Beetlesmith's Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly lowered her head away from my face, which took me by surprise.

"I'm sorry, but am I misreading this?"

"No, but you're asking more from me than just a kiss or even sex. Much more. And I'm not sure I should...let it happen."

Lifting her chin so that I could look her in the eye, I said, gently, "I won't let you hide from me anymore."

I guess that was what she wanted to hear, for when I leaned into her again, she accepted my kiss, and accepted all the passion and eagerness that came with it. She couldn't fight it anymore, as her fidelity to Karen finally gave away to her lustful and loving desires.

We lost ourselves in each other. Maybe it was her hesitation before, or something even more wholesome, but we both wanted to take it slow at first. So we just kissed. Hard, long kisses and nothing else, as if this were the first time we ever did it with any other.

It was only when, having found my hand on her breast, and she responded by pushing her chest hard into my palm that I knew we were ready.

She brought her arms up quickly and wrapped around my neck. Pulling me closer, she pressed her lips tighter against mine, and sucked greedily on my tongue.

No, she wasn't playing at the naïve little girl, not anymore. Her kiss was all woman, and one who is sure of the things she wants, but has been denied them for so long by forces beyond her control. The kiss of a woman who won't be played for a fool ever again—filled with revenge and seduction. When she dropped her hands down to my chest and continued to slide them closer to my groin, I disappointedly broke away from that kiss.

Looking up onto my eyes, she smiled, while saying, "Oh yes. That's how I remember it." After giving me another, softer kiss with just a slight flick of her tongue across my lips, she added, "Now I want you to fuck me in the worst way."

She reached for my belt, but I grabbed her hands. "I want to show you something first."

I led her to the bedroom, and as expected, Karen and Denise were well entangled.

Such a wonderfully erotic, Sapphic pose they displayed. Each was lying on their side in the traditional sixty-nine position. Taking no notice of us, their heads remained buried deep between the other's legs, with their hands dancing across other intimate places.

Gloria audibly gasped when she saw the two. She made a move forward, and at first I thought she might join them without hesitation, but she stopping herself at the foot of the bed. Turning back to look at me, she asked, "What has been going on around here?"

I stepped up close behind her. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I answered, "Many things, and still more to come." I let her watch the two a bit longer in silence, and then added, "As I said before, I want you to stay and join us, indefinitely."

Gloria didn't say anything, nor outwardly react to my words. However, I could feel her arousal quickly rise deep within as she continued to watch the two on the bed.

I love these moments. It's the real kick for me, and far exceeds the excitement of the actual sexual encounter. When that person sheds their personal inhibitions, morals and ethics, and embraces those things that were once totally opposite their nature. It's what Gloria was experiencing at the moment, as did Karen and Denise so many months ago.

Once, I needed aid of the elixir to elicit this response in her, but now, I don't even need my acute mental powers to foster total sexual impetuousness. It all occurs naturally, as everyone I come in contact with abandons their chaste, sexual natures, abandons even their own identities, for what has become the new normal.

And what was that new normal? Anything I desired at any minute of the day.

Running gentle fingertips up and down her arms, I asked, "How long has it been since you were with another person?"

"You know, Will."

"Why did you do that to yourself?"

She hesitated, fearing Karen might guess at her secret desires. When she answered, it was softly and cryptically, "You know that as well. Please don't speak of it anymore. Let's make that our secret, too?"

I kissed the nape of her neck in reply.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that Karen probably already knows about her love for me, and if not, it would only be a matter of time before she would know given her new powers.

Gloria and I fell silent for a moment as we continued to watch the pair pleasure themselves with fingers and lips, and only their soft, sucking kisses, lustful murmurs, and moans of ecstasy were heard.

"Remember the first time with the three of us?" I finally asked.

Nodding her head in reply, I unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor.

"Did you know you were the first woman Karen made love to?" I undid her pants and let them slide to the floor.

"I knew she wasn't a lesbian."

"And you? I always thought given your sexual abstinence that it was due to you having leanings toward the home team. But that wasn't the case, was it?"

She just vigorously shook her head.

"And after that time with the three of us, have you ever fantasized about Karen or another woman...again?"

"Oh, no. I only daydream about me and..." She stopped herself, and then finished with a self-conscious laugh, "Those were such a crazy nights."

"There have been a lot of crazy nights since."

"Do you still see Jackie?"

"Of course, and many others."

I felt her flinch at my words, and then she tipped her head down as if in thought. After some moments of silence, she observed, "You've changed, Will."

I kissed the nape of her neck, again. Placing a palm on her mons, I slipped a playful finger just over the cleft of her folds. Although I didn't part them to explore her further, I still felt a lush, warm moisture rising from within. "We've all changed, Gloria."

Karen and Denise's lovemaking had turned up a notch. The soft kissing and licking were abandoned as both buried their faces deeper, and with greater vigor, between the others legs. With one hand, Karen gripped Denise's ass, pulling her tighter against her mouth, while she slipped two fingers deep into Denise's pussy. One of Denise's legs began to twitch.

"It looks like someone's about to blast off," Gloria observed, with a giggle.

"It's funny, like you, Denise hadn't been with another woman before we met."

I unclasped Gloria's bra, cupping her breasts. Her nipples and areolas were as stone against my palms.

She loudly moaned, and placed her hands over mine as I continued to massage her. "Why is that so strange? You're doing this to us with your powers, aren't you?"

"No."

"Really?" she said with surprise. Then reaching up, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and said with a deep sigh, "And yet here we all are. Three supposed straight gals doing the full, lesbo Monty for your...amusement?"

"So you're staying, then?"

"Yes," she answered this time without hesitation. Then, tipping her head in the direction of the other women, she added, "Will I also get a waist chain to wear like Karen and Denise?"

"Yes, but yours will come with a condition. I allow Karen and Denise leeway to explore all of their sexual appetites, within reason, of course. I'm going to demand you never fuck another man other than me. Agreed?"

She turned to kiss me. "You didn't need to demand that," she said as she nibbled on my lower lip. Then dropping her voice to just a whisper, added, "I love only you."

Smiling into her face, I said, "Love has nothing to do with it. I know Karen loves me. I know that now, emphatically. But, I also know she likes fucking other men with me. So I allow her some indulgences with our male guests as long as she's open with me. I won't allow it with you. At all. Never. And over time you might find it a hardship. So I ask again, but this time think on what I'm demanding of you. Do you accept my conditions?"

"Don't you trust me?" she asked with a touch of hurt in her voice.

"Yes, but I trust human nature more—that without thinking, most of us will always do the wrong thing at precisely the wrong time. I need to hear your words on this, do you accept my conditions?"

"Yes," she said without reservation, and then slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

She was about to join the others, but I held her tight, saying, "Let's watch together until this first act is over. Then you can join them."

By now, Karen had lifted her head out from between Denise's legs, but continued to finger her friend's clit and opening. Denise's leg continued to comically vibrate.

Seeing the dancing leg made Karen giggle. Removing her fingers from Denise's pussy, she held them up against the light of the room. They were shiny slick with her friend's arousal. Karen giggled again, slipped one, then two, fingers deep into Denise's tight anus.

Denise moaned loudly and clamped her buttocks tightly around Karen's massaging fingers while burying her face even further into Karen's pussy.

Karen said softly to Denise, "Ooh baby, you just love my fingers in your ass, don't you? I can tell by the way you're eating my juicy cunt. Show me how much you love it in the ass, you cock whore bitch. Show it to me, baby. Fuck my fingers like a good cock whore bitch."

Karen kept her hand steady as Denise began shifting her hips, and causing Karen's fingers to slid deeply, in and out of her own anus. It wasn't long before Denise gave up trying to pleasure Karen. Panting heavily while adding a deeper pelvic thrust against Karen's steady hand, Denise let her head slowly loll backward onto the bed.

Moistening a third finger, Karen slid that one in as well, joining the other two. Then Karen added real fire to Denise's slow, percolating arousal by positioning her thumb so that it would tap Denise's clit each time her rolling hips shifted toward her.

Seeing the look of ecstasy on her friend's face, Karen said amusingly, "You're a cock whore bitch. Say it."

In between grunts of pleasure caused by Karen's wicked, tapping thumb, Denise panted out, "I'm such a cock whore bitch."

Karen responded with a giggle, "And what do cock whore bitches love?"

Lifting her head, Denise looked dead into Karen's eyes, and said with a large grin, '"We love big, fat cock pounding deep into our tight little assholes." As her head lolled back onto the bed, she added, "Oh, fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! Please, sweetheart! Put another finger up there and fuck my ass until it hurts!"

Karen slid a fourth finger in, and said, musically, "No, you cock whoring bitch, you're going to fuck yourself hard and fast like a good cock whore should."

Throughout this whole interchange I felt that old, familiar electric current again. All the emotions and mental sights came flooding over me straight from Gloria. Her mind was bouncing between two images. One was playing out before us in real time, Karen finger fucking Denise's ass. The other was more personal and meaningful to her: that iconic moment when Karen first succumbed to her inner lesbian as she helped Gloria accept my cock up her derriere for the first time.

The two images flipped back and forth in rapid succession in her mind, until they began to blend, merging into a sort of moving collage; Denise morphing into Gloria, who at times lay prone, or sat upright as she bounced along my cock. Her mental collage set her pussy gushing, even more than watching the two on the bed.

"Penny for your thoughts," I said close to her ear, and knowing full well what the answer would be.

She turned her head to the side so that she could see me. With her face flushed, and nostrils flared, she demanded, breathlessly, "I want you to fuck me like that. Fuck me in the ass like...remember that time with Jackie? I never thought I'd like butt fucking... But it's all I can think about lately. It's another reason why I was so frustrated with my flight time yesterday. I wanted to feel your cock up my ass in the worst way."

An unintended chuckle escaped my lips. Little did she know what she was inviting to the...dance.

"What's so funny?"

Before I could answer, Denise's dam burst, signaled by a loud, protracted groan.

"That's it, you cock whoring bitch, give me another one! All right! Again! Yeah, what a gusher!" Karen exclaimed loudly. She continued pumping her fingers in and out of Denise's ass, while vigorously rubbing her free hand across Denise's swollen clit. Loud sloshing sounds, caused by that rubbing hand, mingled with Denise's moans of ecstasy, as each orgasmic wave slammed into her.

I finally answered Gloria's question, "What's funny is that a lot has changed since you were here." When she gave me a look of incomprehension, I just said, "You'll see."

Denise lay prostrate on the bed, sated, but Karen continued to tease at her pussy, causing her lover's body to flinch. Denise giggled at her own, post-coital over-sensitivity.

Karen said, mirthfully, as she kissed sweetly around Denise's labia, "Pretty little pussy. I think she's ready for another."

"That looked like fun," I interrupted.

Slightly startled, both Karen and Denise snapped their heads up at my words. Their obsidian eyes stared back at me, lifeless. Their lips curled upward into broad smiles, exposing bright, white teeth in stark contrast to their black eyes. In days gone by I would have past it off the doll's eyes as effect of the afterglow. Now, I knew this meant the 'Others' were playing with them.

"Notice anything strange?" I asked Gloria, softly.

When she shook her head, I knew I was the only one who could see their transformation.

"Well hey guys," Denise said, "How long have you been standing there?"

"For a while. Look what I brought you." Kissing Gloria's cheek, I said to her, "Play with them for my amusement."

She released a heavy, staccato-laced sigh of anticipation and desire as she crawled onto the bed.

"Come here, baby," Karen said as she laid back, and receiving Gloria with arms apart and legs spread wide in welcome.

Gloria stayed up on her knees and immediately buried her face in Karen's pussy. Karen then reached around her and spread Gloria's buttocks apart. Denise didn't have to be told what to do and planted her ripe, wet lips between Gloria's rosy globes.

I'm not sure how long I sat and watched my lovelies play, but each took more than a few turns in the middle, playing at lucky Pierre—eating and being eaten at the same time.

Finally, the three of them sat next to each other in a row, looking back at me. "We're ready, Sir. Please join us," Karen pleaded.

Standing, I took off my shirt, and said directly to Gloria, "I heard someone earlier say how much they love butt fucking."

Karen and Denise couldn't stifle a loud snicker.

"Okay, what's so fucking fun..." Gloria stopped in mid-sentence, slapping a hand over her mouth when my pants slid to the floor.

Bug-eyed, she finally blurted, "What in the fuck has been going on around here?"

"You keep asking that, and the answer is always the same. Much. Ready?"

She shook her head vigorously while comically pointing at my groin and stuttering, "N-No fucking way! I-I can't t-take...t-that up...t-the b-butt."

Denise made clucking sounds as Karen said close to Gloria's ear, "Chicken."

"That's what everyone used to say, but we got it to fit this past weekend," I commented, laughingly. Then to Karen and Denise, I commanded, "Prepare her well."

When they got her well lubricated and very pliable, Karen panted, "She's ready for you, Master."

"Flip my lovely around. I want to look into her face."

Karen knelt alongside her, arms and hands spreading her wide and revealing a gaping asshole—so inviting. Standing at my side, Denise held my cock steady by its base, as I slowly pushed forward.

It's always the little things in life where we derive the most pleasure:

Like the electric touch of a woman, soft and sublime, be it your wife, or lover, or just someone you met at the Circle K, as they guide your cock into another woman's well-lubricated opening.

Seeing the other woman's, well-formed ass spread wide in the extreme, stretching those globes almost to the point of painful distress, then quickly followed by that sleepy-eyed look bliss on her angelic face.

The slight parting of her lips, as she mouths vulgar epitaphs of want and lust and devotion, as I continue to plumb the depths of her fine, tight hole.

The feel of her tightening cheeks around my cock, focusing every bit of lustful sensations from her bottom—turning pain into pleasure, and sending her whole being higher into stratospheric ecstasy.

Eventually, slow pumping morphs into fevered pounding and the sounds of my balls slapping are only matched by her long, protracted wails of lust and rapturous ecstasy.

And most sublime of all, I love the soft, sweet sound of her voice as she pleads for me to do it all over again.

These are the simple pleasures I've grown to love. The face of total submission—the sweet, transcendent face of Gloria.

**

I found myself in the cavernous room again, only this time I knew it was a dream.

Karen and Gloria were in the chair facing each other, but this time unbound. Their hands gripped the sides of their seats has the attending little gnomes danced and fiddled around them.

Occasionally, one of the small men would climb on Gloria, and thrust his thick cock between her lips as before. She accepted him lustfully, allowing him to fuck her mouth as one fucks a pussy.

After he came, he would drop down onto the floor, and another would take his place thrusting rapidly into Gloria's face.

For whatever reason, they paid little attention to Karen, and I think more out of fear than preference. As if some unspoken, dark command forbade them to molest her in the way they did Gloria.

When the last two gnomes concluded their business, the veiled figure stepped out of the shadows.

As with the other dreams, he limped toward Karen with the same sheer black veil covering his head and face, and his great cock swinging between his thighs. However, unlike before, his whole body was revealed to me, from his neck down to his feet.

Now, I know why he limps. One of his feet, if I can call it that, was really a bird's talon, molded seamlessly onto a human-like leg at the ankle. More unbelievable still, his other leg wasn't a leg at all, but, in actuality, was a great cock, stiff and hard. There seemed to be no bending of it at a 'knee' as he moved forward, so that the man, or figure, or whatever it was, walked as if he was fitted with a peg leg, and limped.

Karen stood from her chair so that the veiled figure could take the empty seat, at which point she tended to his real member in a loving and lustful manner. She stroked and spit and licked and kissed his cock until it stood up as stiff and hard as his phallic leg. She then straddled his hips, and guided his great cock into her cunt with a hand.

Gloria watched it all, panting in anticipation. Karen, smiling satisfaction at her, began a slow grind with her hips, sliding his cock in and out with tantalizing deliberation.

Then, the dream changed. As Karen continued to fuck him, the veiled man lifted his great leg cock and rested it on the seat between Gloria's thighs. The gnome-like creatures went behind Gloria's chair, and began pushing her forward, and thus, pushing that great cock into her groin.

It was obvious his cock-leg wouldn't fit into her, but that didn't matter to the gnomes as they continued pushing Gloria forward.

I tried to move and stop the inevitable, but my feet were frozen to the cavern floor. All I could do was watch.

Gloria screamed.

Blood dripped to the floor, emanating from her torn flesh as the cock-leg enlarged her opening. Still, the gnomes slid her forward.

Gloria's deafening screams were continual. Copious amounts of blood flowed from her wounds and pooled beneath her. And for every inch the great cock-leg slid further into her, I could see her belly swelling, inflating like a balloon.