Before The Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Sheila was in a sexual trance of her own, and she barely heard his voice come through as her total awareness was shot through with both pain and the most fantastic and massive pleasures she had ever felt. "SHEILA! My name's SHEILA, you fucker!" she screamed at in him a fury. "Yes, this is what I want! Is this the best you got? Can't you go any HARDER?"

Terry didn't understand where his anger was coming from , but goading made it flare even higher, and he started pounding her harder, his violent plunging throwing her little body back and forth, sliding her along the sheets with every stroke until he was knocking her head against the wall repeatedly. Carol yanked again and again at her friend's breasts, careful to time her pulls with Terry's thrusts to maximize the torment she was delivering. Carol's thrill from helping inflict sexual pain on her friend pushed her into sensual overload so great that she orgasmed again, her stomach muscles cramping with her climax.

Sheila had braced her arms against the wall to keep herself from being beaten senseless, and suddenly, she was enveloped in an all-encompassing orgasm that made her kick her legs out behind her and flop down on the bed. Terry's second orgasm in the last ten minutes was triggered by little Sheila's ass clamping down hard onto his cock, and he felt like his balls were going to turn inside out and squirt out through his penis into this little redheaded stranger. Who the hell was this girl, anyway? He didn't know. He didn't care. He just finished spewing dozens of jets of hot jism into her ass, then collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

As Thor was coming home from the library in the icy Nebraska dusk, he noticed an old rusty pickup truck parked outside of the apartment he shared with Sheila.

Thor walked around to the side of the house, where the entrance to the basement apartment they shared was located, and saw a tall, lean cowboy coming up out of his place, adjusting his corny straw cowboy hat and buttoning up his faded jean jacket against the cold. The two passed in the side yard, and Thor said "Hi!" and stopped to exchange pleasantries with this stranger.

But the cowboy just walked right on past him, said "Hey!" as he went by, walked out to his truck, and sped off.

When Thor climbed down the steps and went into his apartment, he saw Carol and Sheila both flopped out on the bed, naked, covered in sweat, their bodies dripping cum, with red welts and bruises all over them, and he knew they had all gone much too far.

... to be continued in Before the Fall, Part 5

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12