Beetlesmith's Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

The torrent continued outside, and coupled with the tinted windows of my car, made it difficult for anyone to see us inside. Regardless of the fact that we really couldn't be seen, our open and near public display of raw sex was pushing Karen and I into new levels of erotic decadence, exemplified by the loud kissing and sucking sounds Karen made as she feasted on Beth's vulva.

Karen, positioned as she was with her legs dangling back into the front compartment, allowed me to remove her jeans and panties. I spread her cheeks wide and buried my tongue into her vitals. First, tonguing her ass, and then sticking it as far as I could into her pussy. Karen already had Beth moaning like a whore. I continued to wade into Karen's sweetness with renewed enthusiasm. I don't know what it was, the pseudo-public sex, the twenty-year old something who was forcing my wife's head further between her legs, or the bald texture of Karen's vulva and perineum on my tongue and lips, but I was overcome with desire and devoured her pussy in large, sucking bites. Forcing her legs and cheeks wide with my hands, I took great, sloppy licks from her clit up to her ass. When I sucked forcefully on her clit, I would bury my nose into her pussy, smearing her all over my face. When I pushed deep into her pussy with my tongue, I got extreme pleasure grinding my nose against her slick asshole. Karen squealed at that treatment, and started doing something to Beth to make our passenger squeal as well. Then, I just buried my tongue into her ass, while rubbing a finger and thumb along her clit and in her pussy. When I felt the first spurt, I sat back, and continued to thumb fuck and rub her through the orgasm—all the while enjoying the sultry, sex-filled scene as her fluids dribbled down my hand and onto the leather seat below.

"Get all the way in the back, baby," I finally said to Karen, as her orgasmic trembling began to wane.

The two shifted around so that Beth was reclined along the back seat, her head on the armrest of the door. So positioned, now I could see what Karen was doing to make her squeal. She had three of her fingers fucking Beth's pussy, while running a lascivious tongue slowly across her clit. Beth's legs were shaking uncontrollably and obscenely. To quiet them, she wrapped each around Karen's head, pulling my wife closer and harder between her young legs.

Looking down at Beth I told her to take off her blouse and bra. Her breasts were full and firm, capped with ruby colored nipples the size of half-dollars. Freckles covered her upper chest, their light brown coloration contrasting seductively with the overall paleness of her skin.

"Play with your tits for me, Beth."

She pushed her chest out and lewdly stroked at them, massaged them, smashed them together as she pulled on her large nipples.

"Is my wife doing a good job?"

She nodded her head, and moaned softly as Karen filled the young one's cunt with a forth finger. I had my pants off by this time, and got in the back with the two women. I sat, straddling Beth's chest, slipping my cock between her mounds.

"Spit on it sweetheart...that's good, but spit on it again. You need to get it nice and slick." When it looked like there was enough saliva covering me, I said, "You know what to do, don't you."

She folded those lovely mounds over my cock and gently shuffled them back and forth. She was so young, and her tits were so very smooth and firm. They felt as a warm, wet pussy, slicked up as they were with my cock nestled between them. The build up to my climax started quickly and rose quickly. Her massaging technique was creating a fast boil. All of this was augmented by my visual of her. Her angelic, innocent, freckled face with lips parted seductively, inches from my cock. The effect of that image of her was like turning a burner on high under an already scalding cauldron.

I told her to open her mouth a little wider so that I could push my head in for her to suck. When she got it good and wet again, I returned to her breasts. She pushed herself harder against me, as she flicked strong fingers across her erect nipples, all while brushing her wet tongue across my cock-head each time it jutted free of her tits.

I was close, but Beth was closer. I heard Karen loudly sucking on her clit, the noise of which was rivaling the patter of the rain on the hood of the car. Beth arched her back into me, almost lifting me up from the force of her body's inflection. Her mouth opened wide, as she uttered an abrupt, yet loud, "Oh," before her body came to rest back down on the seat.

Turning around to see what Karen had done, she continued to slow stroke Beth's clitoris as she removed all five of her fingers. I don't think she actually fisted Beth, but I bet she tried. Fisted or not, the visual was too much for me. I took over the reins form Beth, and crushed her tits tighter around my cock, while adding my own thrusting motion.

Being the gentleman that I am, I gave her fair warning.

It was another magical moment, and just as I envisioned it back in the coffee shop. Beth opened her mouth about halfway and stuck out her tongue to catch me. Fortunately, for the sweet thing, I had neither the force nor the volume that I had earlier with Karen. I did shoot a few, well targeted ropes that landed delicately, and with a soft 'splat'sound, along her upper lip and tongue. She smiled up at me when I was done, licking the few strands away that still hung down off her lip. I scooped up some that had landed by her neck with my cock, and offered it to her. She sucked on me, hungrily.

After bending over to kiss her, I pulled her up with me into a sitting position. At the same time, I pushed Karen back into a reclined position, saying to her, "Now it's your turn." Shifting off to the side, I kneeled on the floor of the car alongside of Karen. As I kissed her and kneaded her breasts, Beth wasted no time diving into Karen's saturated pussy.

