Beetlesmith's Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Karen fished the rest of me out, laying my heavy balls down on my pants. Putting her free hand on my chest for support, she drank in the visual of my massive tool pulsating in front of Denise. An unrestrained lust beamed from her eyes as she contemplated bouncing up and down on my fat cock until she screamed in orgasm.

I had Karen shift around on my leg so that both of us were facing Denise.

I started to play with the two as I did with Barbara, pushing forward sexual scenarios with my mind, and on which they acted. In between each of my 'mental suggestions,' I would torment them in the most deliciously excruciating, sexual detail: ramping each up to ever higher flights of arousal, holding them there until they begged for release, then pushing them back to a low, rolling simmer before starting it all over.

However, this time with Karen, I wasn't as obvious in my actions as I had been with Denise, and it paid dividends.

At my mental prodding, Karen took Denise by the hair, pulling her closer to me. Karen had braced a leg against my other thigh to maintain balance, and in so doing, blocked my view of Denise's face as she was pulled closer. I didn't mind, however. It was as if I, too, were blindfolded. It intensified the erotic atmosphere for me to hear only Karen's commands and occasional play-by-plays of the action, while feeling the direct effects of her words being actualized by Denise.

When I felt Denise's nose barely brush against my shaft, Karen intoned, "Kiss Will's balls, bitch."

Seconds later, I felt Denise's wet lips taking long, open-mouthed kisses against my scrotum. Frequently, she darting her tongue across my sack, adding a bit more moisture and a warm tingle to the fray.

Her open-mouthed kisses were soon joined by short bouts of subtle sucking, as she pulled first one and then another of my testicles into her mouth, rolling around each with her tongue.

"Oh yes, suck on those balls," Karen intoned, softly, "Master loves it, and it gets him so very hard and full of hot, yummy cum."

When I heard her refer to me as Master, I pushed her arousal up a bit. Sort of as a conditioning response. Immediately, Karen released a soft moan of delight.

Karen intoned softly, "Such a good little bitch, tonguing Master's balls for me. Now, suck them both in and get him nice and hard so that he can fuck me."

Denise pulled both my balls into her mouth and tongued them vigorously. I could feel her nose lewdly rubbing against the underside of my shaft as she worked her tongue all about my scrotum.

As Denise continued to tongue and drool on my balls, Karen pressed my cock against her face, smearing me all about her.

"Feel that?" Karen asked, rhetorically, "You're its slave, now. You're Master's cock slave."

I pushed Karen's arousal a bit higher when she referenced me again as Master, and she responded in kind. Still having a hold of Denise's hair, Karen pulled her up off her heels, while saying, "Up slave, time to get that fat cock slicked up for my pussy."

I could feel Denise's warm tongue and hot breath enveloping my shaft as her face was pulled along my member. When I felt her pursed lips nibbling at my cock-head, Karen commanded, "Now suck, slave!"

Denise plunged down on me. Slowly bobbing her head, little by little she drew a little bit more of me inside on each descent. When I felt the back of her throat, she stopped her head-bob and concentrated all her efforts at pulling me in further. Try as she might, however, I had become too big even for Denise, as she fell repeatedly into choking fits.

On one of Denise's many attempts to pull me fully in, Karen added a less than helping hand, forcing her friend's head down and holding her their until she began to gag, and sending a large amount of saliva cascading down my shaft, bathing my testicles.

"That's right, slave," Karen intoned softly, almost absentmindedly, as if engrossed in the spectacle before her, "Drool on that fat cock for my pussy. Slave loves Master's cock in her mouth, doesn't she?"

Denise could only answer by awkwardly nodding her head, as Karen forced my cock deeper into her throat.

Then Karen pulled Denise up by her hair, bringing them together, face to face.

"Kiss me," Karen whispered.

Denise fell further into Karen as they kissed deeply. She was about to bring her arms out to embrace Karen, but I reached around and held them behind her back. This forced Denise to lean further forward and stretch upward without adding support from her arms. She trembled from the added strain and her renewed arousal.

Karen was fully in control now. She continued to kiss Denise about the mouth and face, while teasing her softly with questions, "Are you Master's cock slave?"

Denise only giggled a response as she continued to kiss Karen's lips.

"You love it when Master slides his cock in your mouth?"

"Oh yes," Denise said in a little girl's voice, then giggled again.

