Beg For It

Story Info
Daughter of prosecutor pays for his actions.
8.2k words
4.47
203.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father said I raped that girl."

He started a very deliberate circling of the chair and the young woman tied to it.

"He got the jury to believe him and I spent seventeen years in jail."

He looked down on the woman's professionally styled blonde hair. He ran his fingers through it just above her shoulders.

"I needed a way to convince him that it's not rape when a girl begs you, absolutely pleads with you, to fuck her. And then screams, not from pain or fear, but from the pure pleasure of great sex."

He ran his finger around the top of her sleeveless blouse and down her arm. He peered into the opening at the top of the blouse. He saw her cleavage; the hint of a bra.

"It wasn't rape, Linda. And you'll be able to go back to your prosecutor father and tell him what it's like. You'll feel the same things she did. You'll have the same desires. You'll beg and scream just like she did. And you'll tell your father about it. Do you understand?"

The woman nodded.

He looked at the long, shapely legs extending below her shorts. Her ankles were tied to the chair. He stood in front of her.

"How long do you think we have, Jason?" his girlfriend Melissa asked from across the room.

"Three days at least," he said. "Maybe more. It will take them a while to figure out she's been snatched. Then a while to figure out why. Then a while to go through all the people her father sent away."

Melissa smiled. "That's a long time."

Jason smiled at his hostage. "You up to it, Linda? Can you hold out that long? Or do you think you'll cave in sooner and beg for it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next? You're going to have the final say in this. YOU will tell ME, not the other way around. That girl didn't hold out long. She wanted it sooner than I thought. What about you, Linda?"

"Don't hold your breath, asshole," Linda hissed.

Jason raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Whoa. Tough words from a lovely young lady tied to a chair in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Lucky for you I'm not into violence or I'd slap you around a little."

He ran his finger down her neck and into the top of her blouse. Then he turned towards Melissa and said, "Well, I think we should prepare her for the duration of the stay. Give her a hint of things to come. What do you say?"

Melissa's eyes lit up and her smile widened. "I'm ready."

Jason was three feet in front of Linda's chair. He leisurely unzipped his shorts and reached inside. When his hand came out, it brought with it an impressive cock that showed the signs of the early stages of an erection. He let it hang by itself.

Melissa walked across to him. She was a striking woman with long, brunette hair; striking in her 'plain' beauty. While the captive Linda was a gorgeous, rich, blonde bitch, Melissa looked like the girl-next-door turned local TV news anchor. Except she was a part-time receptionist who happened to love a rapist.

She stopped in front of Jason, kissed him, and took hold of his cock. Soon, she was on her knees running her tongue over the bloated head. Melissa licked the underside of the cock as if she was in a porn video. Her intended audience, in this case Linda, couldn't take her eyes off the 'screen'.

Melissa spread her lips and erotically slid her mouth over the ever-hardening shaft. When she reached his balls, she pulled back and repeated the process. It did not take Jason very long to be fully erect and holding the back of his girlfriend's head, fucking her mouth.

Linda had never watched anybody else having sex, of any type. She was single and fairly conservative. She'd never performed oral sex nor had oral sex performed on her. She could have reacted in any number of ways to what Melissa and Jason were doing. But if she had to guess, she wouldn't have predicted that she was enthralled by it.

Jason didn't mean for this introduction of things to come to be complicated. Melissa knew that. There'd be plenty of time. This was foreplay.

"You're so fuckin' good, Melissa," Jason moaned. "Almost there."

The only sounds in the cabin were Melissa's mouth sucking on Jason's cock and the moans of the two participants. If the moans were any indication, something was about to happen.

"Yes. Fuck yes!" Jason cried out.

He took hold of the cock with his right hand and began frantically stroking it. Melissa's mouth hung open like a young bird waiting to be fed. Jason put the tip of his cock two inches in front of the mouth. Thirty seconds later he grunted and pushed his hips forward.

The first blast of cum hit Melissa's upper lip before falling into her mouth. All subsequent squirts—and there were several—landed squarely on her tongue. Melissa swallowed halfway through, but a small stream still found its way down her chin.

When Jason was nearing the end, she wrapped her lips around him again and sucked out the last few drops. Linda watched a large drop of cum fall from Melissa's chin and land on the floor between them.

