Beetlesmith's Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

Karen pulled her onto me again. This time Denise didn't work me over with her tongue, but kept her mouth wide and relaxed her throat.

It was hard for me to believe given my size, but Karen had slid me nearly three-quarters of the way in before Denise started to gag again. Karen held me at that point, while Denise continued to gag, sending more saliva flooding over me. I could see Denise's mascara, mingled with her tears, bleeding out from behind her blindfold and running down her cheeks.

Karen laughed at the mess she made of her friend, before pulling her away from me.

Her saliva lay thickly about us, as long strands extending from her face to my cock, drooped down between us. Still holding me at the base, Karen smeared Denise's face against my cock, and ordered her to clean me. Denise greedily complied as she tongued most of her fluid off me, and just as she swallowed her excess, Karen plunged my cock back into her throat.

When Denise's lips touched Karen's grasping fingers, Karen held her steady. This time, there was no gagging from Denise, just soft moans of delight.

"Good little cock slave," Karen, praised, "I knew you could do it. Now, tighten those lips around Master. It's time for suck-suck."

Still holding her by the hair, Karen slowly slid Denise back and forth along my cock. At the same time, Karen stroked my shaft with her other hand following Denise's back and forth motion.

"That's so hot, cock slave. I love watching Master's thick cock sliding into your hungry mouth. It makes my cunt drip."

What with Denise sucking and Karen long stroking me, I could feel my orgasm rushing toward conclusion. It was one of those deep-seated orgasms—the kind of orgasm that starts well inside my groin, enveloping everything south of the border in a warm, comforting euphoria. The kind that continues to impart bountiful pleasure well after my balls has emptied of their heavy load across the face of my lover.

I grabbed Karen's breast hard, and then watched the events unfold with absolute delight—and what a spectacle it was.

Denise didn't react to the first few blasts, taking it like the cum-loving trooper that I've come to know and love, but her mouth filled quickly. Although she continued to suck and bob her head feverishly, large globs of cum leaked out from the corners of her mouth each time she pulled me in.

Seeing the thick trickle of semen making its way down Denise's chin, Karen—the devious slut that I've also come to know and love—pushed Denise back so that I was no longer in her mouth, and continued to stroke me slowly.

Such a sight I witnessed that still gets me hard every time I play it over in my head. Karen, the dominant mistress and giggling as a giddy little schoolgirl, continued to slow-stroke my shaft while Denise, compliant—although looking a bit defiant—sat motionless on her heels, accepting each of my long, stringy blasts with opened mouth.

I had rarely experienced a more satisfying and heavy orgasm, and felt momentarily drained from my shoulders to my legs. Poor Denise was covered from blindfold to chin with cum—Karen, the devilishly little slut made sure little of my ejaculate found Denise's mouth.

Karen wrapped her arms about my neck again, and leaned back into me. After kissing me sweetly, she asked with a sly grin, "Was that to your liking, Sir?"

Before I could answer, Denise, who by this time had removed her blindfold, pulled Karen off my lap. She pushed Karen onto her back, onto the floor, all while pinning Karen's arms to her side. Karen struggled feebly, making a mock effort at escape, but it was obvious that Karen no more wanted to escape Denise's embrace than Denise wanted to let her go. Denise hung her head over Karen's face, allowing cum to drip as long, thick strands onto Karen's lips. Karen scooped up the handing strands with her tongue, and followed them up to their origin, licking what remained from Denise's face.

Karen giggled and laughed the whole time she was licking Denise clean, although Denise had yet to say a word or even smile. When Karen had finished with her cleaning, and just as she was going to kiss Denise, Denise pulled Karen's head away from her face by the hair. With her free hand, Denise touched Karen's chin.

It was a silent signal that passed between the two. When Karen opened her mouth wide, Denise opened hers, allowing all of its contents to flow down into Karen.

As the last of my cum dribbled out, a faint smile creased Denise's lips, as she asked rhetorically, "Who's the cock slave, now?" Pushing her tongue deep into Karen, the two continued to trade cum between them as they kissed passionately.

Denise wasn't quite finished with Karen. They continued to kiss as Denise slid a hand between Karen's legs. Playing with the stop on Karen's anal plug, Denise gently massaged Karen's clit with her thumb. Given Karen's already over-sexed state, it didn't take Denise long to rub her into another shivering orgasm.

Even before Karen's orgasmic quaking had ended, Denise slid the blindfold over Karen's eyes. Then, with a laugh, she said "My turn," before assuming Karen's former position on my lap.

It went on much like this for the rest of the evening, where each woman took turns playing Mistress to the other's Slave.

******************

As for me, I had yet to comprehend fully the power I possessed at my fingertips, or, I should say, possessed with a simple thought. It was as if I had become the personification of Dionysus—where all those who crossed paths with me became drunk in guiltless, unabashed sexual frenzy.

I not only filled them with desire and manipulated them with my mind, but I could provide them unbound pleasure with just a simple touch. However, it wasn't until near the end of our evening that I fully realized of my acquired powers.

After giving them what they wanted, letting them play they Mistress/Slave to their heart's desire, I decided to do things my way toward the end of the evening. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking them. Pussy, tits or ass, I love it all; but for me, nothing beats shoving a cock into a woman's hungry mouth in order to get my true sensual juices to really flow.

After blindfolding them, I positioned each on their backs, side by side, so that their heads hung well over the edge of the bed.

"Now stay as you are, still as statues, until I command otherwise."