Karen's face lit up like an erotic Christmas tree at Beth's treatment, her eyes shutting tightly as her mouth broke out into an indecently wide, opened-mouth grin. Karen clamped her hands on either side of Beth's head, pulling the young one tighter into her groin.

I had to look at what Beth was doing to her. Her mouth had nearly enveloped Karen's vulva, save for Karen's clit that protruded out from its protective sheath. Given how Beth's jaw muscles rippled along her taut cheeks, I could only guess that her tongue was working hard, fast, and deep into Karen's pussy. All the while, Beth's shiny, freckled nose inadvertently tickled at Karen's clitoris. The nose tickle had Karen roughly pushing Beth's head to and fro, trying any way possible to increase the sensation on her button.

"How does my wife taste?"

Beth mumbled something inaudible—her tongue was busy with other things.

"Let me taste her on you."

She lifted her head, panting rapidly. Karen's arousal lay heavily about her lips and chin. Her face was so flushed from exertion and sexual excitement that her freckles were nearly camouflaged by the scarlet hue donning her cheeks and forehead.

I licked Karen's arousal from Beth's chin before pushing my tongue into her mouth. She clamped her lips hard against me, sucking all the flavor from me.

Holding Karen's outer labia apart to expose her swollen clit to Beth, I said, "She loves it when you nibble hard at her button."

She deftly held Karen's clit between teeth and lips while flicking a teasing tongue across her now, stationary target. Pulling her clit further away from Karen's body with her lips, Karen arched her back in pleasure, screaming, "Jesus!" so that all of heaven, as well as the any pedestrian who wandered passed, knew she was coming.

Karen wasn't done with Beth. She scooted herself up, so that she sat on her heels, just as Denise had done last night. Pulling Beth's head firmly into her groin, she crocked lustily at me, "When I'm done with this little cunt, I want you to fuck me."

Looking hard at her, I could see Karen's dilated pupils even in the low light of the car. I felt something wrong, something terrible grip me. It was a feeling born from the snotty, demanding tone Karen had taken with me, and I didn't like it—neither her tone, nor my newly acquired emotion.

Without realizing what I was doing, I grabbed Karen's hair and yanked her close to my face, while saying, "First you, cunt. Suck that cock like a good little cunt, and maybe I'll fuck the other cunt for you!"

I was swept away by it all, and Karen along with me. I was no longer analyzing or caring what was happening to the two of us, and it was as if Karen and I were no longer in control of ourselves.

I threw her head down onto my cock. She didn't gag this time, as I rammed myself in until I could feel her forced, nasal breathing coming hot against my stomach.

I pulled her off me, and still holding her by the hair I looked into those black orbs, and said, "Don't ever make demands on me again, cunt!" She threw her head back and laughed wickedly as if my admonishment of her was what she wanted all along. Then, she lunged back onto me cock to continue sucking me with extreme fervor. Karen was a redlining suction pump again, just like earlier at home. Along with sucking voraciously on me, she was pulling Beth's head up and down across her pussy with both of her hands. Every now and again, she would spit me out of her mouth, and lay a barrage of guttural slurs onto Beth's head, "Little cunt thinks she can fuck my man, I bet."

She pulled Beth's head up. Karen's juice smeared thickly on the younger woman's face, while her eyes bulged out in surprise by the behavior of both of us. Karen made her look up into her eyes, "Didn't you hear me? Does the little, slutty cunt want my man to stick it in?" Beth just nodded her head. Karen threw back her head again and laughed maniacally before continuing, "Of course you do. All of you little sluts want him, but eat my pussy first, bitch. I want to come again."

She pushed Beth back between her legs, before she went back to sucking on me as if it were her life's sustenance.

I felt my climax beginning to rise. Pulling Karen off me again, I asked with force, "You get my cock slicked up for the little twat?"

She smiled at me wickedly, "Fuck her...Please Sir! Make her scream!"

There was just enough room for me to squeeze in behind Beth. I teased her at first by slapping my cock hard up into her pussy and clitoris, sending lewd, abrupt waves of pleasure throughout her groin, all while saying, "Let me hear you sucking on my wife's sweet pussy."

She sucked so that the sound of her lips popping off Karen's clit and labia reverberated loudly within the car. I laughed, and complemented her, "Oh, that's so nice. I love hearing my little sluts playing with each other."

I didn't hold back once I entered her warm pussy. Grabbing her hips firmly, I pushed and pulled on her hard. Each time I pulled her back into me, I would thrust forward, meeting her halfway with a loud 'slap' as the backs of her legs made contact with my thighs. Naturally, as I pulled Beth into me, she was pulled farther away from Karen. Karen responded in turn, by yanking Beth's head back between her legs. Poor Beth soon became a helpless rope in our perverted tug-of-war, but she moaned and laugh with glee over the treatment.

I'm not sure what possessed either of us, but Karen started to get rough with her. Each time I pulled the young one into me and away from Karen, Karen would slap her cheek. Not too hard, but hard enough that I could hear a sharp 'click' sound as the flat of her fingers made contact with Beth's face. For each slap, Karen reprimanded the younger woman, telling her gruffly to put her mouth back on her pussy and to leave it there.

Beth, probably regretting she took me up on my offer of a ride, whined at Karen's maltreatment at first. However, after a few more slaps, Beth wrapped her arms under and around Karen's hips. Latching on tightly to my wife, she buried her face even deeper into Karen's groin.

"Such a good girl," Karen said.

Infused with the same malicious sexual desire that had gripped Karen, I did the same to Beth's business end, slapping her ass at any minor provocation. My slaps were hard, much harder than what I done to Karen and Denise the night before. The sound of the blows reverberated loudly in the close quarters of the car, and each time Beth yelp in pain in answer. I soon had both of her cheeks glowing cherry, and for each blow landed, I felt Beth squirt a little in orgasm.

Between the two of us, Karen was the first to arrive at Nirvana. I saw her face break out into a wild-eyed grin just before she started to spasm. She continued to smear Beth's face against her squirting pussy until the spasms had run their course.

Pulling out of Beth, I jerked myself to a climax, shooting heavy, rapid jets of cum onto her pussy and all across her ass. As my climax ebbed, I grabbed Karen by the hair, and yanked her down, planting her face directly between Beth's ass cheeks, smearing her face with my cum. I continued to watch as Karen sucked and licked my ejaculate off our young captive's backside, when everything about me went dark...

******************

The next thing I know, Karen and I are in the front seat, fully dressed while Beth lay on her stomach in the backseat, naked and panting hard. I looked over at Karen, but she didn't react as if anything odd had happened. Instead, she was preoccupied with straightening her hair and touching up her lipstick in the mirror of her visor. When she turned and smiled over at me sweetly, I could see that her pupils were still dilated. She must have seen an odd look on my face, because she squinted at me, asking, "What's wrong?"

I just shook my head and smiled back at her, then turning my attention to Beth, asked, "Hey sweetheart, are we close to your apartment?"

She continued to lie as if dead, saying dreamily, "I don't know. I think so."

I patted and squeezed her ass to get her moving, and noted that Karen had done a fine job cleaning me off her, "Come on sweetheart, best you head home. Besides, people can see into the car if they have a mind."

Beth dressed quickly once I got her moving. She was about to open the door to get out when I gave her one of my business cards. I'm still not sure why.

"On the back is our home number and my cell. In case you need us for anything, or just want to have some more fun."

She didn't take the card at first, and just stared at it for a long moment. Then snatching it out of my hand, she said before stepping onto the curb, "Five, five, eight, forty-seven, fifty. I'm free most evenings; but if not, I'll make time."

Karen and I watched her wobble up the street a ways before she ducked into a two story building about a hundred feet from where I had parked. I sat quietly for a while, thinking. Actually, sweating and thinking. How could something feel so right and so wrong at the same time?

It was the new, 'new normal,' as a new standard was set and a new reality shifted into place.

Nothing made any sense to me. I felt suspended somewhere between heaven and hell, floating free, and my only tether was to an unstable reality that changed with each new day. My new reality was still hard for me to grasp, that I could influence and command those around me. Could there be any more doubt? However, each time I came to that conclusion my mind would scream, 'Impossible!' Then again, why would it be impossible? Hasn't my life for the past couple of weeks been turning the impossible into the probable, and the unusual into the normal? Then again, how did I end up in the front seat, fully clothed with no memory of the event? The feelings of lust mixed with loathing—my new duality—washed over me again as it had last night.

Yes, I was tethered to a shifting reality, but that reality had to stabilize eventually, didn't it? I rationalized that it must. The key was to accept the gift as real. Forget everything else. Forget all of the moral, ethical, logical and rational connotations of its meaning, and just accept it as real—that I could command all those about me to do my bidding!

Why, then, if I accepted what was happening as real, did I still fear this new gift, this strange side-effect of the elixir? Because each time I felt that surge of power, I lost something of myself. I felt out of control. Indeed, I felt like I was truly speeding down that twisting mountain road into oblivion. This begs the question, and the true reason for my angst: how could I really control others while at the same time lose control of myself?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard Karen ask, "What in the hell just happened?"

Her dilated pupils were gone, replaced with a wide-eyed look of panic. Such a stark contrast to the more blissful smile she had given me a moment ago. She was also speeding down that mountain road with me. Even though she didn't realize it with her head, she certainly felt something wrong in her heart.

I couldn't answer her with the truth, not yet anyway. Instead, I deflected her question with subterfuge, "You were wrong earlier. It was you she was staring at in the coffee shop, not me."

"Me?"

"The minute she got into the car, her eyes were on you, and they stayed glued to you as she took her panties off. Remember, you were the first one she beckoned into the back seat." The slack-jawed look she had on earlier was back. I kissed her on the mouth closing it again, and said, "She was such a nice treat. Thank you."

Karen stopped questioning the incident after that, as a small, sly smile broke out over her face. She hummed a bit to herself as I pulled out into traffic. After a while, she asked, "So, what's next?"

"Let's get you some new clothes."

"You really know how to make me wet," she said, laughingly.

"I'm learning."

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers