Beetlesmith's Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the slaves led Pris away, I turned to the men, "Now, what should be done with you two? In previous days, fighting was cause for banishment."

They both protested loudly, and at once.

"I can't let this go unpunished."

Karen said close to my ear, "Gladiator contest. Give me the winner."

I smiled at her cheekiness. "As if I couldn't guess who will win that contest. Very well, a Gladiator contest, but I will choose the manner of his reward."

Raising my arms, I said loudly to the gathering, "My lovely wife, Vipsania, has offered a compromise to banishment. You both will finish your fight in Roman style as Gladiators. Vipsania will then determine the loser's punishment, and I will determine the winner's reward. Clear the floor, and oil the two combatants."

When the club first opened, we used to put on Gladiator contests with some of the more muscular and fit members—the muscle-heads. The combatants didn't fight with weapons. It was more in the style of Greco-Roman wrestling; although they could hit each other with an open hand. To make it interesting, the fighters were greased up with a light mineral oil. The winner was often given a choice of a stable—any ten women to do with whatever for the night, which could include the upper echelon except Gloria. The loser was given to the twins, or to the Vestal Virgins, if he performed poorly during the match.

The female members certainly loved watching the contests. Seeing two burly men, oiled and wrestling in the nude, each of their slipping and sliding hands grabbing at sensitive areas to get advantage over the other was an intriguing sight for most of them.

Unfortunately, we stopped having the contest because they were becoming too violent and rancorous, much to the women's, and especially Karen's, disapproval and disappointment.

Given that the big man had more than three inches in height and at least twenty pounds on Mark, the contest would be short.

For his part, Mark did make a valiant effort defending himself against a much bigger man. He was wily and much quicker, keeping his distance as best he could so the bigger man couldn't use his weight as an advantage. Mark even got in a couple of good shots to the other man's head with his hands. In the end, the bigger man did a leg sweep, dropping Mark to the floor before he was quickly pinned.

As the men fought, I read their minds and emotions to see what their likes, dislikes, and kinks were. Surprisingly, both were very hard-edged heteros, and I thought of a devilishly, agonizing punishment...and reward.

Over the past year, I've come to learn there are a fair degree of bisexuality in both men and women members. The ease to which a member would slide into same-sex territory varied considerably between individuals, however. Sometimes it was an expression of the individuals own nature, whereas others would only engage in bisexuality with a mild, mental push. Still others needed far more prodding. Karen and I called the ones that needed a supreme amount of mental prodding, hard-edge heteros, or homos, depending on their natural sexual preferences. It was actually something we didn't like to do, and once we determined their extreme resistance against changing their primary sexual appetites, man or woman, we would leave them alone.

As the two men stood before us, still breathing heavily from the contest, I hoped Karen read the same thing in them as I had.

I asked her, as a hush fell over the grotto, "Have you decided on a punishment, my love?"

"You, the big one, what's your name?" Karen asked in a loud commanding voice.

"Connor, Domina."

"Connor, very well played. Very well done, indeed. Tiberius will tell you your reward. But first, Mark, just as every completion produces a winner, it also provides a loser. Since you cannot be trusted to maintain peace, and since you refuse to enjoy the bounty of female pleasures immediately before you, we must find other pleasure for your enjoyment. For your insolence in starting a brawl in Tiberius' pleasure grotto, you will banished to the Underground for the evening."

She had read them. "Excellent choice, my love."

A great roar of laughter at Mark's misfortune rose from all quarters of the grotto. The twins especially mocked him cruelly, pointing and laughing, making gagging sounds as they simulated sucking cock, or loudly yelling and screaming as one bent over while the other grabbed her hips, and simulated fucking her roughly in the ass.

The laughter from the other members was pronounced, prolonged, and merciless.

Mark, upon hearing his sentence and understanding its implications, yelled, "No!" and tried to run.

Before he disappeared into the crowd, two of the stronger club members, as well as Connor, grabbed him and held him in place.

Mark protested loudly, causing more laughter to erupt, but Karen ignored it all. She began to say to a male slave, "You, Antonius, go to..."

...but I interrupted, "Maybe you should send a female slave since we want Bradfordand the slave to come back."

"Your right. Slut!"

The slave came bounding up the dais stairs. "Yes Domina."

"Find Brandford, the leader of the male coliseum. He should be in the Underground. Tell him to come here with a few of his larger friends."

As the slave ran off, Mark began protesting again in earnest, "Please Domina, let me take something else as punishment."

"No," Karen answered curtly, as she nonchalantly checked her nails

"Then please, Domina, not for the whole evening."

"No."

"Please Domina, I beg you!"

"Your only other option is to leave the club and never return."

Mark no longer protested, standing rigid and silent with downcast eyes.

"That's what I thought," Karen said with a cruel smile.

Moments later, Slut came back leading three men.

"Ah, Bradford, so good of you to take the time away from all your coming...to come visit us," Karen said in a mirthful voice, "How many of my slaves have you abducted so far for your pleasures?"

He didn't answer, and he too, stupidly looked down at the floor like the two combatants.

"I thought so. I noticed the flow of wine into the grotto was slackening. No matter. We have another for you, an insolent member needing of correction. How many of the Brotherhood are with you tonight?"

"All of them, Domina, as well as a few guests."

"Excellent!" Pointing to Mark, she continued, "Take this one for the evening, and for your pleasure. Do with him what you like, within reason, of course. Just make sure all of you have your fill."

Bradford smiled. He licked his lips looking Mark up and down, but when he tried to cup Mark's testicles, Mark abruptly twisted his pelvis away from his uninvited hand.

"I don't think he likes you, Brad," one of Bradford's companions noted with delight.

Bradford grabbed hard under Mark's chin, holding his head still. "Is that right? You don't like me? Speak, slave."

Mark remained tightlipped, but gave Karen a pitiful look for mercy. Karen just shook her head at him.

Putting his face close to Mark's so that they almost touched, Bradford said, "You'll talk soon enough. A few hours in the Elagabalus Grotto with loosen your tongue. That sweet, succulent mouth of yours will be quivering to talk, then. Aching and begging for it. What do you think, Russell? How will his lips look tightly wrapped around my fat cock?"

"About as luscious as his tight asshole wrapped around mine."

"Thank you, Domina," Bradford said to Karen with a slight bow.

"Oh, and Bradford, release my other slaves. You won't need them now." Karen watched Mark being led away to Pluto's Underground, and then said to me, "And now for the reward."

"Ah yes, the reward."

I led the four of us down the dais steps to the floor of the grotto. "You know, Connor, I still cannot condone your actions earlier, and although you won the contest, you're still guilty of that insult to my realm. As such, your reward will be mixed blessing, as it will be mixed with a little punishment." Before he could object, I said loudly, "Bring out the table."

Yes, it wasn't justa table, it wasthe table. A bondage table specifically designed to torment men. Standing about three and a half feet above the floor so that a woman could easily fit underneath, the table top had a large opening cut in the middle so that only a man's cock and balls were exposed to the feminine torture in the compartment below. The man's wrists and ankles were then strapped to the table, and a strap was also secured across his back, immobilizing him. It made the teasing from below even more brutal...and delightful.

Naturally, the woman couldn't see the man she was servicing, and the man couldn't see what the woman, or women, were doing to him. All of which added a wonderful spice to the entertainment.

The table was actually very popular with some of the ladies, who found the idea of servicing an anonymous cock...anonymously, so to speak...sexually exciting. Upon learning of this particular kink, I had Portnoy construct a series of stalls in the back of the club to be used as glory holes.

As a few members went to retrieve the table, Karen said, "You are devilishly clever."

"Even more so since you're not doing it alone." Turning to the slave, I said to her, "Slut, go find Domina Jackie, and bring her here."

"Jackie?" Karen blurted.

I heard the disappointment in her voice, and laughed. "Yes, my love. Anything goes, remember?"

Jackie arrived still wearing the orange wig, and asked, playfully, "You rang, Dominus?"

"I have a pleasant task for you..."

"Oh, does it have to be right now?" she whined, "We're just about to start another game."

Gloria asked with a laugh, "What's it going to be this time, Jackie, International Women's Day?"

Jackie ran massaging hands down her breasts while saying, "That's for later. Right now it's who can give the best boob job. And I was going to enter."

"They're going to have to get by without you," I said.

"But...the game. I'm Mistress of..."

"Sara can manage it in your absence. This needs your particular, oral attentions."

The members returned with the table, and set it down on a part of the padded floor in front of the dais.

Pointing at Connor, I said to Jackie, "This is Connor. He's caught the attentions of Vipsania."

Jackie looked Connor up and down...and then down again. "My, you're big...all over." Looking at me, she added, "I wonder what caught Kar...Vipsania's attentions first, those bulging biceps or that big, beautiful, bulging cock? You know, your wife is a slut."

"Look who's talking, Miss Tit Job," Karen blurted, and then said with annoyance, "And for the last time, take that fucking wig off."

I continued, "Connor has won a small contest, and it's up to you and Vipsania to mete out his reward. I want it done the only way you two can, slowly, teasingly, and deliciously. Prolong it as much as you can." As the two crawled under the table I commanded to Slut, "Prepare him for their pleasure."

Not really much of a torture, I would agree. In the old days, most of the men here, including myself, would have taken it up the ass with a chainsaw and then said thank you, to be teased in the way my lovelies were about to tease Connor. Still, it had been a while since he had sex, so his cock was already straining to its limits and dripping. The longer my sluts took, the worse it would be for him.

Excited murmurs filled the grotto as everyone stood around the table, waiting and watching, as Slut strap Connor to the bench. Everyone except Gloria, who softy said into my ear, "I'll be with Caligula, waiting while the Imperial slut has her fun."

Those same storms, hurricanes Karen and Gloria, were still brewing, and had been for months—their petty little jealousies always rearing their ugly little heads at the wrong moments. Both vying for my attention, and if either deemed I gave too much devotion to the other, the barbs would let loose.

Even though I've seen it coming, her animosity shocked me a bit, coming, as it did, in this moment of revelry.

I stared at her sternly, but also with concern. I knew the real reason for her animosity toward Karen, and it had nothing to do with me allowing her to roam free tonight.

She lowered her eyes in shame. Touching her cheek lovingly, I said, "You know I don't like it when you talk about her this way. It makes me feel so very low." She was about to respond, but I cut her off, "We'll talk later. Now, go tend to your needs."

As Gloria left, despondent, I noticed Denise sitting on the lower step of the dais, and she too, looked a little disappointed. I sat behind her on the next step up, and cradled her between my legs. She rested her arms on my thighs, and gave my knees an affectionate squeeze, as she stared at the table. Wrapping my arms around her neck, I kissed her cheek, and said, "I know you'd rather it was you under table instead of Jackie, but I have a very special job for you, as well. Do you have that finger vibe you use so well?"

She smiled, guessing my intent. "Yes."

"When the time is ripe, you're going to help send Connor to oblivion."

"Karen's right, you are a devilishly clever man."

"Living with you three has taught me more than a few tricks."

Karen and Jackie were kneeling under the table with Connor's meaty cock between them. Karen knelt on his sensitive underside with his balls hanging sensuously close to her forehead. Jackie knelt on his opposite side. Connor's cock was already well greased from the Gladiator contest, and the heavy coating of oil glistened at times from the lights reflecting up and off the marble floor.

Seeing a cameraman close by, Jackie said, "Michael. Live feed this."

"Give me a minute to set up a tripod," came his hurried reply.

Sighing heavily as she delicately kissed Connor's cock, and painting her lips with a thin coating of oil in the process, she replied, "Take your time, Mikey. We'll just amuse ourselves staring at this wonderful tool as we wait."

No word was said between my two nymphs as they stared into the other's eyes, occasionally taking long, lustful glances at Connor's rock-hard member.

Sighing deeply, they leaned close and softly kissed as a prelude to the torment to come. Then, each brought a hand up. Gently brushing his sensitive flesh with the tips of their fingers, his tool abruptly twitch, as if it were startled. Many in the audience laughed mirthfully, and knowingly, at his reaction.

My sluts' teasing was oh, so slow and deliberate, gentle nails and fingertips raking him down form balls to glans, and repeated, over and over, without mercy, until Connor's cock visibly quivered like a tuning fork.

Occasionally, Karen would break the routine, and ply two oily fingers to his balls, and gently massage them in a slow circular motion. And as Karen tended to his testicles, Jackie would barely wrap her palm around his shaft, and slid it down his greased shaft, and only once, before going back to using just her fingertips.

Through it all, they stared into each other's eyes, and kissed sweetly and sensually with slightly parted lips and brief brushes of their tongue.

A small drop of pre-ejaculate fluid formed at the tip of Connor's cock, and quickly grew. When the two women caught the sparkling, little jewel out of the corner of their eyes they smiled at each other. Then, without a word or gesture to the other, they changed the delivery of their tease, using their mouths instead of fingers.

Both of them went high, crooking their necks to give themselves room close to the tabletop, they gently licked and kissed around the base of his cock. Karen paid particular attention to his balls, as she sweetly kissed each one while provoking them with quick brushes with her tongue.

Down his shaft they continued with their kissing, a subtle peck here, a gentle rake with pursed lips there, slowly and haphazardly, never applying any suction, and always stopping when they reached his sensitive glans. Besides using their lips, they'd nuzzle his over-strained shaft with a nose, or even sensuously brush their cheek against it, as if applying a brief hug to a favored pet.

By now, a long, delicate strand of pre-ejaculate fluid dangled from the tip of his cock to just above the floor.

I heard one of the members comment to another, "Look at that! It won't be long now."

"How long has it been so far?" another member asked.

"About five minutes."

"I'll wager five thousand dollars they'll take it at least past ten."

"You're on."

A third member piped in, "I'll take a piece of that action. There's no way this is going to last more than another minute or two."

Noticing the long strand hanging down, Karen and Jackie broke away from kissing his cock, and kissed each other. Their lips remained locked together in an opened-mouth embrace, tongues dancing wildly within and between each other, until the end of the hanging strand finally reached satin.

Then, Karen then took two fingers, and spreading them wide apart, rolled the thread up between them, making her own perverted version of cat's cradle. She stared for a moment at the thin, clear threads crisscrossing between her fingers, before lightly smearing the fluid on him at mid-shaft.

A collective groan rose up from all around the grotto at Karen's deviant display. Most of the members were masturbating by this time, trying to relieve their own, pent-up arousal.

Using their fingers, the two women took some time to smear the fluid all around and down his shaft. When his thick stick was well lubricated with his own pre-cum, Karen firmly pinched his shaft between two fingers, and slide them down, causing another large drop of pre-ejaculate to form at the tip of his glans.

They alternated now between hand and mouth. First Karen, then Jackie, and then back again, plying one long, stroke of his shaft with a hand, then followed with hard sucking kisses and licks about his mid-shaft and down. When it was Jackie's turn, Karen would always massage his balls with that same gentle, circular motion, making them go high and tight against the base of his shaft.

Given their treatment to his cock, it wasn't long before another long thread of pre-cum dripped off his cockhead, hanging just inches from the floor.

Again, Karen quickly picked this one away with two spread fingers. Instead of smearing Connor's cock with it, however, she slipped both fingers into her mouth and sucked the fluid off. She then spit it back out and onto her fingers, and offered them to Jackie. Jackie sucked her fingers clean before they resumed their slow stroke and kiss.

With his cock twitching in exquisite agony, Connor groaned and pleaded for mercy...pleaded for release...but my two vixens simply giggled and continued with their torment.

Ten minutes came and went, but not Connor. Now the real fun began for my two lovelies.

Pressing and holding his cock between them by their lips, they slide their mouths up and down, taking exaggerated sucking bites where each ended with rough licks to his sensitive flesh. Their mouths crawled ever downward along his shaft, and just before they reached his glans, now grown plump and purple as a ripe fruit, up the shaft they'd ascend. Every so often, they would flick their tongue just below his cockhead, careful not to touch it, and deftly pick off another clear drop of pre-cum that had formed with their quick tongues.

Connor's torment was continuous and sublime, and a constant low groan and grumble was all he could manage to voice. The only movement that could be discerned from his ridged form was his fingers and toes, as he repeatedly balled and curled them into fists.

"I think this is the moment, my sweet," I said close to Denise's ear, "Do your worst."

Grabbing a bottle of lube off the floor, she stood alongside the table at Connor's midsection. She kneaded his ass a bit, spreading his cleft ever so slightly as she massaged—testing how compliant he would be. At first he'd clench his buttocks against her probing fingers, but he eventually relaxed with her continued massaging.