Before the Midnight Movie

Story Info
Car sex!
1.3k words
3.89
12.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWMDenver
DWMDenver
49 Followers

We parked next to the curb in front of the theater about 20 minutes early for the midnight movie - Alien. A classic horror flick, so I figured Rachel would be jumping and grabbing me all night, and by the time we got back to her place, she would be climbing all over me, frantic to get into my pants.

She turned to me from the passenger's seat with a half smile and this crazy look she would get in her eyes sometimes when she was about to be bad. Her sheer lavender dress had spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage, and I couldn't keep myself from stealing glances at her silky smooth, natural breasts.

"God, it turns me on the way you look at my body when I dress like this."

She had been dressing more provocatively ever since I broke up with her, telling her the white lie that I still wanted to be friends. I assume she was trying to tempt me into getting back together, but it wasn't in the cards. I hadn't even signed my divorce papers yet.

Also she was not... stable. Nothing dangerous (yet), just the usual calling too late at night and driving by my house at odd hours. Sexy texts that tended to be weirdly and vaguely threatening as well.

What we had at this point was pretty much exactly what I wanted from our "relationship." Once every week or ten days we would get together for dinner or a glass of wine (that usually turned into a bottle of wine, or 3 or 4 margaritas - she also had a bit of an alcohol issue), and we would end up making out on the couch of her 1-bedroom midtown apartment, and then usually she would go down on me.

Like many semi-crazy 30-something women I knew Rachel gave excellent head - both enthusiastic and technically skilled.

This had probably happened a half dozen times since the breakup. We had fucked once or twice as well.

Rachel was short - about 4'9" - with bobbed, dark hair, big almond-shaped eyes, a flat, sort of wide ass, and large, natural breasts. She had been showing her tits off more and more obviously every time we got together as she tried to rekindle our relationship. She was attractive in a quirky way - like a slightly plump anime character - although not my usual type, and we had good chemistry. And also the blowjobs.

She reached over and pulled my face towards her, jamming her full lips against mine and shoving her tongue in my mouth to meet my own. She took a deep breath, pushing her left breast against my chest and moaning softly.

"Fuck, I'm wet," she breathed into my ear. Rachel had a fairly deep voice to begin with and when she was turned on it got positively husky.

I tangled the fingers of my left hand into the hair on the back of her neck and pulled slightly, tilting her head back so I could smell, kiss and lick her neck. I let my hand trail down her body, exploring her breasts, torso, and thighs as I went, until I came to the hem of her skirt. I slid my hand up the inside of her leg as I kissed her, brushing the tiny, puckered lips of her shaved pussy with my fingertips.

"No underwear... Nice."

"Unh uh."

We locked eyes and I moved my middle finger in circles around the opening of her cunt.

"You are wet," I whispered.

She just nodded, then reached over and put her open palm on my upper thigh, next to my hardening cock. She kissed me again, mouth open and yielding, panting just a bit.

"Push your seat back," she whispered. I reached down grasped the lever and moved my seat back as far as it would go. When I straightened up, she undid my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up."

I could smell her pussy now, filling the confines of her early-90s Civic as the air got hotter and moister.

I lifted my hips as she pushed my jeans and underwear down to my knees. She had freed my erect cock and had it in her hand almost immediately, gently stroking it as she worked my neck and ear with her lips and tongue.

She climbed over the gearshift, as I reclined the seat to give us a little more room from the steering wheel. Rachel was straddling me now, her knees on either side of my thighs as she leaned forward to kiss me, simultaneously hiking her skirt up around her hips.

She raised her ass and pushed her tits into my chest, reaching down with one hand to grab my cock and guide it into her tight, slick pussy as she settled herself onto me.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started to rock back and forth, her eyes half-closed as she rode me. She alternated the rocking with leaning forward to slide herself all the way up my cock, until only the tip was still inside her, then settling back down with a throaty moan.

"Mmmmmm."

She leaned in and kissed me again, exploring my mouth with her tongue as my hands slid under her dress from her hips and up her torso to palm her breasts. When she came up for air, I pulled her to me and buried my face in her cleavage to take in the tang of her sweat along with a hint of musky perfume.

My cock twitched inside her pussy.

I arched my back to thrust up into her, burying the full length of my shaft, as she lifted herself up onto her knees a bit to let me pump, slowly at first, but then faster and harder. She leaned back to let my cock hit her G-spot and braced herself with one hand against the ceiling, her tits bouncing and undulating in rhythm with our fucking.

So, here's the thing about my cock. I'm not huge. About average - 6 1/2 inches or so. Most women I've been with have had bigger dudes, but none that make them cum as consistently and intensely as I do. It gets hard at a 45º angle, with a bit of a curve, up and to the right, which combined with the perfect length, apparently makes it a pretty effective G-spot stimulator. So I hear.

The little tremors that signalled the beginning of her orgasm began to shake her body.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck me, baby." She was whispering as if talking mostly to herself.

As far as I could tell, whenever Rachel hit this point in her orgasm, she would go deep into her own headspace. Tonight was no exception as she leaned forward and started to bounce harder on my cock.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Louder this time. Almost like a stage whisper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck." She leaned forward and put her forehead against my chest. I grabbed her ass and held her up to get a better angle for my thrusting.

Outside, the hipsters were streaming by, starting to line up for the movie, somehow oblivious, even though I could feel the car rocking beneath us.

"I'm about to cum," I rasped at her, feeling my cock swell inside her.

"Oh yeah, baby, cum inside me."

I gave a couple of last long strokes, and pushed her ass down so I could thrust hard and deep into her cunt as my own shuddering orgasm took hold.

She made more unintelligible sounds as her body spasmed with pleasure.

We each finished and then just lay there sweating and trembling for a few minutes. My dick went soft inside her and our breathing slowed. Rachel quivered every 30 seconds or so as she came down from her orgasm.

I could feel spunk running down my taint onto the car seat.

She lifted up off me and maneuvered herself back to the passenger seat with a heavy, satisfied sigh, then opened the glove box and handed me a wet wipe. She took one for herself, leaned back and lifted herself up off the seat to wipe herself down.

"Clean yourself off. And wipe the seat," she directed. "We better motor, 'cause I need to hit the lady's before we catch this flick."

DWMDenver
DWMDenver
49 Followers