"Of course you do."

Denise giggled again with bowed head, as if embarrassed by the whole interplay with Karen.

"What if I were to deny slave our Master's cock?"

Denise started to cry, and for the life of me I couldn't tell if they were real or fake, but she continued to whimper, "No...Please," over and over as Karen stroked her cheek with a gentle hand.

It was such an astonishing transformation, particularly with Denise who assumed the total submissive—a little girl persona to Karen's more adult Mistress. Their transformation was so utterly complete and extraordinary that there was something disquieting about it all. So much so that chills ran down my spine.

I felt I needed to take them off their current track, and pulling Karen closer, said to her, "You stopped wiggling against my leg."

"I'm sorry Sir," she answered, breathlessly, "My mind was elsewhere."

I lifted her up and set her down on my lap so that my cock nuzzled up against her pussy.

I said sternly to her, "I want you to come. But first, tease me with your pussy."

She threw her head back and laughed. Kissing me on the cheek, she said, "You really know how to make me wet, Sir." She repeated the phrase seductively under her breath as she set about positioning herself for the tease.

She assumed a squatting position in my lap by bracing her feet against my knees. Then, wrapping her arms around my neck, she began a slow, up and down slide with her hips. By pushing her groin into my erect member, her warm, saturated pussy would glide teasingly along the shaft of my cock. She let out a soft moan of pleasure and pushed her hips farther forward, forcing my cock even harder along the folds of her vulva. When she would get to the top of her upward glide, she would take a moment to rub her swollen clit along my cock-head by rapidly shifting her hips. It was such a wonderful, inventive tease.

Already, I could tell she was near climax. Even the subtle, masturbatory hip shifting was causing her legs and the muscles of her stomach to tremble. I tamped down her arousal a bit with my mind less she squirt too quickly, spoiling my fun.

Throughout this time, Denise, still blindfolded, sat patiently on her heels, waiting for some direction from either Karen or me. I watched her for a while, as her face became flush and overheated from the knowledge of what was transpiring in front of her. She leaned her head in close to my groin, not enough to touch or taste, but enough to smell Karen's arousal as her pussy glides saturated my erection. I could almost feel the heat radiating off Denise's face, and could clearly see in my mind's eye her pent-up arousal and frustration at not being invited into the game. I made her wait, however—additional punishment for disobeying me with her boy toy this past week.

Instead, I grabbed Karen's breasts, jutted out far forward as they were, and pinched them roughly. She squealed in delight at my maltreatment, and pushed her chest even harder into my hands. She was so close, almost too close that I needed to take her mind away from her pending orgasm.

Whispering in her ear, "Remember that fantasy our cock slave told us?"

Karen opened her eyes and looked down. She laughed brightly seeing Denise waiting patiently and subserviently on her heels. It wasn't a laugh of mirth, however, but one borne out of pending revenge. The tables in Denise's naughty fantasies were turned.

When she laughed and drank in the situation to her fill, she commanded Denise, "Time to suck, cock slave."

Karen's command was as a starting gun at the beginning of the race. Denise dove into my groin like a young colt dives forward down a furlong. As soon as her lips touched me, she began to take long, wet licks along the underside of my shaft. I could feel her breath coming as quick pants, moist and warm, bathing me each time her tongue raked across me. Karen continued her own pussy glide. Up and down, she slowly slid her pussy along the top side of my shaft, but always punctuating her upward side with that seductive tickle to her clit with my cock-head.

Both my lovelies fell into an exquisite rhythm, as both sets of lips, pussy and mouth, caressed each side of me in perfect, dual synchronization. Then, when they reached the top of their respective slides, pussy and mouth would play with my cock-head, each in their own, wonderfully erotic way. We were in a race all right, and Denise had become the jockey. Who would come first, Karen or me? It was still open to question.

Eventually, Denise added real spice to our sexual brew. When she reached the top of her slide, and while Karen rubbed her clit against my cock-head, she would strongly lap, almost slapping her tongue against Karen and me. Her hard swipes at us started down where my bulbous head greets my shaft, ending with a tight clit pinch with her lips as she tongued vigorously at Karen's pussy. It wasn't long before my cock was colored a deep scarlet and purple from her treatment, and even the thick coating of Karen's arousal and Denise's saliva slathered about my cock couldn't mask my own pre-ejaculate that flowed unabated from me.

