Beetlesmith's Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

I sat in the vanity chair, quietly admiring them. I can't say for certain for how long, but they remained as statues the whole time. I felt I needed to savor this vision. It's not every day that perfection holds court in one's home, or anywhere else on God's green Earth—and what I saw was nothing less.

They were sitting on their heels, side by side, with head bowed and knees flared far apart exposing their hairless pussies for my perusal. This time, however, instead of holding each other's hands, they had their arms behind their backs as if they were bound at the wrists. Behind them, a lamp on the nightstand shone brightly, casting shadows of their lean forms across the bed, down along the floor, then up along the opposite wall. The strong glow from the lamp put their features in darkened silhouette, as if they were cameos drawn by some Renaissance artist. Moreover, with their hair already disheveled and tousled, the backlight illuminated the individual strands of hair on their heads, making it appear as if their shadowed forms wore pagan crowns made of thin threads of silver and gold—they were, indeed, a picture of angelic perfection.

The only sound I could hear was that of a softly ticking clock, and their quick and shallow breathing through slightly parted lips. Beads of their arousal trickled down their thighs and glistened as small jewels in the wash of the backlight.

I started to feel light-headed, and my throat felt dry and scratchy. In my mind, I saw them sitting up on the bed, holding each other in a deep embrace.

Having become intoxicated enough with their vision, I commanded hoarsely, "Play with each other, but do not come."

They assumed the position of my thoughts. Their bodies clamped tight together, with their legs wrapped around the other's hips. Their tongues flicked against each other, savagely. Their breath came as loud, gasping sighs through opened mouths. As their tongues meshed one into the other, so did their vulvas, as they slowly yet forcefully rubbed their pussies against each other during their embrace. I guess I had ginned-up Karen a bit too much during the day, because even this minor rubbing foreplay pushed her into climax.

The look on her face was priceless as she felt her release begin before the appointed time I had set. A look of sudden shock, surprise, and panic bloomed across her face, which was quickly followed by a hard squint of her eyes and tightening of her jaws. She did this as if scrunching up her face would actually help stem the tide that was fast rushing toward her pussy. She gave into the tide when her climax became inevitable. Quickly slipping a hand over her pussy, she continued rubbing the pleasure out to its fullest, as a wide-eyed look of euphoria briefly melted any anxiety from her expression. I say briefly, because once it was over she looked over at me with embarrassment and shame.

"Naughty, slutty girl..."

"I'm sorry...," she started to say.

"I didn't say you could talk. Come here and lay across my knees."

Her stomach felt hot against my thighs. Her groin was hot as well, and wonderfully slick with her arousal and ejaculate. I rubbed her clit for a moment, sending renewed waves of pleasure coursing through her. Just as she hiked her hips up involuntarily to meet my rubbing fingers, I slapped her ass five times in slow succession. The slaps weren't hard, but my abrupt change in venue—applying pleasure before the pain—caused her to yelp like a little puppy at each blow.

I rubbed her clit again, and said, "That was for questioning me at the front door."

When I felt her body relax into my rubbing fingers, I spanked her again, five times in slow succession. This time I put real force behind my blow. Karen stayed quiet throughout, but a thin veil of tears trickled down her cheeks, and her buttocks glowed noticeably red.

"That was for speaking out of turn. Are you going to be a naughty, headstrong slut all night, because I can keep doing this for as long as it takes?"

She shook her head wildly.

Pulling out the bag with the items I had purchased from the novelty store, I said to Denise, "Come here sweetheart, and bring that bottle of lube with you. Now reach in the bag and bring out one of those anal plugs."

When she did, I spread Karen's cheeks wide, and said to Denise, "You should know what to do."

Denise took her time getting Karen ready for the plug, by working one then two fingers into her anus while always applying a liberal amount of lubricant. When she thought Karen was loose enough, Denise squirted another good amount of lube on the implement and slowly pushed it into her. Karen, being the good little anal angel, kept her ass relaxed through most of the insertion. Only when Denise had pushed the plug to its widest point did Karen start having problems accepting the tool. She clenched her buttocks briefly against the pain, as the large, bulbous middle of the plug stretch her sphincter wide. Feeling strong resistance, Denise stopped the plug's advance for a moment, fearing she was causing Karen too much pain. She removed it briefly to squirt some more lube on the plug and into Karen's asshole. I stroked Karen's buttocks soothingly, while saying to her, "Try to relax baby. It's almost in." Karen just nodded her head, and flexed her hips and ass further back to ready herself for the final assault.

Denise added a gentle finger to Karen's clit as she pushed the plug back in. What with the additional lube, along with the relaxing finger massage, Denise easily pushed the bulbous middle passed Karen's sphincter this time. With the job done, Denise sat back on her heels with a cute little grin on her face.

I asked Karen, "How does that feel, baby?"

"It...It feels wonderful," she relied, as she flexed her ass cheeks around the plug's stop.

"I'm glad, but now there's a little matter of you coming too quickly that must be dealt with."

Karen started to whine, "I didn't mean to..."

"I know. Naughty, slutty Denise made you come, but I specifically told you not to. Now a penalty must be paid."

I pulled my hand all the way back and spanked her hard on the left cheek. It sounded like a whip-crack as it reverberated off the bedroom walls. Karen screamed.

"If I remember right, when another little slut we know came without permission, you gave her five, hard swats."

"It was only four...," Karen blurted out, before I silenced her with another hard blow to her right buttock. This one left a distinct, crimson handprint on her ass.

"Four, five, what's the difference? Now it's ten. Don't correct me again, slut."

I aimed my next blow right for the cleft of her ass. I felt the stop of the plug against my palm as the whip-crack of my hand exploded off the walls again. Karen screamed again, but her wail trailed off into a throaty, lust-filled moan of delight.

I took a moment to give her my version of the 'Jackie slap.' My hand made loud squishing sounds against her well-saturated vulva as Karen continually uttered loud, throaty moans.

Looking over at Denise, she was still sitting on her heels watching the spectacle with delight, and had absentmindedly cupped her breasts in one hand while teasing her pussy with the palm of the other.

"You better not make yourself come like this other slut, or I'll do worse to you," I said to her. She gave me a look that said, 'Promise!' with her eyes, before she dropped her arms to her side.

I gave Karen three more hard spanks, one for each cheek with the last zeroed in on that cleft. She didn't scream this time, although the tears continued to stream from her eyes.

I took a hold of Denise's head and put her between Karen's legs. She dived into Karen with complete abandon, as I saw her mouth and tongue working vigorously around Karen's clit and opening. When I stroked Karen's buttocks, I saw that she was clenching and unclenching her ass, trying to work the plug further around inside of her, augmenting the pleasure Denise was imparting.

When it sounded like Karen was close to climax, I had Denise stop. Karen started to whine in protest, but I spanked her again three times, silencing her. This time, my blows were so hard that even I could feel the sting in my hand.

"That was only nine. I'll save the last for later since you've been such a good little slut. And since you've been good, this time I'll let you come."

I slipped her clitoris between two fingers and pulled it gently away from her body, much like I did with Denise at the door. It felt like a slick, oblong pebble between my fingers—hard and smooth. Then to Denise, I said, "Let's give this little slut what she needs."

Denise's tongue flicked wildly at Karen's clit. As if to keep time with Denise's tongue, Karen's cheeks wildly flexed around the plug's stop. When I grabbed the end of the stop with my other hand and jiggled it around, Karen immediately arched her back and didn't stop screaming until I let go.

Karen lay motionless, draped over my legs like a deflated balloon. When Denise came out from between Karen's legs, her face was smeared with Karen's ejaculate and arousal. I pulled her to me, and kissed her deeply, tasting Karen on her—inside and out.

I asked her, "Have you been a naughty slut as well?"

Her blue eyes turned a deep violet and then to black, as she rasped, "Oh yes, so very naughty."

I spanked Karen lovingly to get her moving, "Come on, up you lazy slut. Help me prepare the other slut."

I didn't have to do much once Denise lay across my knees, as Karen did much of the work preparing our friend—and getting considerable enjoyment out of it herself, I might add. So much enjoyment, in fact, that Karen spent far more time sticking her face into Denise's vitals than sticking in the plug. I really didn't mind, as I spent much of the time ginning up Denise with questions about how naughty she was that week.

All of her naughtiness revolved around her fantasies. However, my questions led Karen and Denise into a little, jealous interplay that the two put on—I suspect done for my benefit.

