Before The Fall Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol learns what kind of a girl she really is.
4.7k words
3.71
25.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Jeannie finally had to fake needing to take a nap to get Carol to just shut up about her weekend with John Kelly. At first, it had been sweet, then maybe precious, then repetitive, then just irritating. It was like no one had ever fallen in love before.

But now that Carol was driving, she wasn't raving on about "John!" Now, she was humming cheerfully.

Jeannie opened one eyelid, and peered over at Carol at the steering wheel. "Carol, you know I love you, right?"

"Sure, Jeannie, and I love you, too!"

"Well, honey, I'm thrilled for you that you've fallen in love," said Jeannie, her tone of voice slowly getting more serious and her volume higher, "but will you shut the fuck up?"

Carol looked stricken. But Jeannie was smiling at her, and Carol realized that she had been babbling on about John and their time together for over four hours. "Sorry, Jean! I just never felt this way before."

"Yeah, I can tell you think that. Remember Johnny Kimball in second grade?"

"Oh, Jeannie, c'mon! That was just kid stuff! This is the real thing!"

"If you say so." Jeannie said. "But, I'll tell you what, if it's the real thing, you'll be able to tell not by how you feel right now, but how you feel in two weeks, or a month, or a year, or in forty years. Talk to me again in a month, and we'll see how it's going."

"Okay, I get it. I need to give it some time before I lose my head. But I'll tell you this, Jeannie, I'm going to change my ways!"

"Uh, huh! Like I said, let's talk in a month. In the meantime, and I remind you I love like a sister, will you shut, for God's sake, up!"

Carol looked straight ahead, and intentionally started humming her little tune again, glancing at Jeannie rolling her eyes.

For a couple of days, Carol was distracted by her strong new feelings. But routine reasserted itself, and she found herself going hours without pining away for John. Soon enough, she found that, even though she knew she was going to commit herself completely to her new love, she had more immediate needs, and decided to go across the street and drop in on Sheila and Thor.

As she was crossing the street, Carol noticed a man sitting in a ratty old pickup truck parked in front of Sheila and Thor's house. About the time she crossed the centerline of the street, the man opened his door and got out. He was a tall, slender, strong-looking guy, wearing jeans and cowboy boots, with a straw Western hat and a jeans jacket. She could see his breath in the cold air. As he approached her, he took off his hat.

"You just get the fuck away from me, you bastard!" Carol shouted. It was Terry London. Carol backed up, and an approaching car honked at her to warn her to watch where she was going.

Terry put his hands up to placate her, and stopped walking. "I only came here to apologize! I'm so sorry! Look, Carol, we can't talk out here in the middle of the street!"

"How the hell did you find me, asshole?" Carol shouted at him.

His answer shocked her. "Your mom told me where you were!"

Carol silently led Terry to Sheila's basement apartment. She knew Sheila was there, and she knew she would feel safer than being alone with this man, and also safer than having a shouting match in the middle of a busy street.

"Sheila, let me introduce you to my rapist, Terry London!" Carol said as she entered the apartment. Sheila was working at her easel,, and was in her paint smock and stocking feet, with a cute Swedish wool cap on her head with the ear flaps pulled down. "You want me to go?" Sheila asked.

"Hell, no! I NEED you to stay!" Carol choked out. "Where's Thor?"

"He's out until late. Are we gonna need some help?"

"I don't know." Carol said, looking at the slim man with the pained look on his face. "We gonna need help Terry? You gonna attack us again?" Terry looked even more awful, shook his head no, and just slumped down against the door frame of the apartment's basement door.

Carol had told Sheila and Thor all about the night she had been raped, and she had asked them if it was still rape since she had enjoyed it so much, and even helped him along toward the end. The three of them had turned the question over and over, and finally had decided that they didn't know if it was rape, but that she hadn't done anything wrong, and the guy was a piece of shit. Sheila scoped out the man there in her apartment, and was surprised that he didn't LOOK like a rapist. Actually, he was kind of cute.

Carol sat down on the tattered over-stuffed chair and pointed to a kitchen chair as far from her as possible in the tiny apartment. "You sit there, and say what you've got to say, then get the hell out!" Carol barked out.

Terry sat down on the chair, his long legs looking even longer with the high heels of his riding boots, long enough that his thighs didn't actually touch the seat -- his knees were propped up above the height of the seat by his long shins. He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees, and fidgeted with his beat-up, sweat-stained old straw hat while he talked.

"I never did anything like that before." he started. He looked at Sheila, who was cleaning her brushes now, and frowned.

"You go ahead and talk," Carol said, "Sheila knows everything that happened. I want her to hear what you've got to say!" Sheila just looked at Terry, and then at Carol. She looked back at Terry, and nodded her head slightly.

"Okay. Like I said, I never did anything like that before. I already told your mom this ... I saw her yesterday and gave her the same apology! I told her, I don't know what got into me! I had met your mom at the bar that night, and she was so friendly and nice. We just hit it off right away!" Terry said.

"When it got to closing time, your mom asked me if I wanted to come with her to her place for some coffee. I know what that means! So, I said 'Sure!' and she told me to follow her as she drove home, It wasn't far at all, only a couple of blocks!" He looked embarrassed as he realized that kind of detail was just irrelevant to what he was trying to say.

:"Anyway, she was real nice to me. I mean, your mom's no spring chicken, no offense, but she's still a beautiful woman, and if it's not too crude to say so, she really knows what she's doing with a man!" He knew he was on thin ice here. "We had a great time, if you know what I mean. We actually had two great times. But I could hear you in the room next door. I could hear you moaning and mumbling things to yourself, and I realized that you were pleasuring yourself while you listened to your mom and me! And I can't tell you how much that turned me on!"

He paused for a minute or more, looking distinctly uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and looked at Sheila. "Uh, do you think I could get some water, or maybe coffee if you've got it?"

Sheila got up silently and looked over at Carol with a questioning look. Carol was sitting there remembering that detail that she had forgotten about that night. She HAD been masturbating furiously while her mother was fucking this guy in the next room. She always hated herself when she did that, but the sounds she heard frequently overpowered her revulsion for what her mother was doing. Carol remembered the many nights that she imagined herself in her mother's place, going out to a local bar, picking up a stranger, then bringing him home and pulling out his hard cock, a new, strange cock on a guy she didn't even know, full of jism and straining up in a powerful erection for the need to fuck HER. Even now, remembering those sessions where she played with herself while listening to her mother and some strange man, Carol found herself getting wet between her legs.

"Carol? Carol?" Sheila was trying to get her attention. Carol had drifted off into a sexual fantasy or memory after hearing Terry describe that night.

Carol, looked up, startled. "What?"

"Do you want anything? Water, soda? Beer? Should I make some coffee?"

Carol flashed on the memory of what Terry had just said a moment ago, that he knew what it meant when a woman invited you to her place for coffee., and felt another wave of desire shoot through her. Her abstinence over Thanksgiving Break and since then had clearly made her horny ... hornier than usual. She liked John, loved him maybe, but she had needs, too, didn't she?

"Carol!" Sheila snapped.

Carol focused on Sheila's angry face, and realized that she had drifted away into sexual fantasy again. "Coffee!" she said, aware of the connection to Terry's comment. In spite of herself, Carol found herself looking at Terry sitting there and suddenly saw him as a man. He was older than herself but not as old as her mother, maybe in his mid-twenties or thirty. She remembered that he was well-muscled, and she could see now his big shoulders and biceps straining the fabric of the cheap western shirt and jeans jacket he had on. He wasn't great looking, but if she hadn't had traumatic memories of him, she recognized that she would probably think he was cute enough. She hadn't really actually seen him very well on the night they had fucked in her mother's house. And in her mind, Carol realized that that was what had happened. He hadn't raped her. He had tried, but Carol knew she was too strong for him to overcome her. She remembered that she had literally had him by the balls, and she chosen ... CHOSEN ... not to stop him, but to encourage him to put his rigid cock into her that night. She had wanted it, and he had provided it. And she loved it. That wasn't rape. She was ashamed, not because she suddenly understood that she loved it ... she had known that all along, she always loved sex, ... but because she had let herself believe that she didn't want it just as much as he did. She was ashamed because she let everyone think that he raped her, when she knew she could easily have thrown him off of her and screamed for her mother and brother to come to her aid. He had started out trying to do violence to her, but she had encouraged him when she could easily have stopped him. And she was so glad that she had.

Sheila had finished making the coffee, and the electric pot was perking away. Sheila went over to the bed on the side of the room near Terry. Sheila knew what Carol was thinking; they had talked it through lots of times. She knew Carol was mad at this guy for attacking her, but more mad at herself for accepting him and finally, for loving what he did to her. Carol even admitted to guilty feelings that the force he had used was part of enjoyment ... she liked the idea of being taken by a big, strong stranger. Sheila herself was getting aroused by these thoughts, and looked over at Carol.

Carol got up off the couch, and went to sit on the bed next to Sheila, closer still to Terry, sitting there on the dilapidated kitchen chair. He looked very nervous, still working on turning his hat in his hands absently. "You're driving me nuts, Terry," Carol said. "Give me the damn hat! Your coat, too!" She got up , took a step toward him, and held out her hand. London handed her his hat, leaned forward and took off his jacket, handing that to her, too. Once she had them, Carol didn't know what exactly she intended to do with them. There were no closets in the apartment ... Thor and Sheila kept their clothes in cardboard boxes. Carol just tossed the hat and coat on the floor and sat back down, crossing her legs under her. She tugged at her jeans, trying to get the damn crotch seam away from her pussy, where it seemed to rubbing her and rubbing her to distraction.

"Anyways," Terry went on, "after your mother went to sleep, I lay there thinking about what I had heard. I realized there was another girl ... woman! ... in the room next door, and that I had given her sexual pleasure, sort of. You had clearly got yourself off by listening to me with your mom. But, at that point, I didn't know it was you! I mean, I thought it probably was someone in her family, since she was living right there, but I didn't know if was her sister, or mother, or what. I guessed it was her daughter, and my fantasy started to give me pictures of what you might look like. And, I finally just had to see what you looked like! It was like I had fucked you without even seeing you or touching you! It started to seem like maybe you owed me at least a look at your body if I was going to make you cum!"

Terry was flushed with embarrassment. He looked form Carol to Sheila, and back again. He looked over his shoulder at the coffee pot, which had finished perking now. Sheila got up and poured everyone a cup of coffee. She didn't ask whether anyone needed cream or sugar ... fuck 'em ... here's the coffee, take it or leave it! Terry accepted his gladly, happy for the diversion away from his embarrassing story.

But Carol wasn't embarrassed. She was reliving that night in her head, imagining Terry, nude, his big muscular body rising up out her mother's bed, his big floppy cock (she remembered THAT, that his cock was big!) dangling and waving around as he tried to move out of her mother's room without waking her. Carol felt herself getting wetter and wetter, thinking about Terry naked and his cock swelling ...

"Anyway," Terry said again, "I snuck into your room, and I couldn't really see you. It was too dark, and you were asleep under the covers. So I thought, maybe if I just lifted the covers a little bit, you wouldn't wake up and I could see who it was who was getting off just from my noises."

Terry took another big gulp of the scalding hot coffee, then paused while he tried not to show that it was burning his mouth. He swallowed, hard, and went on.

"So, I lifted up your covers, and I could see a little bit in the dim light coming into your room from the streetlights outside, and I realized you were a young girl. But, I wasn't really ready for how gorgeous you were. I'd never seen ... I've never seen ... such a fantastic and sexy body on a woman. I couldn't believe how perfect your tits ... I means your breasts were, and how tight your tummy was and how long and slender your legs were. And when I finally could see that you shaved your bush, and I could see your cunt lips (excuse my language), I totally lost it."

Carol noticed that Sheila was squirming around in her seat, too. Carol abandoned all hope of disguising her discomfort and simply grabbed her jeans by the crotch and pulled them away from her cunt where they were driving her crazy. Terry's eyes flicked down at her action.

"That's no excuse," Terry said. "I know, and I'm just sorry as hell! I was way over the line, but I just couldn't seem to help myself, and I just crawled in there in bed with you, and started to touch your gorgeous body all over. Damn! Carol, I'm so sorry!"

Sheila spoke up. "Go on ... finish telling what happened!"

"Well," he said, at first addressing Sheila, since it was she that had spoken last, "Carol woke up of course, and when she realized what was happening, she started to try to fend me off. That kind of woke me up, too! I thought, shit! I'm going to get caught here trying to rape this nice lady's daughter! I'm not that kind of a guy! What the hell am I doing here?"

He took another drink of his coffee, and Carol noticed that Terry's cock had grown hard while he was describing that night, and it was bulging his jeans along the inseam of his left leg. Terry was holding his cup with his right hand, and was absently sliding his left hand up and down along his shaft, not even aware of what he was doing there.

"I kind of panicked! I mean, what's a good thing to do in that situation? I realized I had made a big stupid fucking mistake, just wanted to get the hell out of there! But how do you do that? You were about to start up screaming, and you were struggling as hard as any man I have ever fought with. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to hold on to you! I just clamped my hands around your mouth to keep you quiet and around your waist to try to keep you still, while I tried to figure out how to get myself out of this fix I was in, but you were giving me one hell of a fight. Somehow, you bent your arm around behind you and slid your hand down to my balls. You grabbed them in your fist, and I figured, well, this is it, one of us is about to let out one hell of a scream!"

He finished his coffee, and set the empty cup down on the floor. "Thanks, ma'am, for the coffee!"

Carol looked away from Terry, and saw that Sheila was breathing in shallow, rapid breaths. She was too turned on to acknowledge Terry's thanks.

"Anyways," Terry began again, "then you did two things I'll never forget! You gave my balls a little squeeze, then, instead of crushing them like I thought you were going to do, you just relaxed in my arms, and gently started stroking my balls! I didn't know what the hell to think! I figured you were just trying to get me to relax my hold on you so you could get away, and I was about to just let you, 'cause I knew I had to get out of there somehow. But, I had the biggest damn hard-on of my life from you stroking me there in your bed, with your mom just about a foot away in the other room!"

"I just relaxed myself when you started licking my hand which I was holding over your mouth. I just about shot my load right there. I realized you were telling me it was okay, that you wanted me to go ahead and fuck you! So, I did! I know all of that's no excuse! I should have just got up and got the hell out of there like my brain was telling me to. But, Carol, shit, you were so sexy, and your big, beautiful breasts, with their swollen little nipples were sliding along under my hands, and I just had to do it! You wanted it, I wanted it, and I figured, what the hell!"

"And then, my mom came in!" Carol interjected, still trying not to reach down and massage her cunt lips.

"No, not right then! We fucked together like we were made for each other! I'm not lying when I tell you, that was the best damn fuck I have ever had, and when you stiffened up under me and your little cunt started to clamp down on me, I thought I was going to cum so much that I was going to turn inside out! Damn, you spoiled me right there for anyone else!"

Sheila had her hand on Carol's back and she felt Sheila tense up and dig her fingernails into her. Sheila was climaxing silently, from listening to Terry describe that night.

"I can't believe my mother would tell you how to find me! Why the hell would she do that! She thinks you raped me!" Carol said.

"No, she doesn't. She knows what happened. When I went to see her, to apologize, I told her what happened just like I'm telling you now. I wanted her to know that you wanted it, too, that you enjoyed it, that I didn't hurt you. I wanted her to know that I was truly sorry, and that I had no excuse for what I'd done, but that at least, I hadn't hurt her little girl forever! I wanted her to know that her little girl wasn't a little girl but a woman, and that that woman enjoyed what I did with her that night!"

"And you know what she told me? She told me she already knew all of that. She knew you were fucking me just as much as I was fucking you! And you know why? Because she didn't come into your room just before she turned on the light! She had been there, at the door of your room, watching us for several minutes. She could see exactly what we were doing, and she could see that you were fucking me hard, that we were having the ride of our young lives! And do you know why she didn't stop us? She said she didn't stop us because she was getting off on it, too, and because she wanted to watch you feel the massive orgasm that she had felt earlier that night on my cock in her room next door!"

"Now, that's just a lie!" Carol shouted at Terry. "Why would my mother tell you that even if it was true? And if she did say that, what makes you think she was telling the truth?"

"Because, when she told me this, we were in your bed. When I went to see her to apologize yesterday, she was just so turned on by what I was telling her that she grabbed my hand and took me into your room and she just ripped my fucking clothes off and we fucked there on your bed like there was no tomorrow!"

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12