Denise began nuzzling both of us with her teeth, gently scraping my sensitive underside until my cock continually pulsated lewdly against Karen's gliding pussy. With Karen, she bit hard at her labia before sticking her tongue deep into her hole while pressing her nose hard against her clit. From me to Karen, Denise shifted between us, biting, nuzzling, licking and sucking until neither of us could take the sexual agony much longer.

"I want you to fuck my cock now, slut," I rasped into Karen's ear.

Karen barked down at Denise, "Hold Master's cock still!"

Denise gripped me between her lips at mid-shaft. In one quick, fluid motion, Karen lifted herself up and sat down hard.

Once I was in, she wasted no time jumping up and down on my pole. There would be no long, thoughtful trusts or gentle screwing for her, and no brief interludes allowing Denise the pleasure of sucking on the two of us—not now. Mistress needed to come.

The ferocity in which Karen threw herself down onto my cock was almost painful for me. Not so much that she gripped hard about my neck, or that her bottom slammed hard into my thighs, but that the rubber stop of her anal plug continually smacked into my pubic bone.

I really didn't mind the pain, given the loud squeals of delight Karen emitted each time she crashed down into me. Now and again, her squeals were punctuated by an, 'Oh my god,' or by my personal favorite, 'I can't get enough of your cock,' and each time she squealed, I ramped her arousal to new heights if sexual frenzy.

So forceful was her thrusting that Denise could do nothing by sit and watch.

Wrapping my arms around Karen's hips, I held her close to stop her bouncing. Whispering in her ear, I said, "Slow down my little slut and allow our friend to have some pleasure."

"No," Karen pleaded in a little girl voice, "I want you to fuck me. I'm so close. Please...Fuck me, Sir!"

"I will...In time. But right now I wish to see her suck."

Karen couldn't hide her frustration and anger, as she barked at Denise, "You heard him slave...Suck!"

I still held Karen firmly about the waist, but when I felt Denise's warm, wet mouth close about us, I continued to fuck Karen at a slow and steady pace.

Karen let out full-throated moan as soon as Denise began nibbling around her clitoris. I laughed devilishly into her ear, and said, "See, isn't that nice?"

All she could do was nod her head slowly, as she tightened her grip around my neck.

I could feel Denise shifting between us now, tonguing at my balls and shaft before moving off to nibble at Karen's swollen labia and clit. Unable to control herself, Karen's legs began to dance on their own as the pleasure mounted.

I pulled her down even firmer while I fucked her with deliberately slow force. I could feel the plug shifting about within her each time I thrust inside fully. When Denise continually raked her tongue across her clit, Karen began to wail.

She had reached the point of no return on her own accord, and orgasm was nearly inevitable, except I wouldn't allow her release. I touched her mons and held her at heightened arousal. It was as if I put her pussy inside a sexual pressure cooker, and just like a regular pressure cooker, where water remains in its liquid state well above its boiling point, Karen's arousal boiled continuously well past her climax. I continued my hard thrusting as Denise continued to flick wildly at Karen's clit, and Karen continued screaming in sexual torment until her voice became horse from strain.

When she finally screamed, "Please!" as a last plea for mercy, I let her go.

It's hard to say how long she screamed. When she was done, however, Denise was saturated with her ejaculate as large drops of Karen's fluid hung precariously off her nose and chin. A large smile donned her face as she continued to tease Karen's pussy with a finger or two.

Karen was leaning back hard into me as she continued to savor Denise's treatment. Her strength nearly spent, only her heavy breathing and the slight tremble of her torso each time Denise touched her where the only clues she was in the realm of the conscious. Finally, she smiled down at Denise's still blindfolded form, and cupping her friend's cheek in her palm, said slyly, "Such a naughty fantasy you had, but there's something else that needs to be added."

Denise tipped her head up toward Karen, a wry smile donning her face as she asked, "And what is that, Mistress?"

Karen had just enough strength to toy with Denise a little bit more, and lifting herself up, she pull me out of her. Holding my cock at the base, she waved it back and forth in front of Denise's face, while saying, "Suck...suck...slave. Open wide so I can jerk Master all over your pretty face."

Again, Karen held Denise by the hair and pulled her toward us. Just as Denise's lips brushed against my cock, Karen stopped her progress and began teasing her with my erection. Still holding me down by my base, Karen ordered Denise to sit still while she gently rubbed my cock-head across Denise's lips, along her jaw line, or across her cheeks, as she verbally taunted our friend.

"Such a big, fat cock," Karen said softly, almost to herself, "Does my cock slave think she deserves to suck on such a beautiful cock?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

Karen slapped her across the face with my cock, and said sternly, "I didn't say you could talk. Cock slaves only suck."

The blow wasn't hard, but Denise reacted as if a fist had hit her, snapping her head away from us.

Karen tugged at her hair so that Denise was facing us again.

"No, no! Don't turn away again, or cock slave doesn't get her cock. Now, answer me correctly, does cock slave deserve to suck Master's cock?"

Karen slapped her again with my erection. Denise stifled a cry. Her lips trembled as if she was holding back tears, but she maintained silence. Finally, she nodded her head, rapidly.

Karen went back to rubbing my cock-head across Denise's lips, saying in a soothing manner, "Good little cock slave. Doesn't Master's cock feel good?"

Again, Denise rapidly nodded her head in answer.

"And Master loves it when you suck his cock so lovingly, doesn't he?"

Another rapid head nod from Denise; although, this time, her lips had stopped trembling.

"Yes he does," Karen said, gently, "I bet cock slave thinks her mouth feels better on his cock than my pussy."

Denise gasped, and shook her head in a panic.

Karen giggled, "No? Well, then maybe I should put Master's cock back into my pussy, seeing that it would feel better for Sir."

Again, Denise shook her head rapidly. Her lips were trembling again, as she appeared close to sobbing.

With all of this rubbing and slapping and erotic taunting, a large drop of pre-ejaculate had emerged at the tip of my cock-head. Seeing the clear bead, Karen ordered Denise to stick out her tongue. She touched the bead to the tip of Denise's tongue, and then pulled my cock away slowly, leaving a connecting strand of my fluid to hang precariously in mid-air. When the strand snapped, Karen stroked me a little, teasing another clear bead to form. Again, she touched the newly formed bead to Denise's tongue, forming another connecting strand.

It was my dream, or I should say,our dream, come to life. Did Karen realize the parallels between the dream and what was happening now? Was she purposefully recreating the situation, or was the dream influencing her actions on some subconscious level?

Her eyes smoldered like hot coals and her lips formed an almost cruel smile as she continued to form one connecting strand after another. It was a look that told me everything I needed to know. Karen knew exactly what she was doing and why.

A shiver ran down my spine. I half expected the four, gnome-like creatures to make their appearance, unannounced.

I heard Karen command, "Open your mouth wide, cock slave...Wider!"

Karen was still holding me firmly at the base of my cock as she slowly pulled Denise toward us by her hair. Instantly, I could feel an electric charge as Denise's warm, wet mouth closed around me. Her hungry tongue batted and slid all along my shaft with total abandon, sending additional sexual charges deep into my groin. Along with her batting tongue, she moaned fervently as if she were garnering sexual stimulation for sucking on my cock.

"Such a greedy little cock slave, sucking Master's cock so well," Karen giggled, "I can tell that Master's pleased. Can't you just feel his balls filling with his hot, sticky cum?"

Karen stroked Denise's sunken cheeks, lovingly, feeling the force of Denise's suction around me.

Karen giggled again, and said, "Come, come, no half measures for my little cock slave. You must swallow Master whole. All the way down to Sir's nuts."

With that, Karen pulled Denise closer to us, and sending my cock further into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat, causing Denise to gag, but Karen continued to pull her closer. I could feel my cock bending and sliding further down her throat. Denise continued to gag. When she began to cough up great rends of saliva, Karen stopped pulling her toward us.

I was about half way inside her. Karen held her in place for a few moments more, allowing Denise's saliva to flow all around me and out. I could feel her spit trickling down over my balls as she continued to gag and cough. Just when I thought Denise couldn't take anymore, Karen pulled her back off my cock.

Karen taunted her using a child's voice, "What's the matter, Master too big for you now? Poor little cock slave. What's a cock slave to do when a cock gets too big for her hungry mouth?"

Breathing heavily, Denise continued to sit on her heels, waiting with opened mouth. Long strands of her saliva hung off her chin and fell heavily onto her breasts and to the floor below.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers