Beetlesmith's Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

At times, Darcy's was wriggling along the floor like a snake at their treatment, and at other times, she arched her back, up and down, or did both maneuvers at once. She was close. So very close, and all the women knew it, and doubled their efforts at sucking licking, pinching and kissing at their chosen areas. Goose flesh erupted chaotically across Darcy's body, dimpling here and there at a touch, or a kiss, or even from the heavy breathing of those who attended to her, as warm breath brushed across her hot skin. Her body was in constant motion now, and would stay moving until the end.

Looking back at Cecilia, I saw the reason behind the wriggling and the arching. Cecilia, with Denise's help, had Darcy's legs spread open to the max. If Darcy were upright on the floor, she would be sitting in full splits.

Good thing she practices yoga.

With Darcy's legs spread wide, Cecilia and Denise each rested their heads on an inner thigh. Darcy's clit, swollen and hard, and extended well away from her body by her rigid labia, proved to be an easy target for their playful tongues. They stared into each other's eyes as they lustfully batted their tongues against that easy target, and each time their tongue fully struck the mark, Darcy gasped and moaned loudly while her body flexed up and down at an even faster rate.

Jackie was running her tongue in and around Darcy's opened mouth now, occasionally clamping down on it with a hard kiss, depriving Darcy of needed oxygen for long moments of time. Sometimes she would even pinch her nose closed, intensifying the process of autoerotic asphyxiation. Each time Jackie released her, Darcy gasped mightily and her chest heaved powerfully, lifting the heads of the ladies as they continued to suck on her breasts.

Finally, when it looked like Darcy would pass out, Jackie let her go and let her breathe without restriction. That's when the wailing, shrieking, and gasping began, all interspersed with loud unintelligible gibberish, because that's when the ladies at the other end really performed their magic.

Wrapping an arm around Darcy's thigh, Denise slipped her hand down and over the top of her pussy. Then she massaged Darcy's clit using a rapid back in forth motion with the flats of all four fingers. At the same time, Cecilia slid two fingers into her pussy, rubbing them firmly against Darcy's upper inner wall.

With her back fully arched off the floor, Darcy screamed, "Oh my god," which comically sounded like, "Mm...od!"

Spasms wracked her body as she climaxed, then threw her about like a rag doll as her climax continued. Jackie held her head to the pillow, as her whole upper body would flail about causing her head to slam into the floor. Darcy's arms sprang out stiff to her sides, clipping a couple of women in the head along the way, her fingers grasping the air as they had done the carpet.

All the women except for Jackie, Cecilia and Denise, backed away. With the three of them holding down an end, Darcy's back and arms continually slammed into the floor as wave after pussy drenching wave crashed into her. How many waves and how long it went on, I couldn't guess, but Denise and Cecilia continued to finger her groin until their hands and arms were dripping with Darcy's fluids.

Eventually, Darcy lay panting, flat on her back. All the women laughed and giggled in amazement at what they had caused and seen. Cecilia and Denise kissed each other over Darcy's sopping groin for a job well done. Then rolling over on her back, Cecilia looked up at the men, and said, "Don't just stand there, one of you boys better come fuck me hard before I burst."

Dinner is served. Come and get it boys, and come!

It was a free-for-all fuck and suck fest, as all the men descended into the circle, alternating between fucking two, three, sometimes four of the women at once. Stacking their bottoms, one on top of the other, so they could push their cocks into four, six, or whatever number of available holes, with ease. Everyone, that is, except Carl, who laid alongside his still blindfolded and breathless wife, telling her how much he loved her, over and over, as he sweetly kissed her face and hair.

********

It took things longer than usual to settle down. Some were still in the throes of raucous sexual activity when Karen summoned the next volunteer into the circle. " Only two more newbies left. Gabby, let's have you tell us your fantasy, first."

Gabby stood defiantly in the middle of the circle with her hands on her hips. "Compared to what I've seen, mine should be pretty easy," she started to say, as she dropped to her knees, "I want all you men to gather round and one-by-one or all at the same time, I'm going to service each and every one of you until you blow your cum all across my face. Come on studs. Show me what you're made of."

Just as all the men began to congregate around Gabby's kneeling form, cocks at the ready, we heard the sweet, alto voice of Sara resonating with resigned disappointment, "Son of a bitch that was my fantasy."

Stopping the men in mid-thrust into Gabby's hungry mouth, Karen said, "Hold on guys." Then, musing rhetorically as she looked over at Sara, "Well, who could have predicted that?"

"I could have," Jackie blurted, "If you'd open this thing up to those other than newbies, you'd find out it was mine as well."

"Now, now, Jackie," Karen said, laughingly, "I know this is just one of many fantasies that pass through your mind on a minute by minute basis, one as pussy dripping as the next. Let's concentrate on the newcomers, for now. How about it Gabby, care for a little company?"

Gabby answered loud, and with a bright laugh, "Hell no, I don't mind! Come on Sara darlin,' let's show these peckerwoods what we ladies can do!"

Sara knelt alongside Gabby, as the men surrounded them in a semi-circle.

Gabby took a moment to size up the task before her, and then said, "What a minute, where's Will?" Seeing me with Karen and Denise on the lounger, she called over to me, "Come on, I want that big dick of yours in my face, as well!"

"I thought as host, I should just let my guests have the fun. Besides, I'm saving myself for marriage," I joked.

Gabby whined, "My fantasy is having a bunch of cocks, big and small, spewing jizz across my face. Yours most of all!"

"Yeah, mine too, Will" Sara interjected.

"I think you should be a good host and give your guests what they want," Gabby finished.

"All right, if I have to, but only because I'm such a good host," I said with fake reluctance.

Hearing my compliance, Gabby and Sara started on the men even before I made my way over to them.

Now that Jack was an active part of the group fantasy, the camera work was being done by Pam. She was shooting the spectacle mostly from the sides, but also getting some nice 'artsy' shots from above looking down, as she stood, at times, behind Gabby and Sara.

What I saw, as I sauntered close to the group, could only be described as a feeding frenzy for both parties—for the men, as much as for the women.

To start, Gabby and Sara had three men apiece, and latched onto the first cock in front of them, sucking frenetically, while stroking the two cocks on either side with their hands. They wouldn't tarry on any one cock for too long with their mouths, quickly shifting their attention to the two cocks they held for short bursts, before returning to the one they started with. Their movements were always rapid, pulling men in about halfway, then bobbing back and forth for a brief interval, before shifting to the next man. Given their feverish pace, their saliva was freely flowing, dripping and flying, thin coats were plastered onto all standing in front of the women. For their part, the men would match the women's head bobs and stroking hands by thrusting themselves into a waiting mouth, adding to the frenzied, chaotic nature of the group blowjob.

I played 'floater' for the most part, pushing myself in when a space became available, and if my offered member wasn't stroked or sucked on immediately, I would thrust it along their faces, instead. It was such an erotically lewd scene, seeing Gabby or Sara sucking on one cock, stroking the other two close by their face so that they could shift to them quickly and fluidly without losing their rhythm or tempo, all while my own, massive tool, slid beneath their nose, or under their chin, or along their sweaty cheeks. When they felt me prodding them, both would take a quick swipe at my member with a hot tongue as I past.

Mostly, all that could be heard was a loud crescendo of moans, groans, and grunts from the men, and loud, wet sloshing and panting from the women as they sucked. Occasionally, Gabby would intone a lusty, ribald chant. Telling each of the men in turn, how hot they made her, how good they tasted, and how wonderful their stiff cocks felt sliding in her mouth or through her hands.

As the sucking orgy intensified, the men answered Gabby's slutty talk with harsh, vulgar talk of their own, calling her, and then Sara, a cock slut, and ordering them to suck on their cocks like good bitches and suck them down to their balls, all while pushing deeper into their mouths.

Things really intensified when I ordered the two women to play with themselves as they serviced the men. Immediately, they dropped their hands down, putting one hand between their legs and the other between the legs of her partner. They played with the other's pussy, as well as with their own, with the same frenzied activity they used sucking on any offered cock.

Now, with only a mouth and no hands being shared between them, the men became even more frenzied, roughly jockeying each other for the coveted hole. How rough their treatment of Gabby and Sara became could only be seen to be believed.

