Beetlesmith's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

For her part, Karen loved the abuse from the two of us. With no hair to catch and hold the wetness, her arousal dripped continually down her thighs. She planted herself, open mouth, over Denise's opening, and I watched as her tongue darted in and out of the hole. Her breath came in great, rending gasps that warmed her lover's vulva. Karen, gripped as she was with increased sexual excitement, reached her free hand around, and pushed two fingers into her asshole. Finger fucking herself as she was with the one hand, she feverishly massaged her clit with the other. She probably would have come at that instant, except Denise yanked on her head, and repositioned Karen's tongue against her clit.

Denise, now in full throes of sexual domination, grunted her final orders at Karen, "Flick at my clit, you slut."

For a moment, she added her own pelvic shift to Karen's flicking tongue. Then she stopped, arched her back, and said loudly, "Oh, suck it...suck it...suck it! Oh...My...God...Suck it, you slut!"

There was no quiet, staccato breathing this time, no subtle trembling of her body as the only indicator of her climax. This time Denise yelled indistinguishable words, loudly and often, while her body convulsed violently against Karen's sucking lips. She was no longer a 'quiet fuck.'

As she began to relax, she smoothed Karen's hair lovingly, and said, "That was so very nice, my sweet little slut."

Karen laughed at the compliment, and was about to get up when I put my hand on her back, stopping her progress. "Not yet cunt, you didn't give me that orgasm I wanted from you."

I easily slid my thumb into her asshole while touching her clit with my index finger. It took no time at all to rub my sweet slut into another orgasm. As she was convulsing, Denise pulled her head up and kissed her passionately, as if she could draw Karen's climax through her body and into herself with her tongue.

When all was done, I put my face close to Karen's, asking, "Have you learned your lesson now, my little slut? Are you going to wander off again, and not share your lovely orgasms with me?"

She smiled slyly, "Only if you do this to me again."

She kissed me hard, and pawed feverishly at my zipper and the sizable bulge in my pants. Holding her hands firmly in mine, I reprimanded her, "No my little cunt, it's not time for that yet. Good little cunts need their reward, first. Now, go get all your toys and some lubricant."

Once Karen got back with her toys, I positioned the two sluts on all fours, facing in opposite directions, with their behinds about a foot apart. Dribbling a liberal amount of lube onto their assholes, I began to work a finger, then two, and finally three into them.

"Such quiet little sluts, with such tight little asses. Doesn't this feel nice?"

They moaned a response while pushing back into my fingers. When I felt their assholes start to loosen around my fingers, I slathered more lube on each end of Karen's double dong. Holding it by the middle, I centered each end at their openings, and said, "Okay my sluts, slide back, and keep sliding until you feel my hand."

Slowly, they inched their way backwards, and inched the respected ends of the dildo further into their ass. Karen, who was used to this type of sex play, had an easier time sliding the dildo in, and it wasn't long before her ass touched edge of my hand, stopping her progress.

Denise had a more difficult time at first. I saw her shoulder blades tightened against the pain, but as she got used to the dildos girth, the pain gradually gave way to pleasure, allowing her muscles to relax. It took her a few more minutes, repeatedly stopping for a moment to get used to its size before starting her backward advancement again, but she finally advanced all the way to my hand.

I stroked the small of her back soothingly, and said, "Well done, my little slut. Doesn't that thick stick feel good in your tight ass?"

She could only moan loudly while nodding her head.

"Oh, yes, I know it must. Now, I don't want either of you to move. Just stay as you are. Let the full feeling of that stick work itself into you, and pleasure you as your assholes loosen a bit more around it."

They stayed as statues on all fours. Their breathing and moaning coming in stuttered gasps, as I suspect the full bladder feeling began to meld into a subtle, yet pervasive glow of euphoria. I saw the telltale drip of their wetness trickling down their legs.

Running a finger up their thighs, I wetted it with their moisture and ran it gently along their now protruding inner labia. Their lower torsos twitched at the sensation, and they groaned in exquisite harmony.

Taking Karen's vibrator, I turned it on high and rested it on top of the exposed section of the dildo. The subtle vibrations rippled through the hard rubber, tantalizing that pleasure spot at journey's end, deep inside them. Occasionally, I tapped the vibrator hard against the dildo, sending coarser ripples into their ass to linger and mingle with the softer, more pervasive ones.

They tried to shift their bottoms about in an attempt to speed up the climb of arousal, but each time they did, I removed the vibrator, saying, "Naughty, dirty sluts need to stay still, or else I'll stop."

After each warning, they stopped their shifting, only to transfer their sexual agony down to their feet by curling their toes incessantly. Karen, panting heavily, asked, "Is all this for what I did to you with my finger?"

I just laughed, and said, "Sluts only open their pretty mouths to moan and suck. Say one more thing and I'll stop all this for the evening."

She continued to pant heavily, but stayed quiet thereafter.

When I indirectly teased them enough with the vibrator, I began a more direct approach. "All right my lovelies, push back some more until you touch each other's ass...Oh, that's nice. Now don't slide back and forth, or I'll get mad. Just stay in contact with each other, and wiggle those cute little asses for me."

They both pressed hard into each other, wiggling their asses vigorously. The euphoric bliss must have been incredible for them; immediately their bodies began to tremble and jerk in halting, twitching spasms. Their moans increased in volume, augmented by throaty, guttural cries of pleasure.

"Oh, yes, my sluts, I know that must feel so good, but no coming just yet. Not before I give you permission."

I slipped the vibrator up between their pussies, centering the tip so that it vibrated against each of their openings. Denise let loose with a series of piercing cries of, "Oh...My...God," repeated again and again.

I quickly pulled the vibrator away, "Naughty slut, I didn't give you permission to have an orgasm. Did you come?"

Denise shook her head wildly. I think she started to cry.

"All the same, you better control yourself," then I asked Karen, "How about you, are you controlling yourself?"

She nodded her head wildly, while biting down hard on her lower lip.

"That's a good little cunt. I'm proud of you," I said close to her ear. I noticed that they had stopped their ass wiggle, "I didn't tell you to stop squirming. I want you to really scrunch up to each other and give me that cute wiggle."

They pushed back hard into each other, and shifted their hips about with renewed enthusiasm. Turning the vibrator off, I slid its tip along their clits and labia, and inserted it briefly into their openings. Even these subtle movements with the vibrator were causing their bodies to quiver and to break out into a fine sweat. They were ripe to pop, but I wanted to toy with Denise a bit longer.

I turned the vibrator back on and held it against her skin, low on her abdomen just above her mons. There was a slow trickle of perspiration along her brow, matting her hair to her forehead. She was breathing forcefully through her mouth and amplified by loud gasps as I slowly moved the vibrating all around her stomach.

"Are you controlling yourself better?"

"Yes," she grunted, meekly.

"I didn't say you could talk. The only time sluts can open their mouth is to suck. Now, are you controlling yourself?"

She nodded her head wildly, causing more of her hair to fall down, becoming as matted cords against her sweaty face.

Slowly, I moved the vibrator closer to her mons. Her body began to quiver uncontrollably, as soft whimpers accompanied her forced breathing. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to stave off the building climax as the vibrations sent teasing ripples of pleasure all about her groin.

"Such a good little slut, you are, waiting for me, and holding back those lovely orgasms until I tell you to come." I slid the vibrator to a point just above her pussy. The increased vibrations to her cunt were causing the subtle quivering of her body to became noticeable shaking.

"You're not going to come, are you?" She shook her head wildly again. "You are a good slut, aren't you?" She nodded her head wildly this time while biting her lower lip as Karen was doing. Looking at her, I smiled. There are few things in this world as sensuous as a woman, fully engrossed in the fog of sexual arousal, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

Even though I would have loved extending the torment well into the evening, I knew neither of them could hold out much longer.

Pulling the vibrator away from Denise, I said to both of them, "Such good sluts, wiggling their cute little asses for me while pushing that lovely dildo all around their tight little assholes. Holding back on their orgasms, like good sluts, and you are good little sluts, aren't you?"

Both of them let go of a load, guttural moan while nodding their heads.

"And good sluts get to come, don't they?"

I waited for them to nod their heads again, then I slipped the vibrator about half way into Karen's pussy while pressing the free end up against Denise's cunt, making sure it came in contact with her clitoris.

I only had to hold it there for a few moments before both of them let loose with a banshee cry of absolute pleasure. I felt the warm flood of their climax bathing my hand as they slowly lowered themselves onto their stomachs, their bodies jerking in convulsive fits the whole way down. As neat as you please, the double dong slid out as they laid down, separating themselves. It made a soft, double popping sound as suction was broken, and came to rest on the bed between them.

I left my two sluts lying on their bellies, needing to clean the dildo for the next round of games.

******************

When I got back, they were in the same positions I had left them. I knelt down beside them stroking and kissing their soft, round buttocks playfully. They both purred in contentment.

"Oh, are my little sluts tuckered out so soon? All those lovely orgasms I've given you, and not even one for me? Selfish, naughty little cunts."

They turned on me with that wild, voracious gleam in their eyes that I saw last night. Grasping roughly at my bulge, they shifted their fingers about trying to find the zipper to gain my cock's release.

"That's right, pull it all out, even my balls. Now remember, these are my good slacks. I don't want to see any stains on them. Naughty sluts should be able to take my load without spilling."

They had me out of my trousers. Karen was about to descend her mouth full force onto my cock, but I stopped her, saying, "Now, now, each of you can play with one of my balls, first. You have to share like good girls."

I gave them only two stipulations for what would be a monumental blowjob, they must share their duties equitably, and they could not use their hands. After that, I let their own imaginations guide them through the rest.

They started low and slow. Each pulled one of my balls into their mouth, sucking and tonguing on them gently. Given their close quarters, their lips were in constant contact with each other, and their noses rubbed together seductively as if they were continually giving themselves Eskimo kisses.

Every so often, Karen would lay a testicle on my pants, then slowly tease and lick it with the tip of her tongue. Denise would follow suit, but instead of using her tongue, she would gently nibble and suck on it with wet, pursed lips. Then back to their Eskimo kisses they would go, as they pulled each of my balls back into their respective mouths.

After attending to my balls for a deliciously long time, they started to move up and down my shaft in unison. Their 'attentions' consisted of slow, wet, glides of their tongue starting at the base of my shaft and extending to just below my head. They were always careful to avoid the bulbous gland for now—saving that treat and torment for much later, I suspect.

It was erotic to watch them at play. Given that they couldn't use their hands, both had to coordinate their movements together to keep my cock steady and not fail about. This was done with perfect, sexual coordination. Each would attend to the direct opposite side of my shaft with lips of tongue simultaneously, pressing against me with similar force and sliding up and down in unison. When one of them moved their tongue to pay particular attention to the sensitive underside of my shaft, the other would shift opposite her movements to its dorsal side. Then back around they would go, as the other moved to my sensitive underside. In all things, their movements were effortless and fluid. It was an erotic ballet of lips and tongues, as their transects about my shaft mimicked the coiling stripes along a peppermint stick.

The sensations of arousal they imparted were like those with Karen's finger play of me from a few mornings ago. They had me in a wonderfully, agonizing pleasure, with a glacially slow climb of increasing stimulation.

A bead of pre-ejaculate formed at the top of my head, but they ignored it as they continued their slow glide around my pole. The bead grew larger until it finally slipped off under its own weight to trickle down my shaft. Its downward traverse along my shaft wasn't long, as a wandering tongue captured the fluid before journey's end. Another bead formed, and another. Each time the bead shimmered precariously at the top before rolling off to be swallowed.

Their long, slow glides with extended tongues soon gave way to short, quick flicks about my shaft. Now, the two sluts didn't care to coordinate their movements, allowing my cock to flail about randomly each time their tongues came in contact, batting my cock back and forth between them as if playing some perverted game of tetherball. However, as my cock swung wildly, any pre-ejaculate that had formed was flung off and onto their faces, and onto my shirt.

I chastised them for their carelessness, "You're doing a wonderful job on my cock, but have a care my little sluts. You're getting my shirt all messy."

I aided them, and held my shaft stable at the base between two fingers. They repaid my kindness by moving their attentions up closer toward the head.

What delightful torture my two, lovely sluts gave to me. They concentrated all their attention right at the base of my head where it meets the shaft, wildly flicking their tongues all about. Occasionally, one of them would dip lower, attending to my balls, as the other continued to flick and lick all about the head. The duel, high-low sensation was maddening, as they shifted their positions repeatedly. My pre-ejaculate was flowing almost unabated now, as a small stream of fluid continually trickled down, along my shaft. They giggled to each other at the sight. Along with my continual seepage, they also saw and felt that my balls were tight against my shaft. Another telltale sign I was fast approaching my climax, and seeing my state, they purposefully slowed their attentions. Their interludes between oral vivaciousness were brief to protracted, depending on their teasing mood, kissing each other as they passed between my cock-head and tightened balls, and thus keeping my arousal in heightened suspense and extending their torment of me out as far as they could.

I was moaning incessantly and uncontrollably, as the sexual fog began to shroud all my senses save one. My climb was rising quicker with each passing flick, suck and lick, but they continued to stop for moments, again to kiss each other as they traded places. They knew they could do anything they wanted with me now, fearing no reprisals. They could stop at will, taking their time to kiss, giggle, cajole or tease me, verbally or otherwise, because my two little slutty cunts knew that they had me, and I would do nothing to stop them.

They finally stopped teasing my balls, concentrating fully on my head. Both of their tongues slopped all about the bulbous gland as they took long licks, up and around. Their saliva coming freely from their mouths, I could feel it mingling with my own fluid as it dripped continuously down my shaft. They were still cognizant of my earlier demands, however, and made sure to stop the fluids full progress with their tongue before it reached my pants. Then, in a bold stroke of sexual bravado, they clasped their lips together around my cock, and slid themselves in unison up and down my shaft, sending lighting waves of pleasure throughout me as they licked up any of their excess drool along the way. Dear god, I was in heaven!

Their finale was quicker, but no less sexually agonizing than what they did before. Each of my little sluts would take a turn, sucking me in about halfway. Two quick bobs each, before handing me off to the other. They passed me back and forth in quick succession, adding just the tiniest bit of suction to their mouth play. Two quick bobs soon became four, and with the increased time each spent with my cock in their mouth, the more suction they applied. Oh, dear god in heaven, I was in heaven!

They focused their attention on nothing but my pleasure and satisfaction. Each pair of eyes remained glued to their partner, as they waited and watched while the other took her turn sucking on my cock. When the partner was done, they resumed the role of benevolent cocksucker, grasping hungrily at my offered member with opened mouth. Four, hard bobs each, all accompanied with tremendous suction before passing me back again to the one in wait. Each time, moaning in delight or moaning in disappointment, depending on if they were receiving my cock or giving back, and hoping beyond measure that they would be the one I came into first.

They continued this way a few more times before I felt the inevitable. I barely crocked out one final warning, "Remember about my pants, you cunts," as a signal of my climax.

No sooner had Karen slipped me into her than I felt the first spasm wrench my body, and I continued to spasm at regular intervals. A forceful and heavy jet of cum accompanied each spasm. Karen took the initial blast with no trouble, then quickly passed me back to Denise. She sucked on me hard, swallowing each blast as quickly as they came. She, in turn, passed me back to Karen, who continued catching and swallowing my load. Each time they passed me off, however, a strong jet of cum would escape between their greedy mouths, extending as a white rope to land somewhere forward, onto the bed, or hit either one about the face. Denise took a particularly hard shot just above her upper lip. The sticky, heavy strand of semen continued to hang precariously off the tip of her nose throughout the rest of her mouth play. They took no mind to these errant offerings, and continued to suck, swallow, and trade me off until my spasms finally ended.

Once my spasms ebbed, they disengaged from my cock to kiss each other. Except for a small trickle of cum blemishing their chins, and a larger trickle that still oozed out of me, they had sucked me clean, apparently. I reminded them that they weren't finished, and they quickly licked off the last oozing trickle from my cock before it reached my pants.

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers