Before Cable, There Were Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

Becky bent over as she fondled her ass which accentuated her long well shaped legs. With her bending Becky's breasts hung slightly away from her body which created an entirely new view for Bill. He had never seen anyone as sexy- every inch of her body was perfectly shaped and cried out for the touch of his hands.

After a few seconds Becky straightened up and turned back to face Bill. He watched as her thumbs insinuated themselves inside the waistband of her panties and ever so slowly started to lower the garment. Bill's eyes flicked upward as he noticed Becky's adopting a pouty open look as if she knew Bill had never seen a woman's groin area naked before and wanted to make the experience especially sensual.

Gradually the panties revealed her hairy Venus Mound. With her panties just below her Mound Becky moved her right hand and used her extended fingers to trace the triangular shape of her Mound. She then tousled the hair on her Mound before returning her fingers to her panties to complete their removal. After kicking her panties aside Becky stood and spread her legs apart to shoulder width. Her right hand returned to her Mound- again tracing its shape but then extending downward to tease Bill by extending her fingers between her legs to her hidden sex.

Bill didn't really know anything about how a woman's sexual opening looked and he was slightly disappointed that he couldn't see beyond Becky's pubic hair. Nonetheless, her apparent touching of her sex was highly arousing to the teen.

Becky brought her right hand near her breasts and gave a small finger wave to catch his attention. Their eyes met and he understood she was trying to tell him something. She pointed at him and then lowered her hand to the level of her Mound where she curled her fingers around an imaginary cock and made a pumping gesture to remind him that he was to beat off. He smiled lamely and raised his hand to his very hard cock.

Bill now had a new fear; would he embarrass himself by losing control too soon? He was so excited he knew he wouldn't last long. He decided to stall- moving his fingers near his throbbing cock while carefully minimizing contact. He then tried to touch it lightly rather than grab it in his fist; it was all he could think of to prolong the scene.

Becky was naked. Her breasts were fully exposed to him and Bill could sense that Becky was arching her back slightly to push her tits forward for him. It was as if she wanted him to oogle them and perhaps even feel them up. This was his first unhurried look at her tits; they were fantastic.

Bill's mind sought to categorize Becky's tits- running through the pictures he'd seen and the various fruits used to describe the cup sizes. He'd never understood if it was supposed to be a half fruit pasted on to the woman's body or a whole spherical fruit in one's hand. In any case the first fruit that came to mind in seeing Becky topless was grapefruit. He couldn't think of a melon just a bit larger; she was probably bigger than a grapefruit. It didn't matter. Becky had to be a 'DD' cup or perhaps even an 'E'; he could stare at those luscious tits all night. They looked soft and sensual and they were being offered to him. Becky's left hand cupped first one and then the other- lifting each breast just an inch or so. It was as if she was weighing each one and offering it to him; Bill could almost feel the weight in his mind even though he'd never touched a breast- much less felt its weight. He'd love to touch and fondle Becky. He knew he was being greedy but thought perhaps that could happen someday.

He loved how her nipples were so erect; he'd never seen a women's nipples in the flesh and Becky's looked incredible. They stood more than a quarter inch tall and were thicker than he'd imagined. The dark circle around each nipple was about 2 inches across and served to accentuate her nipples. She brought her forefinger up to her left nipple and teased it with a light touch. He could see arousal in Becky's body language as her chest pushed forward more and her hips seemed to roll a little in response to her finger's touch. Bill thought his cock was going to jump out of his hand as he imagined how sensitive that hard nipple must be. He longed to touch it.

Becky teased him more by slowly bringing her thumb close to the side of the nipple opposite her forefinger. Bill could anticipate the two fingers pinching her nipple but she taunted him by not bringing her fingers together. Instead she moved her hand with the extended forefinger to her other nipple where the tip of her finger did a teasing circle of light touching all around that nipple. It was just as hard and inviting as the first. He intuitively knew that her touch was arousing her as well as him. Again, Bill's cock throbbed as he visualized touching those nipples himself.

After a few seconds Becky's forefinger stayed pressed to the side of her nipple and her thumb closed slowly toward the erect nub in a movement that would soon become a pinch... Bill watched expectantly but steeled himself for disappointment since she might again just feign the grab he longed to see. To his great excitement her thumb and forefinger made contact this time. He watched as the thumb and forefinger rolled the nipple while applying pressure. Imaging how that might feel on sensitive flesh was hugely arousing. Bill's cock ached as he could sense the fingers slowly squeezing tighter- perhaps not painfully tight but enough to change the shape of the target nipple.

Bill's fingers squeezed his cock in a similar manner as he tried to get a better sense of how her nipple felt. He gasped as Becky seemed to tighten her fingers even more; her face reflected the pain and excitement of abusing her hard nipple. He thought her nipples would be too sensitive for such hard play. He'd read a story about people who liked kinky BDSM play and wondered if Becky was into that. Bill absolutely loved those hard nipples. He'd be more than willing to abuse them if that's what she wanted. Of course, he also loved the large sensuous breasts that displayed the erect nipples so well.

Bill amused himself with his silent recognition that if his hands were allowed to touch Becky's tits he wouldn't know whether to grab her breasts first or attack her nipples; it would be overwhelming. He made a mental note for self: 'go to the nipples first'. Now he felt prepared.

Becky's hands moved to cup her full breasts- lifting each one toward Bill in a sexual offering. Bill was in heaven as he could now see how red and angry Becky had made her nipples while her breasts were being held up and out for him. Her tongue was out- again running slowly around her lips which was incredibly exciting. She was actually performing for him- teasing him to get him off. He'd never knew a woman-would do that for a guy. In any case he never expected that he'd be the recipient of such a tease from a beautiful woman whom he barely knew.

As Bill stared at Becky's chest he noticed her lower one hand. It was slowly caressing her belly and then reached downward to her Venus Mound. She started rubbing her Venus Mound with the pads of her fingers. Her fingers then dipped lower and partially disappeared between her legs.

Bill couldn't see her fingertips but the increased arousal in the woman's face was clear. He'd never seem a woman play with herself. In fact, he hadn't been aware that they did. Seeing Becky arouse herself while she knew he was watching was incredibly hot for him. It was almost like he was touching her.

Bill was also excited by the thought that she was watching him. She was staring at his cock and his fingers which were now caressing the iron-like hard shaft. While he had no means of confirming it he thought his cock was well sized when erect; having a woman want to see his cock made him feel manly. Becky's beauty and maturity made her looking at him even more ego building. She'd made him hard and was teasing him to orgasm. She seemed to be enjoying watching his cock. They were two adults having a sexual experience.

He stood tall and tugged on his cock as he thought lewdly about teasing Becky; he'd never sexually teased anyone. She was a beautiful woman- far sexier than anyone his age. The evening was any guy's wet dream. He repositioned his fingers a little so that his hand wouldn't cover up his cock too much. If she wanted to see it he wanted to show her every taut inch. Despite his inexperience her excitement seemed real; he was turning her on.

After a few minutes Bill knew he was losing control. He wondered if he should cover his cockhead for his climax or let Becky watch. Leaving it exposed would be messy but he concluded covering up would be childish; a man would want his woman to see his eruption. She'd brought him to this point; she probably want to see the result of her teasing.

There wasn't much time for planning. Almost before he knew it Bill was cumming forcefully on his window. His hand squeezed his cock as he came causing his semen to shoot much further than he expected. It felt great and he was proud that he'd hit the glass of his window. He figured she could see the milk colored evidence that she'd brought him off from ten feet away. He hoped Becky would take that as a compliment.

Bill was somewhat self-absorbed with squeezing the last few drops from his cock but continued to watch Becky. He could see she was very aroused. Her hips seemed to be rocking from front to back- apparently pressing into her hand as her fingers did whatever they were doing to her pussy. The thumb and forefinger of her other hand were really abusing her nipples. She would pinch and roll one and then move to the other where she'd squeeze it and roll it between her fingers. Occasionally her hand would cup a breast and fondle it roughly. She was really into what she was doing. About 30 seconds after Bill's eruption Becky's body seemed to freeze for a few seconds. She then seemed to relax the attack on her breasts. He thought he saw a small smile come to her lips and guessed that she'd climaxed. He didn't really know.

In fact, he wasn't sure women did climax; it wasn't something he'd ever thought about. As his excitement resolved Becky seemed to wind down as well. Extracting her hand from between her legs Becky raised her fingers to her face and blew Bill a kiss. She reached down to the poster, held it up and pointedly tapped her forefinger on the word 'SECRET'. She smiled at Bill, turned and walked out of view. Bill panted with mental and physical exhaustion. He had just become a man.

Bill stood there waiting to see if she might return but to his disappointment her bedroom light went out. Except for the clean-up the most exciting night of Bill's life was over.

Becky's husband returned home the next day which Bill knew meant there'd be no likely repeat of his visual tryst with the sexy woman. That night he sat in the dark in his room watching Becky and Tom come into their room at bedtime, turn on the light, move around in the room and then extinguish the light. Becky didn't strip or get out a nightgown as she usually did. Bill could imagine the horny couple undressing each other on the hidden side of their room. He could visualize Becky, naked and aroused, laying back and spreading her sexy legs for her husband. He was sure they were having wild sex on the bed which aroused him but made him jealous. He couldn't see a thing but in his mind the sex was hot and passionate. His newly experienced hand slowly played with his cock until he came in a tissue. He wondered when he could have window sex with Becky again.

That weekend Bill struck up a conversation with Becky's husband Tom in their yard. He inquired how often Tom had to travel for business and how long the trips typically lasted. He was truly saddened to hear that Tom didn't travel much at all. Usually he just went to one trade show a year- that's where he had been during the prior week. Other than that his job was all local.

Thereafter, on most nights Bill found himself in his bedroom in the dark waiting for Becky to undress. His timing was usually perfect. To his frustration Becky didn't look toward his window or put on any kind of show for him. On some evenings she seemed to turn to the window while topless. Each time Bill's anticipation spiked at what might follow but she'd then turn back to her dressed and carry on with her bedtime ritual. What he saw on any night seemed to be pure chance just as it had been before their special night. Bill was sure Becky knew he was watching but deliberately ignored him. He thought that was rather cold and he felt hurt by her disregard of his feelings. On the other hand he was thrilled that she didn't buy new curtains or change the location in the room she used for undressing. She had to know that he was getting some partial views of her tits and full views of her ass almost every night. In fact, to be fair, he her little 'topless turns to the window' were probably gifts for him for which he should be thankful. He kept hoping she'd give him a blatant full frontal breast tease any minute but it never came. All hope was lost two months later when the young couple moved away due to Tom getting a new job.

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers
12