Beetlesmith's Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around quickly at the others, seeing if anyone else noticed Sara's changed appearance, but they all continued to laugh, clap and bellow howls of lust and fury as if nothing strange was occurring. When I looked back at Sara, the macabre vision was gone.

It was at that moment when diminutive Darcy Monroe moved out from behind the crowd of guests toward the center of the room, parroting Sara's dance. Just as with Sara, Darcy's skin appeared corpse-like pale to me, her head, with sunken eyes and bright teeth, skeletal in appearance. It all lasted a brief moment before her looks and skin returned to normal—transforming back before my eyes.

I asked Karen, "Did you see that?"

Karen was clapping and laughing along with the others. Her eyes remained glued to the two dancers, as she responded, absentmindedly, "See what?"

It was obvious I was the only one who saw the phenomena, if it actually occurred. As such, I put it out of my mind, rationalizing it as another psychotic episode brought on by the elixir.

Although you didn't take the elixir, dummy. What the fuck is going on?

The song that had started things rolling was over. Now there was a rock ballad of slower tempo playing. The spectators had gathered in a full circle enclosing the two dancers. All eyes were trained on them, as Sara and Darcy danced close together, almost romantically in the middle of the throng.

Sara had taken on the more masculine role. Wrapping her arms around her smaller partner, she pressed Darcy's back tight against her front as if doing a tango. They moved as one, shuffling their feet and shifting their hips together in a slow circle.

As the two made their slow turn around, Sara continued to tease all the men—and some of the women—by locking eyes with the nearest spectator in front of her and running her hands all along Darcy's front, occasionally lingering on her breasts, cupping them softly with the palms of her hands or pushing them together at their sides, before shifting her hands lower along Darcy's stomach, and even lower down and along her thighs.

Howls erupted from all the guests each time Sara coyly ran her hands across Darcy's breasts, while some renewed their desire to have Sara strip Darcy of her blouse.

This time, Sara complied with the salacious requests, and slowly, teasingly unbuttoned Darcy's blouse down to her navel. Running her fingers one last time down Darcy's front, Sara then pulled open Darcy's blouse, revealing for everyone's approval Darcy's pink and white, lacy bra and ample cleavage.

The throng was ecstatic, but what happened next almost pushed them into feverish exultation.

Darcy's nipples, hard and erect, stood out noticeably against the sheer fabric of the bra. Sara teased those nipples, as well as everyone watching, by running her palm over them in slow circles, making them harden further. Sara augmented the erotic display of the dance by pressing Darcy's breasts together, making them bulge forward lewdly as she continued to pinch and rub Darcy's nipples with her fingers. Darcy, feeling the heat of the moment, lifted her arms up and behind her, then running playful hands through Sara's raven colored hair. With Sara's hands clutching Darcy's breasts, and Darcy's fingers entwined in Sara's locks, they tipped their heads to each other and kissed. It was brief, but openmouthed, and oh, so erotic as their tongues lightly caressed. Cell phone cameras flashed from various points around the room.

"I think all the guys just shot a load in their pants," Karen whispered.

"And half the women," I whispered back with a chuckle.

One of those taking pictures and loudly urging the dancers on was Darcy's husband, Carl. He was close to stripping a gear watching his wife's willing acceptance as subordinate in a pseudo-lesbian, erotic dance.

When she heard Carl's voice urging them on and to further the disrobement of his own wife in front of others, Sara crooked a finger at him as an invitation to join them within the circle. Sara then turned Darcy around so that the two women faced each other, and just as Carl slid up behind his wife in order to grab her, Sara nudged Darcy down onto her knees. Sara then loosely wrapped her arms around Carl's neck, and the two shifted their hips about as if in a slow dance. Darcy stayed on her knees, just laughing at her predicament—her head sandwiched between their groins—but doing nothing more at the moment.

I could tell the elixir had yet to assume control over the guests, as the strong societal restraints against openly sexual displays still held everyone's primal urges in check. I imagined that because of the large size of the group, the restraints against doing things out of the ordinary were stronger than with a smaller one. The large group was much like a great rock teetering on the edge of a precipice, sitting immoveable for centuries. Then, something unusual occurs—maybe a faint vibration from a distant earthquake or even the weight of a person leaning against it—then it all gives way. The great rock crashes off the cliff, now unstoppable.

I chose this moment to nudge that boulder over the cliff, and to show Karen the extent of our powers. I whispered to Karen, "Watch Rashid."

At first, Rashid wasn't looking or doing anything different from the other guests, just laughing, clapping and howling. Suddenly, he moved behind his wife, pressing his groin hard into her ass. Feeling Rashid's hard bulge in her backside, Sara turned slightly sideways. Putting an arm around her husband, she kissed him deeply.

Karen asked, surprised, "How did you know Rashid would join them?"

"Now watch Darcy," was my only response.

Darcy was still on her knees, facing Sara, with Carl and Rashid flanking her. Then slowly, yet deliberately she unzipped the two males' pants as if it were the most natural thing to do. With only a little trouble, she pulled out their hardened members for all to see.

The crowd was suddenly stunned into silence. No one in the room moved or even breathed. There was Darcy looking up into Sara's eyes for a frozen moment, Carl and Rashid standing stiffly looking down at their stiff cocks a scant inch from Darcy's cheeks. Still looking up into Sara's eyes, she winked, then pulled Rashid's throbbing cock into her mouth.

The frozen silence was finally broken when Gabby slowly, but loudly, exclaimed, "Oh! My! God!"

The boulder was loosed.

With that, Sara dropped to her knees, drawing Carl into her mouth, and the two women feverishly sucked on their chosen cocks, side by side.

One by one, the other guests began groping anyone and everyone next to them. Only the sound of garments ripping and squeals of delight from most of the women could be heard.

Karen watched the growing, sensual chaos in amazement. Then, turning to me with a look of awe, she said in a harsh whisper, "You did this." It was stated as fact, but still sounded like a question.

I nodded, then kissed her. She was about to ask me more, but I cut her off, saying, "Come, there are some things we need to talk about."