Began in Anger, Ended in Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready, sweetheart. I'm about to cum, and it's all going directly down your throat." Allison had slowed her struggled considerably and didn't react to this. The man gave a deep groan and I watched her throat work desperately to swallow the cum.

Finally, the cock was withdrawn and she was allowed a deep breath, only to inhale cum down the wrong tube. She had a coughing fit, spluttering all down her front. By this point she was an absolute mess, her face covered in a mixture of cum, saliva, tears, and runny makeup.

I breathed a sigh of relief that the nightmare was over and made to stand up, only to freeze when I was met with the sight of the pistol.

"Where're you going? We're just getting to the main event!"

My heart stopped. There was more?

The man approached Allison, now lying on her back. Apart from the occasional cough, she was motionless and didn't resist when he spread her legs.

"I've always wanted to fuck a virgin." He grinned wickedly and pressed his dick against the entrance to her pussy. Still, she made no move to stop him, instead simply watching in defeat.

With a grunt of effort, he pushed his way inside her. After several small thrusts, he entered her completely, managing to produce a small gasp of pain from Allison. He ignored it and continued his pumping, holding her legs with both hands to keep them open. It wasn't long before he had sped up considerably. I winced at the sight of blood running down his dick, but he didn't notice or didn't care.

Suddenly, he released Allison's legs and grabbed her by the neck. I saw the veins in his arms bulge as he tightened his grip for a few seconds before finally releasing. Allison gasped for breath and he laughed in triumph.

"Just as I thought: you clench up real nicely when I cut off your air," he said, before reaching for her throat again. I couldn't believe this man; he was psychotic!

His fucking had reached full speed and I could hear his balls slap against Allison's thighs with every thrust. His grip was steady – Allison's face was starting to turn blue, but this time he showed no signs of letting go.

"Let her go, you're killing her!" I shouted, but it fell on deaf ears.

I had to do something, and quickly. I frantically scanned my surroundings for a solution before noticing that the man was barely gripping the pistol, holding it against Allison's neck and choking her with the same hand.

Before I let myself reconsider, I snuck towards him as quietly as I could. My foot knocked against something and I glanced down. It was my knife, lying where I had dropped it earlier! I scooped it up and threw myself at him.

He grunted with surprise and began to turn towards me, still inside Allison. However, he was too slow. I slashed at the hand holding the gun as hard as I could.

"Raaargh!" he roared, releasing his grip on Allison and letting her take huge gulps of air. The pistol also fell from his hand, landing in the grass. We stared at each other for a terrifying moment before both lunging towards the fallen weapon.

I scrambled around in the grass, desperately searching among the weeds and dirt. My heart skipped a beat when my fingers closed around something metal. I had it! I whipped the gun around and pointed it at the psychopath.

He froze in his tracks and stared me down. I didn't move, focusing only on keeping the gun steady. The moment stretched into eternity, all three of us completely silent. The only sound was the rustling of leaves.

Finally, the man made a move. He seemed to have, correctly, decided that I didn't have the guts to shoot him and began to edge his way towards me.

"Keep back! I'm warning you!" I called, but he ignored it. Upon getting within arm's distance, he reached out and grabbed the hand holding the gun. In my panic to pull away, I accidentally squeezed the trigger.

The silence was shattered by the gunshot. I froze and watched the man clutch his upper thigh and shout out in pain. Thin rivulets of blood trickled down his leg and mixed with Allison's blood and pussy juices that still clung to him. He slowly fell to his knees, his advance stopped.

I stayed there, gun pointed at his head, for several minutes. At last, I was able to move my legs and slowly back up, keeping the pistol trained on its target. I reached Allison's limp form and whispered over my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She didn't respond, perhaps in a state of shock. I reached around behind me until I felt her discarded jeans and blouse. Next, I did my best to redress her with one arm, never putting down the gun with the other.

Satisfied that she was at least partially covered, I stood up and made my way to her other side. The man had made no move the entire time besides the occasional groan, so I reached down and scooped up Allison with both hands. I backed up one step at a time, looking for the man to try anything. Upon reaching the bushes with no incident, I pushed my way through and began the long walk to Allison's house.

Most of the trip was a blur. I remember wiping Allison's face off as we entered her neighborhood. It was still a mess, but it wouldn't draw any suspicion unless someone was close. The entire walk, Allison didn't say a word and wouldn't meet my eyes as I carried her. That was fine with me, as I was consumed by my own feelings of guilt. It occurred to me that I still had a phone full of naked pictures of her and I was hit by a fresh wave of self-hatred.

When we reached her home, I was relieved to see that her roommates were absent. Allison didn't respond when I asked for her keys, so I checked a noticeable bulge in her pants pocket. Sure enough, I produced a key ring and let us in.

I took her to the bathroom, leaned her against the wall, and searched the drawers for a rag. Finding one, I wet it and used it to scrub off Allison's face, legs, and arms. I considered undressing her and cleaning her body as well, but decided it would be a bad idea after my actions that night.

A snore alerted me to the fact that Allison had dosed off at some point during the washing. As carefully as I could, I took her into my arms again, brought her into her bedroom, and laid her on the bed. I made to leave, but then remembered something.

I turned back and placed my phone beside her still figure before turning off the lights and making my exit.

---------

I don't remember much about what happened the months after that. For the first several weeks, I was constantly on edge, waiting for the police to show up and arrest me. I fully expected Allison to turn me in and, frankly, didn't care. It was what I deserved, after all. When it was apparent that she hadn't contacted the authorities, my guilt only increased. Why was she letting me go free after I had forced myself on her and almost got her killed?

The next few weeks of school I kept mostly to myself. I never saw Allison, not even in between classes. After the year ended, I transferred to another college, far away, in an attempt to escape my guilt. Though I was able to move on with my life and do well in my new school, I never forgot that night, nor did I forget the friendship I had had with Allison and completely ruined.

After graduating, I returned to my original college to work for a professor before graduating. My first night, I entered my room to find something on my pillow. On closer examination, I saw that it was an envelope addressed to me. Curious, I tore it open and removed its contents.

To my shock, it was a bundle of photos. Photos of Allison – the ones I had taken that night! I scanned through them one by one. The sight of Allison's pathetic cum-covered face stirred up bad memories and I made to throw the pictures away when one with completely different lighting caught my eye.

I brought it to the front of the stack and gasped. It was Allison, on her bed with her legs spread. Her hand was making an inviting motion and I saw that she was grinning. Written in her handwriting in the corner were the words "See you soon."

12