Beetlesmith's Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers

Karen stared at her incredulously, and said, "Don't try and tell Mistress you've only sucked on one cock before now."

Barbara nodded her head, saying, "It's true Mistress. I can't explain it, but it just felt right with Sir. It all felt natural."

Karen was going to question her further, but I pulled her down and kissed her, trying to stave off this jealous fit that suddenly came over her. Then I said, "I think it's time you prepare her for the main event."

She gripped my still semi-soft member again, and whined, "What for now? She killed my Robo-cock."

I laughed, "By the time you get her ready, Robo-cock will be ready for action." Slapping her ass in a friendly manner, I added, "Now go do as you're told."

"Yes Sir," she said, as she moved behind Barbara. She lightly tapped her on the hips, and said, "Up, little one. Get on your knees for Mistress."

Karen was reaching for the lubricant, when I thought—and only thought mind you—that it would be better if she tongued Barbara for a while first. Maybe reward her for the wonderful blowjob she had given 'Sir.' Then I watched as Karen stared intently at the bottle in her hand, as if debating something in her mind, before putting the lubricant back down. Stroking Barb's buttocks lovingly with her hands, she said, "Sir and I have such a lovely plan for you, dear heart. It's so wickedly delicious. But first, I think I should thank you for making Sir so very happy. Now, spread your cheeks for Mistress...That's so very nice."

Karen plunged into Barbara's vitals. Filled with a rapacious hunger found only in those sex-starved for years, Karen pressed her face full into Barbara, and Barbara pushed back with equal force into Karen. All I could hear was Karen's wet, sucking kisses and Barbara moaning as a whore who'd just been paid.

My mind reeled again, as the events I had imagined actualized in front of me. Yes, I accepted this gift, questioned so much in previous days, I now let it flow over me without reservation. I couldn't explain it, and really didn't care to in the least. It was something I could do, influence and control those around me, whether they had taken the drug or not. I possessed a power beyond the dreams of avarice—and I accepted it all.

Some of you may ask how any of this could be tantalizing in the long term. How could manipulating puppets on a string be in any way, erotic or fulfilling? Wasn't it really like paying a whore to perform services rendered, or worse, using a blow-up doll that can be manipulated at a whim? I would answer: how much different is this, than using the elixir directly? If you thought the elixir was everything erotic, exotic, sexual and sensual in the extreme, as I did, why not this, always and completely. Wasn't it really the same in the end?

You see, there was still that unpredictable human element. The personal, sexual innovation interjected form time to time by the puppet. Those innovations changed the game. They changed the play on the stage. They spurred other innovations that fed off the old that had fed off my thoughts, and my thoughts would then feed off them, in turn. Thus, an element of chance still played a role in the sex games. My partners were manipulated by my thoughts, to be sure, but not totally. The scenarios in my mind did not play out precisely as dictated, because of that chance, human element. Consequently, my partners were not puppets, but really actors. They repeated the same lines that have been written, as all actors before them have done, but those lines were spoken in their own voice and with their own interpretation of the role—and so it remained magical, erotic and fulfilling, and always new.

dresbach
dresbach
391 Followers