Before Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief silence on the other end of the line....during which I motioned for her to turn around so she was kneeling on the sofa...her firm round arse pointing towards me. She was about to break the silence when Charlotte spoke again...

"Are you winding me up? Can he really hear me?"

"Steve...Say hi to Charlotte"

That caught me off guard!!! I was teasing her anus with my fingertips and nudging her soaked and swollen pussy with the tip of my cock. I cleared my throat.

"Ermm Hi Charlotte. How are you?" Of all the fucking stupid things to say?!!! But that's all I could think of!!

Charlotte replied, shyly..."Hi Steve...yeah I'm good thanks! You?"

My friend cut in, laughing so hard that her arse was shaking and her tits were swinging delightfully. "What are you two like?!!! You're so funny! Ohhhhhh!!!!"

I had penetrated her pussy...swiftly and deeply...my stomach slamming into her arse cheeks.

"Oh god!! Huh...huh...mmmm...fuck...huh...huh" was all she could muster now as I drove repeatedly into her

"Oh my god!!!" was all that came from Charlotte, who had clearly determined exactly what had happened.

I gripped my friends hips firmly...god she has the most gorgeous arse! I loved the sight of my cock thrusting between her cheeks...the sound of my stomach slapping against her buttocks. I was withdrawing until my tip was barely inside her, and then driving hard and fast and deeply as possible. She was moaning with each thrust...each penetration...no longer able or wishing to chat...just occasionally exclaiming 'fuck' or 'yes'...a couple of times 'ohhh Steve!'. She was lost in her passion...oblivious now to everything except the rhythmic stroking of my cock inside her and the waves of pleasure pulsing through her.

At that point I heard a sound from the phone...there it was again....I slowed my tempo...still deep, but pushing my cock down now with each forward thrust...ensuring I would rub against her clit...immediately her moans gained a higher pitch...the sound she makes when my tongue is flicking over her cherry...there was that sound again...short, sharp breaths...punctuated with gentle, almost mournful, moans...It was Charlotte!!! She was playing with herself!!

"Oh my god Charlotte!!" I exclaimed involuntarily.

"Oh god!!!" she exclaimed in reply.

My friend moaned loud and long and I lost it completely....fucking her so hard...so deep...groaning ...gripping her hips so tightly.

My friend's orgasm was close...I could sense it and feel it...the lubrication flooding my cock...the short gasping shrieks...her face buried in the back of the sofa...my thighs were tight and trembling...my buttocks aching on the edge of cramp...I could feel my own orgasm building...that delicious welling of tension deep in my crotch....oh god not yet...not yet!!!....Suddenly a deep, throbbing moan came from the phone as Charlotte came with spectacular unreserved abandon.....

"Oh God yes Charlotte!!" I groaned at the same time as my friend crying

"Oh my god!!!!!" Oh fuck Steve...now baby...oh my god now baby!!!! Ohhhhhh......!!!!"

She gripped the sofa as her orgasm ripped through her...thrusting her arse back against me as I slammed forcefully into her...erupting deep inside her pulsing pussy...grunting loudly as each spasm of my orgasm washed like waves from my cock to the tips of my toes.

I collapsed against my friend onto the sofa...my cock still inside her...holding her tight against me...feeling the clamminess of her damp skin against mine...cupping her breasts and kissing her feverishly when she stretched around seeking my lips. From Charlotte there were initially no words...only the faint sounds of her breath...still rapid and shallow...then

"Jesus!!" No more than a whisper...

"Oh my god"...again...was all my friend could muster ...the non-believers joined in their exclamations of temporary faith!!

Eventually...I had the composure to whisper into my friend's ear

"You're beautiful" and we kissed again...slowly...with that depth of mutual affection that we could not admit to one another, but which Charlotte could sense.

"You two are soooo bad!" laughed Charlotte..."I can't believe that just happened!!"

My friend giggled. "You're no angel missy!!!...It sounded to me like you were having plenty of fun!!"

"Mmmmm oh yes!!! I didn't want to be left out!" She laughed. "Not as much fun as you though I reckon...you lucky cow! God I'd loved to have swapped places!"

I laughed out loud...louder than I'd intended.

"Oh shit!!! He can still hear?!! Even now?!" She gasped! "Switch it off! Switch it off!!!"

My friend picked up the phone, pressing the loudspeaker button to remove me from the conversation and Charlotte from further embarrassment! "Steve, sweetie, why don't you go and take a shower. I think Charlotte and I would like to have some private girl talk?"

I smiled. "I think that's probably a good idea". I gave her a peck on the cheek, slowly withdrew my spent penis from her pussy and scooped my trousers up around my waist, before skipping off towards the bathroom.

Ten minutes or so later, I emerged from the shower just as my friend was getting up from the sofa. Evidently her phone conversation with Charlotte had finally come to an end! She dashed past me and stepped directly into the shower...She popped her head around the screen, with the water already gushing behind her

"I need a quick shower babe, but I think we can still make dinner if you fancy? I'll be quick...promise!"

A mischievous grin appeared on her lips

"Oh, by the way...Charlotte will be joining us if you don't mind?"

12