Beetlesmith's Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Karen and Jackie instinctively knew what was about to happen, and began quickly flicking their tongues at the base of his cockhead, that sensitive area right where the glans meets the shaft.

Pre-cum dripped profusely from his tip, appearing as a thin, crystal clear waterfall. Karen and Jackie would catch the falling drops in a hand, and run their slickened fingers up and down his shaft as their tongues continued to rapidly lap at his glans.

Everyone watched Denise pull a thin, finger vibe from a pocket in her tunic, and in a flamboyant display of showmanship, she held it high above her head for all to see. It was a delicate, little devise, where the main phallus part was only about the length and breadth of her pinky finger. When it was turned on, it provided just a subtle vibration, barely perceptible except on the most sensitive parts of the body.

All the members laughed when they saw what she was holding up.

Denise put a dollop of lube on the tip of the vibe, and another on the middle finger of her free hand. Then spreading his cleft with her thumb and pinky, she massaged the dollop around his anus.

Connor tried to protest the anal invasion by clenching his cheeks, but Denise just spanked his ass, stopping him. Then she loudly said, "Hush now. You can thank me after. Ready ladies?"

Hearing her call, Karen and Jackie fully pressed Connor's glans between their mouths and began forcefully kissing and biting it with their lips, and pushing it into and out of each other's mouth with their deft tongues.

The vibe slid easily into Connor's ass. When Denise turned it on, all anyone could hear was Connor's long, protracted, masculine yelps and wails.

Denise teased it in his ass, gently fucking him with a slow in-out motion. It was only a few moments before his cock exploded.

First one, and then another, thick pulse of semen shot down hitting the floor. After that the hard shots became just one continuous white stream flowing out of him.

Karen and Jackie continued clamping their lips hard around his erupting glans, licking and nibbling him, as cum began to drip off their lower lips and chins. And as the heavy white stream began to wane, Karen finished the act by slow stroking the rest out of him with a hand.

When all was finished, the ladies kissed and licked the remnants of their dirty deed from their mouths and chins.

Connor still hadn't spoken a word when Denise pulled the vibe out and wiped it on a towel. Then undoing his straps, she spanked his ass hard, and asked, "Well?"

"Thank you," was Connor's muted reply.

"Your welcome," Denise giggled, and then added, "Now thank your sweet Dominas and get off the table."

He huffed out a, "Thank you Domina Vipsania, Domina Jackie," before lazily rolling off the table, and landing on the padded floor with a heavy thump.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers
1...5678910