Each man had a good hold of a lock of either Gabby or Sara's hair, as they played a lustful version of tug-of-war. As one man momentarily gained control, he would throw either woman onto his cock. Once she clamped her lips around his shaft and started sucking, he would pull and push her head rudely and quickly along his shaft by their hair, while thrusting his cock wildly within their mouths. He would continue his rough and humiliating treatment until another man wrested control from him. Pulling the woman off his neighbor's cock, he would slam her down on his own, and continue to use her face and mouth with no more respect one would show a blow-up doll. The women had become nothing more than a great, living masturbatory device, to be used for the expressed pleasure of the men, alone.

Back and forth, the women were pulled between the men by their hair, their heads swiveling chaotically about, like a rag dolls, as they were repeatedly yanked and thrown hither and yon. Amazingly, Gabby and Sara didn't seem to mind, as their mouths were always at the ready to accept the next cock without complaint or hesitation. In fact, their faces and upper torsos were visibly flushed scarlet from their over-aroused states, as they continually taunted the men with ever increasing, lustful talk between mouthfuls of thrusting cock.

Rashid was the first to come, and who could blame him. I think Sara was giving him a bit more 'loving attention' when she could, compared to the others.

At the moment of his rapture, Rashid pulled out of Sara's mouth, and while still holding a lock of her hair as he stroked himself, barked, "Here it comes, my slutty wench! Catch me if you can!"

Sara smiled up at him before closing her eyes and opening her mouth. She took him full in the face, three forceful jets landing across her opened mouth, with each end of the strands attached between her nose and chin. The thick strands looked like loose cords ready to sew her mouth shut if tightened. At which point, she gathered the loose remnants with her tongue, drawing them into her. Rashid pushed his cock into her mouth, chasing her tongue, and letting Sara suck the remains out of him.

Rashid's climax acted almost as a signal, as the other men quickly followed with their own orgasm.

Once the others dropped out, I took my place in front of Sara. Mark and I were the only ones left, as he was being attended to by Gabby. Now that the other men had removed themselves, both Gabby and Sara dialed down on their frenzied natures, and took a more thoughtful approach to our members.

I watched Sara the whole time she sucked on me. Tilting her cum-covered face a little bit upward to look more directly at me, she returned my gaze with wide eyes, full of lust and love. As she sucked and stroked my cock using a nice, slow pace, I wrapped her long hair around my wrist, and every so often, I gently pulled her a little closer to me. I felt her arousal climb each time I did this, and she answered my slight tugs by stroking me a little faster, though keeping her sucking mouth, slow and sweet.

When I heard Mark groan in climax, emptying himself into Gabby's mouth, I allowed my own release.

I told her to drop her hands, but to keep sucking me sweetly. I warned her I was coming, but told her she wasn't to remove my cock from her mouth under any circumstance.

She was such a trooper, as she continued her slow, sweet head bob all the way through my climax. I filled her mouth quickly, and although she tried to swallow as much of my cum as she could, it was too much for her. Parting her lips slightly, she allowed most of my ejaculate to flow out of her mouth. As it did, it emerged almost in sheets as it quickly ran off her chin and fell onto her breasts and thighs below.

"It's another gusher," I heard Jack exclaim, as cell phone camera flashes went off all around the room.

As I felt my climax begin to ebb, I pulled out of her. A long stand still hung off my cock. Sara quickly snatched it with her tongue, while getting another weak jet of come shot across her lips for her trouble.

More cell phone flashes went off as she pulled me back inside, sucking and swallowing the rest of my ejaculation out of me.

Finished with their joint fantasy, and with their faces covered with semen, Gabby and Sara turned toward each other, locked their lips in a passionate embrace, and rubbed themselves into a satisfying climax. They ended their climax by cleaning what remained of the men from their faces, taking great, kissing sucks and long wipes with their tongue at each other.

********

I heard Karen, "Well, I think that does it for the newcomers. Time for another..."

"Not yet," I interrupted, "There's still someone's fantasy I wish to hear."

Technically, none of us heard Raven's own fantasy, although she was included in Holly's. Karen thought that was my intent, when she started to say, "I'm sure Raven is happy with the way things turned out, and doesn't mind..."

"Not Raven," I interrupted her again. This time I took her by the hand, and led her into the middle of the circle. Gently pushing her to her knees, I said, "I wish to hear your fantasy, my mistress Queen, as, I'm sure, the others do as well."

I left her in the circle and sat back down in the lounger as the other guests cheered and egged Karen on.

Karen blushed at all the adulation. She then said, "I don't know. I'm a lot like Pam, I guess. Will and...I mean, Master and I have done so much in such a short time, I don't have too many unfulfilled fantasies left."

"There must be something," I responded, "Even Pam said she had a few 'cunt-throbbing' fantasies left unfulfilled. It doesn't have to be one of your own, either, but maybe one we've seen already. How about a double in your pussy, like Pam's, or your favorite doubling, what we did to the other ladies before, but with the gentlemen of your choice? You seemed to be eyeing Gabby and Sara's fantasy with lustful attention, I'm sure the men wouldn't mind a second or fourth go, and, of course, Darcy's fantasy seemed to get your juices flowing to overflowing. Or we could blindfold you, and have everyone do you at once."

All the guests were hooting and hollering at that last suggestion, but Karen shook her head at all my offers.

I looked at the woman I loved with sympathetic eyes. She knew my intentions. There was no longer any need for guessing between us. She stared back at me, her eyes, so full of love and hope, began to moisten. Silently, she was asking me what I most desired, as well. For the benefit of the others, I spoke my intensions and desires aloud, "What I want most is to make you happy. Tell me how."

Like most of the others before her, Karen answered me with slightly embarrassed hesitation. "I'm sure I'll disappoint most of our guests, but it's what will make me happiest. Remember how we were when all this started happening to us? Remember what we used to do together in our mornings and evenings? It was so sweet and wonderful, just the two of us as we raged for each other...remember? I want us to be like that again."

Everyone was confused by Karen's cryptic statement, except me, of course, and maybe Denise, who had shared in our recent life the most. She was asking me for one of her 'twofers.'

There were a few murmurs from the guests for Karen to explain herself, but Karen ignored them as I lay alongside of her on the floor. Karen asked Denise for a bottle of lube, and laying it on the floor for the time being, mounted me in the 'reverse cowgirl' position.

This was different from what she usually did at the start of her 'twofer,' far more sensuous and erotic for me and those watching that she mounted me backwards.

Slipping me into her pussy for the first part of her 'twofer,' she leaned well forward, taking a hold of my knees for support while pushing her legs well out to her sides, as if performing splits. I was surprised her groin muscles were as limber as Darcy's, and guessed she had practiced stretching her legs during the weeks I was training her.

I ran a soothing hand across her tight buttocks and down an outstretched leg, and teased, "I guess you were busy doing things other than cleaning the house when I was at work."

"Doing it for you, my love, and for this moment," she said, in a silky, smoky tenor that dripped lust and sexual bravado. I almost came just hearing her sultry voice. After so many years of marriage, she still had that effect on me.

Using her knees and hands as leverage, Karen started with a nice, easy rolling of her hips.

It was a lovely sight for me; because she was leaning well forward, I got a wonderfully erotic view of her groin. I watched, almost in a trance, as my cock, encased by a glistening sheen of her slick, copious arousal and wrapped tightly around by her extended inner labia, slid lewdly, in and out of her sweetness as a continuous glide.

Jack thought the scene incredibly erotic as well. He had come up close behind my head, and was capturing the visual on his camera. I gave him more of a show, and spread Karen's buttocks, and revealing everything of her sensual splendor, pussy and ass, for his camera's perusal.

Karen, feeling me holding her open, said as she panted heavily, "Work some lube up in there, baby. I'm getting close."

I put a good amount of lube on two fingers to start, and slipped them easily into her asshole. I kept them in place for a while, letting Karen's own rolling motion work them in and out of her ass, just as it worked my cock in and out of her pussy.

Jack groaned loudly at the sight of my cock and fingers sliding smoothly into their respective holes, continually driven by the sultry manipulations of Karen's rolling hips.

His groan brought those on the other side of the room to look for themselves. Soon, there was a large crowd of onlookers gathered behind us, with many of them initiating their own brand of wet sex as they continued watching our show. I thought it funny how a simple, mundane act, like a husband and wife fucking, could inspire such lust in others at this time, when so many more lustful things had occurred for their perusal that night, but maybe Karen was influencing them with her mind, as well.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers
1...345678