Begging to go Bare Ch. 02

Story Info
No condoms has fun results, especially with added partners.
2.1k words
4.39
20.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers

As I stretch and wake up, I feel sore in my arms and legs, remembering the fun and teasing of the previous night. I feel the warmth and love from Katie tenderly removing my restraints, and devices and wires, only to be replace by her body as we cuddled together in bed. I must have been very emotionally exhausted to have fallen asleep right away with the promise of my wife's bare pussy in my future.

Katie is already awake, snuggling up to my chest, sniffing me, giggling. Her hand at my cock playing with my morning wood. "You were such a good boy last night letting me tease and play with you. I think you've earned what you've been begging for"

She pushes me on my back and climbs on top of me. She pushes her breast into my face giving me her nipples to suck and bite as she fondles my cock, aiming it for her waiting hole. She leans backward and presses down on my member. Her lips part and all I feel is bliss. Slippery, warm, bliss. She holds me down, not moving, a devilish grin flashes in her eyes as she opens her mouth.

"It would have been so much fun if Todd really was here. He's one of the few men I'd say I've enjoyed as much as you." She tilts her pelvis ever so slightly and rocks back and forth. her pussy hardly stroking my cock. "I'm going to ride you very slowly, tenderly, I don't want you to go off too soon, first time with out a condom and all."

Her slow sensual movements continue allowing her to prolong my pleasure and focus on teasing me with her words.

"He used to cum so much into those condoms. I bet it would only take one night to get me pregnant. And evening if I gave you sloppy seconds, you wouldn't have a chance with your useless cum. Todd would give me a beautiful black baby."

And with that, even though Katie was going slow and steady, I came. I came so hard from how soft her pussy was, and from the torture of her words that I lost myself for a few seconds with my heart racing.

"A little over two minutes, not bad for your first time bare. Was it my pussy or my words that set you off? maybe it was both. We're going to have so much fun over the next two months while you temporarily sterile. Got to work on the stamina."

She laid on my chest as I panted and came down from my high, curious what fun lay in my future.

Over the next month, We must have fucked twice a day. It was amazing, everything I had dreamed. Cumming into my wife's slick tight pussy with out a rubber was amazing. My stamina got better, which meant Katies teasing and fantasy about Todd impregnating her got longer and more detailed. Going from mindlessly wishing upon a star to describing how she would taught Mal, Todd's wife, and I while we watched them breed. It was a fun and crazy month. Little did I know how crazy she would make it.

Bing, my phone chimed that I had a text message: Get home, we have some guests to entertain.

Having slowed our swinging ways during the pandemic, I was quite excited at the prospect of having fun with someone. It had been a while. I cut out of work early and hopped in my car, racing home with out a second thought.

As I turned the key to my front door, the handle was practically ripped out of my hands as a petite hand reached out and pulled me in pushing me up the stairs toward my own bed room where I could hear soft moans.

Mal and Todd where here and Mal used all of her 5 foot tall strength to place me in my bedroom chair, facing my wife on all fours with Todd long black cock slowly stroking in and out of Katies pussy.

Mal strips me of my cloths and I'm saddened to see she's grown out her hair since their conception video and since we last fucked. I do love her with a pixie cut.

"You're finally here. Do you know how long I've had to sit and wait while Todd slowly saws in and out of Katie? It's time for me to get some dick."

She's been naked since before pulling me from the front door and with all the rushed confusion, I don't realize how hard I am right now. She straddles me and slowly uses her pussy to envelope my bare member. She's so tight and warm, her words have to bring back to earth.

"Don't worry about condoms, We've been tested and I hear you're shooting blanks for the next four weeks. Katie let us in on your little game and trust me when I say that Todd is quite potent." She squeezes her small slightly sagging breasts together, a reminder of when she was breast feeding, a reminder of what Todds cock can do to a woman. I peer around the side of Mal to see my wife in ecstasy as Todd is grinding is big cock into my wife, but not out right fucking her.

"Katie and I've devised a bit of a game. if you really want Katie to have Todds baby then all you have to do is cum in me." she starts to rise up and lower herself on my cock as she giggles this out. " Or you can man up and push me aside and take your wife away from Todds big... black... potent... COCK" Hissing into my ear, she continue to ride me picking up pace. Her pussy is so nice and wet, its hard to resist, and Katie looks like she's having just as much fun as me.

"Come on big boy, I want you to shoot a useless load into me so we know you get off to the thought of you wife fucking Todd bareback. The thought of him breeding your wife. All you have to do is cum and you spend the next 9 months looking on as her tits swell, and belly bulge, knowing that you didn't do it." And with that, all the stamina I'd gained over the past month just disappears and I squire into Mal pussy, so many useless jets of cum.

