Beginning Submission

Story Info
Wanting to please is the beginning of submissiveness.
905 words
3.7
29.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came over and took me in your arms, moving in for a kiss, but hesitated and instead nuzzled your face in my neck. Your hand cupped my breast and you felt me squirm from your touch. Then you were gone, heading for the bedroom upstairs. I walked around the room, snuffing the lit candles, then carrying the glasses to the bar. I wondered what was in store for the night.

As I stood by the large picture glass window looking at the lights of the city, I heard you return. Standing behind me, your hands touched my neck, then slowly traveled down to my breasts, encircling them, sending waves of excitement through me. Your touch on my nipples caused them to become hard and erect.

Then your hand slipped down to my thigh, and I could feel my dress rising. All of a sudden your touch was not so gentle. Your hand forced its way inside my panties and your finger invaded me, rubbing hard on my clit. Your other hand pulled at my dress, and before I knew it you had me standing there with only my undergarments on. My strapless lacy black bra, matching panties, thigh high nylons and heels. Your finger still rubbing against me, you were making me so wet.

Then you stopped. From your coat pocket you removed a necklace of pearls and placed it around my neck, the pearls felt cool against my skin. Then you kissed me, gently, on the mouth. “This is for you Dear,” you say, “as long as you wear these you will do what I say. We’re going to try something different tonight.”

You lead me upstairs to the bedroom. When the door opens, I am stunned. Your hand takes hold of the pearls around my neck, and you lead me over to a spot in the room where there is a hook overhead, and from it a strap hanging down. You quickly place my wrists into this strap above, then pull it taut. I watch as you work, saying nothing. You find a bar, then attach my ankles to the ends, my legs now spread wide apart, I balance on my toes. Then your hand again slips into my panties and your touch makes me hot. Your mouth covers mine, and we kiss passionately, your tongue probing, your mouth sucking. My arms ache to wrap around you, but instead are helplessly tied above me.

Your remove my bra and toss it aside. You leave and look around, then return with a length of rope. You fasten it to the hook above, bringing it down and between my legs, then pull it back up through the back. You pull at it, and as you do, it tightens and rubs against my very wet pussy. The sensation is so exciting, I find myself trying to press against it, rubbing at it. You pull it taut and fasten it at the top; there is now constant pressure against me, keeping me on edge.

“How do you like this?” you ask. “It feels wonderful,” I respond. You sit in a nearby chair and gaze at me. I wonder why, but dare not ask. I feel myself squirming against the rope, it feels so nice. You watch as I do. After a while, you remove the rope, untie my hands, and remove the bar from my ankles. You tell me to remove my panties and nylons, which I do. I am now naked, except for the strand of pearls. You ask me to undress you.

I start with your shirt, unbuttoning the front, then the cuffs. I slip if off. Then I pull your T-shirt over your head and unfasten your pants. You kick off your shoes to help. I slide your pants down, then notice what’s in your shorts. As I slide your shorts down, I’m tempted to welcome what I see with a kiss. You notice what I want, and nod. My mouth surrounds you, and my tongue caresses you. I slink to my knees and pull you deeper inside, bringing my hands around to your backside and pressing your bottom closer to me. I feel you responding; I hear your soft moans.

Then I remember the pearl necklace. I slip it off from around my neck, and as I have you in my mouth I begin to wrap it around your hard, stiff cock. As I keep the tip of you in my mouth, my hands roll the pearls against you. I hear you take a deep breath, and I feel you body stiffen. You reach down, take my hands and pull me up. You lead me over to the bed, toss a pillow down, and lay me down over it.

Next you attach my wrists to a tie that’s at the head of the bed. Then you’re kneeling behind me, your knees spreading my legs apart, and I feel you cock probing. Mmmmmmm, and then it’s inside. You hold my hips and push yourself deep, pulling back, then pushing again. Your hand reaches around and fingers my clit, and it makes me feel like I’m about to explode. We fuck wildly till we are both screaming inside.

When it’s over, you release me and hold me tenderly. You reach for the pearls and place them back around my neck. “You’ll be wearing these for awhile” you tell me. I am most happy to.