a brave face, but her voice failed to hide her disappointment, "I think I over did the foreplay. I'll get him on the rebound."

I got a certain degree of satisfaction hearing about her less than stellar first encounter with 'Mr. Big Guy,' and congratulated myself on my genius with the elixir.

Karen rebounded nicely, however, and said as she looked down at our situation, "I can see you're in good hands, though. How's it going, Denise?"

She didn't look up at Karen. I could see she was blushing, "I feel kind of strange diddling another woman's husband while she looks on."

"Is that all you're feeling?" Karen asked with a smirk.

For the first time, Denise stared up at Karen with a look of pure animal excitement and just shook her head slowly.

Karen disappeared under the table. It wasn't hard to figure out what was next on her plate. Denise blushed. I could tell she was becoming uncomfortable about Karen's advances. After a few moments filled with nervous giggling, Denise finally said to Karen, "I'm so sorry, dear. I'm...I'm just not ready for 'that.' Please, don't be mad at me."

Karen stood back up, smiled at Denise with slight embarrassment. Kissing her on the forehead, she said, "Don't worry about it. I'll go see what the others are doing. Besides, I better find Mark before Jackie sinks her claws into him."

Denise watched Karen bound out of the room, "That was awkward. Now I feel bad. Do you think she'll forgive me?"

Denise's mild rebuff of Karen's advances was surprising to me. The elixir wasn't infallible after all. Maybe there's an age factor to the effectiveness of the drug. That after a certain point our views and mores become too calcified within us, and eventually those moral walls, to use Beetlesmith's vernacular, can never be fully breeched.

I could see a look of pain on her face as she thought she might have damaged a possible friendship. I attempted to soothe her spirits, "Forgive? I suspect she's already forgotten about it. Karen's only just discovered her other side, so she's more in sympathy with you than you may suppose, and like I said, all of this is new to us." I kissed her and saw her smile returning, "So don't ever feel you're being a stick in the mud or a prude, and don't hesitate in telling us if we're making too many demands on you or making you uneasy. Tonight, do as much or as little as you are comfortable. Okay?"

She nodded her head, and then said almost with a defensive sense of pride, "You know this isn't the first time for me. I've been to an orgy before...Well, sort of an orgy."

"Really?" I said with surprise. "If that's the case maybe we should find the others and..."

"No," She said sternly as she lowered herself to the floor and pulling me with her, "Let's just you and me have some fun first."

She pushed me back onto the floor and straddled me. Then with one fluid motion, she shifted her hips up and slowly sank down. My cock easily slid into her. As with the kiss, I let her go at her own pace. Her motion was of an unvarying slow, rhythmic rolling of her pelvis and lower back. About the only thing I did was remove her blouse and bra completely. Soon, she fell into a trance-like state. The whole time her eyes remained closed, and about the only sound she uttered was an almost rhythmic breathing that fell into time with her shifting hips. Occasionally, I would play with her breasts by gently pinching or sucking at their extended nipples, and each time she would respond, almost by reflex, by biting her lower lip.

Her climax was almost as peaceful. I felt her body go rigid. The features of her face froze into a momentary state of bliss, while her arms and lower body stiffened as if she were bracing herself against an incoming tide. At the moment of her orgasm, I heard her inhale three sharp, draughts of air that were quickly followed by a subtle quivering of her body. When the faint trembling was nearly complete, she lowered herself onto my chest with a heavy sigh, lying motionless.

"That was so very nice," she finally said.

"If you say so," I said with a sarcastic chuckle.

She guessed my meaning, "As you can tell, I'm a quiet fuck. Jack always had a problem with that. He likes his women loud and raunchy. I like to think that's why he mostly goes outside our home to plow his fields."

I laughed, "He should get along nicely with Jackie then, she's all that. So, what's a 'sort of an orgy' you hinted at?"

She giggled to herself before answering, "Oh, it was before I met Jack, a long time ago, back in my first year at college. A bunch of us got together at a friend of a friend of a friend's house for an old-fashioned pot party. You know the kind. We were all on our own. There were no watchful parents about. We were filled with ourselves, as if we all knew how the world worked. We got stoned, and one thing led to another. We didn't do any actual swapping of partners, or get into a big orgy pile or anything. We just made love with the ones we came with in front of everyone else. So, it was sort of an orgy. I know, not much of a story," she ended, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know. It's more than I ever did."

We lay together for a while and continued to exchange small talk when I heard soft music coming from the living room. It sounded like one of my jazz albums, but I couldn't tell which one.

Denise appeared to be listening to the music, her brow furrowed as if she were in thought.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm trying to remember the words to that song."

Thinking she meant the song that was playing, I started to say, "I don't think there are any lyrics...," but before I could finish, she held onto me tight and flipped us around so that I was now on top of her. Wrapping her legs about me she said, "Now I remember, 'roll me over and do it again.'"

******************

Denise and I found the others in the living room. It appears Jackie, Cecilia and Jack didn't get too far on their tour of the house. Karen was there as well, and all of them were on the large couch, and in the most unusual positions. The music still played softly, and even though the lights were dimmed, I could still make out what each were doing and to whom. The scene made Denise gasp in surprise when she first gazed upon them.

Jack was on one side of the couch, with Cecilia on top. Both were facing Mark and Karen, who were in a similar position on the other side. Both the men were slamming into their respective partners with equal fervor. Jackie sat between, and was applying a massaging hand, one for each couple, while adding the occasional, salacious comment. She sounded part repo-auctioneer and part carnival barker, as she alternated between fingering the women's clitora and fondling the men's testicles. On the coffee table, in front of Jackie, were a whole plethora of Karen's 'toys' and a tube of lubricant. Karen thinks of everything.

It was difficult to make out what she was saying over the loud moaning of Karen and Cecilia, but I got the impression that the two couples were in some type of contest, with Jackie serving as a demented Mistress of Ceremony.

Jackie smiled brightly as she caught sight of Denise and me, "Hey guys, we were wondering what happened to you two."

"What's going on?" I asked, trying not to laugh at the situation.

Jackie continued to play with the women's vulva, "This is a game called, 'who can come first.' Want to join in? There's a spot open in front of me on the coffee table. My hands are tied up, but I'm pretty nimble with my feet, if you know what I mean." She ended her statement by lifting her foot while wiggling her toes.

I had to laugh at the image of Jackie giving Denise and me a foot fingering, "That wouldn't be fair, they have a head start. Besides, someone already came...twice." I gave Denise's ass a friendly squeeze, and said to her, "You want to join in?"

I don't think Denise was too keen on Jackie's foot fucking idea, either. She shook her head and said, "No, I'd rather just watch and see how this turns out."

Denise and I sat in the lounger on the other side of the room. Denise curled up on my lap and we watched as the contest unfolded.

"I see you're still shaving your 'hoochie coo.'"

Jackie smiled back, saying, "Umm, hmm, I can't believe I didn't do it before. It really gives me a whole new sensation, especially when I'm playing with myself." She giggled at that last part, and went back to diddling the two groups of competitors.

I asked, "So what prize does the winner get?"

"The loser gets it from both guys," Jackie responded, "That punishment was suggested by your wife."

That figures, I thought. Karen was going to finally realize her fantasy of 'twofers' with two 'fellas.' At least I hoped it was a fantasy and not a reenactment from her past.

For the first time that evening I got a good look at Mark's equipment as it slid in and out of my wife's pussy. Well, not exactly a good look. I couldn't be too sure of his length, but if it was anywhere in proportion with his thickness, it was a massive organ, indeed. I had to admit I felt a twinge of jealousy. These feelings were further amplified by Karen's loud, almost guttural moaning and by the look of sheer sexual ecstasy that was carved on her face. Her moans were augmented by equally obscene calls for Mark to, "Fuck my hot pussy! Fuck it harder!"

I think Denise must have guessed at, or felt, my changing mood, and sought to mollify them by exposing her own past injuries, "Seeing Jack with Cecilia reminds me of the time I walked in on him with one of his bimbos. Needless to say, that was the last time I visited him at the office, unannounced."

She didn't wait for a response, but instead kissed me hard and passionately, as she'd done earlier. Finally, she said, "I'm sorry, maybe we should have joined in and really given them a show."

I laughed, "That's all right. I like it fine right here. Besides, by the looks of things I think it's just about over."

Both the other women had achieved full-throated moaning, but it was barely audible above the din of the loud slapping sounds caused when each man slammed into their respective holes. I did hear Cecilia croak out a command for Jackie to, "Touch me a little higher, girl."

Jackie did, and then recoiled comically as Cecilia began spraying clear fluid, the force and volume of which was only matched by her abrupt shout of ecstasy.

Denise bluntly commented, "Oh my, I hope Karen uses Scotchguard."

Given the circumstance we found ourselves in, with Cecilia shouting in delight, while Jackie tried to dodge incoming fire, Denise's deadpanned comment had me laughing uncontrollably. My wave of jealousy dissipated.

"So does this make Cecilia the winner or the loser?" Denise asked, trying to hold back her own laughter.

"Winner," Cecilia barked as she jumped off Jack, almost crashing into the coffee table as her legs wobbled beneath her. Once she gained her 'sea legs' she added with girlish glee, "Karen's the loser."

Like a starving dog who sees a morsel of food inadvertently fallen to the floor, Jack was about to pounce on any of Karen's vacant orifices, but Karen stopped him, "Jesus, wait a minute, Jack. Let me get situated first."

She turned around and proceeded to lick and suck Mark's tool while extending her hindquarters well into the air for Jack. Jack didn't hesitate putting his cock in where Mark had been, thrusting with slow deliberation.

Now I got a good look at Mark's cock, and its length did match its girth—the bastard. I could see why Karen kept bumping her head on the dining room table, there would have been little to no room under there. Worse still, I could tell that he wasn't fully erect, which is why Karen had to spent some time giving him oral encouragement before the real fun started.

Karen could only put Mark's cock-head and just a little bit more in her mouth, before she had to pull back. She applied a good amount of saliva onto it, slowly letting her spittle dribble out and down his shaft before slathering it about with her hand. When she felt his tool was lubricated enough, she went back to gently sucking on his head while stroking the shaft.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers