Beetlesmith's Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

She gave me a comical, 'simple as that, my ass,' look before doing what I asked.

As Lisa repositioned herself, I said to Barbara, "Why don't you help your mom, and hold my cock still until she slips me in."

Due to my extended length, Lisa couldn't straddle me by kneeling, which led to an amusing bit of banter between mother and daughter when we made that discovery.

Straddled across my hips, Lisa pressed her backside snug up against my erection and waited...And waited some more, thinking that Barbara would start to slid me into her.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"Waiting for you to...You know...Put it in me."

Barbara began slapping my cock repeatedly against her mom's ass and lower back, while saying in a not too sardonic tone, "Mom, do you feel that? That's his cock. The end is hitting you way above the crack in your ass. You're going to have to shift and lean forward so that I can get him under you."

Lisa shift forward a bit.

Barbara continued to slap her as a reminder, "Mom."

Lisa shifted and leaned forward again.

Another back slap from Barb, "Mom!"

Another forward shift by Lisa, and still not nearly enough.

"Jesus Mom! Do you act like a total 'doof' with daddy, too? No wonder he's always working."

Lisa answered with a familiar, frustrated motherly tone, "Would you just tell me where you want me to put my ass, and quite with all this guessing shit. Christ, just like your father! Both of you can never give me a straight answer on anything"

"Gees, don't have a spaz, Mom. Sit down closer to his knees...That's better!"

Better for them, maybe, but not for me. Given Lisa's distance from me, and that she ended up leaning far forward, Barbara had to bend my cock far forward in order to put it into her mom's hole. It felt like she almost snapped my dick off in her first attempt.

All of this must be killing my little anal expert, Karen.

"Okay, okay, okay," I said quickly, and in distress, "This isn't working." Even I hadn't learned all the anatomical difficulties inherent with having a big cock, but it's fun educating myself.

"Lisa, turn around and face me...That's right...Come all the way up...All the way, Baby, and stick those big tits in my face...Yummy."

Right away she saw this was a better position, and like a smart ass, said so, "Why didn't we do it this way first?"

"Because, with the other way I get to watch my cock slide into your ass. That's always fun for me."

She giggled, and said while kissing me, "You're such a silly, bad boy."

As her daughter held my cock, Lisa slid back ever so slowly. She barely got my cock-head in before she stopped her advance.

A look of distress passed across her face, as she apologized, "I think this is going to take longer than I thought."

"Take your time, sweetheart. Take all the time you need," I said, soothingly.

Putting on a brave face, she said trying to sound calm, "I know. We've got all night to get it right. Right?"

I felt her push back a little more, but instead of pushing my cock further in, all she ended up doing was make it bow in the middle. It just wouldn't slide in any further.

I pulled her forward so that I was out of her again, and told Barb to squirt more lube over me, over her mom, and into everything.

Lisa slid me in again, and slowly pushed back. She got me in a little further than before until she had to stop.

That's how it went for a long while. A little backward advance, a sudden stop, wait a good minute, pull out and squirt some lube, and try it over again.

Oh, what a slow agonizing process this was for Lisa. I've felt really snug asses before, but she was an order of magnitude tighter than I had ever experienced. I don't think it was just my size alone that was causing the problem; Lisa had an unusually tight sphincter that just wouldn't release. It's no wonder she never took it up the ass before.

She had me about halfway in, and that seemed about as far as I was going to go. We tried several times, pulling out and applying more lube, spreading her ass cheeks wider, but my cock still wouldn't advance any further.

It wasn't for a lack of trying on Lisa's part, either. I always felt her apply strong, backward pressure, accompanied with a hard wiggle of her ass, as she tried to push me in, but all it did was bow my cock some more, and cause tears of pain to trickled down her face.

Finally, she gasped through pain and frustration, "How can anybody find any of this pleasurable or fun, and would you please tell me how the fuck can anyone take you up the butt?"

I tried not to laugh, and said calmly, "It takes time, especially the first time. It's a lot like riding a bike. Hard to learn at first, but once you do, you never forget. Trust me, when that tight little ass of yours finally relaxes, it will be a smooth ride from then on, and your sweet ass will never forget how wonderful it felt."

It will, too—I'd see to that. I was going to give her the pussy-drenching, anal ride of her life, if we could just get my damn cock all the way inside.

Given how much time this was all taking, Barbara had resigned herself in watching mommy's agony while resting her head on my chest. Quiet and still as she was, I thought she'd fallen asleep, but occasionally she'd stroke her mother's thigh in sympathy.

"Barbara," I scolded, "Get off your lazy ass and help her."

"What should I do?"

"First, sit behind her and comfort her. Then pull her up and back into you so that she's sitting more upright."

It was a joy to watch Barbara comfort her mom. Cupping Lisa's breasts gently in her hands, Barb pulled her hard into her back. When she got Lisa in an upright position, I heard her whisper into her mother's ear, "Relax Mommy, I so much want him inside you."

That seemed to be the trigger—a daughter's sweet, yet slutty words of comfort.

I felt Lisa's tension evaporate and her sphincter slowly release. Gravity did the rest as I watched my cock completely disappear inside of her. Lisa finally came to rest, her ass flush against my pelvis.

Now for the real fun! This slutty cunt will never want to waste a cock in her pussy ever again.

The second after she touched bottom, I wiggled my hips, causing the barest shifting of my cock in her ass. Touching near her mons, I sent her arousal screaming up toward climax, and held her well above the point of release.

She didn't scream, she didn't moan, she didn't even breathe for the long moments I held her arousal boiling above her boiling point. She just sat stiffly, mouth slack-jawed, and her eyes bugging comically out of her head. Then, I let her go.

Lisa shrieked, "Fuck!" Just as Barbara had done during our double penetration together so many weeks ago—mother, indeed, so much like daughter—her ejaculate sprayed as a fountain.

Upon hearing her mother's scream, Barbara clamped her hands tighter on Lisa's tits, and screamed herself, "Oh Momma!"

Three times I pushed Lisa into rapid and intense orgasm while wiggling my hips, and three times she shrieked that magic word as fluid gushed across my torso.

Tears and sweat poured over her face, but I wasn't done with her. Now, we were going to have some real fun.

"Sit up straight, Baby...That's right, so that all your weights resting on your knees. Now, tighten those sweet buns around my cock."

When I felt her ass grip my cock hard, I began a long, slow pump of her asshole, and for each long stroke into her, I ratcheted her arousal ever higher. Five or six times I'd pump her ass, then send her into orgasm. She punctuated each squirt with loud and abrupt shrieks of, "Fuck!"

I did this countless times to her until she was in near sexual exhaustion, but I still wasn't done yet. Now, it was time to have some real fun, and with Barbara.

I released her from my mind. Momentarily set free, she sat down hard on my waist, exhausted. Her knees and thighs must burn from exertion, having the tensile strength of overcooked macaroni. Comically, although her lower torso felt as a leaded weight against my legs, her upper torso continued to vibrate as a tuning folk held against the correct pitch as wave upon wave of continual post-coital climax gently swept over her as a tide.

"See, I told you it would be wonderful."

She only panted a reply, while grabbing a tight hold of her daughter's cupped hands on her breasts. I saw her body relax back into Barb as she sighed deeply, and I felt the slow, warm seepage of her ejaculate on my stomach, as it continued to trickle from her pussy.

"Don't get too relaxed, Sweetheart, we've only just started. It's time you did some of the work for a change...Come on, get that cute ass moving and start fucking me...That's good...No rush...Just a nice slow fuck with your ass, Baby."

Again, I started ramping her arousal toward climax, but this time a much slower, but more pervasive ramping that affected her whole lower torso.

To be honest, by this time I didn't have to push her much with my mind. She was doing things nicely on her own. Though, every now and again I'd prod her arousal along—making it a continual, inexorable ascent of arousal, and each time the ramping-up ended with such an intense climax it caused her to violently shake and collapse into what can only be described as an upright, fetal positions.

With Lisa started nicely, I tuned my attentions to Barbara.

"Come here, Baby. You've been such a good and patient daughter, helping mommy achieve bliss. It's time for a little reward. Be a good slut and sit on my face."

She giggled brightly before hopping on my head, facing her mother.

Oh, how wet, sweet and luscious her cunt was, dripping with that warm, dank, musky aroma that tells one it's ripe for picking—so close to squirting. Add to it her large, protruding clit—such an easy target for my deft tongue—I hardly had to work sending her over the edge.

So pent-up was she with imbued arousal, I barely flicked a tongue across her hardened pebble before she he yelped like a little puppy and came. Four quick climaxes followed in rapid succession, each accompanied with that sweet, puppy dog yelp that grew louder with each new climax.

By Barbara's fourth, Lisa was bouncing up and down on my stick hard and fast. Coming intensely, each time she collapsed forward into that sitting, fetal position, with her head resting on my chest and below Barb's frame. Then, as Lisa righted herself in order to renew her joyful bouncing on my cock, Barb would push her tits into her face, demanding that mommy suck on them.

The dominant, daughter bitch was back, and 'badder' than ever. She wrapped her arms hard around Lisa's head, forcing her mother between her tits, "That's right, suck on my titties Mommy...Ooh, I can feel another bingo...!"

Barbara let go another puppy shriek as I tasted her warm, salty, ejaculate filling my mouth.

Jesus, that was five in as many minutes, and I wasn't using any of my mind control on her. I needed to cool the bitch off a bit.

I sifted my tongue away from her clit, and started a slow tongue fuck of her cunt hole.

That seemed to do the trick for now, and although I could feel her arousal building toward another climax, her rise was much slower this time.

I loved parroting the acts Lisa had performed on Barbara when she was in the same circumstances, lifting Barb's ass off my face at times and spreading her cheeks wide, all while taking great, wet licks across her vitals. I loved the cute little squeak that escaped her lips each time my tongue tickled that tight asshole of hers. And I just loved the salacious dialogue she used on her mother, a combination of the hardened dominant mixed with just the right amount of childlike innocence—once again, daughter had become mother's little, pixie dominatrix.

Lisa quickened and intensified her bouncing, suggesting she was nearing another climax.

Lisa's approaching orgasm wasn't lost on Barbara, who intensified her dialogue, "Fuck that big cock, Mommy. Is it bigger than Daddy's? I bet it is, thicker, longer and harder as it slides in and out of your tight butt. There's nothing better than a big, fat cock, is there Mommy? I bet even Daddy would love to watch that big fucking cock fucking you in the butt as he jerks off. Come on Mom, think of Daddy jerking off as Will fucks your butt. That's it Mommy...Fuck Will hard...Harder!...Oh, I want you to come, Mommy...I want you to come. Can I come too? Please, Mommy!"

Barb's words put both of them into frenzy. Lisa increased her bouncing, pounding down hard on me as she neared the tipping point. Barb was grinding her ass hard into my face, and forcing my tongue deeper into her pussy, while my nose tickled that tight, pink asshole. Both had their arms locked around each other in a deep, open-mouthed embrace, their breathing coming forced and loud around intertwining tongues.

At that moment, they were no longer mother and daughter, they were lovers.

The fireworks really started when I told Lisa to play with Barbara's clit. When I felt Lisa's fingers rubbing her daughter's button, I gripped Barb's ass hard, holding her hips steady, while shoving a thumb into her asshole and jammed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could.

It's hard to say who came first, but both mother and daughter ended up violently shaking in the others' arms before collapsing, scrunched up tightly into that fetal position, their heads resting on my body.

The whole interplay between Lisa and Barbara had me redlining, and I was suddenly gripped by a fever I had rarely experienced even when using the elixir directly.

Both were still breathing hard, but giggling merrily into the other's ear.

Not saying a word myself, I pushed them off me.

I picked up Barb as if she weighed no more than a feather pillow, and threw her onto her back. Pressing a hand down into her chest so that she couldn't move, I picked up Lisa with my other arm with equal ease, and set her on top of her daughter so that they were in the typical sixty-nine position.

They screamed out of surprise and panic at my rough treatment, and tried to wiggle away, but I held them fast with just a finger pressed into Lisa's back.

Then a voice came out of me. My voice, of course, but then again, not mine; deep, dark and melodious it sounded, seemingly outer worldly in resonance and tenor, though still retaining my character.

"Don't be frightened my pets, my slutty little cunts. I won't hurt you."

My assurances calmed the two down, as I felt them relax against my finger.

"Barbara, my little slut, you've been such a naughty girl toward your mother. Suck on her pussy until she begs you to stop!"

In a flash, Barb wrapped her arms around Lisa legs. Then holding her mother tightly, she began taking great, lustful, licking bites of Lisa's pussy while smearing her face with her mother's arousal.

Squirting more lube into and around Lisa's asshole, I plunged hard into her. Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her head back so that it was close to my own, and said to her in that same deep voice, "And you, it's time you quite being the mouse. I want you to teach your slutty cunt of a daughter how to behave!"

Lisa grunted in answer, throaty and guttural, as if it originated deep within the recesses of her body.

"Didn't you hear him? Suck me you bratty, little slut," she barked at her daughter in that same guttural voice. The tail end of her words morphed into a loud slap as she spanked Barbara's thigh.

The slap was like a starter's gun—we were off to the races.

I maintained my grip of Lisa's hair the whole time, as I slam-fucked her ass like I did the Goth girl's, and like the Goth girl, Lisa started screaming the moment I started pumping. Every four or five hard plunges I made into her ass she'd scream, and I'd feel her warm ejaculate bathing my thighs once again.

A crescendo of melodious tunes reverberated about the room. What with Lisa's screaming and continual spanking of Barbara's thighs, to go along with Barbara's loud sucking sounds and yelps to Lisa's thigh slaps. Add in the sounds of my thighs slapping against Lisa's ass, and we had rough harmony to go along with the Grant's melody.

I briefly looked over at Karen. Although she had closed her eyes to the scene, there was no way she could shut out the sounds of what was transpiring, and I hope our sounds of shameless depravity echo in her mind for many weeks to come.

However, the sounds weren't enough punishment for her. I also wanted these images burned into her thick skull as well.

I stopped fucking Lisa for a moment to roar at Karen, "Look at us!"

Her eyes snapped open, and they were filled with hate and jealousy.

I continued to roar, "Don't you ever take your eyes off us, you cunt. Watch us and think: this could have been us! We could have shared all of this, but no, you had to be a selfish cunt instead. Well, this is what happens to selfish, disobedient, little cunts; they have to watch!"

Surprisingly, given their recent treachery together—or maybe because of it—Barbara started to taunt Karen, ruthlessly.

I heard her lips pop off her mother's clit, before she said, "Hey Karen, you should see Will's cock from here. You can't believe how hot it makes me, seeing that huge prick of his sliding deep into my mom's butt, and hearing her begging to be fucked harder. I just wish you could come over here and suck on my pussy."

Then Barbara lifted her head and sucked both of my balls into her mouth. She made the most obscene and loud 'yummy' sounds as she played with them with her tongue.

Karen fumed, but what grated on her the most was that she was powerless to do anything about the young one's taunts.

Between long licks and short sucks of my balls, Barb continued to loudly taunt, "Oh, Mr. Henry...Your sack's so tight and firm against your balls...You must be filled with a gallon of cum!...Sir, when you're done fucking mommy...Can you jerk all that cum into my mouth and all over my face?...Then fuck my butt, too?"

What a wonderfully deceitful panache she had—on her way to becoming a true master of humiliation. Almost surpassing me.

I looked at Karen one last time, seeing that Barbara's words had totally stripped her of her dignity, I commanded in the same, dark voice as before, "Don't shut your eyes to us again or I'll tape your eyelids to your forehead!"

It wasn't long after Barbara's taunts that I noticed what lube remained in Lisa's ass was becoming tacky, and building up friction. Lisa felt the discomfort as well, and began flaying her arm about as a signal that I should stop.

I pushed hard into her one last time and held her ass against me, while Barbara rapidly shifted her fingers hard across Lisa's clit.

Lisa uttered one last shriek, quickly followed by another drenching burst of ejaculate, before collapsing onto her stomach, crying, "No more...No more...Please, god, no more!"

Barb crawled out from beneath her mother's still shivering form, and lay alongside me.

"Before you get too comfortable, Sweetheart, and while your mom's still gyrating, would you get me a warm washcloth, some soap, and a dry towel?"

When she came back with the items, I told her, "Clean my cock. I have a special something for you and your mom."

Throughout this whole time as Barb and Lisa experienced countless, pussy-squirting orgasms, I held back my own climax. I held back for that moment that moves me like no other, and I couldn't hold back any longer—it was time for their baptism.

I wasn't going to settle for just any blow job, however. What my cock ached for, and what only they could provide, was the soft, Sapphic touch inherent between a mother and her daughter.

Finished with my cleaning, Barbara sat on her heals, and asked, excitedly, "What's our special surprise, Sir?"

"You'll see," then nudging Lisa with a foot, "Come on, Lazy. It's time to get up."

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers