Beg For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa kneaded Linda's breasts and compressed them with her palms.

Linda uttered a very distinct and audible moan, the first indication she was losing the ability to manage her need to cum. Jason lifted his body into hers just a little more. This time she didn't pull up.

He decided to change approaches. "You feel so good, Linda. So warm. So wet."

Her eyes were closed. The rest of her body seemed out of her control.

"My cock loves the way your body wraps around it so naturally. How does it feel to you, Linda? How does it feel on your clit?"

She didn't answer.

"What do you think it would feel like inside you? Deep inside your cunt. Making you want to cum."

He paused.

"I'm not going to rape you, Linda. But I'll fuck you. I'll fuck you and make you cum like you never have before."

He felt her body actually shiver.

"You've watched us, me and Melissa. You've heard her. She wants this every night, Linda, and keeps coming back for more. You can have it, too. Just say the words."

Jason was pressing his cock into her with the most force thus far. Melissa was pulling on her nipples. Linda cried out, "Stop. Stop!"

"No, Linda. We won't stop because you don't want us to. Tell us what you want."

Linda shook her head, a tear appearing at the corner of each eye.

"Are you ready, Linda?" Jason asked.

Another non-verbal 'No'.

Jason held her by the waist, pulling her down while forcing his cock against her body. He practically grunted with each powerful slide of his cock along her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, no. No!" Linda squealed.

"What do you want?"

"Stop!"

"Say it, Linda."

She was crying now with tears falling from her chin. She punched Jason's chest but with so little power he hardly felt it.

Melissa leaned down to Linda's ear and whispered, "It's OK, Linda. Beg for it and he'll fuck you."

The only sound after that was Linda's sniffling and gasping. Her body twitched.

"Ready?"

Linda didn't shake her head and Jason smiled. Linda didn't see it behind her closed eyes.

"Ready?"

Linda's body seemed to slump onto Jason's lap. She nodded one time.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to cum," she sobbed.

"Say the words."

Her crying echoed in the cabin. Linda put her hands over her face. Jason still rubbed her pussy with his cock.

"Please," Linda murmured.

"Please, what?"

"Fuck me," she said in a voice so low Jason almost had to read her lips.

"Louder, Linda."

A momentary pause was filled with Linda taking deep breaths and straightening her back.

"Fuck me, damn it!" she shouted.

"Good girl."

Jason immediately lifted Linda and let his cock point in a more convenient direction. Linda stood on her own while Jason moved his cock under her cunt. She felt the tip brush against her an inch or two too high. She moved until it was in place.

"Whenever you're ready," Jason said.

Linda glowered at him one last time and then sank down onto the cock like she was sitting in a chair.

She thought it would be easy because of her wetness. And he DID slide all the way in. But his size compared to her cunt surprised her and she shrieked.

"I warned you," Jason said as he started to fuck her.

Melissa returned her hands to Linda's tits and the session was officially started.

The shock of finally having sex took a minute to wear off for Linda. Nothing about it had been by her design. But, in the end, she couldn't stop it. If she had protested this time, they would have spent the night harassing her some more. At some time she was going to cave in. It proved to be sooner rather than later.

Linda's fighting spirit came back and she once more attempted to pound on Jason. He allowed her to pummel his upper arms for a while, but when she tired out, Jason held her by the wrists and fucked her harder.

Linda whimpered in a tone that could have been taken for either pain or pleasure.

"That's it," Jason told her. "Get angry. Yell at me. Loud!"

"Fuck you," Linda shouted.

"Louder!"

Jason gripped her wrists hard enough to hurt.

"Fuck you!"

"Cum, Linda. Don't hold it back. Cum for me!"

"Fuck you! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Yell it. I want to hear you cum!"

"God, noooooo. Oh God!"

"Cum, Linda. Now!"

"Ohhh fuck. Yes! Yesss!"

"Say the words!"

"Fuck me, Jason! Fuck me!"

Linda's orgasm began with a shriek from deep inside her that shocked even Jason. He pounded her so hard with his cock he was afraid he'd hurt her. But, if anything, she lowered her body to accept even more. Melissa let go of her breasts so Linda and Jason could hold each other closer. Linda had her arms wrapped around his neck, keeping at an angle that best allowed his thick cock to fill her cunt.

She didn't know if the orgasm would ever end. Or if one led to another. It just went on and on and on, each wave bringing on another. Her yells persisted incoherently as her body tightened around Jason's throbbing cock.

At some point during it all, Jason started to unload his cum into her. Their combined groans benefited Melissa the most: she was masturbating right along with them and having her own climax.

Linda shook with much-needed gratification. Jason poured several shots of semen into her. And Melissa fingered her own clit until she couldn't stand up any more.

After about two minutes of pure sexual mayhem, all three crumpled onto the couch.

Jason was the first to speak. "When you get home, Linda, you're going to tell everybody you ran off with me for two days. Nobody forced you to go. Yes, you had sex with me. Yes, you consented. And if you don't say these things, Linda, the consequences will be quite dire. Do you understand?"

Linda nodded.

"Good girl. Do you want to go back tonight or tomorrow?"

The long silence told Jason what the answer was going to be.

Finally, Linda said in a near-whisper, "Tomorrow."