Before I Knew It

Story Info
Older sis finds younger sis is all grown up.
1k words
3.84
104.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can remember the day I first noticed her like it was yesterday. Annie was my younger sister who I never paid any attention to until after I got married and moved out of the family home. She is five years younger than I am and was kinda of a tomboy growing up. Although I have always loved the way a woman's body looked and I have always been more turned on by a fine female body, I have never explored my bi-thoughts.

Well it happen during her spring break vacation. She had just turn eighteen and the whole family rented a vacation home at the beach. My husband and I were the last to arrive and all of my family, cousins and all, had already changed into their swimsuits and were headed to the beach. Annie was the only one not in the yard, she was still getting ready. I walked inside to say hi, when I saw a goddess in the nude. She was in the bathroom just finishing her shower, I walked in as she was during off.

She looked better than any girl I had ever seen.

From my days as a cheerleader to my days in college. She had the total package and I just stood there and took the whole thing in. My pussy was soaking wet as I starred at her perfect breast and well-trimmed pussy hair. She has perfect full C cup breast as firm as you could have hope for with the best ass I have ever seen. When she noticed I was watching her, I said hey and quickly left the room.

At first I felt guilty, staring at my sister and almost foaming at the mouth, so I told my husband about the feelings I was having. This caused a weird reaction. I have never seen him as horny as he was then. We had discussed women before, but he had never acted like this. He told me not to be afraid of my feeling and enjoy the view. He was so turned on we had to sneak into our room for a quick roll in the hay. He pulled my shorts down, threw me on the bed, and starting licking and sucking on my pussy like a wild man in heat. I could not take anymore and had the strongest organism in years.

The whole time he was servicing my clit, I was imagining it was Annie rubbing her tongue up and down my slit. I was even moaning her name, which only inflamed my husband’s passion even more. He licked me until I could not take it anymore. After we had finished, we joined the at the beach. We lay across from most of them, in a way were my face was positioned in front of her pussy mound. I had on my sunglasses and starred at her body for what must have been hours.

After a full day of sun and sand we all went in and started getting ready to go out to eat.

As it turned out I was one of the last ones to shower off and my husband informed me that the hot water was running out. I quickly ran to the shower to claim my place, but I was not fast enough. Someone had beaten me to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and screamed for them to hurry up and save some hot water. When Annie opened the door and said it is just me and that we should share it remaining hot water, I tried not to seem to eager as I rushed into the room. She had already taken her suit off and was rapped in a towel. I started to take off my top, when she opened the towel maybe three inches from my face and all I saw was her beautiful body. She had to notice me stop was I was doing and just look her over from head to toe. She smiled and told me to hurry up. As she entered the shower I finished taking off my swimsuit and quickly joined her.

As she lathered and rinsed her hair, I took this time examine her entire body and without realizing what I was doing, I slipped a finger into my pussy to try and relieve some of the pressure.

As she finished washing her hair we switched places and I lathered and rinsed and as I was doing so, I peeked at Annie to find she was rubbing herself and starring at my pussy. I finished washing and she quickly returned to normal as I had done earlier. Knowing she was also turned on, I made my move and mention how she had grown up and how great her breast looked. I told her that they were the largest and firmest I had ever seen. Then I made the boldest move of my life and asked her could I feel them. Without waiting for a full response, I reached with both hands and started rubbing and feeling her tits. I almost forgot she was there as I gently squeezed and touched her body. I woke from my trance as I felt her hands on my pussy mound. She was rubbing her fingers though my pubic hair as had moved to her beautiful ass. I put one of her nipples in my mouth and was about to insert my index finger into her wet pussy, when one of my younger cousins started knocking on the door. This sort of brought us back to reality and we hurried out of the shower and into our own sperate rooms. Besides catching a glimpse of her fine body as she changed, We never got that close again.

Although we did not go all the way, it gave enough ammo in bed with my husband to get him to do anything I want. He never gets tired of hearing that story, and it gave me a little taste of what it is like to be with a beautiful women.

I can't wait until next family vacation.