Linda felt the first response in her pussy. It wasn't dramatic; but undeniable. She convinced herself she'd be rescued long before she'd ever have to submit to Jason's plan.

Melissa wiped her face as Jason put his cock back inside his shorts.

"So, that's just a 'taste'—excuse the pun—of what's to 'come'," Jason said to Linda. "But don't worry. Your turn will get here soon enough."

Once his shorts were back together and Melissa had moved back to her chair, Jason said, "Any questions?"

Linda shook her head. Her blue eyes glared with renewed resentment and rage. Every ounce of her body wanted to fight against him.

"Good," Jason said. "Let's eat."

###

It was early evening by the time everyone had eaten. Jason untied Linda's arms to let her eat from a plate in her lap. A small TV provided noise, but Jason was careful to avoid having it on a local station with news. His conversations with Melissa were as if Linda wasn't even in the cabin.

It was getting darker outside when Jason made his way over to Linda's chair again.

"I think it's time we start getting you ready for bed," he said, bending down to untie her legs.

As soon as they were free, he told her to stand. Linda was a little unsteady on her feet at first, but soon she had her balance and normal circulation returned. Jason looked at the woman he guessed was thirty years old, give or take a couple years. She had a well-maintained figure and all the signs of ample curves under her blouse and shorts.

"If we only take off one piece of clothing, what should it be?" Jason asked nobody in particular.

His eyes scanned her closely.

"Melissa? Any preferences?"

"The blouse," she replied.

Jason looked at Linda and smiled. "She's always been a breast woman."

He moved close enough to reach the top button on Linda's shirt. When it was open, he slid the fingers of both hands inside the wide collars of the blouse. He felt the straps of her bra.

Linda tried to keep from shaking as he opened another button. Jason could now see it all: the fullness of her breasts; the lacy black bra; the outline of her nipples as they pressed against the bra. He slowly worked his way down until the blouse was hanging open.

His fingers traced the edge of her bra, up the smooth skin of her tit, and onto her shoulder. Jason stepped back and walked behind Linda. She and Melissa made eye contact before Linda shyly looked away. Jason pulled the blouse off her shoulders.

It fell down her arms easily and he tossed it aside when it came off. Linda's bra was an obviously expensive, tiny garment. The cups seemed to be molded specifically for her firm tits.

"Good choice, babe," Jason said to Melissa. "That gives us a pretty good idea of what we have to work with."

"I like it already and I'm pretty far away," Melissa said. "I'm gonna want a close-up view."

"Be patient!"

Jason caused Linda to shudder when he unexpectedly wrapped his arms around her and put both breasts in his hands. He squeezed them once, then let go.

"Very nice," he said, moving in front of her again. "I'm going to leave you untied for a little bit. Be a good girl and nobody will get hurt. You can have that bed over there, by the way?"

Jason pointed to a small, single size bed in the corner. Linda really didn't want to sit in the chair or couch near her captors, so she plopped down on the bed. As soon as she did, the sound of a cow bell rang out below her. A look of surprise crossed her face.

Jason and Melissa laughed.

"That's the alarm system," Jason told Linda. "Move too much and we'll know about it."

Linda sat with her back against the wall, intent on not making a sound. It became apparent to her that Jason and Melissa would be using the sofa bed when Melissa pulled it out and threw a sheet and blanket over it. The beds were no more than fifteen feet apart and Linda's preference for privacy was going to be severely tested.

An hour or so later, with Linda feeling the tiring effects of a long, eventful day, she caught herself starting to nod off. She awoke to find Jason and Melissa standing next to their bed. Each one was undressing.

Linda's eyes flipped from Jason to Melissa to Jason. For whatever reason, he expected them to either stop at their underwear or change into something else. Instead, they both removed the last of their clothing and showed no signs of putting anything else on.

Jason whispered something to his naked girlfriend. Linda saw her grin, and then Melissa was moving towards Linda's bed.

Melissa had a body that would make any normal woman envious. She wasn't going to appear on the cover, or in the center, of any magazines. But she had a flawless figure for a thirty-something female.

Melissa stopped beside the bed and said to Linda, "Slide over here."

Linda moved to the edge of the bed amid the jingling of the bell.

"We thought you should be a little more comfortable tonight," Melissa said.

Without any other comment, she reached down for the top of Linda's shorts. Linda tried to back away, but Melissa ordered her to stay still and took hold of the snap above the zipper. Once they were both open, Melissa tugged on the shorts and pulled them down Linda's legs.

When it was over, Linda was sitting on the bed in a matching pair of black bra and panties. Jason whistled from his spot on the sofa bed. Melissa smiled.

"See? Don't you feel better already?"

Linda crossed her arms defensively across her chest, but did not answer.

"Unfortunately, we can't leave you at liberty to move about on your own," Melissa said.

She moved to the head of the small bed and lifted a pair of handcuffs that were already attached to the headboard railing.

"Left arm, please," she said.

Linda reluctantly reached out her arm and listened as the cuffs snapped shut around her wrist. She was lying on her side, facing the center of the cabin and the sofa bed.

Melissa walked back to Jason, her petite ass swinging gracefully. She climbed into the bed in such a way that she had to tumble over his body in the process. Linda heard Melissa giggle as she and Jason fell into each other's arms and started to kiss. They rolled on the bed like kids.

Jason's cock; Melissa's tits; both of their asses—the bodies seemed to blur into one unit as the kiss became more passionate and hands began to explore. When the rolling ended, Jason was on top. It took a moment for Linda to focus, but the first thing she saw was Jason's cock moving up to Melissa's tits. He let it glide across her nipples before using his hand to press it harder onto her compressed breasts.

Within seconds, he was hard.

Linda's discomfort in watching the couple turned to bizarre fascination. Jason slid back down her body and, by all indications, was getting ready to have sex with her. Linda didn't move a muscle. She shouldn't be there, watching. She should be there, period. But she was, and she couldn't stop watching.

Melissa spread her legs, bent her knees, and looked down at the long, thick cock about to enter her body. Jason got in position and paused. He looked down at Melissa and then gradually lowered his body onto hers.

Melissa's moan of joy echoed in the cabin. Linda could feel it in her own pussy. She found herself unconsciously squeezing the nonexistent cock between her legs. She watched Jason begin to fuck Melissa. She knew she should turn away, face the wall, or close her eyes. She couldn't. She watched and got more aroused with each violent thrust of Jason's cock.

The lovemaking continued with increasing and decreasing levels of passion. They swayed on the bed as if they were one; their voices alternated between cries and whispers; they traded positions; they lay on their sides.

Linda saw it all and heard it all.

If she wasn't locked into the sight already, Jason's proclamation that he was about to cum had her eyes riveted. He was on top. Melissa was wrapped around him tightly. Briefly, in the faint light, Linda saw the cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

And then he was so deep into her that all she knew were his groans, and shouts, and thrusts.

Somewhere near the end of Jason's orgasm, Melissa began hers. Linda listened to her plead for more. Jason complied. The bed creaked with the after-effects of the driving force of their fucking.

Then it was over, and Linda turned to face the wall. It was thirty minutes before she could sleep.

###

Linda awoke to an exceedingly quiet and dark cabin. She had no way of knowing what time it was. Jason had taken her watch and jewelry and none of the clocks had lighted displays. She lay motionless for a couple minutes, confirming to herself that she was the only one awake.

One of her first thoughts was the clear image in her mind of Jason and Melissa fucking. The effects of watching them still lingered between her legs. The day may have been stressful, but not so much that the erotic scenes she watched didn't make her horny. Now she was as 'alone' as she might ever get in the cabin.

Ever mindful of the cow bell below, Linda nudged her small pillow to the middle of the bed. She rolled it in half, making it much narrower and a little taller. She put it between her legs with her one free hand and closed her thighs around it.

Linda pressed down with her hips and felt the pillow make contact with her pussy. With just a small adjustment, it touched her clit. She moved up and down very, very gently. Her panties added just the right sensation.

Linda already felt better as even the slightest rubbing of her clit was making her respond. She began to believe she could make herself cum without being noticed. She rocked on the pillow for another minute, getting ever so close to an orgasm.

If only she could touch herself without moving too much. Linda slid her hand inside the top of her panties and then lay still. After a brief pause, she pushed the hand lower until it touched her clit. Now, finally, with the pillow against her pussy and her hand on her clit she could cum.

Half a dozen light caresses of the erect nub caused Linda's breathing to gain speed. Her heart pounded. Her head spun with desire. She rubbed harder. Faster. She wanted the pillow inside her cunt. She wanted a cock. She rubbed her clit and gyrated her hips. Another thirty seconds. Fifteen. And she would cum.

Suddenly, the loudest, shrillest ring Linda had ever heard came out from under the bed. She nearly shrieked with fright. She yanked her hand out of her panties and sat frozen as the cow bell rang a second time. Had she been moving THAT much?

From across the room, a soft creak could be heard. Then a shadowy figure was moving. Linda hurriedly grabbed the pillow and threw it to the top of the bed amid another couple rings of the bell.

The figure was beside the bed. It was Melissa.

"What's the matter, Linda?" Melissa asked quietly in the dark.

Linda didn't answer her.

Melissa kneeled down at the side of the bed. "Did we turn you on earlier? Jason won't be happy if you try to cum without him. He can hurt you, you know. I wouldn't make him mad if I was you, hon."

Melissa ran her hand over Linda's exposed hip. She felt the panties and the smooth skin. Then Linda saw her reach under the bed. Several seconds later, Linda heard the cow bell being placed on the floor.

"Roll on your back, Linda," Melissa ordered.

Linda did as she was told, her left arm awkwardly stretched above her head. Melissa pulled down the sheets and climbed onto the bed. Even in the darkness Linda could make out the features of Melissa's pleasing, naked body.

Melissa loitered over Linda, seemingly taunting the captive woman. Without warning, Melissa's hand was on top of Linda's panties. She pushed in on the material and felt the wetness. She smiled and rubbed until she found Linda's clit.

Linda gasped and her body stiffened. Melissa could sense Linda was already close. She moved her hand off the clit and pulled down the panties. Once they were far enough down to expose the pussy, Melissa leaned down and ran her tongue from Linda's cunt to her clit. She tasted the sweet juices and stabbed at the clit a couple times before moving away again.

Linda was nearly in tears. It seemed obvious Melissa had no intention of letting her cum. Then it got worse. Melissa was moving up Linda's body, sliding her knees along the outside of Linda's hips and waist. Above her, Linda saw bare breasts getting closer and closer. Soon, one was an inch from her mouth, the nipple lightly scraping Linda's lip.

"Take it, Linda. Suck on it."

Linda opened her mouth and felt the breast fall into it. She began to lick the nipple and suck on the surrounding skin. Melissa put her hand behind Linda's head and pulled it up. Linda, in her extremely horny state, attacked the tit with shocking vigor.

"Oh God, that's good," Melissa moaned.

She switched breasts and both nipples were now extended as far as they could go. Linda bit them lightly and Melissa responded with louder moans. Each bite sent a wave of pleasure to her pussy.

So it was time to satisfy the itch between Melissa's legs.

Melissa moved forward again. This time it wasn't a breast above Linda's mouth. It was a warm, moist pussy that craved attention.

"No, Melissa. Please. I can't...I don't know how. Please, no," Linda whispered.

"Shhh. Just lick me. You know where," Melissa replied.

Melissa dropped her pussy onto Linda's lips, and Linda automatically stuck out her tongue. The tangy taste may have been new to Linda, but Melissa was going to make it easy for her. Assuming the mouth would remain stationary, Melissa simply moved until her clit was within reach of the tongue.

Once Linda's mouth was properly placed, Melissa leaned forward and held onto the headboard with both hands. For the next several minutes, she allowed Linda's inexperienced, yet efficient, lips and tongue bring her nearer an orgasm. Without the bell attached, she was free to rock her body as if fucking Linda's face.

"Put your tongue inside me, Linda," Melissa told her.

"No, Melissa. Please don't make me..."

"Do it!"

Linda probed the soaking wet area between Melissa's legs for the entrance to her cunt. She let the tip of her tongue linger at the hole before Melissa nearly forced her to stick it in by sitting on Linda's face. As soon as it was inserted, Melissa began to ever-so-slightly move up and down, feeling the soft tongue slide in and out.

Melissa moaned quietly, clutching the headboard more tightly. Then she felt it start. She purposely clamped her mouth shut to mute the loudest of her outbursts as she came. The first couple waves ripped through her, with Linda still sliding her tongue in and out of the cunt. Soon, Melissa was rocking too much for Linda to stay inside her, so she concentrated on the clit again.

This only made Melissa come a couple more times.

Linda felt her own pussy throbbing once more from the sounds of Melissa cumming. The sexual tension building up in her was almost uncontrollable by the time Melissa was done and climbed off the bed.