Before Dawn & After Hours

Story Info
Watch the change from him to her.
536 words
3.34
38k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fluttered open as I felt my panties being pulled to the side. I never let anyone sleep over. But last night I fucked up. I felt his finger in me and his course facial against my neck. He licked the back of my ear and reached around and felt my chest. His other hand pulled out of the crack of my ass and started to slid up and down my thigh. As he turned his fingers to slid between my legs.

I shifted and turned towards him. He told me not to be afraid. I said, I gotta go to work! He said baby you look so nice when you wake up. Your hair looks messed up and sexy and your slept in look. I would have to say arouses me. Why wouldn't let me or us bond last night? I told him that's not me. He kissed me full in the face as he groped my chest. I slid my legs off the side of the bed and took his cock in my mouth.

I started sucking as hard as I could. I needed him to leave. As I was doing him he reached across my back and pulled on my panties, till they were stuck in my crack. Pulling me deeper on his cock. I pushed back and pulled my lips away as he shot his sticky load on my face. Then stood up and turned and said Bill George or Charlie. Now you gotta go.

I went to the bathroom locked the door and started wiping the cum from my face. My eye lashes stuck together. And I laughed to myself. I sat and waited till I heard him leave. Then dressed for my male role. After I was done with work I came home and had a drink.

I Naired myself up took a shower then filled the tub up and added baby oil. Soaked then got dressed again. I have pint size tits, so whatever. I put my panties on first, to get the feel or the mood I'm looking for or what. Then do my face. I have long hair so I put that up in rollers as I do my nails.

I know what guys like to see. So I dress for what I would want. Most women only dress for one night. I dress like it's every night. I like to see legs, hips, and a long neck. So that's what I give them.

Wigs are lame you can't feel the power of a pull. I've only given head up to this point.

So then I slid into my thigh highs and bra. Find a nice micro mini skirt and halter top. Get a matching blazer spray myself up and touch up then leave to a bar. You can't go to just any bar, Unless you can pass. There is always some guy that wants to be you. Or wonders what it would be like to suck a cock. Or wants to fuck you to make you feel like a women. But really they just want to fuck a man or be fucked by one.

Dressed as a women so they can say, I didn't know.