Before the Wedding

Story Info
A wife to be cheats on her husband to be, he finds out.
14.7k words
3.86
161.3k
182
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This store does contain infidelity by the wife to be and by the husband to be as revenge. It also, in a way, contains non-consensual sex. If any of these is not to your liking, move on. Voting is turned off. You will be able to leave comments. Don't leave one about how much you hate the stories like this, I will delete them as you were warned.

Before the Wedding

A Story of Infidelity and Revenge

Chapter 1

It was two weeks before Carol and Neal's wedding. It wasn't going to be a big thing, just some friends and family in a local church with the reception at the local VFW hall, that Carol's father ran and had gotten permission to use. Carol's bachelorette party was scheduled on the Saturday night a week before the wedding. So was Neal's bachelor party. The couple was excited about their upcoming nuptials as well as the parties to be thrown in their honor.

The next couple of weeks were hectic and wild. The night of the parties were exciting, well planned and fantastic for those that participated. Everyone at both parties got so drunk that they spent all day Sunday with hangovers. The women spent the night and Sunday at Carol's house, while the men spent the night in a hotel room, lying on the floor for the most part. Monday was a hard day at work for everyone.

The big day was at hand. Carol was at home. Her mother and aunt were helping her get ready. She would go to the church with her dress in a garment bag and change there. She was so excited that she was on the verge of vomiting. Her mom had her nibble on some saltines while she waited. They helped but not all that much. Next, her mom gave her some tea with honey. That really helped. Of course, mom didn't tell Carol about the shot of bourbon she put in the tea.

By the time they got to the church, Carol was half in the bag. She was giggling and laughing about the littlest thing. Mom took her aside and had her sit while she sipped a hot cup of coffee. By the time Carol needed to get to the lobby, she was almost sober. She still giggled as she thought of all the funny things that had happened the past four weeks. Her dad, all handsome in his tux, stood waiting for her as she hurried to his side. She stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy," said Carol.

"No need baby-doll, I love you and am happy to do this for you and Neal. He's a lucky man to get a girl like you to love him," her dad told her.

"Thank you, Daddy. I feel I'm the lucky one. I got Neal, he's just wonderful."

"I'm just glad you're happy, Angel," Carol's dad said.

Carol smiled at him, nodding. She giggled again as a thought about her party came into her head. Then she sobered up with a frightened look on her face. Her Dad looked at her.

"What's the matter Pumpkin?" he asked.

"Nothing, Daddy, nothing at all. I just remembered something, but I think Betty took care of it."

"Oh, okay," he replied nodding. Weddings weren't his forte. He just walked down the aisle with a daughter on his arm and his wife sitting in a pew hoping he didn't screw that up.

Inside, Carol was almost frantic. She had just remembered what happened at her party. And she sure as hell didn't want Neal to find out. She sure as hell hoped that none of the girls would spill the beans at the reception. The music started and her and her dad slow-walked down the aisle. Everyone looked at her and oohed and ahed. She put her best smile on her face as she started walking. She kept it the throughout the ceremony.

She and Neal had written their own vows. Carol went first. She took her time repeating them, she was smiling so hard that her face was getting sore. As she finished, she started to cry. Neal, being the gentleman he is, handed her his handkerchief. She dabbed at her eyes gently looking into her soon to be husband's eyes.

Then Neal was repeating his vows. He didn't hurry through them either and he seemed to be determined to say them very correctly and positively. He even emphasized some of the words so people could understand them. Then the minister was asking if there was anyone, blah, blah, blah. No one spoke up. Then the minister asked Carol if she took Neal as her lawfully wedded husband.

"I do," she responded loudly.

Then the minister was asking Neal if he took Carol as his lawfully wedded wife. Neal stood there looking at Carol. Carol watched as a bunch of different emotions passed across Neal's face. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then snapped it shut. He dug into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a TV remote.

Carol shivered. She knew. She just knew what was coming next. Neal pressed a button on the remote and two huge TV's above the pulpit lit up. The picture finally cleared and showed two people having sex. The sound came on really loud.

"Oh my god Steve, oh my god, fuck me, fuck your best friends cunt."

It was Carol's voice. Then everyone gasped as Neal turned and punched Steven Adams square in the mouth. Steven went down and Neal kicked him in the face and then the balls. Neal turned back to the minister.

"I don't," he replied to his question.

Chapter 2

Carol was on the floor crying. Her Maid of Honor spit on her. The rest of her bridesmaids were now clustering around her to protect her from her Maid of Honor.

"You don't deserve a man like Neal, slut," Betty yelled at her.

The people in the pews were now standing trying to get a look at what was going on up front. The minister was backing away from everyone in the wedding party. Neal just stood there looking down at Carol.

"How could you do that to me. I know we weren't married yet, but we pledged ourselves to be faithful to each other when I gave you my Grandmother's engagement ring. Speak of which, I need that back slut."

Neal reached in through the ladies around Carol and grabbed her ring finger and pulled his grandmothers ring off. Carol screamed, knowing she had fucked up her life. The video kept playing on the TVs. Everyone could see Carol asking Steven to fuck her. It was only a ten-second segment, but it played over and over. Steven started to get up. Neal kicked him once more time. Not hard, but hard enough to make him fall back to the floor.

"Stay down there you piece of shit," Neal yelled. Turning to Carol, Neal just looked down at her. She was looking up at him. "Why?" Neal asked.

"We really need to talk about this," Carol said.

"No, we don't. Do you want me to play the rest of that video for your friends and families?"

"God no. Please don't?" she begged.

"Then why?" Neal yelled.

"I was drunk. I'm so sorry. So sorry."

Neal shook his head, turned and slowly walked down the aisle and out of the Church. Three of his groomsmen followed him. Neal got in the limo waiting outside, followed by three of his friends. Two had stayed with Steven. They were on the video fucking Carol too. The last person to get in was Betty, Carol's best friend. She was Carol's only single friend. The rest were married and had husbands on the bride's side.

Steven, Bill, and Mark had wives on the groom's side. Right now their wives were getting videos of their husbands fucking Carol on their phones. Two of the bridesmaid's husbands were also getting video of their wives fucking the three groomsmen. Why should Neal be the only one suffering?

"Driver, to the Marriott on..."

"I know the one sir," the driver told him.

The five of them went into the Marriott and up to the suite that Neal had reserved for him and Carol. There was Champagne and wine and food. The five of them had a good time getting drunk and filling up on the food Carol's father was paying for.

"What are you going to do with these," Jim said point at the wedding gifts stacked on a table across the room.

"Fuck, I could care less, but I guess the right thing to do is give them back, so just leave them alone."

"You do know, Carol will be up here at some time to get her luggage," Betty said.

"Yeah, I know and I can't wait to get her alone."

"You're not going to hurt her are you?" Betty asked. Carol was after all her best friend. Well, she was before today.

"No, I won't give her the pleasure of having me thrown in jail."

"Good for you," Betty said as she took another swig out of the Champagne bottle.

There was a knock at the door. Neal looked at Betty. Betty looked at Neal and shrugged. Neal shrugged, got up and went to the door. Pulling it open he stepped back. A body hit him in the chest. A woman's body. She was screaming. It was Carol's mother.

"You fucking cocksucker. How dare you embarrass my daughter like that!" she screamed from the floor.

Climbing to her feet she once more charged Neal. He sidestepped her. She landed on the bed. She lay there crying. Neal just looked down at the poor woman. Jim went and closed the door. Neal went and sat on the bed next to Carol's mother.

"Missus Kelly, I'm sorry you're embarrassed, but it wasn't me that did that, it was your daughter up on those TVs, not me."

Missus Kelly turned over, sitting up. She looked at Neal shaking her head.

"But you could have done that in private, not so all of our friends..."

"What? Find out your daughter is a slut?"

"Oh, Neal. As far as I know, she had never done something like that, ever."

"Missus Kelly..."

"Beth, please."

"Beth, you don't know your own daughter then," Neal said.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked.

"Betty?"

"Beth. Beth, I have been Carol's best friend since fifth grade. She had been a slut since junior year in high school. True, it was only when she was drunk and I swear I tried my best to keep her from getting drunk at any party I was at with her, but she always found a way to get drunk. Then she would be the biggest slut there and... well, guys were lined up to..."

"Oh god."

"Beth," Neal said, "Carol needs help. Betty tried to get her to see someone about her... drinking, but she refused. Since our engagement, she has kept away from alcohol, but I guess her bachelorette party...well you know what happened. And I wondered where my so-called friends were that night. I soon found out."

Chapter 3

"But who? Who gave you that video?" Beth asked.

"I did Missus Kelly," Betty said.

"But you're her best friend?"

"But I'm also Neal's friend and I failed him. I failed Carol too. But she knowingly broke a promise to me and an even bigger one she made to Neal."

"Oh my god." Beth was crying again.

Neal pulled her to his side hugging her. He had always found Beth to be a lovely woman. He liked her very much and hated to have done what he did to embarrass her. He hated himself for that. But he wasn't going to marry her, he had been going to marry her daughter who turned out to be a slut.

Maybe if he had been told upfront of her proclivity toward being a slut when she drank, he could have helped her or at the very least get her some kind of help. But nobody had informed him of her being a slut when drunk. Since they started going out neither of them had taken a drink of alcohol. As far as he knew she was a normal, young woman. True, they did have sex on their second date, but Neal thought that was normal. He had many second dates where he had sex with the young lady he was with.

Carol's old man was standing in front of him now. He was angry. He turned to Betty and scowled at her. She flipped him off. He turned away. He glared at Neal. Neal just shook his head as he held his wife, who was still crying.

"Do you know what you did?" Henry Kelly asked Neal. "Do you?"

"I do. She cheated on me even before we were married. What? You don't think she would cheat on me after she married me?" Neal growled.

Henry turned and walked to the window glaring out at the world. Another knock at the door interrupted the silence. Betty rolled her eyes as she went to open the door. She had a hunch who it would be. She threw the door open.

"You fucking bitch, what are you doing here?" Carol screamed.

"Fuck you slut. I told you to tell him, but noooo, you said you could control yourself. You stupid cunt," Betty shouted back.

Betty stomped around to the end of the bed and sat down next to Neal. Neal put his other arm around her. Carol slowly came into the room. Jim closed the door throwing the security bolt.

"Neal," Carol said softly. Neal ignored her. "Neal. Please, please, please..."

"Please what slut?" Neal growled.

Beth started a new round of crying. Betty took a deep breath as if to respond to her best friend, Neal squeezing her kept her from saying anything.

"Can we talk, please. I love you so much..."

"Yeah, I saw how much you loved me while you were fucking Steve," Neal growled. Beth shuddered and leaned on him.

"Mom, why don't you and Dad go..."

"Go what? Be embarrassed by our slut of a daughter?" Beth shouted still crying.

"Beth!" Henry shouted.

"Fuck you," Beth shouted back.

Henry turned walking toward his wife with anger in his eyes. Neal stood and put himself between Henry and Beth. He would be damned if he let him hit or hurt his wife. Henry stopped short looking up at Neal. Neal felt Beth stand up behind him. She put her hands on his hips and pushed him aside.

"Move Neal," Beth said, "I'm not afraid of him. He knows what happens if he ever hits me again."

Carol gasped. Beth stood there definitely. Henry looked as if he was going to strike her. Jim and Jason were on their feet alongside Neal. Beth stepped up to Henry glaring at him.

"Go ahead," Beth said, her fists clenched at her side.

Henry took a step back. He turned to the window again visibly relaxed. Beth turned to Neal. She looked up into his eyes.

"You would have kept him from hitting me, I can see it in your eyes. Thank you. I knew you were a good man," Beth said hugging Neal tightly and kissing his lips.

"Mother!" Carol exclaimed.

Chapter 4

Beth kept her lips pressed to Neal's until he kissed her back. Once his arms came up and around her body, she pulled away from him. He let her go but winked at her with his eye away from everyone but Betty. Beth turned beet red and nodded slightly. Turning she walked to her daughter and slapped her hard.

"You stupid bitch," Beth shouted. "Couldn't even keep your legs closed for one more night? You are the stupidest and horniest slut I have ever had the displeasure of rearing. Don't bother coming home. Maybe Neal will out of the kindness of his heart let you stay here for the night with him. I doubt it, but maybe if you get drunk he'll throw you a pity fuck."

With that, Beth hurried to the door and opened it, she turned to look at her husband.

"You coming asshole?" she shouted.

Henry turned, his face defused with anger. Neal stepped up to him.

"You hurt her and I will come after you," Neal said softly.

Henry jerked. He didn't look at Neal but he nodded, then joined his wife in the hall closing the door behind him.

"Jim, Jason, if you could give me and Carol some..."

"No problem buddy, Jane has called me twice wondering where I'm at. I told her to go home," Jim said heading for the door.

Jason just looked lost, shrugged his shoulder and hurried to catch up to Jimmy.

"Do you want me to leave?" Betty asked.

"No. I may need a witness." Betty nodded sat on the bed.

"Now for you," Neal said. "I should kick the shit out of you, but you know my feelings on hitting women. So, unless you are going to hit me, get up and go change. I wouldn't want you to mess up that pretty dress," Neal said. "You too, Betty. Go change.

Neal sat on the bed. Carol slowly got to her feet and grabbed a bag out of the many on the floor. Betty grabbed a bag also. Both women disappeared into the huge bathroom of the suite. Neal grabbed his bag and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He was going to be comfortable for the rest of the day and night. He was done and standing at the window when the ladies came out of the bathroom. Betty had on a t-shirt and shorts. Carol had a blouse and a skirt. The skirt stopped just below her knees.

Neal turned, looking at both of them. Both of them were knockouts. Of the two, Carol was slimmer, Betty had some padding on her. Not much, but some. Betty's bust was bigger than Carol's. Both of their faces were to die for. Carol was a brunette where Betty was blonde. And Neal was partial to redheads, like Carol's mother. Actually, Carol had red hair but dyed it a dark brown. Everyone thought her natural color was brown when she let it grow out. She didn't have the freckles that redheads did. Betty had freckles. Not many, but a light dusting across her pretty nose.

"Now what to do about you..." Neal started but was interrupted by a knock at the door. "I'll get it," he said. He knew it was probably the bridesmaids to get their clothes.

Opening the door there they, all five of them looking expectant. When they saw Neal they smiled, then frowned when they saw Betty.

"Okay, okay, one at a time. Go get your bag and leave."

"We can't change?" Lucy asked.

"NO!" Neal shouted.

"Fine."

"Wait! Lucy, Fran, Joyce, you come in, you are free to stay if you want."

They were the three married to the groomsmen that fucked Carol. When they saw Carol, all thee nodded and came in to stand around her.

"One at a time ladies. Get your bag and leave," Neal said once more.

The other two took turns getting their bag and leaving. The whole thing took seconds. Neal turned to the three he let in.

"You three. Grab your bag and go change in the bathroom.

They nodded and went to change. Neal was tired but knew he had to deal with Carol. She was still standing in the middle of the room. Whenever he looked at her she would smile at him until he scowled at her. Betty, sitting on the bed, would shake her head in disgust.

"If you don't want to hit her, why is she still here?" Betty asked.

Neal turned toward Betty with his sad eyes. She gasped and nodded.

"I'll shut up. If you don't want to hit her, I'll do it for you," Betty said softly.

Neal shook his head. He needed to think. He started pacing.

"Carol, come, sit by me," Betty told her.

Carol looked at her friend, fear on her face and shook her head.

"I promise not to hit you unless Neal tells me to," Betty said patting the place next to her.

Carol slowly went and sat beside Betty. The other three women came out of the bathroom. They all had on t-shirts and shorts. They joined Betty on the bed but shied away from Carol. Fran was crying, Joyce was weeping and Lucy looked like she wanted to kill someone until Betty whispered in her ear. Then she just shook her head.

"If you three are hungry, there is food and drink over on the table," Betty told the three wives.

They got up quietly and went to get something to eat and drink. Carol started to get up, but Betty pulled her back.

"Not you bitch," Betty said sternly.

Carol shied away from Betty and sat quietly. Neal still paced, thinking.

"Lucy, I assume you have berated Steve for what he did?" Neal asked.

"Oh yeah, I told that son of a bitch he better be out of the house by the time I get there. Luckily the kids are at my mother's. I called her and told her under no circumstances is she to let Steve have the children. I had to tell her what he did. She's furious."

"And you Fran?" Neal asked. Fran had stopped crying.

"He knows not to come home until I call him. I only came here to get my stuff and change. But since she's here," Fran said pointing at Carol, "I want to have a piece of her ass before I leave."

Carol gasped. Neal nodded. Betty giggled.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers