Beetlesmith's Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she found release, she fell forward hard into Mark, causing him to lie all the way back on his ottoman. Her rapid, forward slump away from me nearly snapped my dick off it her pussy. Somehow, I was able to get off my ottoman and lean over the two without pulling completely out of her. Now that I was above her and with full use of my legs, I proceeded to slam-fuck her as hard as I could, driving all the way in.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, as I continued to pound into her.

"Are you green, baby?" I asked, laughingly.

"Yes!" she screamed again.

"Still green?"

"Yes!"

"How about now?"

"Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!"

I felt another thick, warm substance envelop my cock, other than Pam's continuous ejaculate, and knew Mark found his release, as well.

When Pam's body went limp and her arms dropped from Mark's chest, hanging lifeless off the ottoman, I finally pulled out of her.

I stood there a bit, watching her suck in air like a turbine. A thick and milky mixture of cum and arousal oozed from her pussy and from around Mark's cock, which was still lodged inside of her. The same mixture coated and dripped from my still hard cock.

When I thought she rested enough, I put my dripping cock close to her mouth, spanked her firmly for attention, and commanded, "Clean us."

Clean us she did.

Sexual excitement and temperatures were running high in the spectators after watching Pam's fantasy realized. As such, Karen allowed another ten-minute break in the game to give everyone the chance to satisfy his or her bubbling urges.

********

As the loud moans and heavy panting of the guests began to die down, Karen said, "Darcy, honey, take your turn in the middle of the circle,"

Darcy, being such a petite woman, looked every bit the little girl as she sat on the floor surrounded by the rest of us. If not for her ample breasts, most people would guess she were no more than a young teenager. What added to her allure of youth was her cute habit of cocking her head to the side in a child-like, inquisitive manner whenever asked a question, or when musing about a particular subject. She sat like that, now, cross-legged, her cute little head cocked to the side, as she thought about her one, deep fantasy.

Looking at her hands as she curled and knotted her fingers together in a nervous manner, she spoke, "I doubt if my fantasy will even come close to everyone else's. I feel kind of silly thinking..." She didn't finish her thought, but continued to stare at her knotting fingers as she blushed.

Karen said, soothingly, "Whatever you might think about yourself, Darcy, your fantasies have meaning to Sir and I. Never think they're too small or not intriguing enough. You're a dear friend and we love you. Anything you find meaningful is important to us."

Darcy smiled at Karen's comforting words, "Well, like Candice, this happened to me when I was very young. My dad..."

Darcy barely got the words out, before Gabby rudely blurted, "Oh God, not another daddy fetish!"

Piqued to anger at being interrupted when she was baring her soul, Darcy yelled, "Goddamn it Gabby, that's not it at all. Just let me fucking finish, before you fucking go off half-cocked!"

It was a bit comical hearing such rough language coming from someone with her petite stature and soft-spoken demeanor. After a moment's pause, Darcy continued, "Now, as I was going to say, my dad had this collection of porn videos. He had them squirreled away deep in his closet. Anyway, Dian and I found them one time when we were rummaging through his closet looking for what he got us for Christmas. He and mom used to always hide our presents there, and Dian and I would always peek before mom wrapped them."

"What did you think when you found them?" Karen asked.

"I really didn't know what to make of them at first. I mean, I knew they were movie videos, but they had pictures of naked women all over the covers. So they didn't look like the typical family movies we'd rent from the video store. They didn't show any naked guys or sex stuff on the covers, just naked women in sexy poses."

"Were they actually X-rated videos?"

Darcy blushed and became wide-eyed before answering, "Oh yeah, they were defiantly hard-core porn, as I found out a couple of weeks later."

Everyone laughed at Darcy's embarrassed reply.

"So, it's two weeks later, and it was my first, unsupervised slumber party. I had invited three of my girlfriends for a sleepover. Mom and dad thought I was old enough to be alone and take care of Dian. They were visiting friends for dinner, and wouldn't be home until late. Dian, who's a couple of years younger than me, went to bed early. So, the four of us are sprawled out in my room. We're in our PJs and wrapped up in sleeping bags, eating popcorn, talking and laughing. You know, the usual slumber party thing. Anyway, we got on the subject of Christmas presents, and I tell them about these movies I found with the naked ladies when I was looking for my presents. After I tell them this, my girlfriends ask me to go get one to show them. Now, my dad had about five or six of these movies, and I didn't know one from the other, so I just grabbed one at random. Mom and dad had a TV with a VCR in their bedroom, so we all sat on their bed and watched...and we watch...oh my, did we watch."

Karen asked, "How old were you, Darcy?"

"I don't know, probably thirteen or fourteen. I know I was out of puberty, because I was beginning to get interested in boys."

"After watching it did you...you know...experiment...play with each other?"

"Oh no, at least not together. I think we were all in shock, at first. I don't even think we watched the whole thing. Me, or maybe Cath, turned it off before the end, after this one, really weird scene. Anyway, after we talked and giggled a bit about it, I just went to sleep. I can't say what the others might have done in their sleeping bags when the lights were out. Maybe they were touching themselves, but I don't really know. All that aside, just because I didn'tdo anything right then, doesn't mean watching the porno didn't affect me."

"How so?"

"Ever since I watched that movie there's been this scene I can't get out of my head. At first it was something that captivated and repulsed me, all at the same time, but over the years, whenever I think about it, I totally saturate my panties."

Everyone hooted and howled at that.

"Carl and I even rented it when we were first married. I hadn't watched it since the slumber party, but the scene was exactly as I remembered it, pussy drenching. Carl didn't think the movie was all that great. He said it was kind of boring as far as pornos go."

Surprised by this revelation, Carl asked, "What movie was this?"

Looking at her husband, Darcy says with a hint of frustration, "You know, 'Behind the Green Door,' silly. Don't you remember the blowjob I gave you right after the movie?" Turning back to the rest of us, she explains, "I was so hot after that movie, all I could think of doing was sucking Carl's dick. I must have spent a good half hour just slow blowing and jerking him, really taking my time and doing it right. He swelled up bigger than I've ever seen, and it's all red and purple, and throbbing in my hand and mouth. I kept teasing him until he's arching his back way up in the air, way off the bed. Before I know it, he shoots a load straight up into the air, hitting the overhead light. I hear a loud, sharp sizzle right before the bulb bursts. Like when you touch a cold, wet towel to a hot bulb, it goes 'pop!' So now we have light bulb shards and hot filaments raining down on us and onto the bed, but we don't care as Carl's cum is flying everywhere and I'm pumping his cock like a bitch in heat."

There was more whooping, howling, and laughing as Darcy mimicked jerking a cock off feverishly with one hand while she's covering her eyes with her other, in a mock display of shielding them from pretend falling glass and flying cum.

Carl has a big smile on his face, as he says, "Geez, why didn't you tell me? If I'd known watching the movie did that to you, I would have bought you a Collector's Editionand a Director's Cut of the movie, if they have any."

Probably everyone had heard of the 'classic' porn film, although few of us, besides Darcy and Carl, had seen it—excluding our family porn expert, of course. Jackie asked, trying to be heard above the din of laughter, "Which scene Darcy, the Sapphic one, or the phallic one with the trapeze?"

Darcy blushed again before answering, "It's the all-girl scene near the beginning of the movie."

Jackie could barely contain her excitement, as she asked Karen, "Is it alright I take the lead on this, Queen Mistress?

Not knowing the particulars of the scene in question, Karen was only too happy to oblige Jackie's request; and thankful as well that we didn't have to rig up a trapeze contraption if it had been the other fantasy.

Jackie took a small cushion from the couch, and put it on the floor. She made Darcy lay on her back with her head on the cushion. Then she used one of my ties as a blindfold for Darcy. Jackie kneeled on the floor, right behind Darcy's head, softly rubbing her cheeks and smoothing her hair in a soothing manner, settling Darcy's piqued arousal. She whispered into Darcy's ear, but no one could hear what was said. Darcy blushed, smiled and sighed in response.

Still looking down at Darcy and running a gentle hand across her cheeks, Jackie said aloud, "Sorry guys, but this little fantasy is for ladies only, although I'm sure you're going to have just as much fun watching. Ladies, if you please, come into the circle...yes, all of you."

All the women except Karen knelt in a loose semi-circle surrounding Jackie and Darcy.

"All of you gather closer around Darcy, and pick an area of her body. There's probably not enough room for all of you at the same time, so some of will have to wait. Cecilia, dear, be the first to attend to her hoochie coo." Cecilia purred a yes.

Cecilia lay on her stomach, with her head between Darcy's legs. The other women, Candice, Lisa and Holly knelt along Darcy's right side, while Pam, Sara, and Raven were along her left. Gabby and Denise stayed back for the time being, although Denise sat alongside Cecilia, probably so she could be next between Darcy's legs if Cecilia needed a break.

"Nothing but slow, soft, wet kisses and tongues on your chosen areas to start ladies," Jackie said, "Our job is to make this last as long as possible."

The women started really slow, only running gentle, teasing fingers along the various parts of Darcy's body, and all of them carefully avoiding her erogenous zones at the start. Even Cecilia in the prize position started with the lightest kisses all around Darcy's groin, while avoiding her vulva.

Jackie took a more direct approach. Lying on her side, she half curled her body around Darcy's head. Propped up on an elbow, she leaned over Darcy. Her long, brunette hair was pulled to one side, and draped over the two like a curtain, covering a part of Darcy's face. The two kissed in a way that only two women can, using long, but soft, brushes and light touches of their lips. Every so often, they performed a softer embrace with their tongues, but never forcing them further into their mouths.

After a while of the soft kisses, they began to press their lips more firmly together, concealing their playful tongues within their mouths. The end of each long kiss was punctuated by a sweet, wet 'click' or a louder 'smack,' the sound created as they broke the suction from behind their lips for brief moments. Occasionally, Jackie would offer her throat to Darcy, who kissed it in the same manner as she had kissed Jackie's lips. Jackie would do the same to her, and continue kissing up Darcy's throat, then across her chin to resume the soft kissing of their lips.

Their sweet, languid kisses were the most sensuous thing I had witnessed that night, or any other, and its effect on Darcy was obvious. She sighed loudly or breathed deeply through parted lips during each, brief respite, waiting patiently for Jackie's returning embrace. Her arms were lying dormant at her sides, trapped as they were by the other women surrounding her, still her hands and fingers fidgeted wildly in the fibers or the carpet. It was the only visible sign that her arousal was ever so slowly creeping higher.

Following Jackie's soft, slow lead, the other women also took a slow track using soft kisses and gentle licks to various areas around Darcy's body. With Candice and Lisa on one side, and Pam and Sara on the other, both pairs concentrated most of their time to each of Darcy's breasts. Candice and Lisa specifically took a very Sapphic road, as each woman kissed and licked low on either side of a breast, then moved toward each other across Darcy's breast, slowly kissing and licking the whole way until they reached its crest. Once there, they continually brushed and flicked a quick tongue or lips all around the areola, or batted the hardened nipple between them. Darcy's areolas dimpled, becoming as stiff, hardened disks that noticeably stood out against the softer, surrounding mound of flesh. They repeated the whole Sapphic glide across her breast many times.

On the other side, Pam and Sara took turns drawing the nipple and areola fully inside their mouth, applying very little suction, but pressing down and licking hard with their tongue. Each time Darcy's breast was passed between them, I could see their saliva glistening against the dark rose color of Darcy's hardened nipple and areola. The saliva was used each time, licked and smeared all around the top of the breast before it was drawn back into a hungry mouth. Pam added her own special tease to Darcy when it was her turn. Every so often, she would suck on the breast hard, then quickly pull away, producing a loud popping sound as she did. She did this several times in a row before going back to more languid sucking and licking. At each 'pop,' Darcy's fingers would dig deeper into the carpet, as if the hardworking of her fingers aided in drawing out more of the sharp tingling in her breast caused by Pam's sharp popping.

It wasn't long before Sara, Candice and Lisa incorporated Pam's technique as well. Soon, the hard suck followed by the loud 'popping' became almost continuous, as did the twitching and fidgeting of Darcy's hands in the carpet.

Holly and Raven concentrated on the only major erogenous zone afforded them, as each kissed and licked Darcy, low on her abdomen, and journeyed chaotically with lips and tongues all about, from navel to mons, and along Darcy's thighs. Every so often, though, they would pause to kiss each other sweetly, then continue their circumnavigation all around Darcy's lower torso.

Most of the men's attentions were on Cecilia, who, by now, was softly kissing and biting Darcy's vulva with her lips. At first, she never parted the outer labia to attend to the more sensitive areas inside. She just used firm lips to nip at the thicker, outer flesh. A part of Darcy's inner fold was peeking out from between the outers, and on occasion, Cecilia would clamp it between firm lips and gently pull on it, or lick it in place. Other times, she would press her lips hard at a spot just above where Darcy's clitoris would be and jiggle her head, before returning to points around Darcy's outer vulva. Cecilia continued this way for quite a while, until Darcy's sparse bush was damp with her saliva, and her legs shifted about because of Cecilia's subtle teasing.

Parting the outer labia, Cecilia then applied a slow circling tongue to Darcy's hole. From there, she would shift higher, a slow traverse upward with her still circling tongue between the inner labia, inching her way to Darcy's clit. Once at the top, she would spend only a few moments circling Darcy's hardened pebble before repeating her slow traverse back down, through the groove, and ending at her cunt hole once more. Cecilia never tarried too long at either hole or clit, staying in constant motion with her slow traverse, up and down. It wasn't long before Darcy felt the urge to bring her knees up. Now, with her feet flat on the floor, she incessantly curled and dug her toes into the carpet, mimicking the fingers of her hands.

Denise wasn't going to wait for an opening. Instead, she concentrated her efforts on the only object of love and lust available to her. Positioning herself on her knees and between Cecilia's prostrate legs, she began to kiss the small of Cecilia's back in like manner as the others were doing to Darcy. She slowly made her way south, kissing and licking Cecilia's tight buttocks, and occasionally taking soft bites with her teeth to her firm flesh. Denise never parted Cecilia's cheeks, not at first, anyway, but she did run a soft tongue along the cleft before returning to Cecilia's well-rounded globes with her wet kisses.

Poor Gabby, being on the outside as she was, she looked like the proverbial runt of the litter, edged out by her stronger siblings who greedily suckled at their mother's teats.

It was obvious by now that none of the other women were going to relinquish their spots. They were too engrossed and aroused by what they were doing to Darcy to quit now. Moreover, each of them, I'm sure, could feel Darcy's slow rise to climax. All of us could, really, as her fingers and toes were in constant motion, and her legs shifted about in sensual, sexual agony. As such, all of them stayed put, desiring to be front and center for Darcy's release.

Gabby had to improvise then, and became a floater in the group, shifting from one spot to the next, kissing and licking, as an area on Darcy's body became available. If nothing opened for her, she would tease the other ladies who were kissing, sucking and licking, by running a finger between their labia, or cupping and massaging their vulvas with a flat, firm hand, and doing so for two women at a time.

By now, Jackie was up and kneeling right behind Darcy's head, but this time, between her soft kisses, she would shift forward so that her firm, full breasts hung down into Darcy's face. There, Jackie would shift to and fro, rubbing them softly across Darcy's lips and nose, or she would put Darcy's head fully between them as she moved back and forth, cause her huge tits to slide along Darcy's cheeks.

Taking hold of one of her breasts, Jackie held it firmly above Darcy's mouth, and ran the hardened nipple along Darcy's lips. Darcy pulled it into her mouth and sucked on Jackie's breast forcefully. Shifting over a bit, Jackie offered her other breast to suck. To and fro, Jackie shifted until she just let them hang into Darcy's face, allowing her to suck and tongue each to her heart's content.

Arousal was beginning to boil from all the women. You could almost smell it in the air, steeped as it was between their legs, their scent drifted out and up like a fine mist, filling the room. It took the men watching considerable effort not to plow their cocks between the inviting legs and soft rumps of the prostrate women, but that would have spoiled the fantasy. Instead, they relegated themselves to masturbating.

Karen's arousal was also piqued in the extreme, saturating her groin and the lounger beneath. She asked me to do something about it, but I told her it would be rude of me since all the other men had to go stag. She whined and pleaded again, but I still said no, and so, as with the men, she too had to resort to masturbating. She came in seconds of her first touch.

The four women who were concentrating on Darcy's breasts had brought their hands into the fray. They massaged and gripped her tits hard, and sucked on them even harder. Between hard sucks and licks, they tweaked and pinched her breasts with fingers, while softly biting at her nipples with their teeth.

1...345678