Beetlesmith's Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually at this time, the women members became the prime motivators in debauchery, picking two or three men to play with. Directing them to fill any hole not yet occupied. Double and triple penetration, and anal became the norms. Lube flowed like a torrent.

Other women liked to bait themselves, appearing submissive but always in control. There assholes well-lubed and already gaping, they'd just wait on all fours with their derrieres in the air, inviting anyone passing by to enter, cunt or ass it didn't matter, and if a second filled her mouth, so much the better.

They stayed that way for long periods, cum dripped from every hole to be periodically cleaned by another—woman or man.

Naturally this was Karen's favorite time of the group session, for she was my own rapacious anal angel and DP diva.

"Slut!" she yelled.

Even before the slave got to the top of the dais, Karen had jerked up her tunic and sat waiting at the edge of her chair. Leaning all the way back, she brought her knees up to her chest and held them there. The slave didn't have to be told, as she dropped to her knees and dived into Karen's inviting, arousal drenched pussy.

Watching Slut attack Karen's vulva with abandon, Denise positioned herself the same way, and snapped her fingers while saying, "I'm next, Slut. Finish her up and give it to me."

Gloria couldn't take it anymore, and she too, leaned back, holding her knees to her chest. "Don't forget me, Slut. And be quick about it."

I looked at the three of them acting like dogs in heat, and laughed. "Shocking to see such unladylike behavior from my upper echelon. I guess I pushed too hard in all your directions."

Karen huffed a laugh. "You love it." As she wrapped her fingers through Slut's hair, she commented, breathlessly, "You know you could fuck us!"

"I like watching Slut ply her magic on my wanton sluts. Besides, it isn't time, yet. Have patience."

"God, you're such a glorious, magnanimous asshole sometimes...and then there's now."

I always liked to do my own abstinence punishment on them whenever I could, denying them my cock for as long as possible. It made our private sessions more fun and ravenous.

Slut was extra good, and dispatched each lady in quick order.

Face slickened with heavy arousal, and hair disheveled from where the ladies held her tight against their groins, she asked, "More wine, Dominas?"

"Yes," Karen answered, "But first, I have to pee."

"Me two. Me three," Denise and Gloria said in tandem.

They left me alone to watch all the pretty maids of the grotto, old and young alike, make insatiable demands with any passing cock or cunt, and everyone obeyed implicitly. By now, the exotic and unusual had begun to rise to surface of the orgy, and helped along by the Vestals and the twins.

The bisexual and bi-curious husbands began making themselves known, spurred on by a loving wife and an eager male friend. There was more aggressive and passive play with Ronda and Tiffany, who were topping as much as bottoming. And a delicate finger or two, probing deeply into a male's netherworld always made for an enjoyably heavy and protracted orgasm.

The wine was waiting for my ladies when they returned.

On the Jumbotron, going out on live feed, a very mature woman was riding a much younger man in her ass in reverse cowboy. A second younger man filled her other hole, and both pumped her simultaneously. A third, older gentleman, slipped his cock into her waiting mouth. She remained fairly still as the three men fucked all her holes without restraint.

"That's what I like about mature women, and men for that matter, they know what they what and take it," I commented to no one in particular. "See the look on her face? She wants it all, cock, cum, and cunt, and she won't stop until she has her fill."

Karen said, "Speaking of fill, do you know why I like doubles so much? Look at the group you were just commenting on, and notice the two men fucking her aren't particularly large. They're not small, but they're not that big, either. Just a couple of average Joes. On their own, their size could be a problem for some women when it comes to feeling 'it' while fucking, but that's where doubles come in. With DP, even two smallish men can fill you well, and take you on a ride of your life. Like you said, my love, it's written all over her face. I just think women would be happier if they took it up both holes at the same time every so often."

Gloria shook her head, and commented, "Karen, you are a slut. You don't necessarily have to fuck two guys at once. You can get the same feeling with one guy and a dildo, perhaps."

Karen ignored Gloria's breaking of Wilderness protocol by using her given name rather than her club name, and instead, targeted Gloria's rank hypocrisy. "Coming from someone who, not moments before, was whining about her inability to take on two gentlemen at once, I'll take your 'slut comment' as a compliment. And yes, I am a slut, as is everyone else in this building. Yourself included. And no, you can't substitute a dildo for the feel of an actual, randy man fucking you with another. Sliding his cock alongside his partner as they both fill you, even a woman with a strap-on doesn't quite make it. But, you wouldn't know that, would you. Dream about it, maybe, but that's all theory for you, isn't it?"

Picking up on Karen's mocking tone, Gloria said under her breath, "Whatever, bitch."

"What was that sweetheart?" Karen chided.

The barbs were out, and both were headed for a real slash and burn confrontation. It would be only a matter of time before one or the other sulked away to a different part of the building. I was about to head the Karen-Gloria train wreck off at the pass, when Denise saved me.

"The twins seem to be in fine form tonight," she said with a chuckle, "Look at the third big screen from the right."

I chuckled myself when I looked at the screen.

The twins were, in a sense, spit roasting an eager young man. Lucinda, or was it Lucretia? Whomever—the one without the nose stud—was wearing a strap-on and fucking a young man with a slow, deliberate glide as he lay on his back. Lucretia was straddling his head while facing her sister. The young man had his arms wrapped around her thighs, and was going to town on her pussy. The sisters leaned in to each other and kissed passionately, while leaving the man's throbbing cock totally unattended, and dripping.

"Wait a minute," Karen began, "I see something better. Look at the 'gi-bo-gee' on the middle platform." Gibogee was Karen's shorthand for a girl-boy-girl threesome.

The girls, middle-aged really, had the boy in a shoulder stand, with his back supported against the side of a platform. One of the mature ladies was attacking his cock from below, ravenously sucking on him as she roughly massaged his balls and rubbing his smooth perineum with the flat of her hand, all while she continued to bob her head up and along his thick stick.

The real kicker of the entanglement was the other mature, who was kneeling on the platform above, fingering and rimming his asshole. It was the old high-low game, but flipped on its side.

I could tell he liked what they were doing, allowing his legs to hang out wide, and opening himself up ever farther to their lascivious attentions. At times I could see his lips move, telling them something sweet and dirty, which impelled them to attach their chosen areas with even greater enthusiasm.

Karen spotted someone, and began to laugh. "Oh, oh, here comes Tiffany. This should be fun."

Sure enough, Tiffany, the 'larger' of our two Vestals offered the woman rimming the man her cock. The woman took it greedily, sucking and spitting on it until her drool dripped off Tiffany's shaft—and then the exotic and unusual occurred in full bloom. The woman guided Tiffany's dripping cock into the young man's anus.

He actually tried to refuse the invasion by attempting to shift his body away, but the two women held him tight while squaring his body so that Tiffany had the perfect angle for her dangle. In a blink, Tiffany was balls deep in his ass, and pumping like a bull.

After a few good, long thrusts from Tiffany, the young man gave up his protests. The woman below went back to sucking and stroking his cock, as Tiffany continued her slow, hard pumping. Moments later, the 'butt-fuckees' cock erupted, covering the sucking woman's face in a heavy shower of cream.

"And another convert is born," I said laughingly. "Good choice in obtaining the Vestals, my love."

"I knew you'd approve."

"Okay. Now that's not going to fit," we heard Gloria giggle. "No matter how much she wants it to."

"Where?" Karen asked, scanning the events on the grotto floor.

"Second wide-screen on the left. Bo-gee-bo at twelve o'clock," Gloria answered, using their shorthand.

It was another mature, not as old as the one taking it in all holes, but just as classy. This one had that Helen Miriam air about her—where the older she got, the more elegant and beautiful she became. She was on top, face to face with a well-endowed, younger man. She was doing all the driving, slowly sliding his cock all the way in and out of her ass. By the look of things, he was spreading that delectable asshole wide. She was loving it, too, occasionally clenching her ass cheeks around his sliding cock so that they both could feel maximum pleasure with minimal effort. A second man stood above the two, waiting for her signal. He was equally as endowed as the first man, and maybe more so.

She stopped her glide so that the cock inside her barely had its head in her ass. The man standing then proceeded to hunch down, and holding his cock at the base, tried to slip it into the same well-greased hole his friend occupied.

"I think you're right, Gloria," Denise said, laughingly with a southern drawl, "It ain't fittin' that it ain't gonna fit. No, it just ain't fittin' atoll."

I scoffed, "Oh ye of little faith. These older sluts are the best, so full of spit and vinegar, and having tons of will. Watch, and see she doesn't get what she wants."

Sure enough, slowly, yet inexorably, the second man slipped his cock in alongside the other.

The woman threw her head back with a large, open-mouth grin when balls met balls, and both sets touched her buttocks. We could even hear her laughter and shrieks of pleasure above the din of the grotto.

"Told you," I said, laughingly.

Denise answered in an astonished tone, "I would have paid money she couldn't do it."

Gloria said with equal amazement, "If you think that was near impossible, you're going to love this. Everybody look at the Jumbotron."

Taking a quick look, I said, "Man, we're only an hour and a half into the show, and the 'Fisters' are already coming out."

Two cutesy-poo blondes were in the standard, female position for the night—on their hands and knees. Two male companions lie below them in typical sixty-nine position—ladies on top, always a favorite of mine. Each of the men teased at the blondes' pussy with a gentle finger. A third, petite, blonde girl was behind and between the other two. She already had her fingertips of each hand in the other blondes' assholes, and was determined to push each hand all the way in. She directed a bystander to squeeze more lube on her exposed hands and wrists before sliding them a little further in..

Once lubed, the Dominant would halt her advance for a bit, rotate her hands in place, and then cork screw them in a millimeter at a time. After a while of doing this, she'd pull both hands out so that the bystander could squirt still more lube on her fingers, hands, wrists, and arms up to the elbows, as well as into the gaping holes to the other blondes. Then the blonde Dominant would repeat the cork screw process.

It was slow going to be sure, but when the Dom got her knuckles past their sphincters, it was all downhill from there. Deeper and deeper she plunged first her hands, then her wrists, and she didn't stop her advance until she slid half of her arm into their assholes. She rotated her arms briefly, allowing more lube to cover parts of her exposed arms, before she began a slow, easy pumping.

"What do you think, Vipsania," Gloria chided, "You think they need another throbbing dick in their cunts to feel anything?"

Karen glared at her, but Gloria didn't acknowledge Karen's anger, and continued to stare at the monitor with a self-satisfied smile on her face.

"Enough you two," I warned. "You're both harshing my mellow."

The pussies of the two blondes that were being annually fisted were dripping onto the men below. I could tell by the way their thighs were shivering that it would only be a few moments before they achieved Nirvana. Just as I saw the first trickle of their dams bursting, and covering their male friends faces with their clear, sweet ejaculate, Karen screamed like some teenybopper at a Justin Bieber concert, and nearly blew out my ear drum.

"Yeeee-hawww! Dicks in the air and she don't care..."

"What the fuck, Karen!" I said loudly while cupping a protecting hand over my ear.

Karen broke away from her screaming to say, "Middle platform. Look at Ronda go!"

There on center stage, Ronda was in reverse cowboy...girl, whatever...wildly bouncing up and down along a thick cock, and causing her own hard dick to lewdly wave about like Tinkerbell's wand after a four day drunk.

When Ronda heard Karen scream, she looked up at the dais and winked. Her partner then took a firm hold of her ass cheeks in the palms of his hands and began ramming his cock up her ass hard and fast, which really set her wand a'wandering.

The funniest part of the whole scene was the chubby brunette who was trying to catch Ronda's waggling widget in her mouth. Try as she might, all she caught was air...and the occasional slap across the face by the flailing phallus.

Denise broke out laughing. Karen continued screaming. "Yee-Haw Ronda, baby. You ride 'em cowgi..."

...and Gloria? Well, she cut Karen off in mid-scream, "Shit Karen, you're acting like some retarded hillbilly at her first orgy. You might what to dial it down a tad, while there's still be some plaster on the ceilings."

"Jesus, lighten up, will you. You've been a fucking buzzkill the whole night."

"And you've been an obnoxious slut."

Karen smiled at her for a long moment, and then rolled her eyes before saying, "Why don't you have some more wine with your whine."

"What are you talking about?! Why?!" Gloria asked loudly, apparently flummoxed by Karen's apparent non sequitur change of subject.

"So that it might kill that fucking bug that fucking crawled up your fucking ass."

Karen turned her attentions away from Gloria and back to Ronda, leaving Gloria fuming.

"I see the brunette finally snagged Ronda's cock," I commented.

"This should be interesting," Karen said, as she settled back in her chair, waiting with anticipation for the inevitable Ronda cum-blast.

Just then, two men came hurling across the platform, knocking Ronda, the brunette, and several other bystanders onto the floor. The men ignored the curses and loud cries from everyone around them, and continued to wrestle viciously in each other's arms.

Karen was livid that they should spoil her entertainment and was about to spit her anger at the two, when she recognized one of the men. It was the muscle-head from before—the one who caught her attention as he fucked the Theron lookalike with a slim brunette.

Karen gave me a little smile, and then said, "Well, isn't this a fortunate turn of events. Give them to me."

I smiled back, saying, "We'll see."

Eventually, the larger of the two gained advantage over the other, and slapped the smaller man with an open hand across the face. He was about to do it again when I yelled, "Enough!"

They bolted to their feet. Both looked around and saw the angry faces of the other members staring back at them, and they knew the shit was about to hit the fan. They actually tried to move into the crowd and disappear, but those members closest, ringed them in and prevented them from leaving.

Standing at the edge of dais, I looked down at them in anger, "I thought Vipsania and I made the rules perfectly clear to everyone when the club opened. There is no fighting in Roman Wilderness. Explain yourselves."

They didn't say a word. Just stood silently like idiots, staring down at their feet. Blood dripped from the nose of the smaller man and disappeared into the red satin below.

Now irritated by their tight lips, I said again, but louder, "I said explain yourselves! Who started the fight?!"

Again, my words were met with silence.

I was about to threaten both with expulsion, when Lucinda and Lucretia come up and stood on either side of the men.

I should have known. Whenever there's trouble, the twins weren't far behind.

I asked them, "Do you know anything about this?"

They giggled maniacally, before saying in perfect unison, "They were fighting over a girl." Then they both slapped at the still hard cocks of the two men, while also saying in perfect unison, "Bad penis. Bad...bad boy."

"Jesus, I hate when they do that. It really creeps me out," Karen whispered.

I whispered back, "Seriously, it's like watching that scene from The Shining."

"Again with the Kubrick?" not waiting for my answer, she continued with a slight British accent, "Hello, Danny. Come play with us. Come play with us, Danny. Forever...and ever...and..."

"Oh, shut up!" Shaking my head in disbelief, I said to the two men, "A woman? You fought over a woman? Here? I think that is the most moronic thing I've ever heard. You two dickheads are standing in a sea of dripping cunt, and all you need do to satisfy any desire is crook a finger at any combination you could desire. Yet, you fight over a single woman."

The twins slapped at their cocks again. Fortunately, they didn't say anything this time, keeping the creep level to a minimum.

"Who is this woman?" I asked.

The twins pointed at the Charlize Theron lookalike. Immediately, those closest to her moved away, leaving her standing alone under my irritated gaze.

I said to her , "You must be quite the fuck; a true thunder cunt in blonde bangs, to have two men fight over you. Are you such a thing? Are you a true thunder cunt?"

Looking down at her feet, she squeaked out, "I-I don't k-know."

"Hmm, maybe I should find out for myself, and see what drives two men into such stupidity. I don't recall seeing you before. What's your name?"

"Pricilla. Pris."

"You will address him as Tiberius or Dominus," the twins said in unison.

"Yes Tiberius, Dominus. My name is Pris, Dominus."

"Are you here as someone's guest?"

She answered meekly, "Yes, I came here with Mark, Dominus."

"And who is Mark?"

The smaller of the two men that had been fighting stepped forward, and cleared his throat. "I am, Tiberius."

"Tell me, is she a thunder cunt, Mark? Does her pussy grab your cock and never let go?"

He stared down at the floor for a long moment before answering, "I...ah...I...don't think..."

"You don't think? That's obvious. So, by your words I'm guessing you two haven't fucked yet?"

The twins pointed at Pris, accusingly, and said in a sing-song kind of way, "She came with the small one, but left him to fuck the big one."

I looked back at Pris. "I think I see what's happened. Like a selfish tart you were playing games; promising yourself to one, and then breaking that promise and denying him your pleasures. Did you rub his nose in it, as well, thunder cunt? Did you gin up his desires for you, only to shake your ass in his face as you walked to another?"

"No Tiberius, it wasn't like that at all. It was those two...," she said nervously while pointing at the twins.

Cutting her off, I yelled, "Enough! You have violated the one inviolable rule of Roman Wilderness, denying someone anything. Let's see how many fuck games you play after your conniving cunt stews a while." Pointing to two male slaves closest to her, I commanded, "Take her to the Domitian Grotto, and put her in the stocks. Make sure you tell Nefertiti and the Sisterhood she's not to be touched."