Beetlesmith's Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stood there a moment, wide-eyed and frozen like when we first met. Then snapping out of her trace, said, "Thank you, Dominus," and ran down the dais steps for more wine.

Karen kissed my cheek, and reiterated, "You do have a way with the young ones."

"Just the young ones? Not the mature maidens as well?" I asked, stroking her cheek lovingly with a finger.

"Oh yes, those too. But we hide our desires better."

Slut was back in no time with more wine.

Karen sipped thoughtfully at her goblet as she went searching for the muscle-head, who was now lost in a sea of flesh. For myself, I went back to perusing the grotto floor for more entertainment.

The white hot sexual torch of fathomless desire burned throughout the grotto, now. Members ramping themselves ever higher, exploring their darkest passions ever deeper. Ass fucking, double penetration and mixing things up with the Vestals were becoming more common. Rabid and ravenous gang bands along with bukkake cum baths, where one woman teases a gaggle of men for her perverted pleasures, were also developing across the floor.

Such selfish sluts to horde so many cocks for themselves. Still, the women who found themselves temporarily without masculine companionship, found easy refuge indulging in the Sapphic, and if a phallus was desired, there were plenty of dildos and strap-ons to go around.

Two such women were on a platform, bumping their behinds into each other as they shared a double-dong. They're heads turned so they could look at the other's face while they slammed their ripe bottoms together, pushing the dildo deeper into each other's cunt. It reminded me of that first night with Karen and Denise alone, and it made me hard.

Others without male companionship were daisy chaining in small groups of three and four, eating each other slowly, gently, and oh, so, sweetly in ways only women who love pussy can.

Although the all-female group orgies were erotic, I preferred watching mixed couples and groups, and so I continued to scan the grotto floor for fun to my liking.

I spotted lovely Sara. Usually after the opening sixty-nine, she was with Jackie, helping to plan and organize the sex games that would continue throughout the evening. For the moment, however, she found another, more pleasurable, distraction. She was ringed in by four men, her husband Rashid was one of them. All had their hard cocks, already well slickened with her saliva, pointed at her face, and she would take brief turns servicing them all with mouth and hands.

I could tell she was happy, laughing mirthfully between sucking on all the men, encouraging them to bring out their more rabid, sexual tastes by looking up at each with a sensual, 'come hither and come in my mouth,' look in those velvety, dark eyes or hers. The men eagerly complied. Some held her head steady as they fucked her mouth, pushing themselves deep, and making her drool and gag. Others slid their cocks in alongside their neighbor's, making Sara handle two at the same time. And still others slapped her across the cheek with their cock, or even with a firm hand, before going balls deep. Through it all, I could see Sara mouth, 'More,' to the men, as long strands of saliva dripped from her chin and onto her flushed breasts.

When it was time a particular man was about to come, she would stop what she was doing to the others, and turn to directly face him. Then closing her eyes, she'd open her mouth as wide as she could and waited. A great, open-mouth grin would unfold across her face as the man stroked his load onto her tongue, or jet thick, sticky ropes to the back of her throat. If an errant shot landed across her face instead of in her mouth, she would always gently chide him with a, 'bad boy,' slap to his cock, and a, 'Hit the target next time,' joyful squeal. After each was finished in turn, she'd swallow, lick up what leavings donned her lips and chin, kiss the cockhead in thanks, and then go back to sucking off whomever remained.

Rashid would always remain with her when the others had left. Then pulling her up, he would kiss her deeply and passionately. Sara would always pass him a snowball left by the last man, which they would savor together.

Unlike Sara, some of the other bukkake devotees preferred the full facial, rather than the swallow. I found a mature woman with such tastes, just finishing up her turn. The men still stood around her, with their temporarily deflated cocks still dripping cum. Two other mature ladies were licking and kissing, and scooping up with a finger, a massive amount of cum off her face.

"That's going to take some time, even for two," I commented absentmindedly.

Karen asked, "What is?"

"Oh, a woman has her faced plastered with a heavy coat of male cream, and two of her friends are cleaning her. There's a lot to clean." Looking at her, I added, "Given their fetish, it's funny I never see Darcy or Lisa in the middle of a circle jerk."

"I think they just like to taste them one at a time, so they can swap and savor. I still think it's weird."

"Meh, everyone needs a hobby."

Above the mingled din of the members in various throes of excitement, I could discern Jackie's voice coming from the middle of the grotto. She was clapping her hands for attention, and lining up about ten men along the edge of a platform.

Jackie's games always went out on live feed.

Presently, the camera is focused on her, as she says, "First game is for the ladies, and this is your big test. Now, I've heard some of you bitches bragging about what kind of cock loving cum sluts you are. Now, we shall see. First one who gets their man off has free admission to the club next time. No hands, and don't swallow ladies. We need to see the evidence smeared on your pretty faces."

Jackie directed the women to kneel in front of their partners, as the cameraman pulled back his focus to include the whole group in a single frame.

"Hands free blow job to start, again?" I heard Karen ask Denise.

"What else. It's a tradition with her. Hands free, always hands free to start. Kind of like you and Tiberius' opening the fun with a sixty-nine."

"What other decadence does she have planned tonight?"

"She mentioned something about International Women's Day."

Karen laughed. "What the hell is that?"

Denise shrugged her shoulders, while saying, "She wouldn't say, except it was something she recently saw in a movie."

Karen heard the disappointment in her friend's voice, and asked, "I thought you liked hands free? Why aren't you down there showing everyone how it's done?"

"Oh, ever since that Carver cunt joined the club, she out sucks me every time. She's broken just about all my records. It isn't fun anymore when you know you're going to lose right out of the gate."

Karen looked at her in astonishment. The kind of look you give an old friend who surprises you with an unexpected detail you never knew. She smiled at her, and commented, "Wow, I didn't know you...kept track of those things. It's kind of hot in a dirty, slut girl sort of way."

Denise blushed with embarrassment, and said, "Well, I don't keep track, per se. Jackie does. She posts the results of the games on the web-site along with the videos."

"Really? Wow, that's new too. I'll have to check the web-site more often." Still trying to console her friend, Karen turned to me. "Tiberius, tell Denise how much you love her sucking your cock."

"I don't think Denise needs me to tell her that. She should already know."

Denis leaned over Karen, "Oh yes. I think I do. Please Tiberius. Pretty please. Tell me how much you love me."

"Denise, not only do I love you deeply, and find you extraordinarily cultured and beautiful, but you are one of the very best cocksuckers I have ever enjoyed. From that first night when it was just the three of us, I knew you were someone special with very special talents."

"And the way you eat pussy isn't too shabby either," Karen said softly, as she gave her friend a quick peck on the cheek. Denise smiled and kissed her on the lips as thanks.

Denise sat back in her chair with a sanguine look on her face. "Well my souls refreshed," she signed, "Fuck that Carver cunt and her fucking cunty mouth of joy. I have great friends."

Denise's serenity wouldn't last long.

Loud cheering erupted from where Jackie's game was taking place. On the Jumbotron was a woman's face in close-up. She was smiling broadly for the camera with semen covering her lips and chin.

We heard Jackie shouting, "Fifteen seconds! Fifteen fucking seconds! A new Wilderness record! Well done, Jane! Okay guys, it's time to show us what you got. Switch places with your ladies, and start eating pussy. First one to make her squirt gets free admission."

"I take it that was the Carver woman," I said to Denise. "I may have to try her myself."

Denise didn't answer. She just sat with mouth agape. Finally, she said with barely controlled ire, "That fucking whore. Fucking fifteen seconds. Un-fucking-believable. How can she do that? The best time I ever managed was forty-five, and I was really familiar with his likes. Now you know why I don't bother with the games anymore."

Karen was laughing into her hand.

"Well, thanks a lot friend," Denise said, irritably, "I'm so glad you find my disappointments funny."

"Oh, Denise, that's not why I'm laughing. Haven't you figured it out yet? Well before the game starts, she picks a partner and has him abstain from coming. I've seen her placating the men for an hour sometimes, keeping them from shooting their wad until game time. By the time Jackie says go, all Carver has to do is breathe on the poor shmuck's cockhead. Pop...goes the weasel."

Denise stammered, loudly, "That cheating little...goddamn little...fucking little...cocksucking little...fucking cunt!"

Gloria was laughing. "What are you going to do Denise? You can't let a cheater steal all your glory."

"I don't know yet, but I'll think of something. I'm going to nail that fucking bitch, but good."

Gloria smiled and winked at me, before retuning her attention to the happenings in the grotto. So far, she'd been unusually quiet and distant. Her mirthful poking at Denise's ego was a good sign she was coming out of her self-imposed isolation.

"I'm glad to see you smile," I said to her. "I was getting worried."

She looked up at me thoughtfully, almost reverently. She couldn't hide her love for me anymore. It was plastered across her face every time she looked at me. Karen saw it. Everyone did, actually. Moreover, Gloria knew everyone knew, but she no longer cared, and at times it pissed Karen off a little that Gloria no longer tried to hide it.

"How come you're letting Karen run free?" she asked with a tinge of jealousy.

"It's a special night, and I thought she deserved to run wild."

"She can, but I can't. Why?"

"You know why. Mostly because you're special."

"Not special enough for your special night, though."

"You're special to me, and that's all I need say about it. You know what happened the last time I let you join in."

"That wasn't my fault. I was being good. I wasn't fucking anybody, just playing with their dicks. He just came up behind me and tried to stick it in."

"I know that. But because you're special, those types of things are bound to happen. So, we have to avoid those situations. We talked about all this when I gave you my chain with those conditions. You didn't have a problem with it then."

She sulked back into her chair, and said, frustrated, "It doesn't matter, anyway. Ever since then, no guy wants to even come near me, except for the Doms."

"I'm sorry. I'll spend a lot of time with you in your preferred place. I promise. Now give me a smile."

She did.

"Now a kiss."

She did, sweetly, and then turned her attentions back to the orgy.

I watched her eyes moving here and there, sifting her attention from one group of partiers to another. She noticed me watching her watching, and smiled. "Yes, Tiberius?"

"Why don't you show me some of the things going on that excites you, it would be fun."

"You know what I like. Anything and everything with you."

"Humor me. Please."

She looked around briefly. Finding something, and said, "That looks very hot."

She pointed out a threesome, a typical spit roast with the woman in the middle on all fours. The men weren't rough with her, loving actually, as they just slowly slide their well-formed tools in and out of their desired orifice. The woman's body, head to toe, was becoming increasingly flushed with each passing moment. Suddenly, she began to aggressively throw herself forward and back as she neared orgasm.

"You like watching the boy, girl, boy threesomes?"

"Yes...well, I've never done it. And now I can't do it because I'm so special. I'm curious to know what it's like with two guys."

The two men pulled out of her just as they came. Repeated hot shots hit her about her face and quivering ass. Her arousal and ejaculated already dripped onto the satin below.

Gloria giggled. "Wow, they had a lot. Messed up her pretty face, and she messed up the sheets."

I said, sarcastically, "There's going to be a lot of wet spots when this night is over. I wonder who will have to sleep in it."

She laughed, then said, "The man, always the man. It's the price you guys have to pay."

Hearing her genuinely laugh made my heart glad. "You know, if we're careful, we could do that. Just as long as our guest takes the front. Would you like that?"

"Really? Please? I would like to try at least once."

"We'll see. Now find me something else."

As she scanned for another threesome, I slipped my hand under her tunic and between her thighs. Without word or comment, she spread her legs wide for me, and continued to look across the grotto. Her pussy was so succulent, and already drenched and dripping with warm arousal.

"Ooh, there's something hot," she pointed out, her breath becoming raspy and horse.

It was the girl from the Jumbotron, the one who loved nibbling on large, smooth balls. She was still lying on her back, but the pillow was now under her shoulders, allowing her head to loll backwards. A male friend had a hold of her head as he slid his cock deeper into her throat. Another friend held her knees to her chest as he pounded slow, but hard, into her cunt. Through all this, she vigorously massaged her clit.

When the man who was sliding his cock deep into her mouth touched his balls to her nose, he held himself there, shifting his hips, and grinding his balls against her face.

Gloria emitted a stuttering laugh, and commented, "That's no way to treat a lady, but it does look...fun."

"I would love to do that to you."

She hitched up her tunic higher. Then hooking her feet around the legs of her throne, shifted her hips forward and spread her thighs wider. "I don't think so," she answered, breathlessly, "Not with your cock. Karen's right, pull some teeth and then maybe."

"I don't think it has to come to that. Lydia can almost do it."

"Lydia has special talents most of us don't possess."

I slipped three fingers into her pussy, curling the up into her G while massaging her wall.

"Jackie has a plan for me and Lydia later on. Would you like to come and watch?"

In between long protract moans, she stuttered, "Y-Yes."

"Find me another hot scene."

When her eyes focused on a couple close to the dais, all she said was, "Oh my. That!"

It was just a couple this time. The woman was on her knees, head resting on the floor with her fine ass jutted up in the air. She was spreading her ass cheeks with her hands, and her asshole was already well greased and fully gapped. Her lover at the moment was very well endowed, and he teased her with it, rimming her asshole with the cockhead, and running it through her cleft. He spanked her ass a couple of times before plunging full into her—balls deep.

Gloria inhaled sharply just before I felt her warm ejaculate wash across my fingers. As I kept massaging her canal, she lifted her ass a little bit off the chair, thrusting her hips forward and back against my fingers. I felt the walls of her cunt grip my fingers as another heavy flow of fluid shot out of her.

I kissed her cheek, and said, "That was a hot scene. Those two got you going."

"I love it when you take my ass that way. It's worth all the prep time for that salami of yours." She finally sat back down, momentarily sated. Returning my kiss, she said, "Thank you."

"No, thank you for being so patient."

I brought my drench fingers up, and moistened her lips with her arousal. She licked and sucked on them hungrily until they were clean.

"I think I'd like some more Bollinger," and then cried loudly, "Slut!"

Johnny on the spot as usual, Slut asked, "Yes Domina?"

"Bollinger. Anyone else want more wine? No? Just the Bollinger, then."

"Yes Domina."

As the slave left, Karen whispered in my ear, "You get her out of her sullen mood?"

"Momentarily."

She kissed my hand, and said, "Thank you."

"No, thank you for being so patient."

She didn't let go of my hand, and instead slipped it between her thighs. "I need a fuck, too. Give me your cock!"

"So soon? You just had Slut eat you out."

"Please! You pushed too hard. Now I'm in fucking heat like a rabid cunt."

"Just the way I like you, slutty, pleading, compliant, and appreciative. But it would be bad manners to use my cock when I just used my fingers on Glo. So, to be fair..." Slipping my fingers in as I had with Gloria, I said, "Can't wait to see what that fetid little brain of yours comes up with for Jackie's special production."

She just smile as her eyes went sleepy with pleasure.

For months now, that's the way it was between Karen and Gloria. What one had, the other wanted, as well—just like a couple of bratty snots fighting over the same toy. At times they would run me ragged. I didn't mind, really. It was pleasurable duty. The only thing that irritated me was their fits of overt cattiness.

"I see the Vestals are involved," Karen said, breathlessly. "At least one of them."

It was Ronda. She was still in full priestess garb, playing with a mature couple. They were up on one of the monitors. Ronda was in a sixty-nine with the woman, and being fucked wildly from behind by the man.

"What I can't figure out is how the Vestals can keep their headdresses on throughout the energetic evenings of ass pounding and sucking."

Karen stuttered a reply, "H-Haven't you...e-ever h-heard...o-of h-hat p-pins?"

She moaned loudly once while gripping the arms of her throne hard, and then I felt her flood.

As she relaxed back into her chair, I asked, "Better?"

"Momentarily," she sighed. "As for what my fetid brain is cooking up, anything goes, right?"

"You can do the whole club if you like. Line them up and take everyone one, three, or thirty at a time."

"I wouldn't want that." Teasing my earlobe with her lips, she said, seductively, "I want to do something so outrageously filthy, though, it compels you to jerk yourself off as you watch."

I kissed her, and then said, "My own personal porn star. I can hardly wait."

She returned my kiss with a smile, then yelled, "Slut!"

"She just got wine for Gloria. You didn't want any."

"I didn't want wine then. Now I do."

"Poor girl's going to be run ragged."

"Yes Domina?" Slut asked, slightly out of breath.

"Everyone ready? Good. Wine for everyone."

"Of course, Domina."

Pharaoh's Dance was being piped in over the speakers. Davis' trumpet, unmistakably aggressive and frenetic, exploded from the speakers at odd intervals; the jazz ensemble well emulating the structured chaos evolving across of the grotto floor. Peak frenzy had been reached by the members, and the anarchic emotions would remain stratospheric for the remainder of the evening.