Before She Was My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
My Josie in college, as close as I can remember.
3.5k words
17.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers

"I don't want you to jump, Josie." I pulled her aside to try to get her to listen to me for once. She poked me in the stomach and smiled.

"Of course I'm gonna jump, you did." Everyone else was perched on the ledge overlooking the waterfall.

"I was only a couple feet from hitting the side, you won't be able to jump far enough out." She frowned.

"Josie, don't do it, let's just go back." I held her hand, she smirked and pulled away.

"You're right, I shouldn't jump..." She flung her t-shirt off, ran past our friends and leapt from the ledge. I ran to the precipice in time to see her splash, her bikini top came up before her. Everyone cheered when she surfaced.

* * *

"Take me somewhere nice, Lew." It was twilight, we were on our way back to town.

"You didn't even look before you jumped." She stroked my arm.

"Don't be mad. I watched you and the other guys jump, I knew where everything was."

"Why can't you ever do what I ask you to?" She giggled.

"I did everything you asked me to last night -- on top, on my hands and knees, in my..." I cut her off.

"How have we been together for three years?" She frowned.

"I don't mean it like that, don't look at me like that, Josie. I'm just saying, you don't seem like the sort of girl who'd go to college and date one guy all four years." She scratched my arm.

"We haven't made it four yet, Lew."

"I know, and I can't imagine not being with you this year. I'm just sure you get sick of me." She caressed my cheek.

"You're my favorite. I like making you mad sometimes... But I don't like it when you try and tell me what to do." We arrived at the restaurant, it was her favorite, but I expected her to ask me to go somewhere else.

"You wanna go here?" I figured we'd continue the contrary nature of our day.

"Fine with me, Lew."

She chewed with her mouth open once in a while. I tried to figure out whether she did it just to annoy me or whether it was a habit. Sometimes I'd spy on her in the morning, peek in when she was eating her cereal. She never seemed to chew with her mouth open when she was by herself.

"I don't like this, Lew, trade with me." She ordered some sort of fish she never had before. I ordered the same thing I always did. She always wanted to trade when she ordered something new.

"You don't even like fish, why did you order it?"

"I thought it might taste less fishy. Trade with me, please?" She pouted. I exchanged plates with her. I hated fish.

"Take me to Jessie's party tomorrow?" I shook my head. I hated sorority parties.

"Kameko wants to come visit tomorrow." She made a face.

"Tell her 'No', she's not your girlfriend." She was an exchange student my Senior year of high school. She stayed with my family and we became good friends. She went to college just a few hours north.

"I never get to see her anymore, she doesn't have any family in this hemisphere."

"I don't care if she comes over, just make sure she goes home by nine, then you can take me to Jessie's party."

"You know she doesn't drive at night. She'll stay over, she can come with us."

"I don't like her, Lew. You and her would get married if I wasn't always around." I laughed.

"I only like girls who torture me." She bit my neck.

"Lew, what does a Japanese pussy smell like?" She whispered it, but she was still a little too loud for a busy restaurant.

"I don't know, I've never smelt one."

"You held your nose when you ate her out?" I didn't reply, just paid the bill and got up. She wrapped her arms around mine. She had a short torso, long limbs, was about a foot shorter than me.

"Can you try and be nice to her? She's my friend, almost family."

"I'm never mean to her. I just don't go out of my way to learn all about her stupid life."

"She's not stupid."

"She doesn't go to an Ivy League school, I do -- therefore she's stupid and I'm smart." She giggled, she was being childish, was trying to get me to defend Kameko so she could hold it against me. We went home. I wanted to finish a paper. She wanted to drink wine and make sure I didn't get any work done.

"Quit being so boring, play with me." She sat on my table, pushed some of my books on the floor.

"You don't have to stay home tonight. I'm sure there's a zillion parties you could be at -- call someone." She got her phone out, flipped through it then tossed it.

"I don't wanna go to some frat party and hang out with idiots."

"You said you wanted to go to Jessie's party tomorrow, what's the difference?"

"On Friday I hang out with my boyfriend, on Saturday I go out." She was running her hand through my hair, trying to get me to stop typing.

"Josie, I don't think I've ever seen you study, write a paper, or do anything for school." She smiled.

"I want you to think you're smarter than me." She never let me see her grades, but she always had to study mine when they came in the mail. I figured she barely made it by, because she never seemed that interested in her field of study.

"I don't care if you're smarter than me, Josie."

"Drink my wine, Lew." She placed the bottle to my mouth, tipped it up.

"I'm feeding you like a calf." I laughed, choked on the liquid.

"I'll be done in an hour, we can listen to records or something." We rented part of a house, had two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a living room. It had a separate entrance from the other side of the house, so it felt more like our own house than an apartment.

"I can't wait an hour, I'm still wearing my new bikini." She unbuttoned her blouse and lay over the desk in front of me.

"Lewis, you never said whether you liked it or not." She pouted, pushed her little boobs out at me through the flimsy material. I closed my computer, kissed her neck.

"I thought it was sexy until you jumped off a cliff in it. I thought I was gonna look over the edge and see your head smashed against some rocks." She bit her lip.

"I'm sorry, Lew...you still love me?" I kissed her mouth, tasted her cherry lip gloss.

"I still love you a little bit." She stared at me, pulled off her shorts so she was just in her bikini bottoms.

"You gonna watch me on Sunday?" I nodded. She was in a fashion show, was friends with this boutique owner and her daughter, always helped them with their Fall show.

"It's a wedding show, I'm gonna wear a wedding dress. Buy me a wedding dress?" Her body was heat on my desk. I placed my cheek against her bare stomach. She unbuttoned the last button of her blouse.

"You planning on getting married?"

"I don't really want to go to grad school next year. I figure I'll just get married." We never talked about getting married.

"Who you gonna marry?" She opened her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open.

"My sexy boyfriend... I wanna marry him."

"You wanna be my wife?" She nodded.

"Lew, you think I'm worth marrying?" She wasn't being playful anymore.

"I always figured you'd run away from me before I got a chance to marry you."

"We've never even broken up -- for more than a couple hours anyway. You don't trust me?" She had my hand on her belly, was running my fingers up and down her.

"I trust you, just don't know what you want most of the time." She moved my hand so my fingers ran under her bottoms, inches from her slit.

"I wanna know all your secrets, wanna have all the fun I can have, and have you too."

"You've got me, Josie."

"Let's go upstairs, Lew." She sat up. I followed her up to our bedroom. She lay back, I knelt on the edge of the bed and pulled her bikini bottoms off.

Josie had a little strawberry pelt, well trimmed, her pussy was always immaculate. She was already wet, I could smell her excitement. I knelt down and placed my mouth over her hot puss.

"This is my favorite, ehhhhhh." She squealed, wiggled around under me.

"Lewy, promise you won't ever do this to any other girl?" I laughed, ran my tongue down her slit.

"Can I do this to other girls?" I went lower, tickled her anus with my tongue, she screeched.

"Aaah! No!" She liked it, always had to say that it was gross but wouldn't ever make me stop.

"Lewy, you still can't put your thing in my butt."

"I don't want to."

"Then why are you always sticking things up there?" She stared down at me between her legs.

"I'm not always sticking anything up there. Sometimes we're kinkier, sometimes it's nice and slow..."

"Lew, I won't ever have a threesome or lick another girl's crotch for you." She wasn't very good at dirty talk. I didn't think she understood the concept. I licked her deep, sucked on her clit to bring her back to the present.

"Josie, I don't want to share you with anyone."

"Good. Make love to me." I got on my elbows above her, suckled her small, pert breast on my way to her neck and mouth. I bumped her puss with my cock, her legs pulled back out of instinct. I pushed into her heat, it took some work to get in. She squeezed me, stared at me, rubbed my chest and arms.

"You think I'm trailer trash?" Sometimes she tried to make me laugh when we were super intense, sometimes she just wanted to make sure...

"No. Why you asking me now?" I slid in and out, nice and slow, she sighed with every thrust. I knew she lived in a trailer park when she was a kid, but she moved out before she even went to high school. I'd been to her house a zillion times. She never asked me anything like that before.

"Sometimes...tonight...you look at me like I'm this embarrassing little wretch." I fucked her gently, her cheeks were pink, her nipples poked my chest when I leaned in to kiss her.

"Josie, I know you try and make me uncomfortable, if not angry, sometimes. But I'm never embarrassed that I'm with you, even when you embarrass me and go and tell people I wet the bed and keep a Japanese Kabuki girl trapped in my closet." She stuck her tongue out, I took it into my mouth, kissed her deep. Her pussy was silk, I wasn't going to last much longer. I fucked her harder, the bed began squeaking in rhythm. She was purring, groaning, pawing at my face and chest.

"I'm a little drunk, Lew."

"I know, your cheeks were all pink before I even got you naked." I grunted, came in her. When I was finished she pulled me down on top of her. I lay against her, my cock resting against her sticky pussy. She wiggled against my semi-erect penis, pushed her clit against me until she came. She always wrapped her legs around me when she came, squeezed the hell out of me whether it was my arm, head, or torso.

"I can't get pregnant yet, Lew. It's too early in the year. I won't make it to finals or graduation."

"I'll go get a box of condoms tomorrow..." She kissed my cheeks and mouth. She was always sweeter after sex.

"Just enough to last 'til November. I can get pregnant in November, then I'll have a month to rest after finals." She sounded serious. I was serious about not getting her pregnant, she was always guilting me into not wearing a condom, then after the fact making me feel guilty for not wearing one.

"You can get pregnant in November?"

"I'm not saying I want to get pregnant. I'm just saying I don't want to have to finish my last semester years from now. I have to graduate, Lew." I caressed her cheek, she had her long, strawberry-blonde hair all over the place.

"I won't get you pregnant, you'll graduate."

"You don't want to have a baby with me, Lew?"

"Not until November." She smiled. I got off her, she turned on her side and tried to wrap her arms and legs around me. She was too hot, I was trying to cool down. I let her wrap one of my legs, kept the other one away so she only had half of me. She fell asleep moments later.

I awoke in hour or two, thought I was camping for some reason. It took a moment to realize I was lying in wet sheets, my left leg was slick. I sat up covered in pee. I never peed the bed, she did once in a while after drinking. I knew the smell of her pee.

"Wake up, Josie." I nudged her, she rolled over. I got out of bed and turned the light on, sure enough the bed was a mess. I tried to pull the sheet out from under her but she was all wrapped up in it. Finally after some tugging I got it free, she was awake trying to figure out what I was doing.

"Turn the light off, Lew."

"You peed, I'm gonna change the sheets."

"You peed, Lew, turn the light off." I was getting pissed.

"Josie, we're not sleeping in urine, get up and take a shower." She sat up, scowled at me. She finally realized what I was talking about, inspected the mess she made. She didn't look embarrassed by it, just got up and went into the bathroom. Even then, with her sticky piss covering my leg, the sight of her nakedness jiggling turned me on.

I got all the sheets, there was only a little dampness on the mattress which I wiped away with some spray cleaner. After I changed the sheets I went into the bathroom. She was half-asleep in the bathtub with the curtain open and shower running. I put a towel down on the floor where water had pooled, adjusted the water temperature, closed the curtain and got in. She was giggling when I picked her up, she leaned against me, put her arms on my shoulders and pretended to sleep.

"Josie, wash yourself." I leaned her against the wall, put a soapy wash cloth over her shoulder and started soaping my crotch and legs. She opened an eye, watched me. When I was finished she reached out and grabbed my dick, began stroking.

"Josie, stop, wash yourself." I was getting hard, she kept stroking, was eying me, giggling away.

"Wash me, you, Lew..." I took the wash cloth off her shoulder and started on her stomach, crotch and legs. She laughed and wiggled around, made everything harder, kept trying to jerk me off.

"Your peeny is sexy, I wanna kiss it." I ran the wash cloth up her ass crack, she jumped and scratched my chest.

"You're not gonna kiss anything, you're going back to bed." She pouted, began stroking me again. I let her, we made out. I came all over her belly minutes later. Josie ran her fingers through my semen, brought it up to my mouth.

"Your fingers aren't going in my mouth." I grabbed her hand, washed her off. We got out of the shower and I dried us off. She ran into the bedroom and dove on the fresh sheets.

"Why's it still feel like summer?" She lay naked on her back, legs together.

"Indian summer. It'll be cold in a week or two." She shivered when I touched her thigh and got in under the covers beside her. She wrapped herself in the sheet then rolled herself on top of me so we were nose to nose.

"Today was fun and sexy. Can we go on vacation?"

"You always have fun, Josie. I'm too tired to talk, go back to your side and go to sleep."

"No. I'm sleeping right here, you're my side of the bed." I fell asleep. When I awoke the next morning my ribs were sore, she was only partly on me. I tried to get out of bed, she grabbed my neck.

"Morning, Lew-Lew." She nuzzled against me, opened her eyes and stared. I sat up, dragged her up into my lap.

"I'm sorry for peeing on you last night." She smiled, I kissed her neck.

"You were the naughtiest girl ever last night."

"I know, and I wasn't even that drunk...you still love me?"

"Yes, you weren't that naughty."

"I promise I'll be nice today. Wanna go on a hike?"

"Maybe a short one, Kameko is gonna be here around one." She bit my cheek.

"I forgot. Want me to make you breakfast?" I nodded. She was a very good cook, would make me dinner when we didn't go out.

I got dressed and went downstairs, she came down an hour later.

"How come you're all dressed up?" She was wearing a pretty blue dress, earrings, all made up.

"Smell me." She leaned into me, she smelt good, she usually didn't wear perfume.

"You smell sexy."

"I was reading my magazine and this one leaf fell out, it smelled nice so I wiped it on my neck." I laughed. She put on her little apron that I bought her during our summer trip to Vermont and began boiling water.

"We're not all rich like you, Lew-Lew." She stirred my oatmeal, peeked back at me sitting at the table watching her.

"Would you still love me if I couldn't take you on nice trips and buy you pretty stuff?" She raised an eyebrow, put a bowl of oatmeal in front of me, sat on my lap and sprinkled a ton of raisins in it.

"Too many, Jo." She stuck her fingers in and scooped a few out, put them in my mouth.

"Would you still buy me raisins for my oatmeal?" She kept picking out raisins and eating them. I ate my oatmeal, she kept sticking her sticky fingers in.

After breakfast we were walked around the shops downtown.

"I can't believe how pretty you look today." It was a Saturday, we weren't going anywhere special. I thought she must be up to something, she wouldn't dress up for no reason.

"Why you so surprised? I can't dress up and look cute for my boyfriend?" I figured I'd find out eventually.

"You always look cute, I just thought you might have secret plans." She smiled, took my hand.

"I have all sorts of plans for us, but most of them have to stay secret for your own good."

"Really?" She nodded.

"We should get back home, Josie."

"Let's go to that play tonight." She pointed at a flier for a play on campus.

"You don't want to go to the party?" She shook her head. We went home to wait for Kameko.

She sat on the couch and watched me sort through records.

"You have the best butt, Lew." I looked back, she licked her lips lewdly. I went to her on my hands and knees and lay my head in her warm lap.

"Whose ass is cuter, mine or yours?" She stroked my hair, tickled my ear.

"Everyone knows I have the cutest ass...but for just boys yours is the best and I wanna bite it." I tickled her, she was incredibly ticklish and went nuts.

"Make love to me like in the summer, Lew-Lew." I wasn't sure what she meant.

"You know, like this..." She lay on her stomach with her ass tilted up toward me. Her dress had crept up to the swells of her ass cheeks. She was the most desirable creature. I thought of the sweaty marathons we had all over the house in August before classes started. We'd been so bored some evenings, just staring at each other, watching each other sweat because the air conditioner hardly ever worked. She wouldn't speak, would just lie down in her skirt or panties across the couch and wait for me to mount her from behind.

Someone knocked on the door, I got up and answered. Josie sat up, straightened herself out.

"Hey, Kameko." Her hair was longer than I remembered. She was entirely Japanese, short, thin, incredible pretty.

"Hi, Lewis." She hugged me tight, giggled. Josie stood, came over and hugged Kameko. She wasn't exactly enthusiastic about it, but she said hello and asked her how her drive was.

End of Part One

Epmd607
Epmd607
202 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cute Wife Wants To Be Pregnant Wife's desire to be pregnant got her laid by hubby's friends.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 01 Her husband gave her permission to have affairs...in Loving Wives
Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 01 Returning from a concert, husband and wife are both seduced.in Loving Wives
My Kinky Fiancé Slips Up She likes attention and he likes to watch--perfect!in Loving Wives
More Stories