Denise's naughty fantasies involved just her and me, with little mention of Karen except only in some minor capacity at times. Her exclusion of Karen wasn't overt in her storytelling, but as I listened to her fantasies, you couldn't help but notice that Karen was being relegated to an insignificant suck bunny and nothing more. Karen was becoming increasingly red-faced, I think more out of excitement rather than anger, with each salacious fantasy Denise told.

During one particular naughty story, where Denise detailed how she pulled Karen's face into her pussy, forcing her to suck us both as I vigorously fucked her, Karen interrupted with a harsh, "And how did you do that, bitch?"

Calmly, Denise explained, "Just like the other night dear. I grabbed your head and smeared myself all over your lovely face. It was so yummy having you suck on my pussy, and you were so willing and able, and loving the treatment."

Karen spanked Denise hard. A large, ruddy colored raspberry bloomed on Denise's right buttock. Karen spanked the same spot, asking, "Did I?"

Rather than having a tone of distress or discomfort, Denise's voice dripped with subdued arousal, "Oh yes my dear. After a while, it was all I could do to keep you from devouring my pussy. And Will was masterful as he pounded into me. I don't think he's ever fucked a woman better. I couldn't get enough of him, and you couldn't get enough of his thick cock as it slid into me, sucking and tonguing on his balls and shaft like you did. Oh, how he made me squirt several times into your waiting mouth."

Karen spanked Denise repeatedly until her left ass cheek glowed red, all while saying with a laugh, "I bet you did, but try and yank my head into your pussy now, bitch."

Denise turned her head toward Karen, her eyes, looking bright and earnest to some task she had set in her mind, appeared as glassy obsidian globes. Yet, a whimsical smile donned her lips as she tried to grab a hunk of Karen's hair.

With a laugh, Karen leaned away from Denise's lunging grasp and continued to slap hard at Denise's ass. Denise's arm continued to flail about, as she vainly tried to grab a hold of Karen. Karen just sat back and taunted Denise, mirthfully and unmercifully, "Come on slut, let me see you squirt." She punctuated the last five syllables with five sharp slaps to Denise's already red behind.

It went on like this for a bit; Karen taunting and spanking, Denise lunging and missing, and both laughing playfully. That is, until Karen made the critical error of leaning forward during one of her taunting spanks. Denise seized upon Karen's unforced error, grabbing Karen by the hair, then pulling her hard into her crotch. Once captured, Karen easily fell into the role of 'unwitting victim' by wrapping an arm around Denise's hip and pulling her face fully into Denise's vulva.

Karen continued to tongue Denise with frenzy as she worked a finger or three around Denise's asshole. Karen's taunting also continued, but it was more of a form of self-humiliation, asking between light spanks to Denise's ass, "Is this how I sucked on your pussy in your dreams, bitch...Or was it like this?" Denise only moaned an affirmative for each shifting maneuver of Karen's tongue.

By now, Karen easily had three fingers deep in Denise's ass, and was well on her way to working in a fourth, all while continuing to tongue and lick Denise's pussy with expert dedication. However, Karen was doing too masterful a job. As I listen to the strain in Denise's voice, it was clear she was on the verge of coming. I remind the two, "Punishments galore, Denise, if you come without my permission."

Karen only laughed. Full of revelry and self-satisfaction, she continued to suck hard on our friend's clit, pushing Denise closer to disobeying my wishes.

Denise's lower torso shook and vibrated in sexual agony. She squealed like a lost puppy, and tried to shift her body away from Karen's deft tongue, but Karen held her tight.

Finally, Denise barked, "Please, don't!" There was real distress in her voice as she tried to push Karen away from her with a trembling hand.

Karen 'tickled' her a bit more with her lips before backing off with a giggle, but continued to work her three fingers around in Denise's bottom. Karen slapped Denise's ass a couple more times, while taunting, "Did you also whine like a little bitch when I was eating you out in your dreams?"

Denise only laughed brightly, and pushed her rump back hard against Karen's massaging fingers.

Now that Denise was more than pliable, Karen squirted a liberal amount of lube on the plug and into Denise's asshole, and then easily seated the anal plug with minimal trouble.

Denise slipped off me and onto the floor. She was still breathing hard from her near orgasmic splendor, and from fear that she nearly violated the rules I had set. Moreover, finding herself free, she dropped the façade of aloof captive and stared at her tormentor with a look that can only be described as a piqued, sensual anger. Karen, with a wry smile touching her lips, stared back at Denise in like manner.

I grabbed both by the hair of the back of their heads and held them apart. They winced at the strong tug I exerted, but they remained compliant and silent.

"You treated each other poorly," I said, finally.

Their only response was to shift their gaze away from each other and onto me. Pulling each up on their knees in turn, I kissed them sweetly, and then commanded them to kiss the other. I still held their hair as they fell into each other's arms and kissed with a deep, unabashed passion. I let them continue like this—kissing and purring in contentment—while gently running my fingers through their hair.

"Stand before me," I commanded.

They stood silent and still in front of me, their heads bowed with hands clasped behind their backs. Their hair was messed and matted, held tenuously to their skin by a thin film of sweat and arousal. They appeared every inch as if they had already been fucked well—long and hard. Kissing each in turn just above their navel, I clasped a thin, delicately crafted chain around their waist; one chain of gold ornamented with a small diamond for Karen, and another, made of silver with a sapphire, for Denise.

"You are never to remove these chains," I said, softly yet sternly.

I didn't need to say any more about the significance of the gift. Both knew instinctively its meaning as they gingerly traced a finger along their new possession, feeling the coolness of the metal as they pressed it playfully yet respectfully against the warm skin of their abdomen.

I sat back in the chair to admire them as they continued to fondle their chains. After some moments, I finally said, "You both look beautiful," then standing, I took each by the hand and led them out into the backyard of the house.

******************

The night was warm and there was a full moon. Several of the neighbors were out on their patios enjoying the warm, night air as well. I couldn't see them, given we had a six foot high security fence surrounding the property, but every now and again I could hear their muffled laughter erupting from various points surrounding us. The air was thick with the pleasantly rich, sweet scent of hickory smoke emanating from numerous barbeque pits.

"There are people out here," Karen hissed, trying vainly to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh, I doubt they'll pay you any mind," I said, laughingly, "Besides, our fence more than blocks the backyard from casual view. Now, I want to watch my pretties walk around the yard. Do a little pagan moon dance in honor of our evening together and for my gifts."

"Where are you going to be?" Denise asked in a whisper, and with the same embarrassed tenor as Karen.

"I'll be sitting right here on the patio enjoying your show."

Karen struck a comical posture—reminiscent in many ways to Botticelli's painting 'The Birth of Venus'—standing with legs crossed, an arm wrapped around her chest and a free hand draped over her groin as if she could hide her nakedness. She scanned the fence line for any onlookers. Seeing none at the moment, she asked in a consternating whisper, "How long do we have to stay out here?"

Sitting down in one of our chairs, I answered absentmindedly, "You'll know when it's time to go in. Now dance for me."

They walked tentatively along the fence line at first. Hand in hand and in a slight crouch, they slowly made their way along the perimeter of the yard while continually scanning the area for danger as if they were yearling fawns on the first day of hunting season. Every now and again, a burst of laughter erupted from one of the neighbors, sending my two does into a low squat close to the ground. Only when they were sure no one had spied them would they continue their tentative walk along the fence line.

After a while, however, and with only a little mental prodding on my part, Karen and Denise became more comfortable with their situation. They still held each other's hand, but they began to walk boldly in a more straight-backed position.

Creeping ever closer toward the center of the yard—and closer to full view by anyone who'd notice—they augmented their stiff, straight-back posture by thrusting their breasts far forward and rumps backward. Occasionally, they would unclasp their hands in order to lovingly squeeze or stroke the other's bare rump and playfully manipulate the stop of their friend's anal plug.

Although errant noises were still met by them with a cautious crouch, they didn't linger in that position for long. Instead, their brief hesitations were quickly followed by bright laughter before they continued to walk proudly upright once again.

Eventually, the two totally ignored even the occasional boisterous and long protracted outbursts from the neighbors. Their previous, embarrassed crouches were supplanted by a soft brush of their lips, or a sensuous squeeze of the other's breast. Their soft kisses eventually gave way to a full, passionate embrace at every provocation.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers