Before We Went to Lunch

Story Info
Short Story Dealing with Sex in a Spiritual Manner.
1k words
3.07
5.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped briefly into bedroom so I could type something out on my computer, she quickly closed the door behind us, separating us from the rest of my Dorm. As she shuffled about room, glimpses of the floral pattern on her dress met with my peripheral vision. She became ethereal for a moment, but solidified herself as she ever so cutely put her head on my shoulder to see what I was typing. When she realized that I was once again emailing my out of state friend about a business plan we were working on she became bored.

Instead of vocalizing this boredom, she nibbled on my ear. Yet, I was in a strange state of getting shit done, so I remained unmoved as she kissed along my cheek, as if giving affection to the statue of her desires. Her hands snuck their way under my arms and eventually found themselves at my slacks. She appraised me to see the effect she was having, stroking me and begging me to rise from my work; but, I had a bit more to write in that email.

She continued, slipping from behind me to my side, on her knees, as her hands decided to go into my slacks. There flesh found flesh as her warm hands found a warm companion. My attention stirred away for a moment and we made eye contact, both terribly aware of what she was doing. She giggled at the bewildered look in my eyes and pressed further seeing if she could prevent me from getting anything done. She brought herself to my crotch and soon I was in her mouth. I, for a moment, closed my eyes and sighed, but returned to outlining everything I wanted to get done for the label this month.

As I continued to work and she heard the clicking of my keyboard continue, she for a moment tried a little harder; but, when that didn't affect me, she stopped. For a moment, her absence from my member affected me, but I was almost done with this email talking about the possibilities of live streaming.

She got up and her floral pattern left my peripheral vision. I was getting to the tail end of the email, outlining format for live streaming a show, when her soft and playful voice grabbed my attention.

"Oh no," she said

And as I turned around I saw as her panties fell to the floor, her dress pulled up, leaning against the bed, she presented herself to me.

"I hope someone doesn't take me from behind," her voice taunting me.

I almost got up immediately, reflexively to penetrate her, but I sat myself down. I typed out the last words, encouragement for why a live streamed show could benefit the record label and sent the email. As I heard my computer play the sound of a successfully sent email, I got up and knocked over the chair to get it out of the way. At some point my pants disappeared into the eternity of space and time and I ripped off my shirt as well. As our eyes met, her devilish grin widened and my own smile mirrored hers.

I approached her from behind, my erect cock laid rubbing against her backside. Leaning into her, I brought her closer to me and kissed her, she wiggling hopelessly to get me to enter her sooner. As we pulled away from the kiss, I had the playful look as she could only return a look of longing. She regained her smile quickly, but we both knew we what we wanted.

So I pulled my hips back, letting my erection stand on its own. She widened her stance and titled her pelvis even farther back, waiting for me. I acknowledged the moment as the moment acknowledged me and in unison we said, "It's time."

Biting her lip in anticipation, I thrust into her eliciting a moan of completion as I entered to my hilt. She threw her head down and whimpered, "Dear Christ, yes," for she was experiencing communion with me. The brief instance where we lay satisfied in my being inside of her passed, as we began to move rhythmically. I rocked into her as she rocked against me and for a moment even our heartbeats beat in syncopation to the melody of our love.

In that act, where I continually reached inside of her, we grabbed onto one another spiritually. Melding our essence, we became something more. She melted onto me; and I, like fire, burned hotter and hotter until she evaporated. I quickly pulled out and threw her on the bed, quickly climbing onto the bed myself. Throwing her legs over my shoulders, I re-entered, quickly finding the tempo that was established and continuing the accelerando.

Looking deep into her eyes we felt a connection that our hands quickly mirrored. She pressed her hands onto mine which held her in place. Then, I saw her lose herself as her eyes rolled back and the moans uncontrollably grew louder. She lost herself and briefly realized a higher truth as she coaxed me through her orgasmic spasms to find the same truth. However, I firmly remained as I was and refused to ejaculate. The moment looked at me, confused at why I had decided to remain so, but approved and I pulled out still erect as she caught her breath on the bed, still strongly affected by the after glow.

I got up to wipe off my penis with the towel I kept at the closet, cleaning myself. I then reached out into time and space, what some people would call my dresser, and recalled my pants and boxers to dress myself. Flipping my painfully erect penis into my waistband, I dressed myself once again. As my erection physically subsided, I remained spiritually erect, ready to fuck the world in the same loving manner.

Thusly after cleaning ourselves to make us presentable to the world, she walked with me to lunch, clinging unto my arm knowing that any moment I would be ready to bend her over and fuck the ever living shit out of her yet in knowing this waiting in anticipation to be bent over.