Before Death Us Do Part

Story Info
Wife spreads her charms.
1.8k words
69.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screeching of the crows at our campsite at the coast awakened me. I was thinking about getting out of bed to visit the restroom when I noticed Joan looking lustfully at Joe's nude, uncovered body on the other nearby bed across the small camper. Her gaze was focused on his impressively hard cock and I realized that I was about to witness my wife add another to her stable of stallions. I remained still and allowed things to develop.

A big cock is something that most women do not realize they need or want until they have already accepted something less. The birth of a child or two frequently changes the caliber that many women crave.

I watched Joan quietly get out of bed and grab her toothbrush. She was concerned about her breath and I chuckled as I contemplated her likely plans. I was already getting hard as I thought about again watching Joan romp with Joe.

Joan returned from the restroom and quickly undressed. She walked across the camper towards Joe. I pretended to be asleep. She approached Joe and placed her large breast and swollen nipple against his cheek. I watched as Joe awakened and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Joe suckled on her big breast until her breathing became labored. I had a clear view of her ass and watched him fondle her abundant cheeks. She gasped as his hand moved to her pussy lips. Joe continued to suck and lick Joan's breasts and they kissed while he slowly prepared her cunt for his cock. He next directed her to sit on his face. He ate her dripping pussy and sucked on her clit. My cock twitched as I watched her fuck his face while she mouthed a chorus of grunts and groans. She finally shuttered as an orgasm surged through her pussy. Their foreplay was electric and I looked forward to what would happen next.

Joe coaxed her to climb on his swollen cock. I watched as he sank balls deep in one thrust into her juicey pussy. Joe was a college boyfriend and they last rutted more than thirty years earlier. She had hinted about her memories of the pleasures and some pain that she had felt with what was so far the biggest cock of her life. Now as a mature woman who had two children exit the same passage that Joe now pounded, she found his girth the source of only great pleasure. She had a fleeting naughty thought about sometime mounting an even more endowed stud. She quickly returned her focus to the present and humped Joe hurriedly as her lust increased.

Joe was obviously very nervous as Joan loudly pleasured herself on his cock. He could not resist mounting her beckoning ass and riding her. He then received urgent demands from Joan to fuck her harder and deeper. He whispered that she needed to be quieter so that I did not awaken to their lust filled reunion.Shamelessly, she again urged Joe to really fuck her and to not to worry about me hearing them. She continued fucking him wildly and screamed through another orgasm as his cocked pumped her full of his potent seed. As they cuddled in a pose that appeared more likely a brief intermission than the end of their morning tryst, she informed him that I was probably now awakened and horny. Joan climbed off of his bed and lowered her dripping pussy onto my lips so that I could lick the cream pie from her pussy. I made quick work of the salty, somewhat bitter, yet seductively fragrant pie that they had spawned in her loins. Joan almost always cums while I feast on her while her pussy is still hot from screwing another man.

After one last lap, I mounted her beckoning ass and slid my cock into her well used pussy. Joan giggled as we began fucking in earnest and told Joe that she wanted him to eat her pussy immediately after I added my load to her treasure tunnel. He graciously and quickly accepted.After we came, she returned to him and married her gaping, dripping cunt to his eagerly waiting lips. He methodically licked and sucked her clean and to orgasm to complete our frolic.

During the last two years, she had bestowed the pleasures of her pussy on several other former boyfriends All were mostly happily married, but each was game for renewed randy romps with Joan after decades without tasting her charms. I discovered that I loved watching her cavort with other men. She always insists that I first lick and suck her gaping, cum filled pussy before I slip my cock in for sloppy seconds.

The encounter with Joe was a couple of years after Joan first sampled her a cock other than mine during our marriage. Before her first straying, she would sometimes experience mind-blowing orgasms fueled by a huge black silicone dildo ravaging her cunt aided by my tongue massaging her clit. She ultimately decided that she required more of the real thing. During the months before Joe, she fucked several former boyfriends. She always required her chosen mate to fuck her bareback and urged me to eat her well fucked pussy after each encounter.

I will never forget the demise of Joan's marital hymen. She had been sad for a brief time due to the normal concerns about aging, weight gain and her maturing body. . She then lost about twenty pounds and was feeling much more attractive. We were at our friends' house on a pretty river and joined them in their hot tub on a deck overlooking the river. This was the first time that I had ever seen my wife nude with another naked man. We had a little wine and I noticed that my wife was transfixed by the more than ample, uncut cock next to her. Her excitement was apparently infectious as the soon to be object of her lust swelled to even more impressive dimensions. His wife found a reason to summon me away from the hot tub and we watched her husband have his way with Joan from a bedroom window. Joan came and came through the course of her first adulterous fuck. His final trick was to have her sit on his cock and ride him reverse cowboy. This gave me a great view of his crescendo plundering of her pussy. She screamed through a final orgasm as his cock erupted. He wantonly spewed copious cum into her married pussy,where for approximately twenty five years only my cock was allowed to enter.

We returned the deck to join them after they stilled. I still dream about that first tasting of Joan's pussy,seconds after it was freely shared and well fucked by another.

Since that first plundering of her married pussy, Joan has discretely added several other partners to the still growing list of those for whom she frequently spreads her thighs. The roster is now sufficient that more than a couple of weeks rarely go by without me tasting fresh cream pie from Joan's pussy and slipping my cock in for sloppy seconds.

Let me now finish my tale of Joan's adventures with Joe while we were recently camping. After the initial sampling of Joan's mature body, I cooked breakfast while she and Joe took a short walk on the beach. We had a pleasant breakfast, but the sexual tension was palpable when they returned from their walk. I decided to shower and left them to their vices.

During the shower I noticed that my cock was hardening as I wondered what carnal pleasures they were sharing. After my shower I quietly lurked outside the camper listening for any telltale sounds. I heard gentle murmurs and Joan almost purring as Joe attended to her desires. After several minutes I heard her whisper that she was ready and he should mount her. The pace and the sounds slowly increased as they fucked. They were oblivious to the creaking of the camper springs. As the humping continued, I peeked through the door screen saw Joe mounted on Joan's lucious ass, fucking her methodically. Something seemed different about Joan's grunting and groaning while they fucked. I then watched as she bucked him wildly through her orgasm and screamed for him to fill her with his cum. His ass cheeks twitched as he compled with her command and relished the feel of his cock's spasms in her tight tunnel.

I slowly entered the camper and walked to their bed. I fumbled through undressing due to my excitement. Neither Joan nor Joe said anything as I laid on my back next to them. Joan flashed me a naughty smile and quickly straddled my expectant lips. I savored the smell, closed my eyes and ran my tongue over her clit and licked her inner lips. I was befuddled that her pussy was not gaping and the taste of cum and love juices was absent.I opened my eyes and noticed an increasing rivlet of cum running down her ass towards me. I had never myself suceeded in relaxing her anal spincter enough to fuck her ass. I looked with wonder at her still gaping ass for which Joe had obviosly found a key. I greedily licked and sucked my way up the stream descending from her ass until I reached the her anus. I then licked around her ass before plunging my tongue where my cock would soon frolic. I licked and sucked the cum from her ass as Joan began moaning and humping my face. She then commanded me to fuck her ass. I slid my well lubricated cock into the tunnel, which Joe so well explored. I quickly came due to incredible feeling of riding on her abundant cheeks while fucking her almost virgin ass. I will leave further tales of Joe and Joan for another day.

I do not know how long we will continue with this stretching of our marital vows and Joan's increasing eager pussy and ass. Joan is thriving on the frequent and varied sexual intimacy, which she is having with the select several and me. She always has a twinkle in her eye when she hints to me about adding perhaps yet another man who might bring a bigger cock or something unique to her already abundant sex life. I find great joy in sharing our breathtaking orgasms together. However, I revel in watching her having the trust to shamelessly explore the outer limits of her sexuality with other men with whom we have formed a bond. The sweetest thing is our both knowing that each tryst will end with my face shining with the sex juices of Joan and her mate and with the sweet taste and smell of sex permeating my senses.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Ursus1932Ursus19323 months ago

SUXX cesspool bottom water.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Title is VERY misleading. I was expecting this to be a story about hubby finally reaching the “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore” stage and he takes action. And she dies!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Szkoda czasu na czytanie

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oszczedz nas. Nie pisz więcj takich glupot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Complete and utter crap. Cuck crap with a side of whore.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wife Taken Against Her Will Friendly night of pool goes awry for wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Decorating the Newlywed Decorating new home leads to wife with hubby's friend.in Loving Wives
Football & My Drunk Wife Maria Drunk wife takes on his friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories