Beginning the Hotel Adventure

Story Info
Preparing Howard for frequent Dominatrix training.
1.1k words
3.09
32.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, Howard, this is what you are going to do. You're going to call the hotel at this number and reserve a suite for me with an adjoining room with a pass through door for you. When we get there you are going to set up a video camera and tripod in your room and have it pointed at the bed. Then you are going to the Adult Toy store that is a few blocks away from the hotel, and buy all the things on this shopping list and bring them back to your room. When you get back, I will have left a number for a Dominatrix on your bed. You will call and hire the Dominatrix, specifically, to sissify and humiliate you. I'll be with you to make sure you treat her with the obedience she deserves. You WILL do anything and everything she tells you to, do you understand?"

"Yes dear."

"That's a good boy, Howard. The Dominatrix will teach you how to please me. But I want you to understand, from the beginning. When she is there, She OWNS YOU. No matter what she tells you to do, DO IT!

"Now, here's your list. Read it over and then keep it safe in your wallet."

Howard read the list with growing unease and embarrassment:

To the store clerk: This is my husband, Howard. Please help him get together and purchase the items on this list. Thank you

1.Leather full face and head mask with a hole for mouth access only

2.His "outfit" for later in the evening:

a.Red, lacey stockings with a red garter belt

b.Red, crotchless panties

c.A frilly, ladies robe (your choice clerk)

3.A large, rubber, strap on dildo; preferably skin toned, 9 inches would be perfect. Make sure it has a strong leather harness so I can strap it on securely.

4.A second, rubber, vibrating dildo for my use – 9inches would be PERFECT!

5.An anal plug with remote, wireless control

6.A tube of red lipstick

7.A riding crop or leather paddle

At the bottom, it was signed "Crystal" in red lipstick.

"All right, get on the phone and make our reservation for tonight."

I was actually tingling with anticipation, as I felt my nipples harden and the thought of activities tonight.

Jimmie had already called the hotel and "clued them in" as to what was happening. He had also already been to the Adult Toy store to buy two extra remote controls for Howard's soon to be purchased butt plug. THAT was going to be Howard's constant companion in the future when Howard and I and Jim went out drinking.

Tonight Howard would drive me to the hotel and check us into my suite and his small, adjoining room, under the derisive looks of the hotel staff. Howard thought that Jim was on a trip to New York, but would actually be in the hotel bar, tucked away where Howard wouldn't see him.

Then we would go up to our rooms and unlock Howard's adjoining door but not the one to my suite. Later, after his trip to the store and when the Dominatrix arrived and was paid, I would instruct Howard in her presence to put the video camera on record, and that he was her property for the next few hours.

But, enough of that. "Okay, hubby, put the phone on speaker so that I know you make the reservations correctly. Don't FUCK THIS UP, asshole!"

I could tell Howard was embarrassed by not only the list but having to talk to the hotel people. It was an unusual reservation and sure to arouse questions and "thoughts" on the other end.

A woman at the hotel front desk answered, brightly.

"Hello, this is Howard Wilson. I need to make a reservation for this evening. What I need is a suite, in my wife's name, Crystal, and adjoining regular room for me."

"So you will be paying for both the suite and the rooms sir?"

"Yes maam."

"Okay, and by adjoining you mean there is a door between her suite and your room . . .?"

"Yes maam."

"And you need it tonight. Let's see what we can do . . . yes, we can accommodate you. We have a Jacuzzi suite with one King sized bed, with an adjoining room with a Queen bed. Will that do?" Her voice had taken on subtle, disapproving tone. Or, perhaps it was a little mocking. I couldn't be sure but I liked it either way.

"Yes, maam, that will work."

She took his credit card numbers and booked the rooms for him.

"Alright, Howard, make me one of the good scotches, on ice, and bring it to me up the tub. I'm going to soak and relax a little and make myself beautiful for you." I said it condescendingly with a bit of sneer at the end.

I drew my bath and stripped. My nipples seemed to be eternally hard and erect!

I slid into the steaming water with a sigh, thinking of how Jim would be fucking me tonight. And how the Dominatrix would be fucking Howard. What a delight!

Howard edged into the fragrant Master Bath, which he hadn't been able to use for awhile, having his gear consigned to the guest bath.

"Here is your drink, dear."

"Just put it down where I can reach it, asshole!" Where do you think you're going?" I said as he edged toward the door.

"Something must have spilled on the scotch bottle. It's all sticky so I'm going to wash it off."

"Oh no you're not, little boy. You're going to strip and then you're going to wash every square inch of my body. You're always saying that I never let you touch me, so here's your chance! No sex, of course, but you can dream while you serve me."

Howard dutifully stripped down, his limp little dick a joke. I actually laughed out loud as he removed his shorts.

As he washed my breasts and belly he got "hard" – less than four inches of pudge.

"Oh look at the cute little thing. He's want's something he's not going to get! Suck my nipples and hold up that scotch for me to drink!"

As he sucked them I thought of what Jimmie had me do with that bottle and I imagined I could taste just a faint bit of his cum.

"Move to the other nipple, Howard, and give me another drink. It tastes absolutely fantastic! Here's a little sip for you."

I could feel my clit enlarge as he took the glass to his lips.

"Okay, now, I want you to lick all the soap off each breasts one at a time."

"But that might, you know mess up my stomach or my, you, know, bowels." He complained.

"I don't give a shit, asshole, just do it! You're going to be eating my pussy and probably the Dominatrix's pussy tonight. I can't WAIT."

He cleaned me for a long time.