"That hits the spot," Mal proclaims, and she raises off of my dick and sits down next to me and just nods at her husband.

With that nod Todd starts to go all out. He goes from grinding his dick into my wife, too pulling almost his whole ten inches out and slamming it home. Katie's soft moans turn into grunts and screams with the increased speed and movement.

"Don't worry about Katie losing her tight pussy with that big cock and soon to be big baby coming out of her. I can teach her the exercises I used to stay tight."

"Fuck a baby into me, yes please give me your load. I want to be your breeding bitch" Katie's gotten used to the fucking enough that she's cheering Todd on, or teasing me, i'm not sure which, but its got my dick very hard again.

Mal notices and climbs on top of me again. Her pussy feels even better full of my cum. Mal starts to moan as she grinds into me but its drowned out by the slapping of my wife and her lovers thighs, and the constant "Fuck me till I'm pregnant" "Give me a baby" "Do what my husband can't do"

We're all in a trance sliding in and out of each other's wives and the spell's only broken when Todd call out "I'm going to cum" With that Mal turns around on my lap, my cock never leaving her pussy. The twist or the situation causing me to cum. Just as Todd grunts and slams his cock deep into my wife's battered pussy. Katie repeatedly calling out "yes, yes, oh yes" I can feel Mal as well, convulsing on my dick as she orgasms from today's events.

We all come down from our fun. All you hear is the panting of four mouths. Mal breaks the spell "Todd, I have two creampies, it me. that means you get to go another round with miss Katie over there. Make sure she's good and knocked up." Mal drags me out of my bedroom as I see my pretty wife's mouth engulf Todd's dark cock. "Come on lover boy, lets make some food for everyone. These two especially will need it" Mal and I cook a light dinner while we get serenaded by the slamming, moaning and screaming of our parterres trying to breed with one another.

A month later Katie jumps into my arms and give me a big kiss. "Todd and Mal are coming over to celebrate."

"Celebrate wha....?' I'm stopped in my tracks as Katie holds up a positive pregnancy test.

"I know this started as just a dirty fantasy but I'm so excited. I bet our baby will be big and strong just like his daddy. And since I'm pregnant we don't need to worry about condoms or killing off your sperm. You even get to still fuck Mal with out a condom. Todd must be batting 1000 because Mal's pregnant too. It's almost like he got a weird set of twins."

You could say I was shocked, or scared, or angry, but that would be a lie. All I was, was Hard. The thought of getting too fuck two pregnant women, regularly is like a dream come true even if I wasn't the one that made them pregnant.

And so my life moved forward. We'd have fun and swap with Todd and Mal about once a week, and I'd fuck Katie every day besides. Katie got real good at teasing me about fucking my wife pregnant with another man's baby. Asking what our family will think when our baby comes out half black.

Any worries or doubts would disappear as soon as my wife or Mal slid there glorious pussy's over my cock. The warm velvet easing my mind. They're swollen breasts and growing bellies only adding to how sexy they were. Todd for his part was a good man and never taught me, never made me feel like I was lesser. He made me feel like we were equals in our fun.

7 months into my wife's pregnancy and its my birthday. Katie said she had something very special for me. When I came home and she was wearing a pink teddy, that had she not been 7 months along, would have covered her pussy, I was a bit confused. I had expected something a bit more extravagant considering the past 8 months or so.

"I wanted it to just be me and you. Take me upstairs and gently make love to me." Which is what I did, still wondering what the surprise was.

As I methodically glided in and out my wife's sex, sucking on her every growing nipples, she purred and cooed. "I can't tease you any more, your surprise is my secret. Mmmm..." She bit her lip as I hit a good spot. "the device I put on your balls, its effects only last about a week. And Todd is actually sterile."

"Wait what?" I stop mid stroke opening my eyes staring at my wife.

"I may be a slut, but I'm not crazy. This bun in my oven is half yours. Happy birthday Daddy." Hearing this I excitedly kissed every inch of her, worshiped her, and made her cum. I made sure her body knew how much I loved her for this gift.

"I love it when you worship me. Now get your dick over here and degrade me a little, cum on my face."

Cleaned up and laying in bed, snuggling with my wife and child to be, life was good. Thinking back, I had so much fun being teased and tormented by my wife and Mal.

I shot up, "Wait, if Todd is actually sterile, who's the father of Mal's baby?"

"Hehe" she giggled "took you long enough. Mal and Todd agreed to play games with your head, only if we were apart of how they got their last child. I figured you'd want to play so while I was fucking Todd you got to have a 1 in 3 chance at knocking up Mal."

"Its nice to have friends that trust you that much. Even if I think she's a bit crazy for it."

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers