Beggers and Choosers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In revenge, he stroked Kochei's ear, teasing at it. The nearly delicate curve was such an incredible contrast to the strength of the rest of his body, so plain in the heavy jaw, solid column of his neck and massive shoulders. Kochei hummed, with all the harmonics a battle servant could conjure.

Mian groaned. His own jaw clenched, fighting back the urge to give in to his own desires. Then Kochei swallowed him to the root. He screamed. It was too much, and yet not enough. Kochei's long, agile tongue snaked out and teased at his balls, even as his throat milked the head of Mian's cock.

"You said you were out of practice." Mian was proud of getting that out. Kochei only chuckled softly again and worked that wonderful, rough tongue over Mian. Mian stroked the hinge of Kochei's wide open jaw. He could feel the muscles strain so near the surface as they stretched to allow Kochei's jaw to open so far.

Like a snake swallowing its prey, Kochei's throat held him with all the tenacity of that other, reptilian predator. But there the difference ended. Kochei's throat was hot and alive, milking at him, trying to swallow him whole with a hunger Mian fought to deny. With each stroke, with each lick, with each swallow it became harder.

Mian's vision grayed as he fought the inevitable. He felt his own muscles lock as the orgasm started in his toes and reach upward. Kochei's lips tightened down, holding it back and dragging another scream from Mian's own strained throat.

"Damn you!" Mian cursed as he pounded on the bed. Now he ached, as well as burned with the need for release. Kochei only gave him one of those wicked chuckles, making all of Mian's nerves twitch from head to toe. "I'm not gonna quit with once."

The only answer he got was another swallow and swipe with that wicked tongue. Kochei seemed to know every trick in the book. Soon he was soaking wet from his navel to his ass. Another tremor went through him as he realized what was coming next. Kochei glanced up at him. Good trick with his face buried against Mian's crotch.

There was an even more wicked twinkle in Kochei's eyes as he just looked, throat grasping Mian's cock with mindless fascination. It was like the most incredibly tight, controlled cunt, but even hotter. With strength fuel by passion, Mian fought Kochei's hold. It still didn't work.

Kochei's eyes slowly closed, and he slipped up and down on Mian's cock in what seemed to be mindless fascination. Again and again he clamped down when Mian gasped and threatened to come. Before long, all he knew was the desperate need to do something. His fingers found Kochei's ears and traced them. He dug his hands into Kochei's neck, his shoulders, anything.

His whole body was on fire, fueled by the heat of Kochei's mouth on his cock, his tongue on his balls, and his hands on Mian's body. Being pinned only made it worse. Unable to move more than his hands, he knew the utter release of being able to fight with everything he had.

"I think you like." Kochei said at last, looking up at Mian through heavily lidded eyes. Mian fought for breath, unable to respond in any way other than nodding. He screamed as Kochei traced one finger up Mian's cock. It felt too good, and the cool air only exacerbated the heat of Kochei's mouth and hands. "I want to do something else for a bit." He slid up. Mian's eyes widened.

"Not yet." Kochei purred, coming to rest on Mian's body. Their hard cocks slid against each other. "Oh, yes, I think you like the touch." Kochei's hips slide up and down, stroking Mian to an even more frantic pitch.

Every time Kochei moved down, the head of Mian's cock was exposed and he howled as the too sensitive skin brushed the Kochei's hair. Every time he moved up, he felt himself open, trying to grasp something he'd never known.

"Oh yes," Kochei purred, still predator, still hungry. "I know what I want." He reached into a drawer under the bed. "Since I can't use my fingers." He pulled out a dildo. But this was no toy. At the tip, it was as slender as a single finger, at the base, larger than any man Mian'd ever heard of. This was as much a tool as any of Kochei's knives, or his own body. "Yes, my little master, I'm gonna fuck you till you scream again, and all the world's gonna hear it." He glanced at the window.

Mian gasped, realizing it was open and he could hear the sounds of voices from outside.

"Yes, everyone's gonna know Mian Anatovich is getting fucked, hard and fast up the ass, and that I'm doing it."

"You can't make me scream your name."

"Wanna bet?" Kochei licked Mian's lips. The very tip of his tongue was thin, and oh so very agile. It slipped between Mian's lips without at breath of protest, as a man would slip into a woman. But Mian was no woman. It was going to take more than a few minutes with any dildo to make him open up. "I know." Kochei's eyes were pure beaten gold, hot and smoky with lust.

"You like it." Mian tried shoving him away. He'd had enough of this teasing. He could get that with any copper.

"I do." Kochei tipped his head back and swallowed all thirty cents of that huge dildo in one gulp. Mian drew in a deep breath. His cock remembered being swallowed like that, and it wasn't protesting. It slid against Kochei's with the mindless fascination of any reptilian serpent entranced by a charmer's flute. With every stroke, he lost himself to the fascination. "Yeah, I bet you like watching, too."

"I like watching you." Came out of Mian's mouth.

"You're gonna see one hell of a lot more." He reached down and teased at Mian's ass with the very tip of that dildo. "Come on sweetie, I know you want it."

"You can't do this to me." Mian fought Kochei's weight on him.

"Watch me." Kochei growled, giving a little push.

A sharp, tight pain filled his gut. Then it was gone. Kochei stroked him, his eyes following Mian's. "Yeah, I know it hurts at first. Come on sweetie, open up for me." Something, deep within Mian protested being treated so roughly. Another something gave to it, his body warming to the touch in him and on him.

Then a burning, itching need started deep in his body. It was so different than the pressure in his balls, but more, at the same time. His hips began to rock, reaching for something more, some end to the faint, tingling yearning.

"There ye go." Kochei purred, his deep voice sending more vibrations through them. His other hand stroked Mian, teasing at him with its silky smooth skin beneath fighting callouses. Mian rocked on the bit of warmed liveplastic. No one he'd ever known had been able to afford a mere dildo out of the stuff, which took on all the characteristics of living flesh, as it was programmed to do, but in any shape desired. As it filled Mian's ass, he could feel it heating to Kochei's body temperature, almost burning, feeling so very good.

"Yeah, you like it up your ass, just like you love my mouth on your cock, you little man fuck toy."

"You have the fucking foulest mouth."

"And you love it, you fucking slit with a cock." Kochei purred, brushing his jaw over Mian. The slight roughness teasing Mian more. He remembered far too well Kochei's tongue on his dick, on his balls, even on his thighs. "Yeah, you want my cock up your ass, you want my tongue in your face, you want my weight pinning you to the sheets. You want it all, little fucker and you're gonna get it."

"More," Mian rocked his hips, trying to grasp that next little bit of cock, that next bit of pleasure. He knew it was close, and he wanted it with a burning ache deep in the pit of his belly.

"Yeah, you're gonna get it, but not just yet." Kochei rocked them both, in a steady rhythm, the same as that in the bar, slow, heavy, teasing, waiting for just the right moment, just a little too slow, too driven. "Yeah, move with me, give it too me." Kochei's voice was a murmuring drone, vibrating his body and teasing him further. "You know you want it. Beg me."

"Never," Mian snarled, breaking out of his trance.

"Yeah, you little fuck." Kochei purred, pressing against Mian's ass with the fake cock. Mian groaned as it slipped in further, bigger this time, teasing, reaching for that burning itch, but not quite making it. "You're gonna beg. You're gonna put your legs on my shoulders and you're gonna open that pretty little ass to me and beg me to fuck you." Kochei slipped that dildo in Mian's ass with each twitch of his hips, sliding it over those sensitive nerves as a card shark played a mark.

"You want me, you know it, and all the world's gonna know it when I fuck your pretty little ass." Kochei growled, deep in his throat, working the dildo so gently Mian didn't know what to think. "Don't think, feel, give it to me, Mian, little master, little pet, fucking gorgeous little boy." Then he bent down and licked Mian's cock again, teasing at him, breathing on it, just lightly lipping it.

"You have such a gorgeous little man cock." Kochei took it in his mouth again, but this time just that far, his rough tongue slipping the skin up and down the shaft, teasing at him. Each time he brushed the head, Mian whimpered, then Kochei slipped that fake cock just a little deeper in Mian's ass.

This time it hit that burning, itching, frantic spot deep in Mian's body. He bucked against Kochei's hold. It did no fucking good at all. Kochei just clamped down his lips again, holding Mian back from any kind of release. He screamed, rough and raw, pain warring with pleasure at being denied yet again.

Kochei glanced up at Mian's flushed face. Hell, his whole flushed body. He'd never had anyone appreciate his efforts like this. A tiny smile played on his lips as he fucked Mian's ass with the fake cock. The little man wasn't yet ready for the real thing, so he held him back, stroking those wonderful nerves with the liveplastic. He'd had sensors put in the base, so he knew exactly what was going on in Mian's body.

Through it, he could feel the so delicate ring of hard muscle give to his intrusion, opening up like the shyest flower, giving to the fleshlike warm plastic and then suckling at it mindlessly. Yeah, it was good. He gave yet a nudge at that vulnerable opening, teasing at it, begging for just a little more give, a little more relaxation.

Mian struggled frantically under his arm, probably wanting a real fuck by now, but not enough. He wanted Mian senseless, begging for more, mindless of anything but Kochei's cock, his hands, his mouth. Mian was close, babbling on about wanting more, but it wasn't real yet. It wasn't life or death, it wasn't the pounding ache of hours of foreplay without release.

Oh yeah, Kochei knew all about teasing and not being allowed to come. And when it was good, it was so very good. So he teased, slipping the dildo, better than any fingers in and out of Mian's well slicked ass. Oh, the wonders of modern technology. Kochei's favorite toy worked even better on another than he'd thought it would.

Mian's screaming was getting on his nerves. He leaned over and licked Mian's mouth open again. Their tongues played, hard and fast, just like Mian wanted. Kochei too for that much matter. Mian's mouth was hard, even as his lips softened and gave to him. Oh yeah, men were fun. Kochei bore down, opening his mouth to Mian's tentative licks.

"Yeah, open up to me, you pretty little fuck." Kochei licked Mian's lips, teasing them open further, and with it, Mian's delicate little ass. He hummed, deep in his throat, wallowing in the empathic firestorm sheathing both of them. And this was only the beginning. Mian gave to him, opening in both ways, begging for more with his body and groaning deep in his throat when he got it.

Kochei looked, drinking in the passion on Mian's face, the half lidded eyes, attention turned inward, the reddened lips from their frantic kisses, the whisker roughened jaw, so broad and inviting to stroke. Kochei rubbed his own cheek against Mian's, hot with lust and so very lickable. It was harder than any woman's and the tight planes yanked hard at Kochei's own dick.

Oh, he wanted to fuck Mian in the worst way, but he wanted Mian to beg. The fake cock was already deep in his ass, teasing at every single nerve deep in Mian's body. Through it, Kochei could feel his ass give and grab at the same time, smooth and slick deep within, tighter than any cunt holding him in.

The narrow flange at the very end held it in. Kochei left it there, still in contact through the mindlink he'd gotten from Anatoly last year. He wasn't quite ready to replace it. Although there was one last thing. He set it to throb, just like a real cock ready to spend, but going on forever. Mian's eyes snapped open, mindless with the sensations rushing through his body.

"There's still more." Kochei growled, riding Mian, rubbing their cocks together, hard, wet and slick, just like Mian's whole body. Mian's chest ground against his own, hair slicked to his body with sweat. The heavy musk of sweat drove him on, making him nearly come with its yank on his nerves, but he knew better.

Mian's mouth fell open, and Kochei played with it, timing his licks to Mian's, teasing his hard mouth, rasping his own tongue against Mian's, drawing him out. Mian howled, trying to drive himself against Kochei's gut in mindless desperation.

Why not? Kochei mused. He rose up and settled himself down on Mian's cock. Oh, fuck it had been too long. Riding him, he slid up and down, milking Mian's dick, oh so very slowly. It was as hard as stone. Mian bucked, trying to speed him up. Kochei grabbed him with his ass, holding him back as he'd done with his mouth.

Mian screamed, grabbing at Kochei's hips and trying to move him.

"I don't think so." Kochei smiled, showing his fangs. It wasn't quite what he was after, but it was fun. Again and again, he stroked Mian's cock, riding him and playing with him. It felt so good, to hold him. Mian writhed beneath him, and he could feel Mian's ass grab the toy he'd shoved up it. Life didn't get any better than this.

Kochei settled down against Mian's crotch, grinding his ass against the rough hair. His thighs worked to move him, to keep him from slipping, but it was nothing. He stroked his own cock, slipping it from its sheath and easing the lubricant all down the shaft. His own balls throbbed, wanting any kind of release. Kochei grabbed himself, holding back as well, even as his whole body trembled inside.

He moved in time with his hand, sliding up and down, opening his ass and then closing it like another hand on Mian's cock. With each stroke, Mian jerked. His whole chest was flushed beneath the fine coat of hair. Kochei played with it, the overheated skin smooth beneath his fingertips, the rock hard nipples like tiny cocks begging for attention.

"I can do this all fucking day, Mian." Kochei'd found a comfortable rhythm, luxuriating in the feel of being filled, and not with shit. His ass ached, but it was a sweet ache, one of wanting it harder, as it stretched over Mian's hard cock. Each stroke pulled, just that little bit to feel good, then he sank back down, purring at the pressure building.

"We are fucking." Mian's fingers dug into Kochei's hips. It didn't do any fucking good. Not really. But it was fun. Kochei shoved Mian back down when he got too rowdy.

"Oh, this is just getting you ready." Kochei settled down again, just steadily rocking on Mian's cock. It twitched. The dildo deep in his ass had gone still, as he kept grabbing it with each stroke. "I'm gonna let you sit here for a bit." He just let his ass grab Mian's cock. Yeah, it hurt a little, tightening up like that, but it felt good too.

Kochei felt his own pulse begin to speed up. This would never do. He held himself still, breathing with it, relaxing into the pressure. Mian moaned, gripping the dildo in his ass with mindless ferocity. Kochei reached back and stroked it.

Mian howled, his voice a harsh rasp with his cries, deep and desperate now. His cock throbbed, again on the verge of spending. Kochei grabbed it, hard, clenching down on the hard iron. Mian thrashed, his hips shoving up against Kochei's ass. Kochei rode his dick, feeling the heat build in him. He stroked his own cock, the slickness of his precum wetting his hands until they slid over his dick as well as any cocksucking whore's mouth.

Now there was an idea. He glanced at Mian. Another time. Kochei bent down and captured Mian's face in his hands. Mian's mouth opened to him as his ass opened all the way. The dildo slid out, released by Mian's final submission.

"Oh yes, pretty little fucking whore." Kochei slid off Mian's cock and replaced the dildo with his own dick.

Mian arched up and fumbled around. Impressive control. Kochei's vision was starting to go as he slipped in Mian's ass. Then his eyes widened as he felt the dildo enter his own ass to the hilt. He screamed, slamming himself all the way into Mian.

"You fucker, you're gonna do me now and like it." Mian growled, driving the dildo deep in Kochei's ass, fucking him with it as Kochei drove himself into Mian's ass. Kochei could feel his own ass grab the cock inside him and the feedback broke all his controls.

He reared back, pulling Mian up onto him. The end of the dildo braced against the bed. Now he couldn't get rid of it if he wanted to. Mian grabbed his face, tongue fucking his mouth. Being fucked and fucking at the same time, feeling his own fucker as well as Mian's hard ass giving to him was too much.

Kochei screamed, grabbing Mian's cock and milking him for all he was worth with his hand. Sweat streamed down his flanks as he fought not to come. Mian grabbed him, now riding him, driving him back onto the dildo throbbing in his ass. With each stroke, the little cocksucker grabbed his cock.

"You want it too." Mian growled, then stilled. "And I'm not going to give it to you." He slipped out of Kochei's grasp. "You wanted me to beg." He stroked his own cock in his hand. "I'm not gonna fucking beg."

"I don't fucking care." Kochei tackled him. This time his cock popped in, and Mian gasped. "Yeah, you little slit, I'm gonna fuck you whether you like it or not." He twisted Mian's right nipple in his fingers. "And you're not gonna play with your cock while I do it."

Mian's eyes rolled up in his head. Kochei lipped at Mian's mouth, opening it again. The dildo still rode his own ass, twitching just enough to remind him of its presence. It felt so good, all of it did. Mian reached around and began to slide the fake cock out.

"Fuck me with it." Kochei growled.

"I want to fuck you." Mian rasped.

"Too late." Kochei rode him hard, driving him back into the bed, grinding his cock deep into Mian's ass, then pulling it out to the head, just enough Mian could feel his ass give with every stroke.

Mian matched his every move, shoving that hard dick deep in Kochei's ass. Against his will, he sped up, the fire in his balls undeniable. Mian stared up at him, eyes black and hot with desire. His ass grabbed Kochei with every stroke, even as he matched each one with the dildo.

"Enough," Kochei bent down and shoved Mian's hands away from the dildo. His ass grabbed it, holding it in, and he set it to come with him. He opened Mian's mouth with his own, even as he fucked Mian's ass with his cock. Fire rose in him, swamping everything else.

Then it all dropped out from under him. Mian's mind opened to his. Kochei gasped, the pure lust replaced with shock. Into this cold rush, a new burning grew, this time amplified. Kochei fucked Mian's ass with everything he had, grinding his cock against that open hole hard enough to nearly sink his balls in as well.

Mian rode him too, "Fuck me, do it, I don't fucking care, give it to me Kochei!" He screamed, writing and begging for all he was worth.

Kochei screamed, the come ripping from him with all the power of stonefire, and as undeniable. He grabbed Mian's cock, stroking him as well. He grabbed Kochei's cock with his ass, stopping his come, then yanking at it. At last he came, screaming Kochei's name, writhing, wide open on Kochei's cock and sucking the last of Kochei's come from his balls.