I always found their mouths warm, wet and inviting, but I never really lingered or enjoyed that part of them. I always pushed deeper, deeper down into their throats—and pushing them nearly into sexual asphyxia and exhaustion at the same time.

I started with Karen. The little slut of a wife always said she couldn't get enough of my cock—well, open wide, sweetheart.

I plunged rapidly into her, stopping briefly only when her nose bumped firmly against my sack. Instantly, I felt her throat tighten around my cock.

"I can feel you like having my cock in your mouth as if it were your pussy." Her throat tightened around me more. "My, but what an accomplished little cocksucker you've become. Now, slut, show me how good of a cocksucker you are. I want to feel that tongue shifting along my shaft."

When I felt Karentrying to slide her tongue to and fro, I began to slow-fuck her mouth.

I'd pause briefly, pulling out so that she could get some air, before continuing the slow fucking of her throat. Every time I thrust into her, she emitted a cute, little 'Mu-awe' sound that made her throat vibrate, sending delicately erotic tingles deep into my groin.

I didn't leave thesexcapades at just a blowjob, even if my stick was fully sheathed in her throat. No my friends, no mere exercise into the pedestrian realm of deep throat would do—not for my lovelies. Now I introduced the real fire into the dance, one that, in the end, would produce bountiful rewards whenever I put my cock to their mouths.

Using my newly, realized power, I slowly ramped Karen's arousal up, ratcheting her ever closer to climax each time I allowed her to breathe.

I would mask my efforts somewhat by caressing her inner thigh, or lovingly massage her breasts—I can't be too obvious in my display of Dionysian power—but she couldn't help but connect her pending climax with my throat fuck.

Climax she did, with a soft shudder of her body, and a gentle trickle of fluid that seeped out onto the bed sheets. Not too forceful at first, though. I wanted this experiment into Pavlovian fellatio conditioning to accrue slowly, but inexorably. By the end of the evening, little by little with each deep throat venture, I would instill greater and more intense orgasms, until both my lovelies nearly reached climax on their own accord, and just from sucking my cock, alone.

Seeing the slow trickle from her pussy, I abruptly pulled out of her mouth, while asking, "Did you just come?"

She sheepishly nodded her head as she looked away from my gaze, not daring to look me directly into my eyes knowing that she disappointed me.

I said, sternly, "You selfish, little slut! No more cock for you."

She whined, "No, No, please Master. Let me finish you."

She opened her mouth wide, inviting me to continue the dance, and at the same time, trying to wrap her arms about my torso to pull me back inside.

"No slut, you had your chance for now. It's time I give the other little slut a chance. Maybe she isn't as selfish."

I left Karen whimpering.

Standing over Denise, I asked, "Well, are you ready, slut?"

Yes, Mast..." I didn't let her finish as I shoved my cock fully down her throat.

Neither of the two women could finish the task I set for them, which frustrated them to no end. I purposefully held myself back each time while pushing them both into evermore intense and rapid orgasm. You should have seen the comical looks they gave me as they tried to stave off their climax, knowing I wasn't even close to coming, myself.

Karen went so far at times to clamping her hands hard into my ass, holding me deep inside her. She held me this way until almost turning blue from lack of air, and all the while, trying vainly to induce me to climax with a rapidly shifting tongue and stuttering throat.

I must say, she was getting very adept at manipulating her throat muscles, causing them to shift about using a gargling rhythm while tightening firmly about my cock. Anyone else with a cock in her, and at any other time, would have quickly shot their load from her skillful manipulations. Sadly, for my poor wife, her newfound techniques were wasted on me; I wasn't going to let myself come—not yet, anyway.

After a minute or so, she would have to push me back and out of her mouth, gasping mightily for air.

Laughing down at her, I would, again, call her a selfish cunt, shift my position, and repeat the same thing with Denise.

We ended the evening almost as we started; me, playing with the stops of their anal plugs, masking their ramped up arousal into repeated climax. They, lying alongside me, passed me back and forth while sucking my cock in turn. This time I allowed myself to come, thick and heavy, over and over again, until the song birds of first light lulled us into sleep—and neither a strand nor drop found bed sheets or skin outside of their hungry mouths. Such appetites my darlings now possess. Such delectable, wanting, little cocksuckers they've become.

******************

I lie awake with Karen and Denise sleeping peacefully by my side. This time my insomnia wasn't due to nagging doubt or worry. A thoughtful calm enveloped me, as I gave one last thought to the decision I had made some days before.

I could live with this. I could live without the elixir, as long as it stayed as it is now.

I didn't need the multiple partners, the unabashed sex with strangers. I really didn't need to have Denise in my life, although Karen and I have grown fond of her with our Saturday night's ménage a trios.

Really, the only thing I needed was for Karen and me to continue as we are, near this level of sexual desire for each other. This is all I really need. Of course, it helps having the special powers I've acquired, but even those I would happily forgo as long as Karen and I stayed as we are.

Yes, I know what you are thinking: I'm an idiot to even think of foregoing these powers.

I agree, wholeheartedly. I make no bones about it, I do have simple tastes, and I may be approaching a level of stupidity almost unmatched in human history for these thoughts—but I could not care less. I was truly happy in my decision, joyful really. I was happy that the woman I love felt the same way for me as I did for her—and I would do anything to keep it as such.

But as a wise sage once said, and I paraphrase: happiness, as with glory, is fleeting.

Fleeting for sure, because fate, or whatever it was that has wormed its way into my life, had other plans for me.

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers