Before Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers

"Ooh baby. That feels really good." Steve moaned. Entranced in the feeling of Maya's hand job, he paused and studied the work he had done so far. His fingers caressed her shaved skin searching for any tiny hairs he had missed. To his touch, she felt just as smooth around her pussy as the bottom of her breasts.

Because of his soft touch, her skin showed no signs of redness or irritation. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Maya, for the final test of softness. Maya was breathing deeper. Steve could hear her shortened excited breaths, as her hand pulled his cock with a sense of urgent intent. "Oh baby, I'm getting soooo wet."

Using his fingers, Steve pulled up on her soft pussy lips, stretching them upwards and taunt. Very slowly with the gentlest stroke of the razor, he pulled downwards from the middle of her lip to the bottom. He did the lip on the other side the same way. He could see Maya's wet folds and the leaking fluid pooled at the bottom of her pink opening. It looked delicious like a waiting delicacy and he couldn't resist a quick taste with his tongue. He slurped as Maya urgently moaned, "Oh hurry baby. Finish my pussy and taste all you want."

His cock was beginning to throb. His own breathing getting more erratic, Steve pulled her lips downward and shaved upwards towards the little notch at the top of her cleft. Rather than risk cutting her, he decided to leave the tiny bit of hair alone. Maya felt his cock pulsing. She knew he was close. The liberal precum oozing from his cock hole let her hand slide easily faster and faster. Steve reached for the water bowl to fish out the sponge but before he could get his hand to her pussy, he felt his balls tighten and the surge of cum rush to his cock head. "Ooh baby, I'm c-c-cummmminnggg!!" he gasped as his cock squirted warm thick cum into the palm of Maya's hand.

"Oh yeah! Cum baby. Give it to me." Maya squeezed his cock nursing out whatever she could. Steve's warm jism dripped between her fingers as she heard Steve's hand stirring in the water bowl.

His rapid pulse began to slow in her hand. Her fingers tortuously teased the last drop of cum from his sensitive cock tip as she watched Steve squeeze the sponge and felt the warm water flush through her bald pussy. "Mmm, that feels so different. So intense. So good baby." She whispered.

Steve lowered his mouth to her bare pussy and began licking over her skin. His tongue traveled everywhere he had shaved her, circling and licking first with the tip of his tongue, then flattening his tongue so Maya could feel the full stroke of his tongue on her newly shaved sensitive skin. It felt incredibly arousing to Maya like a sharp pleasure sensation she never imagined. "Oh god baby. Oh that feels so good. I want to be licked like that forever."

The sight of Steve's nose pressed to her and the feeling of it caressing her pussy, as his tongue licked down her pussy lips was erotic. The wet slurping sounds of Steve's mouth and tongue filled the bedroom. Maya took her hand from his cock and put it to her breast rubbing the slick warm wetness over her erect nipple.

Steve moved his lips to the center of her gaping slit. He lowered his closed lips to Maya's and without opening he skimmed the edge of Maya's swollen softness. Every tiny nerve ending felt his touch send waves of tingling passion though Maya's cunt. He could feel the heat of her pussy emanating on his lips and nose. Gingerly, Steve reached forward with both hands and stretched his fingers out. Letting only his fingertips touch, he stroked down Maya's shaved mound. It felt like ten tongues touching her. "Oh God Steve, Eat me baby. Please baby. Make me cum." Maya squirmed and pushed her ass up towards his face to make more contact with her wet pussy.

Maya felt the warmth of his mouth pressed to her pussy as she lifted her cum covered hand from her nipple and brought it to her mouth. Hungrily, she licked the rest of Steve's cum from her palm. She loved his slightly salty rich taste. "Lick me Steve. Please fuck me with that tongue of yours." She begged to him.

Steve couldn't tease any longer, nor could he resist the wetness of her pussy as she rubbed against his lips. Turning slightly aside so his lips were parallel to Maya's pussy lips, he wormed his lips deep between hers. With the force of his opening mouth, he pushed her lips wide apart and drove his tongue in deep.

"Oh baby. OHHH!!!Yes..Fuck me Steve. FUCK ME!!" Maya yelled to him.

His tongue plunged deeper as her ass lifted higher. Steve slipped one hand beneath her ass to act as a cradle. He felt the heat radiating from Maya to his open palm.

Once inside her, Steve used his tongue expertly while his upper lip rubbed Maya's clitoris. With so much wetness leaking from her pussy, Steve knew she was close to cumming. The suddenness of her orgasm came as no surprise.

Both the force and the overwhelming intensity of her surging orgasm surprised Maya. She yelled out louder than Steve had ever heard her yell during an orgasm before.

"OHHHHHHGGOOODDDDDDDD!!!FFFFFFFFUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

Tom Soup
Tom Soup
89 Followers
12