Before the Wedding

Story Info
One last encounter before her wedding.
5.7k words
3.22
128.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before Shelley's wedding has finally arrived, and it's time to put my plan to the test. Shelley and I have been having an affair for 2 years, even though I am married and she is engaged. For some reason, I just kept coming up with excuses not to leave my wife. Until it was too late in Shelley's eyes, and she gave up on me and decided to go through her wedding to Ed. I have tried to be good these last couple of months, but this is her last night as a "free" woman. I had one last shot to cause a disruption in her planning.

Shelley's love for me put me in the wedding; Ed probably thought it was a good idea, you know, "keep your friends close to you, but your enemies closer" type of a situation. Little does he know how much that helped my little plan. This way, I know the timing for everything tonight and can get everything flowing smoothly. Just as soon as the rehearsal is over, Ed's "last night as a bachelor" ambush will occur. And the best part is that from the outside, it looks like I'm the good guy. It will appear that I just want my friends to have a good time the night before their wedding. Drinking too much won't be that much of a problem with the evening wedding; everyone should recover by then. Or will they?

Step one was getting everything set up. I had spent the last couple days convincing Shelley to have the kids spend the night at her parent's house. I told her that she had enough on her mind without have to get them ready, too. I also had to track down Darla, for Ed's late night surprise. The hotel rooms across town from each other were reserved. Ed's was convenient to the south side of town so they could drop him off after the strip club. When I told the guys, Mark and Frank, they loved the idea because Shelley wouldn't know where Ed spent his last free night. Shelley's was at the nicer hotel that had a hopping club at the top. Crystal liked that idea because then Shelley wouldn't need to drive home, if she got to drunk. I gave all three one hundred dollars to make sure that Ed and Shelley got very wasted. But none of them knew I was giving any money to the others. I told them to just act like it was their own.

Now we just had to get through the rehearsal, then it would be time to launch the plan. Both families liked the decorations Ed and I hung the night before (no need to stay after the rehearsal to get it decorated). I got a chance to tell Ed's brothers that a couple people from work were coming to take Ed partying. I said that they should go, to make sure Ed had a good time. Only being an usher gave me time to use my cell phone to make sure the ambushers were ready to surprise the happy couple. Mark had picked up Crystal from the Sheraton, so her car was already there for later. Everything was a GO.

There were the usual stops and starts, but we got through the rehearsal three times before the kids started saying that they were bored. Shelley and Ed had driven there in their own cars; they really are fanatics about their cars. Separating them was easy because I had Kevin and Ted, Ed's brothers, hold him up for a minute when Shelley went out the door. Crystal was waiting by her car and convinced Shelley that they could sneak away before Ed caught them. As soon as they heard Shelley's car leave, Mark and Frank came out of hiding, to ambush Ed. Kevin, upon hearing Shelley's car, knew it was time to stop stalling Ed. Separation had worked without a hitch. Mark and Frank got help from Ed's brothers to convince him about going down to the strip joint. Even though my wife would think that I had gone with them, I backed out because I knew Ed would have a better time without thinking I was watching him. And he was not worried about me staying in town because Shelley was already safely gone, he thought. A stop at the liquor store and their road trip was on.

I figured that I had an hour or two to finish up the last minute arrangements before Shelley would be ready. I had given Crystal one of the 2 keys for Shelley's room. She was supposed to show it to Shelley on the way in, so she would be comfortable drinking and not having to drive. Then they would go upstairs to party. I made sure they were in the club before I took the supplies to the room. I had a little stereo for the mood, a pitcher of special fuzzy navel, for after the club closed and a bag of rose petals for the bed. I also had a couple extra items in a bag; digital camera, silk ties, Tylenol PM for her hangover, etc. I put the pitcher in the refrigerator and the bags out of sight in the closet. I didn't want Crystal to see them, in case she came back to the room. Then I headed across town to the Ed's hotel. Here I put some more Tylenol PM, a bottle of Jack Daniels, some silk scarves and Darla, Ed's ex-girl friend. None of the other guys knew her by sight and they would think that I had just gotten Ed a hooker for the night. I mean, with all her gothic attire, she was a real sight and I knew she would be into the Jack and in a good mood for Ed.

The strip club would be busy on a Friday night, and the girls would flock to someone who would get married the next day. I'm sure Ed's brothers will buy him their share of drinks, trying to keep up with Mark and Frank. And they will try to outdo each other. Ed doesn't stand a chance. There will be lap dances bought for him, couch dances, big titties pushed into his face, and drinks forced on him. He will be a wasted, horny pup when he is dropped into Darla's lap. And she has been waiting for this chance since Shelly took Ed from her. Not a chance he was going to come out of this one in one piece.

Now that the rooms were set, it was time enjoy the fruits of my labor. I headed back to the Shelley's hotel to check out her night. I stopped at the room and made sure everything was still hidden. I washed up from my labors and took a Viagra, just in case. I changed into something a little nicer than just my jeans. When I got to club, there were several empty glasses sitting on the table. Good moods were evident by the grins & head movement. I knew Crystal wasn't going to stay much longer because she had something to do in the morning. I went over and asked Crystal to dance. I figured it would make Shelley a little jealous that I did not ask her first, but I needed to get the scoop first. Crystal said that the fuzzy navels were very good and Shelley was working on her fourth one. She also said that Shelley had danced close with several guys, then thought about tomorrow, so she shut them down. "No sense in leading them on too long," she told Crystal. Oh yeah, it was going as I hoped.

I asked Shelley to dance. She pouted for a moment then smiled at me as she got up. We were headed for the dance floor when Crystal announced she was leaving and for me to make sure Shelley got to her room. I promised I would do that and Shelley punched me in the arm as soon as Crystal turned to go. I just grinned and took her to the dance floor.

After a couple fast songs, the DJ played a slow one. Before she could head back to the table, I pulled her to me. I felt how tense she was, but then she snuggled into my arms, holding me tight. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and I could feel her sighing little short breaths. When the song ended, she looked at me expectantly as I leaned down to kiss her. The DJ started the next slow song as we stood there. When we stopped kissing, she hugged me tightly when I started to sway to the music again. Her breath was ragged as she clung to me. She felt so good as I held her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head. She looked at me and I saw the desire in her eyes. When that song ended, I took us back to the table and our drinks. The waitress had brought fresh ones while we were dancing. Shelley had me sit down first so she could sit in my lap "to talk" she said.

She asked if I knew what I did to her. I put my hand on her knee and started rubbing. I said I thought it was the same thing she did to me. She gulped at her drink and I ask her if we were going to dance any more. She shook her head so I asked her if she wanted to feel how smooth shaved balls were, as I looked into her eyes. She started squirming on my lap saying "oh" several times. I took a sip of my drink and waved the waitress over to settle up. Crystal had paid for these drinks on her way out so I gave the waitress a nice tip and looked at Shelley. She was watching me, intently. I asked her where she wanted to go and she answered that Crystal had gotten her a room so she didn't need to drive home. I asked her where it was, as I grinned to myself. She got off my lap and I re-arranged myself to get rid of the tent pole in my pants before I stood up.

She led me to the elevator and I pulled her to me. It was a short ride down and we were kissing the entire time. When we got to the room, she wanted to use the bathroom. I took the moment to turn on the tape recorder and the stereo, which played the Enigma cd I picked up just for tonight.

I was ready when she came out of the bathroom. She looked like she was going to say something but I pulled her to me and started kissing her some more. I entwined my fingers into her hair and pulled it down to tilt her head back and make her neck available to nibble on. Her breathing was already ragged as I started working on her neck. I worked my around from one ear to the other as I rubbed up and down her back. I reached down, cupped her ass, and pulled it tight to me. Her legs were apart enough that she was straddling my thigh. She grabbed my ass with both hands and started pushing her crotch harder against me. I let go of her ass and started to unbutton her blouse, when I changed my mind. I let go of her hair and grabbing both sides of her blouse and just pulled it apart, popping all the buttons off of it. She started saying "Oh god" as I pushed her blouse off and reached for her bra.

I unhooked it and let it drop to the floor. I bent over and started to kiss her nipples. Her breasts are very small, but I love them. They are very sensitive, so she was moaning and pulling my head tight to her chest. I grabbed the sides of her pants and tugged them down over her hips. I kept pushing them down until they were on the floor. I pushed her up against the wall. She was standing there in just her thong. I kissed and nibbled my way down her stomach. Instead of pushing her thong down her legs, I pulled it up tight to her pussy. She moaning my name as I licked her belly button.

I picked up her left leg and put it up on my shoulder. I started eating her pussy through her thong as her fingers entwined into my hair. She pulled my head in tight as I continued to attack her thong with my teeth. I pulled it up tight again then tried to tear it off her. She came just as it ripped apart. I started lapping her juices that were dripping out of her. I licked from her opening back up to her clit. Then I caught it, held it in between my lips, and flicked it with my tongue. She screamed as she came hard in my mouth. I rolled her clit between my lips as she ground her pussy on my mouth. I kept up my assault as she kept coming in my mouth. I thought she was going to pass out so I eased her to the floor and held her in my arms.

When she recovered a little, I stood up over top of her and took off my clothes. I bent over and brought her up to her knees. She reached for my cock and balls. I had recently started shaving myself, and this was her first time to feel how smooth they felt. She played them while she licked around my cock She grabbed my ass and pulled me toward her. She kissed the head of my cock and sucked the head into her mouth. I rubbed her ears as she continued to suck me. I love the way she licked and nibbled the underside of my cock. She would slide me the whole way into her mouth. She worked on me until she had her nose pushed up against my stomach. It felt good as she deep throated me. She continued sucking me until I could not stand any more. I knew she loved to swallow cum so I just held on to her head and started to thrust into her mouth. She pushed her tongue up, so every stroke had her tongue rubbing the underside of my cock. It felt so good as I hit the back of her mouth and slid down her throat. She took every stroke I gave her and was moaning and humming around my dick. All the pressure caused my balls to tighten up. I said that I was coming and pulled back until my cock head was just inside her mouth as I came really hard. I squirted into her mouth before my knees buckled. She followed me to the floor, sucking all the cum out of me. She kept me in her mouth, keeping me hard.

I stood up, pulling her up with me and kissed her. I hugged her and then picked her up. I put her on the bed and took off the remains of her panties. We laid there together for a couple minutes to catch our breath. I started to kiss her and she returned them with more and more hunger. I kissed my way back down her body and spent time kissing and sucking her little titties, making her writhe around on the bed. I headed do further and nibbled on the inside of her thighs. I put both of her legs up on my shoulders and really started to lick her clit as I fingered her pussy. I slid one finger in her moved it around in circles. I added a second finger and rubbed the sides of her pussy. I kept brushing across her G spot with my fingers as I played with her pussy. I brought her close to cumming repeatedly then I would back off. She was pulling at my hair, and begging me to let her cum. I fastened my lips on her clit and pushed on her G spot. She screamed my name as she came.

I slid up and kissed her, making her taste her own juices, which she licked off my face. I sank my cock into her pussy and felt her bring her legs up around me. I decide that tonight would be fucking, not making love. I needed this one to be deep, so I hooked her legs on my arms and pulled them up. I supported myself on my hands and feet, as I started deep stroking her. Every stroke had us smacking together, and the room echoed with the sound. She was moaning and grunting as I struck bottom every time. It felt like she was coming the entire time I was fucking her. Her pussy was clenching my cock and felt so tight that I couldn't stand much more. I howled out my pleasure as I thrust once more and came inside her.

As I released her legs and laid down on top of her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight. We laid there together and she drifted off to sleep in my arms. I loved the fact that she felt relaxed enough to go to sleep with me. Unfortunately for her, tonight was not about our love but about our pure satisfaction. I stayed beside her for a few minutes then slid out of bed.

I went to the closet and retrieved my bag. I pulled out the rose petals, today's paper and the digital camera. With it on the low light setting I took several pictures of her lying there asleep, totally naked surrounded by the rose petals. She had a wonderful "just fucked" look about her, hair all messed up and her legs open. The headline of the paper would supply the date for the picture. Anyone would be able to figure out when this happened. I slid a tape recorder from under the bed and hoped it had picked up her voice. I changed the tape and put it back. I moved the camera so it was out of sight and went to get her a special fuzzy navel. It was a little special because I used some grain alcohol to improve the kick. Not enough to taste, but definitely more potent.

I shook her a little to wake her, sat her up and gave her the drink. She was thirsty and chugged about half of it down. It never entered her mind to question where I had gotten a drink for her. I got behind her, started nibbling on her neck and rubbing her back while she finished the drink. Then I rolled Shelley on to her stomach with a pillow under her hips. I took some oil and rubbed it into her back, then her legs. I started working on that cute little ass of hers, working the oil all around. I poured too much here on her ass so her skin would not absorb it all. I started with her cheeks and worked my way to the crack of her ass. I rubbed it down then used one finger to push the oil into her little bud while I fingered her pussy. She kept pushing her ass back against my hands. I moved around behind her on my knees, leaned over and told her that there was another hole I had to fuck tonight.

I rubbed my cock up and down her slit to get it lubricated then positioned the head right at her asshole. She moaned and pushed back at me when I didn't push any further. I asked her what she wanted. She said, "You."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you inside me."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, fuck my ass!! AAHHhhh" as I pushed half way inside her. "Oh god. You feel so big. Don't stop. More. OH GOD." I had pushed the next 2 inches inside her.

"Just couple more inches to go." Instead of pushing in, I pulled almost all the way out and slid back to where I was a couple times. She was moaning into the pillow, but not trying to get away from my assault. I gave her a couple more half strokes then I pulled almost all the way, grabbed her hips and pushed hard until I struck her ass with my pelvis. The smack was barely audible over her moans. I stayed buried in her for a minute, and then I started fucking her ass. She was moaning and pushing back against me, like she wanted all I could give her. After a couple minutes, I felt her ass clench down on me as she had another orgasm. I buried myself inside her and held on while she came. I felt something grab my balls and I realized she had been rubbing her pussy as I fucked her ass. She held on to my balls, to keep me inside her until she stopped coming and then she let go wanting more.

I pulled out and put some more oil on my cock. She was rotating her hips as she waited for me to continue. Pulling her up to her knees, I got up on my feet, for better leverage and slid back inside her. The different angle felt great as I continued to drive into her. I was glad I had already cum twice and had taken that Viagra. My cock felt hard as steel as I slid into her well-oiled and open ass. I felt I was in my twenties again with all this energy. I was pumping my cock into her ass as her ass ring clung to me. It was wonderfully tight as I stroked into her. Shelley was moaning and calling my name as I established a rhythm. She continued to play with her pussy as I stroked into her ass. I could not reach under her to play with her pussy, but I could lean over and play with her little titties. I would only be able to give her some short strokes bent over like that. So, I would pull at her nipples for a little while then straighten back up for several long strokes. Bend over and rub her titties then straighten up for some long strokes. The short strokes slowed my excitement while Shelley seemed to cum every other time, as I would long stroke into her.

She came several more times before I felt like I couldn't last any longer. I told her I was going to fill her ass with my cum, and that pushed her over the edge again. As her ass tightened up this time, it pushed me over the edge and I buried my cock in her and emptied what was left in my balls into her ass. She kept pushing back to me wanting all I could give her, moaning my name the whole time. I collapsed on top of her and tried to catch my breath. I rolled to the side, pulling her over with me to stay inside her. She snuggled back into my arms as I hugged her from behind.

"Oh, that was great," she said. "I've never cum so hard or so much before. Ed hasn't done anything close to this."

"I'm not done yet," I told her.

"I don't know if I can take any more," she said. However, I felt her nipples harden in my hands and I knew she really wanted more. She asked about the rose petals and I told her that I had promised them to her shortly after April 29th. She rolled over, causing me to come out of her, so she could kiss me. "I love you. I want you to be my husband."

12