Before I Get Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around," he said.

He ran his fingers across her cheeks and down to her pussy. Ashley withheld a gasp when a finger nearly entered her.

"Now take off my clothes," Trent said.

Ashley gladly began removing his shirt and shorts. She couldn't take her eyes off the outline of his massive cock when he was down to just his underwear. Then she slowly pulled the tight briefs down, letting the erection spring free as she kneeled down.

Ashley didn't need him to tell her what to do next. She remained down there, running her tongue up the long, hard shaft. Meanwhile, as quietly as possible, Kayla was opening her shorts and inserting a hand while watching the scene unfold in front of her. If she timed it right, perhaps her orgasm would go unnoticed by the others.

Ashley's tongue continued its journey up, down and around Trent's cock. It was just as magnificent as she ever imagined it and she found it hard to believe it was now hers. She kissed the tip one time before putting it between her lips. As the cock entered her mouth, she realized it was easily the biggest she had ever had. Just before reaching the base of the cock, it hit the back of Ashley's throat. She pulled back, caught her breath, and lowered her head on it again.

Then she began a blowjob that Trent wouldn't soon forget. Yes, some girls his age preceded Ashley, but it wasn't the same. She knew the right pace; the correct amount of pressure to apply; how to use her hands; and, she took him deeper than any other woman.

Kayla rubbed her clit while slouched on the couch, anxiously awaiting the next phase. It came swiftly.

"Get on the floor, Ashley. I want to fuck you," Trent told her.

No words ever sounded sweeter to Ashley. She lay on her back, staring up at his great erection still glistening from her saliva. She spread her legs. Trent kneeled between them. He bent down and sucked on her tits for a moment, only increasing the need inside Ashley's pussy for attention. She watched him put the cock in place.

Kayla was frantically sliding fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched. Her shorts and panties were pushed down her legs. She saw the bulbous head of Trent's cock begin to spread the lips of her sister's pussy apart. God, this was going to be good.

Trent pushed forward. As if in slow motion, the cock entered Ashley's soaking wet slit. Ashley closed her eyes and groaned out loud. She pulled up her knees and raised her ass off the floor until he was all the way in. Trent put his hands under her ass and slowly slid in and out one time.

Then they settled into a steady rhythm with Ashley's legs wrapped around his waist. She was in heaven and hoped this fuck never ended, although she knew differently. The good looking kid with his huge cock would make her cum...long and hard and fast.

Kayla had a hand inside her shirt while her other hand brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. She stared at Trent's perfect ass, rising and falling as his cock slammed into Ashley. She stopped for a moment, knowing she was on the brink. Then she rubbed some more as the murmuring of the pair on the floor indicated they were close, too.

Trent's thick hair became more and more tousled as the pace picked up. Ashley's face turned rosy from the excitement of their sex. Kayla could hear the boy's heavy breathing.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Ashley cried out.

She clung to Trent with her arms around his neck when she came. He thrust his cock into her harder and faster. Ashley shrieked louder and Kayla felt her own orgasm begin to erupt. Together they came for nearly a minute of pure ecstasy.

When he was sure Ashley was done, Trent pulled out, stroked his cock a couple times, and spewed cum all over Ashley's tits and stomach, much to her delight. His groans replaced those of the women as shot after shot of cum painted Ashley's body. Eventually, he crawled up and let her suck the last drops of cum from his cock.

So turning thirty wasn't as bad as Ashley had thought it would be. In fact, she kind of looked forward to turning forty.